Sales Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure a Sales Support Supervisor position with a progressive organization where can utilize existing skills as well as learn and grow with the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Receptionist.
- Ensured employees have the knowledge and skills to execute company strategies such as SOP processes, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Asset Protection, Functionality, and Back Offices processes.
- Assisted with various projects necessary to meet the demands and goals of Best Buy.
- Created profitable and engaging sales floor experience by executing gap management plans through team members, and ensures that no customer is left unserved or under-served and the Customer Promise is fulfilled.
- Ensured inventory integrity throughout the store through the National Stock Count Schedule, Local and Market specific stock count strategies, inventory adjustments and other data collection and research tools.
- Provided subject-matter expertise on company strategies and standards driving secure store environment and operations.
- Supported leadership in driving store knowledge and engagement for secure.
- Compiled a new metric reporting system to track progress of agents based on relevant data with the new phone software.
Sr. Sales Support Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results-driven professional with over 3.5+ years of experience in, Procurement Analyst, Virtual Assistants, Personal qualities include a strong work ethic, adaptability, and the ability to be a
proactive member of a team, as well as to work independently.
Skills : Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Process Improvement Analyst, Operations Analyst, and Supply Chain Analyst.
- Responsible for coordinating the day-to-day of 500 sales agents on 4 different floors.
- Directed staffing concerns including work schedules for all 500 agents, lunch schedules, training schedules, and shift exchange schedules.
- Ensured timecards were approved routinely on a bi-weekly rotation.
- Produced reports and flow charts on many topics including director daily report, leave of absence roster, non-RFA log, RFQ invalids log, attendance list, staffing data, master calendar, training schedule, temporary workers, agent spots available on each team, daily metrics and gateway testing and scores.
- Worked closely with the sales center managers to gather information, compiled data and statistics in order to highlight issues and concerns.
- Monitored and logged the manager's hotline, sick line, identify and report anomalies of misreporting and non-reporting of time and attendance versus the employee reported time in the ADP attendance program.
- Ensured compliance with state and corporate attendance regulations.
BA In Anthropology
Jr. Sales Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking to obtain a challenging Sales Support Supervisor position in a growing fast paced environment that can utilize skills in Pricing, Operations, Order Management, Integration, Vendor relations and engineering to complete in Global market.
Skills : Inventory Control, Retail, Supervisor.
- Supervised a team of 15-20 employees.
- Oversaw the shipping & receiving behaviors & processes.
- Oversaw the home delivery team of 3-4 employees.
- Oversaw the back office cash handling procedures.
- Oversaw inventory counting process.
- Oversaw Merchandising behaviors & process around the store.
- Oversaw the Asset Protection department of 2 employees.
- Conducted weekly & monthly business validations & assessments as needed.
Sales Support Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused team player who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Excel, Inventory management, Electronic forklift.
- Maintained a clean and safe working environment.
- Coached and counseled team on the most effective ways to accomplish tasks.
- Tracked the progress of productivity by assigning specific tasks to each associate and check on progress.
- Monitored personnel to ensure that the job is being doing correctly.
- Provided hands-on, side-by-side training to newly hired associates to improve skill and knowledge of the process.
- Created packing slips and ship orders in a timely manner.
- Scanned customer's orders into store's ledger.
Associate In Psychology
Sales Support Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Sales Support Supervisor Professional with extensive experience leading departments in a multimillion-dollar corporation. Consistent track record of improving the bottom line by growing revenue, improving efficiencies, reducing expenses, and maximizing productivity. Strong leader who is comfortable with full or collaborative responsibility for providing the strategic direction of the organization's product service lines.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office Applications,.
- Ensured daily route coverage and met routing order and promotional activities.
- Worked with department managers to maintain delivery frequency, quality, and customer demands.
- Worked with dispatch to identify routing and loading opportunities to maximize route efficiencies and control /reduce costs.
- Managed HR functions including staffing/recruitment, attendance, vacations, and personal days of 168 employees as well as overseeing financial transactions.
- Achieved daily route tonnages in areas of the business.
- Adjusted to accommodate changing needs.
- Implemented programs to attract and retain top talent.
