Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Summary : To contribute to your organizations success through the use of exceptional customer service, strong communication skills, and ability to work hard with determination.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Management.
- Assistanted Warehouse Supervisor Responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager in the successful and timely flow of work produced.
- Assisted with and oversee essential, daily work functions for the day.
- Prepared reports utilizing strong and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ensured proper working conditions of work areas, grounds, trucks, tools, fixtures, and equipment; Arrange for repairs and/ or replacements as needed.
- Provided assistance with preparation of and/or conduct time studies necessary to establish accurate contract bids for current and future business.
- Coordinated accurate and timely shipping and receiving of all subcontract work materials and finished products.
- Established and maintained inventory control systems for all raw and finished materials.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Summary : Assist in overseeing the supervision of the warehouse team and effective operation of packing, shipping, receiving and inventory Support the Warehouse Manager in safe, efficient and economic running of the Warehouse.
Skills : Doubles And Triples Endoresment, Tankers Endoresment.
- Oversaw and participated in the preparation of items for shipping, receiving, storing and inventory
- Oversaw and participate in incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments, which includes lifting and carrying materials
- Reviewed records for accuracy and compliance with established procedures
- Reviewed shipping discrepancies as needed and work to rectify problems with relevant team members
- Assisted with inventory counts
- Ordered warehouse supplies when needed
- Assisted in the selection, training, motivation and review of team members.
Associate Of Arts
Jr. Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Summary : Motivated professional, possessing polished communication and leadership skills, seeking a challenging career within where can apply education and professional experience with a progressive organization that allows for advancement based on initiative and success.
Skills : Warehousing, Some Warehouse Supervisory And Management, Quick Learner.
- Assisted with the supervision of all day-time warehouse employees & warehouse operations.
- Experienced entering customer order information into the computer system to create the order and order ticket.
- Selected product according to an order, from all departments of the warehouse, using the system scanner.
- Created & printed barcode labels and labeling product for shipping.
- Loaded company vehicles & sales associate's vehicles with product according to routing manifests.
- Received Duties -Physically receiving product from vendors.
- Scanned manufacturer bar codes on product received, in order to complete purchase order.
High School Diploma
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Examined outgoing shipments to ensure shipments met specifications. Maintained inventory of shipping materials and supplies. Operated tier-lift truck and used hand truck to move, convey and hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform.
Skills : Shipping And Receiving, Warehouse, Customer Service, Inventory.
- Directed assembly and storing of merchandise by workers, filling of orders and distribution to customers according to sales orders.
- Advised customers concerning current and future market conditions and availability of merchandise.
- Developed and serviced new and existing accounts Key-out invoice ticket for shipping and receiving of wire inventory Verified and kept records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Counted, weighed and measured items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records.
- Unpacked and examined incoming shipments, rejected damaged items, recorded shortages and corresponded with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Prepared shipment inventory reports, organized warehouse merchandise Filed customer purchase forms.
- Maintained equipment compliance standards by working closely with the corporate Compliance Lead.
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Assisting customers with any questions they have. Assisting customers with loading heavy items into their vehicle.
Handling phone calls. Helping prepare the store for closing.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Logistics, Security.
- Unloaded replenishment trucks.
- Worked merchandise to sales floor/stockroom.
- Kept warehouse, sales floor, and store clean, organized, and orderly.
- Worked merchandise from bays in stockroom to the sales floor.
- Handed transactions and returns.
- Prepared work orders for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Assisted new employees and trainees in learning proper methods and procedures.
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Seeking permanent full time employment with a company offering advancement opportunities for a hard worker with extensive experience. Over 20 years warehouse experience Supervisory experience (8 persons) Expert on several types of forklifts Computer skills Good work ethics, hard worker Learns new skills easily.
Skills : Extended Time Leadership Experience Time Management Ability Organized Lift Up To 80 Pounds Team Player Excellent Communicator Detail-oriented.
- Supervised the functions and working of all the warehouse staff.
- Delegated and assigning tasks and targets to the warehouse staff.
- Maintained inventory of UPS inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Supervised proper shift allocations and ensuring efficiency of all warehouse staff.
- Managed and maintained PTO scheduling for warehouse and administrative staff.
- Maintained storage area by organizing work stations and floor space.
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
Associate Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a team oriented position in a well rounded company that offers advancement opportunities. Manage a full-service department of 19 staff members; encompassing Shipping and Receiving, Delivery Drivers, and Counter Sales.
Interview, hire, train, and make recommendations for dismissal; perform evaluations.
Skills : AS400 Jobscope Database, Prophet 21, WMS, Warehouse.
- Responsible for the daily operations of 60,000 square footage of warehouse space, with material valued at over $6,000,000.
- Directed responsible for coordinating the shipping/receiving, storage, maintenance and delivery aspects of the operation.
- Conducted daily inventory cycle counts and correct any discrepancies with the inventory daily.
- Proficiented utilize SAP NetWeaver and UPS Worldship software programs.
- Developed strategic approaches, creative solutions to cost effectively ship products and provide excellent customer service.
- Dispatched delivery drivers based on routes or immediate customer need within a 70 mile radius.
- Resolved account discrepancies, delivery issues, and driver complaints.
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To work in a challenging environment where can apply knowledge, acquire new skills and build a successful career thereby contributing to the organization's growth and profitability.
Skills : MS Excel, Sage Pro 7.0, MS Project.
- Provided supervisory support and relief in all business operations and in the management of work crews.
- Served as mentor, trainer and assistant supervisor for workers to develop, coordinate, manage and expedite their vocational success through work experiences.
- Supervised a crew of disabled workers in the completion of assigned tasks.
- Ordered from inventory, pack orders and ship orders via UPS/FedEx.
- Ensured that workers have sufficient supplies to complete work.
- Maintained daily records on workers. Interact with customers, as needed.
- Organized and supervised work to meet customer's deadlines and specifications, as assigned by the Supervisor.
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Summary : 28 years experience in a furniture warehouse and store, including customer service. Forklift, Crown picker and pallet jack operator. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Forklift Operator, Customer Relations, Computer.
- Planed, organized, directed and assisted in receiving, marking and storing.
- Reviewed invoices with customer and obtain shipping/receiving authorization signatures.
- Maintained trip logs, cost electing, customer locations and distances travel/fuel cost.
- Kept positive customer relationships with primary contacts and resolved service issues.
- Recorded transactions using AS400. Make emergency deliveries as needed.
- Reached forklift, hand-pallet jack, electric-pallet jack, stand-up narrow aisle rider, sit-down forklift, experience with LTL, FTL, AS400.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Objective : Warehouse Assistant will play an essential role in the organization and workflow of the warehouse. This individual will be responsible for processing and storing inventory, as well as preparing orders for delivery.
Skills : Behavioral Health,Art,Graphic Design,Data Entry,Customer service, Shipping and Recieving.
- Received and unloaded incoming merchandise.
- Lifted and moved products to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Obtained powered pallet jack and fork lift certification.
- Met productivity requirements.
- Used hand-held electronic devices to track, code or mark merchandise.
- Identified damage, loss, or surplus of supplies stored in the warehouse.
- Recorded discrepancies or damages of goods.
- Worked at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor.