Senior Stylist Resume
Objective : Determined and high-spirited worker seeking again employment which can apply skills have acquired previous work experience, gain business relations, grow and achieve both personal and work related goals.
Skills : Communications, Mathematics, Sign Language, Microsoft Office, Excel, Money Handling, Customer Service.
- Wased rained corporate manager & area manager prior how approach & actively assist diverse set of women,formal etiquette selling high end products such Michael Kors, Jeffrey Campbell, as well as alternative & Australian brands.
- Started as stylist, & was later promoted senior stylist position.
- Ordered merchandise to transferred & out of the store other locations.
- Worked with inventory scanners & scanned all of store merchandise overnight.
- Recorded customer purchase trends, UPT, & DPT.
- Employed a variety of hair style techniques, including curling and straightening.
- Promptly fielded all incoming phone calls and scheduled appointments.
Sr.Senior Stylist Resume
Headline : Hairstylist skilled studying facial features and hair condition determine best hair styles and treatments. Exceeds sales goals selling salon products ,promoting the business word mouth, through social media outlets.
Skills : Computer-literate, Listens Attentively, Professional, Hard Working.
- Examined hair texture and condition , determine appropriate treatment.
- Promoted and sold salon services and products.
- Educated guests proper hair care.
- Recommended home care hair regimens and treatments.
- Used state-of-the-art techniques coloring and treating hair.
- Set up workstation and treatment room with necessary products, equipment, supplies.
- Selected hair colors based customer preference.
Associate Of Science In Veternarian Technology
Jr.Senior Stylist Resume
Objective : Secure position where ability communicate and liaise effectively with diverse client group friendly and diplomatic manner can put good use.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Programs.
- Cleaned, maintained the entire salon.Distributed business cards outside the salon generate new business.
- Trained salon staff traditional and innovative haircutting techniques and salon management.
- Cut, colored and styled clients' hair with precision and expertise.
- Offered color swatches help clients choose desired hair color.
- Styled hair for large events such annual fashion shows and special hair expos.
- Escorted guests and from treatment rooms.
- Cleaned, maintained and sterilized tools.
Business Management / Medical
Asst. Senior Stylist Resume
Objective : Dependable, hardworking individual seeking employment with firm that will provide assortment of benefits. responsible Cosmetologist with excellent work ethic, personable communication skills and demonstrated ability learn quickly and perform any duties assigned fullest.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Arcgis, GIS, Telemetry, Photography, Photoshop, Video Editing, Email, Management.
- Provided guidance for many questions that were presented to reference the knowledge had acquired over the years field cosmetology.
- Kept constant with styles, trends, and attend additional training to update skills.
- Ensured the required quantity various products were stock perform duties incoming clients.
- Monitored supply amounts, reorder supplies, ensure the funds were available to purchase the supplies as are delivered.
- Directed telephone calls to appropriate departmental personnel.
- Ensured stock was plentiful for the period between supply receipt and reorder.
COSMETOLOGY TRAINING CENTER
Associate. Senior Stylist Resume
Objective : Successful using product knowledge and exceptional customer service increase guest retention ,exceed sales goals. Skilled focusing finding solutions and meeting deadlines.
Skills : Service , Sanitation, Professional Styles, Cuts, And Colors, Detail Oriented, Stylish And Knowledge Of Color.
- Shampooed, conditioned and blow dried clients' hair.
- Anticipated spa and salon guest concerns and addressed them immediately.
- Coordinated all aspects guest services, including supply monitoring and facility maintenance.
- Processed guest credit card information salon services.
- Followed through with client requests timely manner.
- Entered customer demographic and preference data salon computer database.
- Performed inventory and restocking assignments as necessary.
High School Diploma In Cosmetology Coursework
Senior Stylist III Resume
Objective : Seeking challenging and rewarding position with growth opportunities Front Desk Agent, where skills are effectively utilized their fullest potential.
