Internal Audit Manager Resume
Objective : Results oriented professional business manager with diversified experience in all aspects of financial management and reporting. Areas of expertise include accounting, cash management, process improvement and auditing in the transportation, convention and printing industries.
Skills : Finance, Accounting.
- Managed audit staff in the performance of subsidiary audits to maintain adequate risk and financial controls while monitoring compliance to company policy and procedures.
- Enforced policy maintaining an effective internal control environment.
- Supervised multiple engagements in a time sensitive environment.
- Determined the optimal course of action to reduce risk and improve profitability by analyzing and identifying inefficiencies and internal control weaknesses via the breakdown of complex problems into component elements.
- Maintained financial statement integrity while minimizing risk through the timely issuance of tailored management reports.
- Reduced costs and headcount by redesigning administration functions.
- Managed internal audit services provided to all business units.
- Prepared and coordinated the consolidation of annual Internal Audit cost center budgets.
Sr. Internal Audit Manager Resume
Summary : Internal Audit Manager with 9 years of experience in internal auditing and compliance testing in the technology, manufacturing, consumer products, healthcare, not-for-profit and utilities sectors.
Skills : CFO And Controller, Internal Audit, Operations Management, Consulting.
- Responsible for reviewing procedures and controls on multi-million dollar construction projects.
- Saved $225,000 on Corporate HQ reconstruction project through front-end contract negotiations, detecting overcharges and reviewing change orders.
- Received company award for this achievement.
- In charge of fraud investigation worldwide.
- Supervised and performed more than 50 fraud case investigations and prepared summary of cases for the Audit Committee.
- Obtained restitution of $200,000 and successful prosecution on a single fraud case; performed a third-party claims review resulting in loss reductions exceeding $400,000.
- Reviewed all potential conflicts of interest developed from Code of Ethics questionnaire and implemented remediation measures.
- Reported to Audit Committee on a periodic basis the conflicts raised and steps taken to eliminate conflict.
M.B.A. In Entrepreneurship
Jr. Internal Audit Manager Resume
Objective : knowledege in the Manufacturing, Wholesale and Retail industries, contribution to make by adding value to businesses.
Skills : SAP Financial, GRC-SAP, TeamMate, REALServicing and.
- Responsible for engagement planning, develop and execute audit test plans.
- Communicated audit test results to both Senior Internal Audit management and Business Unit management.
- Provided timely feedback to the auditee on risks, controls, and recommendations for process improvements.
- Lead the annual risk assessment and the creation of the annual audit plan.
- Interacted with external auditors and Senior Management.
- Participated in special projects from Senior Management including month-end accounting assistance.
- Created and implemented company internal revenue audit program/procedures.
BS In Accounting
Internal Audit Manager III Resume
Summary : Hands- on Manager with proven skills in analysis, coordination, creativity, development, strategic planning, troubleshooting, and improvement of operations through policies that enhance communication, consistency and accuracy in reporting, while showing a positive effect on the overall operations and risk management processes.
Skills : PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook, Lotus 1-2-3, BNA Fixed Assets, AS 400 and QuickBooks, SQL.
- Started the company's internal audit department from the ground up.
- Created operational policies, along with a handbook with examples and outlines, as well as sample programs and reports.
- Hired and trained staff into this department.
- Developed tracking metrics for performance monitoring for management on all engagements Liaison with external auditors.
- Wrote all audit reports and submit for issuance to VP of Internal Audit.
- Act as Internal Audit's point of contact for business unit questions, consultation, remediation efforts and development of workable processes and procedures.
- Develop system mappings and scoping, via VISIO and Excel, for SOX entities.
- Annually organize with IT auditing the ITGC areas of review based on the corporate - wide risk assessment.
Internal Audit Manager II Resume
Summary : Obtain a senior level position in accounting using background and education. Self-directed, team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
Skills : Auditor, Accounting.
- Performed financial, compliance, operational and performance audits.
- Prepared annual work plan and audit objectives based on evaluation of risk assessments including performance and compliance, considering savings and revenue opportunities.
