Membership Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Membership Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for overseeing assigned region for the development, extension, management and maintenance of Girl Scout membership within assigned territory.
- Assists with development and implementation of recruitment, retention, and classic/outreach strategies for girls and adult members in all segments of the population based on research and analysis of community demographics and needs.
- Supervises volunteers to deliver Girl Scout programs to adults and girls within assigned jurisdiction.
- Works with a team, assist in setting membership goals and cultivate volunteers to meet those goals.
- Provides active support for the council plan of action by serving as recruitment and staff support for fund raising and Product Sales Program in a designated area(s).
- Interprets and promotes Girl Scouting in the community in order to enhance the role and image of Girl Scouting, foster interest in troop sponsorship, increase visibility, and attract new girl and adult members.
- Functions as a positive and cooperative member of the Membership and Program Team and Heart of Michigan staff, sharing resources and expertise.
- Works with school administration, teachers, and community partners to increase girl participation within Girl Scouts, developing new ways of serving girls, especially underserved girls.
Sr. Membership Specialist Resume
Summary : Possesses superlative customer service and leadership skills; discipline and detail oriented; exhibits critical decision making skills under pressure; meets deadlines consistently; highly developed work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Clearly understands and effectively utilize the main components required of a Support Coordination: intake, review existing information from assessments, follow the Office for Citizen with Development Disability Planning Framework and complete Comprehensive Plan of Care form, linkage to needed services and supports, implement plan and transition closure.
- Collects pertinent and existing information and evaluation necessary to assess service needs for service eligibility determinations and coordinate delivery of necessary evaluations required.
- Effectively facilitates planning meetings for participants to assure development of an individual comprehensive service plan to integrate participant goals and service delivery, utilize the OCDD Planning Framework, as a basis for planning, identify community programs, supports, and services (including natural supports) in the development of a plan to achieve the participant's desired outcomes, develop specific plan goals, strategies, and actions, assure planning team members know and accept clearly identified roles, responsibilities, and assignments with specific actions and time-lines for completion.
- Assists individuals in achieving objectives through support and provision of experiences in the use of community resources and secure available services/supports for the participants and advocate on their behalf.
- Reviews services and activity reports to monitor service delivery and participant progress and monitor the plan to review progress and adjust as necessary to best achieve goals.
- Completes annual reassessment and submit annual CPOC, ensuring that the CPOC is based on the needs of the participant and is not provider driven.
- Performs participant face-to-face visits as specified by each program and as needed by individual participant.
- Makes monthly phone contacts as specified by each program and as needed by individual participants.
- Maintains participant confidentiality as required by HIPAA laws and company policy.
Jr. Membership Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced and organized office manager seeking position in a busy professional environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, netForum, payment processing, and social media platforms. Excellent customer service, written and spoken communication skills. Delivers efficient service with minimal supervision.
Skills : Problem Analysis and Problem Solving, Organizational, Customer Service Orientation.
- Responsible for marketing and recruiting campaigns in assigned geographic areas, leading to a 9% membership increase.
- Ensured that proper paperwork and procedures were followed for girl membership, volunteer background checks, and approvals.
- Handled placement of volunteers in positions most suited to their skills and interests.
- Created, executed, and evaluated training for new leaders and volunteers, mature girl mentorships, and product sales.
- Supported resource development initiatives through budget creation, grant reporting, basic fund solicitation, and grant writing campaigns.
- Developed, planned, organized, and executed Outreach programming for girls and volunteers in under-served areas and/or of a low socioeconomic status and created specific budgets for the programs to maintain cost efficiency.
- Oversaw 9 Service Units during Fall Product Sales and a $4.1 million Cookie Sale.
Membership Specialist I Resume
Objective : Support the successful design, outreach, and administration of member programs and initiatives.
Skills : Good Listener, Helpful, Motivator, Organized, Task-oriented,.
- Recruits, prepares and manages adult volunteers.
- Provides on-boarding support for new volunteers and existing volunteers.
- Creates membership plan and recruit new girl members.
- Maintains and supports troops and volunteers.
- Develops and enhances community partnerships Responsible for actively increasing Girl Scout girl and adult membership in all Girl Scout Pathways (Troop, Series, Camp, Event), to meet council and service unit membership goals.
- Retains current girl and adult membership by renewing members.
- Works with fund development department to ensure the successful execution of grants.
- Gathers, analyzes, evaluates, reviews, and implements membership data.
Membership Specialist II Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, customer service professional, with the ability to work well in and accept the challenges of a fast-paced environment, seeks a position that will allow to utilize past experiences, develop new expertise and make a contribution to the team.
Skills : Professional Photographer, Microsoft Office.
- Effectively handled accounts of members, which includes computer proficiency.
- Conducted tours of the facility.
- Publicized programs to allow members to reach their ultimate physical condition.
