Summary : Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with over experience in, Vascular, Abdomen, Small Parts, Gynecology and Obstetrics who ultrasound seek to work in an professional organization where expertise can be utilized.
Skills : Pediatric and Neonate, Microsoft Word, Hard Working.
- Assist the cardiologist in transesophageal procedures as well as dobutamine/exercise stress tests as required.
- Provide excellent patient care and service necessary for echocardiographic procedures and maintain a safe environment.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment before and after each patient; keep the work area neat, clean and stocked with supplies needed for the exams.
- Process each procedure via information system requirements and maintain accurate records of all echocardiograms performed each day.
- Report equipment problems as soon as they occur; recognize emergency situations and respond immediately with notification.
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings; pursue ongoing continuing education; perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Echocardiographer Conduct echos, stress echos, Dobutamine stress echos, and transesophageal echos.
Certificate In Technology
Echocardiographer I Resume
Objective : To secure a position within a progressive lab, with an opportunity to utilize and refine Skills as a cardiac, vascular and general ultrasound sonographer.
Skills : Operate Sonographic Equipment, Hard Working.
- Received the proper results for the patient in a timely manner.
- Organized the daily work schedule and performed related clerical duties as required.
- Performed any other duties that were assigned. Perform 2D echocardiograms in a mobile environment.
- Perform Carotid Ultrasounds Perform Arterial Ultrasounds Obtain and report any abnormal findings to cardiologist Obtain vital signs and patient history.
- Echocardiographer Patient care, handling of all echocardiography exams which Include 2D, m-mode, Tee, Stress echocardiograms.
- Provide preliminary reports for Physicians and house staff, which includes calculations on valve function.
- Perform another cardiac testing as needed utilizing strain and 3D imaging.
Echocardiographer II Resume
Headline : To obtain a career in echocardiography. Highly trained Echocardiographer with strong clinical abilities and successful career in both hospital and outpatient setting.
Skills : Supervision and Administration, PAC Systems, Knowledge of Word.
- Perform 2D, m-mode, pulsed and continuous wave Doppler and color flow mapping for an accredited laboratory according to ICAEL standards.
- Assist with transesophageal echocardiograms. All aspects of adult echo and some pediatric echo experience.
- Nationally registered through American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography in adult echo.
- Lead productivity among sonographers for all echos performed.
- Experience in 2D, m-mode, CW, PW, color and TDI doppler and several quantitative diagnostic techniques.
- Performed all Echoes, carotids, upper and lower arterial and vascular studies stress test and all general ultrasounds.
- Prepared all preliminary reports to send to the doctor to be read.
Summary : To obtain a challenging career within the community in which can use medical, customer service, and vast retail management skills to contribute to a fast paced, growing organization.
Skills : Vast Retail Management, Customer Service, Merchandising.
- Echocardiographer Solely responsible for an average of inpatient and outpatient tests in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Prioritized all critical and non critical inpatients between scheduled outpatients and any add on testing to the schedules.
- Checked and signed off on each chart to ensure the accuracy of each test.
- Obtained and added any necessary documentation from patient charts and records.
- Positioned patients for testing, and set up each room and equipment for each test.
- Performed all 2D Doppler, M mode, saline bubble studies and transesophageal echo studies within the facility.
- Examined and interpreted each test and documented all findings on a written report for review by the physicians.
Summary : Highly talented and results- driven licensed Ultrasound Technician with experience in examination and case management seeking employment in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Echocardiography, Electrocardiograms.
- Differentiates and demonstrates knowledge of normal/abnormal cardiac anatomy.
- Able to define the pathologies of critical nature and informs appropriate medical authority according to policy.
- Reviews patient medical records prior to the examination to adapt sonographic techniques as necessity dictates.
- Provides patient care, such as preparing the patients for the sonographic imaging and providing them with instruction during echocardiography.
- Receives and performs all studies as ordered by the physician. Request clarification when needed or indicated.
- Performs electrocardiograms (EKGs), differentiates and demonstrates the knowledge of normal and abnormal electrocardiograms.
- Coordinated with other staff to assure appropriate patient care was provided.
Echocardiographer III Resume
Summary : Prepares for examinations by checking equipment, taking inventory of supplies, replenishing stock as needed.
Skills : Epic, MS-Office, Team Leadership.
