Contract Coordinator Resume
Objective : To acquire a position that will effectively utilize my task-management, organizational and problem solving skills to promote growth for the company and myself.
Skills : Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis, Pricing, Planning,.
- Negotiated pricing for high dollar construction projects and wrote purchase contracts accordingly.
- Took necessary actions to close expenditure authorizations (AFE) within 90 days of project completion.
- Contract preparation and administration by assembling, reviewing and verifying information, reviewing with vendors and obtaining proper signatures.
- Prepared bid packages and issued contracts accordingly.
- Created financial reports by gathering and analyzing technical data, and kept management informed of construction project costs and potential changes to be made based on analysis.
- Monitored financial status by tracking and analyzing revenues and expenses, projecting effect of modifications to agreements.
- Assistant to the Retail Marketing Procurement Director Tempe, Arizona Created and revised procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping, forms control, budgetary and personnel requirements; implemented changes.
- Coordinated travel arrangements and functions by clarifying preferences; developing itineraries; maintained files and calendars as well as attended meetings for the purpose of taking meeting minutes.
Subcontract Coordinator Resume
Objective : Professional profile includes working with the public to help promote the well-being of people, understanding their needs, being empathic and sympathic.
Skills : Microsoft Office 97- 03, 07 Microsoft Word 97- 03, 07 Outlook 97- 03, 07 Excel 97- 03, 07 Power Point Access SAP Quick Books Company Proprietary Software.
- Team Lead for the Provider Data Team who is responsible for the processing and accuracy of contracts.
- Functioned as the liaison with the Credentialing Department to ensure all contracted providers remain compliant and information was transmitted to Provider Data Team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Educated provider representatives on provider contracting issues as well as interacted with providers directly on contract issues and negotiations where necessary.
- Worked closely with the Management team to create new work flow processes and Policies and Procedures for the Provider Data Department.
- Built, organized and maintained both digital and hard copies of providers and facility agreements.
- Followed up on items that may arise during negotiation, drafting and executing of agreements.
- Prepared and analyzed reports for committee meetings.
- Performed data analysis an audits to ensure all documents within all contracts were compliant and up to date for accurate claims processing.
Associate of Science
Sr. Contract Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified and knowledgeable individual, with more than 10 years' experience in Program Management and Project Coordination. Extensive working experience in an office environment. I have excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and documentation skills.
Skills : Customer Service Team Leadership Coaching & Mentoring Training Delivering Presentations, Billing Operations, Payroll Collections, Reconciliations Data Maintenance ContractsService Agreements E.
- Handle the coordination of contracts and rebates for Commercial Contracting Department.
- Main point of contact for contract approval coordination from the point of initiation through sending executed contract to the customer.
- Assure timely and compliant workflow with Contract Generation, Law Department, Finance Department, VP and President, as required.
- Manage workflow for Managed Care, Imaging, Women's HealthCare, Radiology, Diabetes Care, Specialty Pharmacy, and Kogenate contracts and rebates.
- Responsible for validating compliance of all required documentation, such as compliance checklists and workflow systems to track approval process.
- Upon execution of contract, ensure proper documentation in Veeva Vault, contract library, and electronic contract repository system.
- Coordinate rebate payments, totaling over $100 million annually.
- Monitor the approval process, ensuring proper clearance to pay contracted rebates to customers, consistently meeting deadlines.
B.S. In Business Administration
Jr. Contract Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over ten years of experience in customer billing, credit and collection, and customer service and support operations. Worked with customer accounts including public sector (Federal, state, and local government ) as well as commercial accounts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Microsoft Project.
- Assisted Director of Contracting in the development & implementation of evolving strategic contract initiatives through existing monitoring tools.
- Contracted with various types of group and ancillary providers with specialties such as, but not limited to, Pathology, Radiology, Urgent Care, Skilled Nursing Facility, DME, Home Infusion etc.
- Negotiated rates with participating providers (contract related) and non-participating providers (single case agreements).
- Designed and produced internal and external communications.
- Worked with interdepartmental representatives to establish plans for issue resolution.
- Communicated and negotiated plans for issue resolution with Contracted Network Providers and resolved conflicts in a manner that will ensure provider satisfaction.
- Analyzed provider data identifying network gaps- Utilizing proprietary reports and competitive data.
- Assisted Director in identifying network gaps and executing plans for recruitment.
Special Contract Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a contract manager position with a Health Care company. Regional health care company includes negotiating, writing, reviewing, revising, implementing, and managing supply chain health care contracts.
Skills : Legal Research and Advocacy.
- Perform legal and contract administration work in support of supply chain Contract Managers.
- Write, review, and interpret local and system supply chain contracts for equipment, services, and products with small, medium, and large vendors (e.g., GE, Philips, and Johnson & Johnson.) Assist with negotiation of legal terms and conditions of supply chain contracts.
- Legal research related to writing and interpreting contracts.
- Organize, track, and price active national contracts via Group Purchasing Organization (GPO).
- Develop contract and correspondence templates.
- Respond to contract status and interpretation inquiries from contract managers, members, affiliates, and vendors.
- Provide support and guidance to supply chain buyers regarding contract terms and pricing issues.
