Contract Manager Resume
Summary : Possesses strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership and assertiveness skills; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Sets and achieves challenging goals.
Skills : Contract Negotiations, Python, Contract Management.
- Input Inspections into Safe Database software.
- Maintain database and files for 1000+ clients.
- Schedule Inspections, Pump-outs, and/or Repairs.
- Walk customers through problems over the phone.
- Manage applications for local, state, and federal renewal and licensing.
- Forward reports to all Regulatory Authorities required, as well as Customers.
- Create and perform mass mailings of Contract renewals.
High School Diploma
Contract Manager/Credentialing Specialist Resume
Headline : Endeavouring to maintain my success as a Captain by obtaining a long term position aboard an active vessel. I have a natural preference for sailing yachts and I would like to develop a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship with a power vessel company As a professional seafarer and experienced business manager I enjoy being involved in the management operations as well as Captain of the vessel.
Skills : Won Government Contracts.
- Responsible for developing changes to business processes, policies and infrastructure.
- Improved operational efficiency by partnering with internal resources.
- Reviewed and implemented payer reimbursement.
- Negotiated and obtained Single Case Agreements for Out of Network cases for Faculty Group Practice providers.
- Acted as a Liaison between Managed Care organizations and internal departments.
- Managed and completed various Managed Care projects related to underpayments, payment discrepancy, incorrect linkage, policy changes etc.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with external constituents in the Managed Care community.
- Ensured Hospital and Faculty Group Practice are in compliance with Managed Care policies.
Procurement Contract Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced leader with ability to solve complex problems and develop innovative, creative, strategic solutions. Highly effective communicator. Built dynamic teams and partnerships through leading by example, contributing to the success of multiple ventures. Solid understanding of individual and team strengths, capturing and utilizing each to reach and surpass goals. Detail oriented, works well leading teams in an ever changing fast paced environment.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Employee Relations, Inventory Management, Kaizen, MS Office, New Business Development, Office Management, Project Management, Quality Control, Time Management, Training, Yardi.
- Responsible for all aspects of HUD's Manage and Marketing Contract; problem assets, title, property management, marketing and file administration.
- Oversaw operational efficiencies and performance of contract office encompassing 1900+ single family homes in two states.
- Negotiated and oversaw 50+ subcontractor relationships.
- Oversaw the appraisal review of all properties, documentation and review all inspections of properties from initial inspection to field inspections, market and final inspections.
- Responsible for team overseeing closing review and signing of all sales contracts and deeds for properties.
- Accomplishments: Interviewed, trained, developed, and lead effective dynamic teams by providing the tools needed to be successful.
- Minimal turnover with 95% promotions within teams.
Controller/Contract Manager Resume
Headline : Highly organized and efficient warehouse manager having considerable experience and expertise in all sorts of stock management including Inventory Control System, Warehouse Database, Logistic Analyzing and managing warehouse workers. Known for having excellent time management, communication and customer handling skills. Able to prioritize effectively to accomplish objectives with creativity, enthusiasm and humor.
Skills : Excel,Word,PP, very computer literate. Great at research. Team building, Accomplished sailor.
- Spearheaded the successful launch of new product lines.
- Monitored the timely delivery of customer shipments; coordinated with vendors/suppliers to help guarantee efficient operations.
- Partnered with other managers to address departmental issues.
- Reported daily operations status to team executives.
- Used LRT Jasper to complete cycle counts and to help track all liquid assets in the building.
- Prevented backups/delays by observing/adjusting facility workflows; supervised the operation of the computerized assembly robots and initiated repair requests as required.
- Key Contributions: Created the company's PPE Program, and directed the development of an automated manufacturing process and guided all associates during the transition.
- Introduced a daily performance earnings bonus system and a cube-per-trailer bonus.
Installations Contract Manager Resume
Summary : Resilient professional with solid experience in training, teaching, coaching, mentoring, program coordination, program development and management. Specific strengths include budget and statistic management, capacity building, professional development, project management and strategic planning.
Skills : Military, Microsoft Office.
- Formulate the procurement strategy in alignment with GPO policies, and objectives.
- Direct the administration of complex, long-term services & major procurement contracts.
- Develop or assist in development of scope of work, evaluation methodologies, price proposal structures and all aspects of contract formulation.
- Suggest and support argument for contract types for a given purchasing situation.
- Organize and lead purchasing project teams pursuant to a specific GPO need.
- Review, approve and execute RFPs, ITBs, RFQs and contracts.
- Plan and conduct negotiations to achieve GPO pricing objectives.
- Train and mentor junior purchasing personnel in purchasing procedures and techniques.
Bachelors In Business
Staffing Contract Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Contract Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Management Skills, Purchasing, Engineering, Product Management, Scheduling.
- Managed and administered of medium to large contracts for the design, supply, and installation of Metso Minerals Equipment/Systems.
- Responsible for the timely, profitable completion of the project.
- Defined contract requirements for engineering, purchasing, manufacturing and accounting departments.
- Directed and managed and was responsible for all activities required to complete the contract.
- Acted as the main contact and authority for Metso Grinding Division with the client.
- Capable of effectively and accurately working on several projects at one time and organizing and prioritizing tasks.
- Reported project status, financial and schedule, in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Participated in technical decisions and coordinated of technical details with the client and vendors.
Maintenance Contract Manager Resume
Objective : Analytical healthcare administrator with over 10 years of progressive experience conceptualizing forward-thinking strategies to improve the operation of healthcare facilities and clinical research operations. Possesses a wealth of business management expertise including financial analysis, marketing, and compliance.
