Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Actively seeking employment in order to obtain a profession that will allow me to use my attributes and interpersonal skills as well as broaden them. Capable learner and willing to work extensively toward achievement in any position.
Skills : Troubleshooting Maintenance Repair, Preventative Maintenance, Computer Skills.
- Industrialized food factory setting, conduct maintenance procedures while ensuring a sanitary standard of quality.
- Utilize & improve electrician standard operating procedures and techniques.
- Ensure machine repair process with preventive maintenance work; thus, creating more longevity, emphasizing repair process cleanliness, organization, and waterproofing from sanitation.
- Troubleshoot complex machines and systems using electrical schematics and knowledge of troubleshooting tactics.
- Repair and replace parts on machines and systems including motors, motor starters, VFD's, relays, timers, PID controllers, fuses, breakers,push-buttons, emergency lighting, conduit formations, circuitry, and PLC controls.
- Help direct the flow of work and motivate co-workers to achieve better performance.
- Personally brought the labeling system for plant-wide electrical rooms into today's technology by creating a custom spreadsheet standard for every panel and motor control cabinet.
Sr. Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to utilize skills as an electrical maintenance technician to troubleshoot and repair industrial production and processing machinery.
Skills : Excellent Electrical skills both 3 phase and single.
- Drives control with aid of the manufacturer's manual to interpret the displayed fault code, remedies guide, prints, oscilloscope, multi-meter and analyze recorded parameters displayed in data acquisition chart software.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, and repair process control instrumentation consisting of I/P and P/I loops using HART protocol precision calibration field communicator, multi-meter, and oscilloscope.
- Measure, tune, troubleshoot, and repair radio-control overhead cranes with aid of prints, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, RF wattmeter, modulation meter, signal injection, and SWR meter.
- Configure and repair AC motor controls to insure proper sizing of circuit breakers, fuses, starters, overload heaters, and wire size for designated motor parameters.
- Configure multi-voltage motor windings to match incoming power.
- Configure control circuit voltage to match starter coil, configure seal-in and stop circuits, interface remote I/O and indicator lights.
- Configure auxiliary contact interlocking for reversing directional controls.
Diploma In Electronics
Jr. Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Troubleshooting, repair, and attention to detail, as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Communication Power Tools, Hand Tools, PLC Electronics Analysis Microsoft Office Organizational Skills, Research Networking.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
- Install repaired equipment in various settings, such as industrial or military establishments.
- Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems and to ascertain whether mechanical or human errors contributed to the problems.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Set up and test industrial equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts, such as gaskets or seals in watertight electrical equipment.
Electrical Maintenance Technician III Resume
Summary : Actively seeking employment in order to obtain a profession that will allow me to use my attributes and interpersonal skills as well as broaden them.
Skills : Electrical maintenance, Electrical testing knowledge,.
- Troubleshooting, improving and maintenance support of all plant CNC and production equipment in a multi-skilled technician capacity.
- Proficient with Megger meters, DMMs, amp meters, oscilloscopes, laser measuring equipment.
- Direct ownership of two Dufieux CNC controlled drilling machines and rotor turbine assembly machines.
- Drawing of schematics, writing PM's and documentation on all plant production and performing PM's.
- In-depth troubleshooting of axis motion controls and mechanical accuracy issues on Skoda Milling machines, Waldridge Seigen Lathes, Carnaughi Vertical turning lathe, Waldridge Coburg milling, and vertical turning lathes.
- Effective support of operations in resolving weld issues on Esab submerged arc welder to reduce weld imperfections.
- Proactive in modifications and upgrades to improve runtime to 95% on Polysoude robotic multi-axis automated TIG welder.
Electrical Maintenance Technician II Resume
Summary : More than 15 years experience in all phases of the electrical field. With expertise in troubleshooting electrical circuits and providing necessary maintenance and safe operation of all machines and equipment. Experienced with frequency drive maintenance and installation. Over 6 years in the apartment maintenance field.
Skills : Ms office, word, data pal, Trainer, Test equipment.
- Maintain, repair and test motors, generators, all types of motor-generator sets, rectifiers, batteries, transformers, regulators, reactors, circuit breakers, disconnecting switches, lighting equipment, lightning arrestors and dead or energized conductors.
- Install, adjust, maintain, troubleshoot and repair control relays and other control apparatus associated with station service, generation and power feeder circuits to various instruments, panels, motors, etc.
- Prepare wiring and elementary diagrams for special test circuitry.
- Maintain emergency alarms, security and in-plant fixed communication systems.
- Perform routine clerical work including station log and/or field and time reports, and material requisitions.
- Maintain motor-operated valves, programmable logic controllers, batteries, transformers, protective relays and performing vibration analyses.
- Repair and/or replace electrical systems as necessary.
Electrical Maintenance Technician I Resume
Summary : Qualified electrician, knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance along with ability to complete tasks in a challenging environment.
Skills : Electrical / Maintenance Technician 18 years experience with 4yr. apprenticeship completion with Associated Builders & Contractors., Apartment Maintenance.
- Assigned to Maintenance department as on call duty electrician responsible for the quick response to all remote operation center calls regarding alarm points throughout the plant.