- Performs cardiac ultrasound examinations independently with a high level of competence and professionalism.
- Regularly perform 2D echo, M-Mode, Doppler, and Trans-esophageal (TEE) exams.
- Remarkable knowledge of terminology and techniques used in diagnostic echocardiography.
- Solid ability to produce complex echocardiographic recordings.
- Independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately differentiate between normal and pathologic findings.
- Analyze sonograms, synthesize sonographic information and medical history, and communicate diagnostic information.
- Deeply self-motivated to increase the level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
Summary : To secure a position within a progressive lab, with an opportunity to utilize and refine Skills as a cardiac, vascular and general ultrasound sonographer.
Skills : Academic Scholarship, ECG Certified, Sterile Technique.
- Perform full and limited echocardiograms on inpatients and outpatients.
- Participate in ICAEL meetings and assist in preparing for the application process for department accreditation.
- Assist Cardiologist with transesophageal echocardiograms. Utilize Definity when necessary while the following protocol.
- Assess patients' cardiac function, pre, and post-stress treadmill or pharmacological stress testing.
- Utilize lipid-protein contrast agent in the assessment of left ventricular function and to rule out blood clots/intracardiac masses.
- Asses patients for PFO/ASD by performing a complete echocardiogram with a bubble study.
- Responsible for call back echo procedures on patients as needed.
Sr. Echocardiographer Resume
Summary : Seeking a full-time, part time, or perdiem position in the Customer service field, in which can expand knowledge.
Skills : BLS certified, RDCS.
- Perform echocardiograms, make preliminary reports via electronic medical records software.
- Responsible for the accreditation of the lab through ICAEL.
- Experience in Stress and dobutamine stress echo and TEE with 3D imaging. Accreditation of echo lab through ICAEL.
- Improved the technical standards of the echo lab at Cardiovascular Consultants to excellent status per echo lab Medical Director Dr.
- Technical ability to perform echocardiograms with various measurements.
- Electronic preliminary reporting, computer skills, organizational skills, patient care skills, and interpersonal skills in an office environment.
- Informs the appropriate medical authority according to policy.
Associate Echocardiographer Resume
Summary : Cardiac ultrasound professional who excels in a hospital and lab setting with career focus spanning.
Skills : Echocardiographer, Cashier.
- Responsible to perform echocardiograms per day. Prepare reports for physician interpretation.
- Assist in stress lab and EKG lab Assist patients in preparation for the test.
- Dressing, undressing, calming fears and explanation of the test.
- Registered with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Acquire trust of the physicians that worked with that was a good echocardiographer.
- Helped to train new sonographers in the cardiology department Skills Used Used echo machine, computer, EKG machine,
- Deep knowledge of basic cardiovascular anatomy.
Associates In Science
Asst. Echocardiographer Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a placement in Echocardiography with a well-established facility, where skills will be implemented and enhanced. Eager learner and always willing to try new techniques.
Skills : BLS, Technical Skills.
- Adult TTE, pediatric TTE, adult TEE, Holter monitoring, stress echo, surgical TEE for open-heart surgeries.
- Daily activities of the echo lab, quality improvement, and scheduling.
- Start as a PRN employee and currently the Team Leader for the department.
- Watched our productivity increase and doubled our staff.
- Improved the policy and procedure manuals to reflect ASE and ICAEL guidelines.
- Leadership, communication, flexibility in scheduling. Computer skills, troubleshooting ultrasound equipment.
- Proud Member of the Unit Practice Council. Demonstrated dependability, and reliability.
Summary : Strive for advancement and love continuing education. Multi-task, pay close attention to detail, love working in a fast pace environment. Reliable, dependable, and trustworthy, knowledgeable in many areas.
Skills : Regional Medical Center, Test exams utilizing.
- Provide ultrasound coverage for various HeartWise Clinics.
- Provide full protocol ultrasound exams as ordered. Echo, Carotid, AAA, LEV, LEA, Abdominal, Thyroid, EKG's.
- Work closely with radiologists/cardiologists in order to provide continuity in care.
- Maintain all records and ultrasound equipment.
- Same as above plus performed ECGs and scanned Holter monitors.
- Perform M-Mode, 2D, Doppler, and Color flow echocardiograms.
- Perform M-Mode, 2D, Doppler, Color, treadmill and performed word processing.