- Recommended changes to correct deficiencies in internal controls; for the redesign of operational systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness; and prepare clear, concise and objective reports.
- Provided organizational and management consulting assistance to City departments.
- Make formal presentations of audit results to the City Manager's Office, Director of Management and Budget, and City Departments.
- Developed internal audit plan for the City.
- Presented the plan for approval to Directors and City Manager.
Internal Audit Manager I Resume
Summary : Experienced Internal Audit Manager with extensive internal audit knowledge and skills in financial, compliance, and operational areas within the manufacturing field.
Skills : External Auditor, Finance.
- Developed control policies and procedures for operational personnel in production and sales locations.
- Developed audit work plan and budget for division.
- Provided policy and procedures training and SOX training to operational personnel.
- Performed special projects including consolidation of departments into shared service center, rolling out new operational processes, SOX 404 compliance, travel and entertainment card rollout, fraud detection, operation improvements, and other finance related reviews.
- Identified and implemented efficiency and cost savings of $400k.
- Managed and coordinated company objectives returning approximately $800k of annual corporate savings back to our division.
- Hired, supervised and mentored a staff of 6.
MBA In Finance
Internal Audit Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Dedicated, passionate professional with over 15 years of valuable information technology, auditing, and corporate finance experience. Self-starting team player with a proven record of implementing effective solutions for the organization, as well as demonstrated effectiveness in presenting audit activities to executive management and the Audit Committee.
Skills : Quickbooks, Audit Supervisor.
- Played a critical role in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for the global organization.
- Participated in annual risk-assessment process and developed global annual audit plan.
- Mentored, trained and supervised staff of six financial auditors.
- Utilized TeamMate software for resource planning, budget monitoring and electronic workpaper review.
- Reviewed effectiveness and efficiency of control design for the organization.
- Conducted client engagement, reporting, and remediation meetings.
- Performed direct assistance for KPMG substantive testing.
- Reviewed SEC Filings including 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K for accuracy.
Master Of Business
Asst. Internal Audit Manager Resume
Summary : Seek a challenging position in auditing, corporate accounting/finance, or the hospitality industry which will build upon more than twenty years of experience.
Skills : Excel, Tally, Power point, Accounting.
- Established newly created Auditing Department.
- Hired and supervised staff of four individuals to assist in auditing function.
- Developed operational audit programs for all departments.
- Conducted and oversaw audits of approximately 30 regional offices and 300 retail stores.
- Formulated and reviewed all audit reports for Senior Management.
- Implemented nationwide Mystery Shopper and Customer Service programs.
- Managed relationship between TSR and independent inventory consultants.
- Performed expense report and AMEX statement audit analysis on a monthly basis.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Internal Audit Manager Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in the financial field with specializations in auditing, operations management, and financial accounting. Noted for developing and implementing solutions to complex problems, recovering assets and reducing costs.
Skills : Audit Management, Account Reconciliation, Financial Reporting & Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis Regulatory Reporting.
- Supported senior management through performing analytical procedures on financial statement results.
- Created, managed, and executed organizations audit objectives.
- Coached, motivated and developed audit staff of 4 - 5 team members.
- Maintained a thorough working knowledge of GAAP.
- Researched and analyzed all accounting, financial statement, and reporting issues.
- Communicated audit findings to management, identifying key areas for improvement.
- Tested the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- Prepared and processed general ledger entries.
Bachelor Of Science
Internal Audit Manager Resume
Objective : Diverse external and internal audit experience Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and teams. Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills Well-developed analytical and decision-making skills.
Skills : CPA, Fully Bilingual In English And Spanish. Good Working Knowledge Of Portuguese. JD Edwards, IScala, Oracle, TeamMate, IDEA Analytics And Exposure To SAP.
- Led operational and financial risk based audits.
- Performed fraud investigations in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia.
- Led Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) testing for domestic and international operations.
- Performed quality reviews on SOX audits performed by peers and staff in addition to testing controls as sole contributor.
- Prepared audit reports to local and senior management.
- Prepared annual audit plans for entities selected based on risk analysis.
- Helped in the preparation of quarterly reports to the board of directors.
BA In Accounting