Skills : Laser Technician, Customer Service, Salon Management, Retail Sales, Hair Stylist, Clinic Manager, Assistant Manager, Lash Extension Specialist.
- Made clients feel welcome,pampered , comfortable open and express their desires.
- Collaborated with client their wants,needs and expectations overall outcome service.
- Transformed, updating refreshing people's hairstyles,color and overall appearance.
- Prescribed products needed maintain at home.
- Mentored our proteges learn and duplicate our companies ways.
- Participated in community events and build business relationships within to support the brand.
- Restocked linen and laundry in all areas of the salon.
Senior Stylist II Resume
Summary : Business Management graduate seeking entry-level position that utilizes strong leadership, sales, cash handling, customer service , organizational skills; provides room advancement. Key Professional Highlights Ability work high volume customer service environment with the ability relate wide range individuals
Skills : Stylist, Good communication.
- Worked closely with salon manager while over-seeing and mentoring new designers and some senior staff effort keep all staff current with new trends the beauty industry.
- Kept all salon staff aware JcPenny cooperate business culture efforts maintain professional and supportive work environment.
- Recruited and maintain new salon customers.
- Opened and closed salon and cash drawer, following proper procedures while maintaining proper cash drawer balances throughout the work day.
- Efficiented kept accurate accounts cash, check, charge, return, and re-stock transactions.
- Recommend and cross sell products and services customers when appropriate efforts maximize sales.
- Maintained above average quarterly sales quotas.
Bachelor Of Business Management
Senior Stylist I Resume
Summary : Experienced, results-driven former small-business owner seeking administrative position utilize extensive office management, clerical, customer service skills contribute the company.
Skills : Inventory Management, Supervising/ Training Staff, Administration.
- Worked alongside salon owner and manager increase operations, sales, and profitability the salon.
- Assisted with recruiting, hiring, managing, training, coaching, developing, and motivating staff.
- Provided various hair cutting, hair coloring, chemical texturizing, conditioning, and styling services customers.
- Accompanied by waxing, nail, make-up, and hair extension application services.
- Aided inventory management and ordering supplies through multiple vendors.
- Delivered excellent customer service, managed complaints within the business, offered guidance appropriate customer service skills.
- Promoted the business, new employees and customer incentives through social media.
Bachelors Of Science In Management
Lead Senior Stylist Resume
Objective : Ambitious Stylist and motivated Customer Service Representative with more than 5 years' experience both fields. Enjoys making clients and customers, feel comfortable, happy, satisfied with the professional service given. Extremely knowledgeable about the latest trends the industry, and skills needed move the company forward.
Skills : Communications, Sales, Microsoft Office, Organizational , Leadership Development, Technical Support.
- Serviced diverse clientele based on hair style desires and client needs.
- Maintained safety standards and cleanliness.
- Emphasized product benefits and assist clients selection retail products services for their hair care needs.
- Managed salon autonomously during manager's vacation and while hiring new management staff.
- Maintained consistent relationship with client base Proactively develop new customers.
- Attended and participates continuing education and training order follow new trends and technique.
- Greeted all guests warm and friendly manner create positive first impression of the spa.
Associate Of Science In Cosmetology
Senior Stylist Resume
Summary : Result oriented self starter with long track record developing and executing innovative ideas make process improvements and overcome business challenges. Successful customer services representative with ten years direct customer interaction through counseling, face to face consultations and meetings.
Skills : Reliable, Motivated Professional With Career Training.
- Provided personal care services to Veteran women who have a medical hair loss.
- Daily consulted and performed duties that enhance progress through scalp treatments,enhance hair growth.
- Daily performed accurate measurements , provide client with hair prosthesis wig unit.
- Customized hair unit using styling techniques such color, highlights,cutting, blow dry & curl.
- Data processed health claims, confirmed schedule appointments.
- Verified insurances and submit travel claims for reimbursement.
- Communicated written & oral policies for services provided and HIPAA regulations.
Present Student In Education