- Work closely with the legal department, as needed, to ensure that legal and regulatory obligations and safeguards are reviewed and reflected in the contracts.
Contract Coordinator I Resume
Summary : A position as a Contract Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant, involving a combination of general office duties, independent projects with excellent organization skills and to have the ability incorporate my extensive computer experience that will benefit your company.
Skills : 10-Key By Touch, Type 45 Wpm, Excellent Communication Skills, OSHA 10-hour Certification.
- Managed contracts with a combined approximate value of $25 million.
- Prepared contract agreements and modifications for all water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Completed loan and grant applications, and ensured appropriate documentation.
- Analyzed loans and grant contracts to determine community financial feasibility.
- Administered Georgia's Federal Drinking Water Annual Report for the EPA including calculating loan disbursement volume, comparison of projected and actual disbursements, and loan repayments for funded communities.
- Managed Federal Drinking Water set-aside accounts and all reporting requirements to ensure contract compliance.
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation for contribution to the Georgia Oglethorpe Award for Performance and Excellence - the highest form of recognition for state agencies.
Contract Coordinator II Resume
Summary : To leverage 20+ years of experience in supervising, researching, drafting and editing correspondence, collecting and analyzing information, customer service, exercising judgment and discretion while maintaining a cohesive office environment.
Skills : office/medical billing setting.
- Screens patients by comparing patient's condition to admission criteria and referring patients to other programs and institutions.
- Prepares admissions reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Resolves patient/family dissatisfactions by investigating concerns and recommending changes.
- Responsible for opening up the office, turning on office equipment, and unlocking file cabinets.
- Maintains guidelines by writing, and updating policies and procedures.
- Serves as liaison between the agency and the District governing agency for client services.
- Prepares weekly group education agendas, monthly individual and case management sessions, and utilizes a variety of outside resources to further the progress of clients in treatment.
- Answers general inquiries and provides customer service in person and via phones regarding agency services.
Contract Coordinator III Resume
Summary : A seasoned experience professional with extensive experience in the customer service field, which range from HR, contract administrative support and finance. Major strengths are in customer satisfaction, problem solving, details and flexibility. A conscientious and dependable person with strong problem resolution skills and work ethic. Produces quality work in a timely manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Office Manager.
- Providing support in assigned area as it relates to the procurement of the Division's Contracts.
- Preparing and analyzing reports Assisting in securing the annual contract documents from contractors.
- Assisting in problem resolution research and provide answer to internal & external questions, reviewing & analyzing contract budget and narratives.
- Ensuring documents requiring mandatory signatures are obtained with each contract package.
- Analyzing queries on contract effective dates to avoid delays in the execution of contracts or a lapse in service.
- Cross-reference contract logs and Departmental/Divisional databases to substantiate entries are accurately reflected.
- Emailing contracts/amendments to contractors for review & signature.
- Follow- up with contractors to ensure that contacts/amendments are return to DPH Contract Unit in a timely manner.
BS In Organizational Management
Contract Coordinator/Manager Resume
Objective : Experience in office type setting for over 15 years. I enjoy people, hard work, staying busy, and learning new tasks. Work for a couple of organizations helping the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Acrobat, Social Media, Writing, Photography, Project Management, Editing, Graphic Design, Legal Research, Marketing, Video Editing, Event Planning.
- Analyze, administer, extend, terminate, and re-analyze contracts.
- Formulate and coordinate contract proposals for Upper Level Management and Sales Representatives.
- Work closely with Management and Sales Representatives to formulate contract price bids and profitability.
- Evaluate or monitor contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to policies set forth by Upper Level Management.
- Update Contract pricing to reflect new manufacturer cost information for the monthly and quarterly transmits.
- Review contract margins monthly and quarterly.
- Compile contract data to be used by MIS on quarterly basis.
- Communicate to division vice presidents, division administrators, distribution centers and sales representatives contract changes via memos, e-mail and bulletins on a monthly basis.
Master's In Leadership
Administrative Contract Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over 7+ years of discipline and enthusiasm, comfort ability in leadership and supporting roles. Driven to be able to utilize my abilities in customer service, event coordinating, and office management. Efficiently deliver great quality and positive work.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft, Words, Microsoft PowerPoint, Quickbook Online.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration.
- Coordinate and direct office services Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Acquire, distribute and store office supplies.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains well maintained.
- Submit for approval of new event ideas, after collecting contracts and negotiating terms.
Contract Coordinator Resume
Summary : Current Telecommunications Contract Coordinator. Versatile, precise, and efficient professional with 20+ years of operations and account management experience emphasizing innovation and creativity in solving complex problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruiting, Optician, Optician, Staffing.
- Administered, extended and terminated contracts.
- Evaluated and monitored contract performance to contractual obligations.
- Approved or rejected requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- Analyzed price proposals, financial reports and other data to determine reasonableness of prices.
- Prepared purchase orders, bid requests and approved invoices.
- Reviewed bid proposals and negotiated contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Executed daily operations of ordering material for flooring installer and expedited process as needed.
- Conferred with vendors in order to obtain product information, such as price, availability and delivery schedule.