Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Resume
Headline : Excellence in service and support to clients and team. Ten years of graphic design and art direction experience. Five years experience conducting marketing and public relations initiatives. Keen sense of aesthetics and strong ability to collaborate with team. Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership ability. Strong personal integrity and moral character.
Skills : Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership ability. Strong personal integrity and moral character.
- Manages, supervises, and performs intelligence activities and functions including exploitation, development, and dissemination of multisensor geospatial and target intelligence products to support warfighting operations and other activities.
- Exploits and analyzes multisensor imagery, geospatial data, and products in conjunction with all-source intelligence information.
- Determines type, function, status, location, significance of military facilities and activities, industrial installations, and surface transportation networks.
- Determines type, function, and location of military equipment including ground, air, naval, missile, and electronic orders of battle.
- Uses multisensor imagery to conduct comparative analysis.
- Analyzes terrain to determine trafficability identifying landing zones and defensive fortifications.
- Analyzes structures of military and industrial installations to determine construction type and functionality.
Associates In Intelligence
Sr. Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Resume
Headline : Seeking employment that will challenge on a daily basis. Looking to find employment that can make a career and enjoy doing it. work very well with others and able to convey instructions clearly to subordinates.
Skills : Subject Matter Expert For Global Hawk, Screener Position And GRE.
- Determined present and future imagery collection requirements.
- Prepared damage assessment reports detailing structural damage and weapons effects.
- Created intelligence imagery products to support numerous federal agencies on a daily basis.
- Assigned to different types of analysis , as in full motion video, and many more.
- Supervised around five to ten subordinate airman daily for different types of tasks.
- Promoted meritoriously to Senior Airman.
- Held additional upgrade positions because of ability and competency to accomplish duties.
Asst. Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : A highly passionate, innovative, and pragmatic professional currently pursuing a bachelors in criminal justice seeks a mid-level career opportunity within the government sector as an Intelligence Analyst. Offering over seven years of exceptional experience with a solid background in Imagery Analysis.
Skills : Geospatial Analysis, Web Development.
- Conducted final quality checks of all intelligence products derived within PED.
- Responsible for directing and mentoring junior geospatial analysts.
- Processed raw L0 data and performs the initial quality control of the collected data while aboard the aircraft.
- Qualified for onboard flight duty.
- Predicted terrain and weather effects as applied to control, communication, computer and intelligence systems.
- Analyzed collected geographic information in order to produce tactical decision aids.
- Provided training to fellow soldiers on GIS analysis, GIS.
BA In Criminal Justice
Associate Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : Positive and optimistic Attitude Eagerness to Help others whenever possible Experience working Volunteer at an Office Jobsite Tactical Thinking Skills to get the job done.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Security.
- Completed a 4-year enlistment with the U.S.
- Gained extensive experience and knowledge while working with the MC-12, Predator, U-2, Global Hawk, and Reaper UAV platforms.
- Highly trained in creating detailed target surveillance products, target tracking graphics, and textural intelligence reports.
- Successfully ran hundreds of missions as a MASINT Mission.
- Designated as a Subject Matter Expert (two years consecutively) for Geospatial Imagery Analyst and for Imagery Report Editor Positions for the 30th IS.
- Helped to define first ever in-theater Project Liberty MC-12 ISR FMV exploitation cell.
- Selected to participate in Soldier/Airman Exchange at Fort to work as a MASINT Analyst with the 513th Military Intelligence Brigade.
Lead Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Resume
Headline : Four years of experience with increasing responsibility supporting Special Operations Forces (SOF) and International Security Assistance Forces (ISAF) SOF, including direct support. Deployed conducting multi-disciplined intelligence analysis at the tactical/operational level. Strong leadership qualities and the ability to participate in and orchestrate meetings, conferences, make decisions and provide updates.
Skills : Source Intelligence, Target System Analysis, Air Operations Center, Dynamic Targeting Cycle, 3D Modeling.
- Oversaw the health, welfare, morale, training, and administration of 5 airmen as well as mentoring and providing professional development.
- Successfully reviewed over 1,200 hours of Predator video, enabling action on over 75 high value individuals and targets.
- Dedicated technical knowledge to over 800 UAV missions, resulting in over 1,500 time-sensitive and technically sound products provided to the warfighter.
- Collected and fused daily intelligence data for Federal government and report findings to military commanders and agency partners.