Skills : Strategic Planning & Forecasting, Healthcare Operations, Financial Management, Contract Negotiation, Marketing, Curriculum Development, Partnerships & Alliances, Staff Training & Leadership, Compliance.
- Transformed the organization's standard operating procedures for managing relationships with billion dollar payers in new and existing markets across the nation.
- Oversaw teams responsible for clinical and translational research programs.
- Key Accomplishments: Effectively pinpointed the right pricing strategy to support billion dollar payers.
- Strengthened profitability through the aggressive negotiation of budgets and contracts for third-party payers.
- Enhanced relationships with payers and the research world by proactively securing approval for payment of new technologies including Investigational New Drugs (IND), Investigational New Devices (IDE), and telemedicine modalities.
- Stayed ahead of rapidly changing market priorities by creating a scalable and flexible pricing research methodology to better address partner needs.
- Bolstered the understanding of the operational impact on patient care by creating a mechanism to obtain and analyze clinical feedback.
- Ensured the satisfaction of a network of five healthcare systems accessing three Medicare Advantage plans including the company's largest book of business in the U.S.
Contract Manager III Resume
Headline : Extensive background in management, customer service, sales, government and commercial contracting. Knowledge of government regulations; FAR, DFAR, ITAR and other related contracting principles. Possess ability to perform detailed sensitive assignments, within a demanding or changing environment.
Skills : Contract Management, contract negotiations, program management, grants writting, business development, business planning, career development and advisement.
- Responsible for creating all contracts, purchase orders and assisting with the preparation of bid packages.
- Composed scope of works, payment schedules and project schedules for all trades.
- Established and maintained project schedules including, start, progress and, completion schedules.
- Prepared necessary change orders and extra work authorizations, amendments to or extensions of contracts.
- Managed individual project budget reports; prepare budget revisions.
- Managed all subcontractor and supplier invoices.
- Review bids from subcontractors for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
- Examines performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
Diploma In General Studies
Contract Manager II Resume
Summary : To continue a career in the MRI field, as a certified MRI Technologist, utilizing my experience, skills, and the highest level of care and compassion to consistently perform smooth and accurate studies, ensuring patients have the best experience possible.
Skills : Contract Management, Warehousing, Hilo Driver, Supervisor, Proficient In Microsoft Office, proficient in all aspects of custodial work.
- Managed multi-million dollar sub-contract to the US DHS Immigration and Custom Enforcement.
- Supervised over 100 Aviation Security Officers (ASO's).
- Developed and implemented mandatory training programs to include; international flight safety, boarding and international deplaning regulations.
- Continually monitored project for contract compliance; to ensure contract requirements were met.
- Conducted site surveys verifying site supervisor reports match actual operational performance.
- Monitored overtime percentages to ensure profit margins remained as bid.
- Selected Accomplishments include: Managed $60M budget to Charter Services, Inc.
Contract Manager I Resume
Objective : Over thirty-five years of experience in negotiation and administration of domestic and international contracts and subcontracts. Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Skills : Contract Management, Purchasing, ITAR, Import/Export, Proposal generation and support, EVM, Security, Microsoft Office Applications, SAP.
- Negotiate and manage multimillion dollar fixed price production and retrofit contracts for radar warning receiver systems, as well as development, depot repair, and field service contracts for Department of Defense and international customers.
- Negotiated software license agreements with U.S.
- Member of a technology modernization project team that negotiated the then-largest subcontract for concept development in the prime contractor's history.
- Contract manager for Leader-Follower production program mandated by U.S.
- Government for a major DOD radar warning receiver system.
- Provided contract analysis as member of division "due diligence" team assigned to support a corporate acquisition.
- Drafted and implemented a simple basic ordering agreement for international customers who did not have such a tool.
B.A. In Philosophy
Sr. Contract Manager Resume
Summary : Contract Manager with over 10 years of experience handling core contracting needs to acquire goods and services. Excels at analyzing project requirements to provide recommendations to ensure goods or services remain within scope, and satisfy requirements in a timely manner within approved budgets. Experienced in pre and post awards, to include contract terminations. Exceptional communicator, with a consultative approach to facilitating contracts.
Skills : Excel, Word, Access, Access, Powerpoint.
- Manage assigned contracts, grants, inter-agency and cooperative agreements within Montgomery County DGS.
- Solicits invitation for bids, and request for proposals (informal and formal contracts).
- Provide mandatory insurance requirements that meet liability, commercial, and additionally insured certifications.
- Perform all pre-award and post-award functions on assigned contracts to include acquisitions, cost reimbursements, cost sharing, and fixed price type contracts.
- Serve as liaison to Office of County Attorney.
- Contracting activities include analyzing requirements, recommending revisions to statements of work, specifications, establishment of milestones, procurement planning, and post-award terminations.
- Manage a team responsible for a full range of contracts, including competitive and sole source requirements under special acquisitions regulations governing Montgomery County.
- Review, analyze, and implement acquisition policies and procedures.
Contract Manager Resume
Summary : Contract Manager professional with seven years of experience in human resource management in the low-income housing market. Highly skilled at performing management and leadership duties, negotiating contracts, controlling corporate risk, and minimizing cost.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage and maintain three low income apartment complexes.
- Perform weekly interviews, background checks and reference screenings for potential clients and contract employees.
- Conduct bi-weekly orientations for new clients and provide career development opportunities.
- Consult with other property managers and local, state, federal, and private agencies.
- Participate in monthly meetings to review, update, and develop policy and procedure changes as well as generate quarterly reports for state and federal compliance.
- Prepare and maintain files for over 300 clients as well as negotiate contracts for potential and current clients.
- Prepare and supply file review information for eight audits as well as prepare and participate in three field audits with state, federal, and private investor compliance.