- Primary Responsibilities: Troubleshoot equipment failures from ladder diagrams, schematics, and prints.
- Maintain and repair manufacturing equipment electrical issues.
- Install power distribution and lighting panels including conduit, fittings, fixtures, and wiring.
- Provide engineering with bill of materials needed to complete projects.
- Setup and perform monthly preventive maintenance on furnaces, gantry cranes, and waste water treatment plant equipment, which includes the calibration of pH probes and thermocouples.
- Created an electrical equipment identification system and one line diagram for entire plant power distribution.
Lead Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : An Electrical Technician and a FCC Licensed Electronics Technician experienced in the oil and gas industry, telecommunications, wireless communications and have a great deal of experience in computer networking and cabling.
Skills : Ability To Work In A Shop Or Field Environment, In.
- Travel to customer locations driving company vehicle with trailer and scissor lift.
- Work from various heights in harsh environments, to inspect, troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical problems with overhead crane systems.
- Work requires strong mechanical aptitude, knowledge of hand tools and extensive knowledge of 480v motor control systems.
- Install wireless control systems and VFD's on existing cranes.
- Write detailed job scopes outlining parts needed, work to be done and estimated man hours to complete task.
- Work alone or with other technicians depending on the size of the job.
- Complete required documentation, such as, Inspection Forms, Job Safety Analysis and Service Reports.
Asst. Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Over six years of progressive work experience in all phases of the Electrical/Maintenance industry where excellent verbal and communication skills as well as extensive problem solving experience were gained.
Skills : Team Building, Welding, Troubleshooting, Forklift Operator, Genie Boom Operator, Soldering Copper Pipe, Basic Plumbing, Read Multi Meter, Inventory Management, EPA Certified As Universal Technician.
- Responsible for the continued operation of 82 incubators and hatchers.
- Maintained proper operation of all exhaust fans, EVAP coolers, Reznor heaters, HVAC units.
- Conducted checks on all equipment plant-wide.
- Ensured proper operation of robotic equipment, all lighting, fuses, breakers, electrical controls, touch screen interfaces, pumps, electrical outlets.
- Conducted safety checks on all equipment and replaced any bad equipment including but not limited to electrical cords, damaged conduit, and damaged outlets.
- Responsible for inventory and stock of electrical parts and supplies in a maintenance shop.
- Impacted the overall operation of the plant.
Soldier In Basic Training
Associate Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Utilize growing skills to make a difference for the right company, in constant pursuit of change. Technician position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Commercial, Governmental, Industrial, Manufacturing,.
- Solved many problems and Ongoing issues with production.
- Wired many applications and panels according to factory spec and changes needed to run production.
- Manage, Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical issues regarding automation, electrical panels and servo controllers.
- Troubleshoot Plc issues with a variety of systems; Fanuc, Robodrill, Mori Seiki, and more.
- Re-Teach home positions, program after maintenance and full maintenance of robotic machines on the line.
- Diagnosed many automation and rail grinding issues, worked with Mag and Demag of rail grinding beds.
- Looked and searched for shorts in machine sand diagnosed those issues.
Electrical Maintenance Technician/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Maintenance Technician with 20 years of experience in the Industrial Electrician Field. Experienced at maintaining and repairing equipment within a manufacturing environment. Trained and highly motivated individual who is capable of performing all tasks.
Skills : Mechanical blue print reading, Fork Lift Operator,.
- Tested and repaired electric motors, variable frequency drives, alarms and control systems.
- Interpreted electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints diagrams.
- Diagnosed equipment malfunctions and completed repairs to restore equipment and maintain uptime.
- Repaired electrical equipment using hand and power tools and testing and diagnostic equipment.
- Verified that all equipment was certified and met regulartory requirements.
- Estimated costs of repairs to determine feasibility.
- Performed monthly, semi-annual and annual Preventative Maintenance checks and services (PMCS).
- Installed all electrical wiring during remodeling projects.
Associate Of Science
Certified Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Electrical Maintenance Technician with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : 8 Years Of Experience Building, Maintaining, And Wiring.
- Responsible for keeping production Salvagnini automated machines such as P4, S4, and Rob former.
- Lift tables, welding machines, basic knowledge troubleshooting Accupress Press Brakes, cobra-welding machines, and Auto Brakes machines.
- Perform pinch point and flexure compensation calibration on Robformers.
- Test Faulty equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- PLC Inputs/Outputs troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Work overtime as required LOTO and Forklift trained.
Electrical Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Certified Industrial Electrician Electrical repair I.T. support Hydraulic and Pneumatic Knowledgeable in all safety protocol MS Office proficient ABB Robots First Aid certified.
Skills : Creative problem solving skills to ensure that the best possible solution is found.
- Inspected and tested machinery to diagnose malfunctions.
- Assembled wiring, electrical and electronic components.
- Troubleshoot equipment by running electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Programmed programmable logic controllers to run a large variety of machinery.
- Maintained servers and data on all production and testing of the alpha line.
- Rewired entire manufacturing area, keeping plant production ongoing without lapses.
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of electrical construction and manufacturing maintenance, being mindful of cost analysis and production flow.