- Extensive experienced analyzing Full-Motion Video (FMV).
- Supported Federal agencies, including DEA, FBI, NGA, CIA, and NSA, in activities related to drug trafficking and terrorism.
- Exploited imagery collected by airborne and national assets supporting Department of Defense initiatives worldwide.
Associates In Aviation Operations
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst III Resume
Summary : Interested in a position with company that will utilize the broad range of experience and knowledge gained from extensive USAF training received in Geospatial Intelligence and Targeting as well as civilian based financial management, physical security and social counseling.
Skills : Falcon View, Remote View, Launch Pad, IESS.
- In-depth understanding and practice of applying technology of available means to satisfying customers requirements.
- Lead Special Forces Operations utilizing information from multiple intelligence sources.
- Act as expert in drone surveillance in addressing narcotics, terrorism, and other national security threats.
- Utilize surveillance equipment to intercept communications or track investigation activities.
- Coordinate intelligence activities with foreign government and intelligence representatives.
- Provided over 5,000 hours of near real time Full-Motion Video.
- Provide geospatial analysis to support SOCEUR at Patch.
Associate Of Applied Science
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst II Resume
Summary : Geospatial Intelligence Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) products. This includes the development, design, and production of GEOINT products and services, such as imagery products and geospatial data products.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, TS/SCI Clearance, Management.
- Created, gathered, imported and integrated geospatial data layers including cultural/social and infrastructure layers to support advanced mapping, and predictive modeling.
- Responsible for producing & quality control of 18K geospatial products annually.
- Produced and coordinated custom geospatial intelligence products with theater and national intelligence organizations as well as USPACOM staff.
- Used a wide range of analytical techniques and systems to meet high priority requirements for the Pacific Theater and national level agencies.
- Disseminated vital intelligence to the Director for Intelligence (J2) and updates National Geospatial Agency (NGA) databases.
- Preformed quality control checks on imagery graphics.
- Selected Contributions: Exploited over 25,000 images and created over 10,000 GEOINT products.
Associates In Communications
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Summary : Experienced intelligence analyst seeking a position which would allow to use technical skills and knowledge of Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Target System, Weaponeering, and All-Source Analysis to assist the government in achieving operational and strategic mission objectives.
Skills : Arcgis, ERDAS, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint.
- Integrated with all-source intelligence analysts, targeteers, and linguists to develop target materials for operations.
- Produced order of battle readouts and target descriptions vital to mission planning and post mission analysis.
- Experienced in crafting Collateral Damage.
- Estimated products that help to mitigate the amount of civilian casualties that could cause major political fallouts, or violate Law of Arm Conflict (LOAC) issues.
- Created numerous Critical Element and Facility Outline Graphics to identify critical items.
- Provided allies with images of high interest areas of operation that secured.
- Completed a 7-year enlistment with the U.S Air Force.
Bachelor Of Arts In Geography
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst/Representative Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, results-oriented professional with 14 years of challenging military experience, to include 10 years of experience supervising, instructing and training both civilian and military individuals. Strong leadership experience, with an extensive customer service background. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in Spanish active TS/SCI clearance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer service.
- Hand-selected to conduct first test and provide feedback on new AF-DCGS training system initiative at the Air Force.
- Developed Imagery products.
- Analysed and production software ArcGIS, Google .
- Enabled Common Ground Station (DE-CGS) V1.2 (80 Hrs) ArcGIS (40 Hrs) Fort Sheridan.
- Analyzed imagery and motion video products for long hours.
- Created files, products, and logs using Microsoft systems (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well .
- Constantly learned new programs and adapted to new work environments with ease.
Bachelors Of Science
Geospatial Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : Experience and knowledge gained from extensive USAF training received in Geospatial Intelligence and Targeting as well as civilian based financial management, physical security.
Skills : Customer service, Management.
- Produced analytical graphics of NYO domain.
- Analyzed crime statistics and other data to create different density models.
- Worked with Special Agents to develop "pattern of life" and other case based GIS analysis.
- Selected by FBI senior executives to build the geospatial-intelligence (GEOINT) program.
- Served as a foundation to expand their corporate GEOINT program.
- Developed a complex database which displays critical infrastructure as well as soft targets for use in the event of a terrorist attack.
- Provided situational awareness for decision makers in the event of a crisis.
Associate Of Applied Science