- Lectured members on the importance of physical fitness and offered ideas of different classes they could participate in.
- Recruited and advertised membership to the public.
- Addressed individuals on their future goals and assisted in creating plans to achieve those goals.
- Administered financial assistance programs and corporate membership programs.
- Built and maintained positive relationships within the local community and among volunteers.
- Provided academic support, including 60-90 minutes of academic instruction, homework assistance and/or tutoring.
Membership Specialist III Resume
Summary : Obtain an interesting position with opportunities to gain experience and to grow with the needs of the company. To work in an environment which supports and encourages their employees to succeed.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Maintained member records, including entering new prospective and new members; updating member information; processing payments; processing claims.
- Prepared new member packet - including preparing new member certificates, generating appropriate labels.
- Responded to member request, (incoming calls, letters and department e-mail).
- Assisted with membership mailing; prepare pro-forma invoices and filing.
- Processed and billed for the rental mailing list.
- Developed and maintain guidelines for data entry on the database (i.e.appropriate abbreviations).
- Wrote and edited press releases and social media posts to effectively engage the community, business.
Asst. Membership Specialist Resume
Objective : Accomplished Membership Specialist professional with extensive experience in providing support and direction to internal and external customers. Skilled in written and verbal communication, creating enthusiasm within teams, fundraising, and facilitating in a diverse environment. Utilizes organizational knowledge, innovation management, and conflict resolution skills to improve relationships and elevate the team's level of operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Leadership Development, Marketing Strategy.
- Develops, supports and accesses complex membership initiatives, including support to the development of broad strategy and business plans.
- Develops and applies business modeling.
- Develop and supports new product development and risk assessment.
- Leads broad integrated product and service delivery schemes.
- Analyzes financial statements.
- Accesses member needs to develop strategies for recruiting new members and retaining new members which led to creation of additional programs and services.
- Maintains accurate membership records and databases.Interface with members, leadership and staff to enhance awareness of membership needs and objectives; to solicit input and feedback aiding in the enhancement of member satisfaction.
- Leads within a team driven environment.
- Serves as contact to integrate stakeholder messaging and activities worldwide in alignment with major organization initiatives.
Associate Membership Specialist Resume
Headline : Serves as a primary point of contact for customer escalations, providing technical, and other general assistance to customers and internal stakeholders.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet, Administrative, Public Speaking.
- Recruited and supported volunteers and girls to the mission.
- Analyzed demographics and resources and used them in developing optimal delivery structure for the area including underserved girls.
- Facilitated and supervised the volunteer management system including recruiting, screening, selecting, placing, and supporting.
- Worked with volunteers to set goals to increase delivery of program and retention.
- Utilized knowledge of community demographics in planning the recruitment strategy with the volunteer team.
- Collaborated with community organizations and the service units to develop program opportunities for girls.
- Developed internal relationships to ensure cross functional projects are delivered as needed.
Lead Membership Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a position within an organization where can utilize current skills, with the opportunity for growth and professional development.
Skills : Quickbooks, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Excel, Human Resources, Marketing.
- Qualifies client needs and eligibility in accordance with Fair Housing Laws and Company policies.
- Prepares lease documents and addendums.
- Receives deposits and rent money; record and deposit per Company Policies.
- Compiles and prepares leasing, traffic, renewal recap and comparative market analysis reports.
- Organizes resident social events as designated by the Community Manager.
- Shops the competition to remain apprised of the competition's floor plans, amenities, pricing, and special offerings.
- Completes market surveys.
Membership Specialist Resume
Objective : Self-motivated enthusiastic and detail-minded team player More than 12 successful years in administrative and management roles Ability to relate to, adapt, encourage, and coach employees in individual circumstances Implemented direction, efficiency and productivity of personnel, training and program needs.
Skills : Customer Service, Windows.
- Manages, analyzes, researchs, processes and maintains membership, dedication, and applicable contract eligibility for managed markets customers, including GPOs/Institutions, HMOs, PBMs, Health Plans, and Federal/State Government entities.
- Completely investigates prospective new contracted customers and provide direction to Database Specialists regarding customer creation/set-up.
- Communicates with internal and external customers (Brand Teams, GPOs, PBMs, Field Sales, wholesalers, hospitals, health plans, etc.) to clarify contract requirements with regard to appropriate contract eligibility and pricing in order to reconcile current and reduce future discrepancies.
- Appropriately administers contracting strategies as it relates to membership and communicate applicable pricing to wholesalers and customers as needed.
- Reviews and monitors of contract eligibility to ensure accurate contract administration.
- Participates in the error and payment resolution processes, building strong working relationships with external customers to help facilitate the contract eligibility resolution process.
- Participates on cross-functional teams lending support and input from a membership perspective.
- Meets all compliance-related requirements such as completion of mandatory training, adherence to audit controls and SOX requirements, and adherence to all AZ policies, procedures, and SOPs.