Bachelor Of Science
Sales Support Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Goaloriented leader with over 15 years' experience with a Fortune 500 company in Sales Operations, Marketing and Logistics. Strong skills in sales support, remote management, administration and event planning. Extensive experience in team development, project management and program development and implementation.
Skills : Data Entry, Team Leadership, Time Management, Task Management.
- Decreased checkout times through isolating data entry mistakes in Point of Sale system and identifying the need for additional training.
- Exceeded company goal of 94% accuracy and met tight deadlines through effective prioritizing, time management and managing daily changes.
- Handheld hardware maintenance schedules and termination dates; manage store hardware inventory of handheld equipment.
- Eliminated device replacement costs and reduced sorting time by building and installing shelves that organized and protected equipment and created more ergonomic workspace.
- Conducted audits, tracked hardware maintenance, and lifecycle dates analyzed inventory reports, troubleshot processes, resolved discrepancies.
- Persuaded corporate management to allow the creation of in-store signs to increase accuracy.
- Improved associate performance and job satisfaction through monthly one-on-one meetings and individual goal development strategies.
Master's Of Business
Asst. Sales Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : Sales Support Supervisor with experience in call center management, working on various projects representing the sales area, creating and maintaining an online quick reference guide for our customer service and sales reps.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Sales, Scheduling, Supervisor, Technical Support.
- Provided guidance and support to the sales support staff who worked with our top producing agencies.
- Handled the day to day routine of the department, including schedules, distributing work, maintaining materials, mentoring and handling escalated situations.
- Supported staff with monthly feedback on performance.
- Escalated issues were handled immediately.
- Provided additional training in areas that needed improvement.
- Listened to the customer's needs and found the best resolution for both the customer and company.
- Provided reports to the Director and VP of duties performed by employees.
Diploma In Education
Lead Sales Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : To gain knowledge, improve current skills and work toward an increase of responsibilities. Prepared to contribute abilities and experience to a progressive people-oriented organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AS400, Oracle.
- Provided oversight and management of all Sales Support Services.
- Responsible for specialized sales reporting requests.
- Managed the completion of product set-up for customers in both Retail and Distribution areas.
- Managed the distribution of physical and digital marketing collateral for new product introductions.
- Coordinated new product implementation and sample planning for Sales Team.
- Provided tradeshow support and coordination for over 15 annual tradeshows.
- Included pre-show preparation and post-show account follow-up.
- Designed an intricate tradeshow calendar to track all supplies, drayage communication, product listing, marketing material, and kiosk design.
- Facilitated new product introductions with sample coverage and marketing material distribution for over 27 retail and distribution accounts.
Sales Support Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Objective : An experienced Sales Support Supervisor with 7 years of experience, exceptional skills in lead generation, determining client needs and all aspects of high-level sales.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Finance.
- Managed a team of ten employees for store readiness Supervised and directed a team of 30 pricing team associates.
- Led restocking of merchandise throughout the store.
- Assisted in storewide revamp.
- Performed all duties of a sales support associate.
- Assisted in scheduling sales support associates.
- Maintained knowledge of sales, promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Assisted in the collection of money from registers and tills at closing.
- Prepared merchandise for purchase.
Sales Support Supervisor Resume
Headline : To partner with an organization where planning and collaboration skills along with positive and adaptable character and attitude are valued and positively contribute towards success strategies.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Administrative.
- Led and coached a team of sales support associates ensuring employees have the knowledge and skills to execute the company strategies.
- Managed the front end of the store and frequently coach their team members on the sales floor, providing immediate feedback to reinforce their success and inspire them in areas where improvement is needed.
- Analyzed individual and team performance of the sales support team.
- Coached sales support employees, complete monthly one-to-one coaching sessions and quarterly performance appraisals with the sales support team and across the store as necessary.
- Taught and coached the sales support team to execute business strategies and improve individual and team performance through a balanced leadership approach that considers customer, employee and shareholder contributions.
- Ensured the sales support team has the appropriate knowledge and expertise for continuous learning and self-development.
- Coached and developed a team of fourteen phone representatives to deliver a world-class customer experience.