Staff Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Effective and results-driven individual seeking an administrative position that will utilize exceptional secretarial skills and highly organized approach to improve the overall efficiency of an institution.
Skills : Administrative Duties, Customer Service, Customer Relations.
- Served as a Staff Administrative Assistant for a battalion that has a headquarters element and subordinate units.
- Assigned duties to include administrative and personnel support operations which relate to the maintenance of personnel records, processing of all personnel actions, military correspondence, maintenance of files, records disposition, and similar matters.
- Advised the Commander, SSA, and staff on administrative matters.
- Provided administrative expertise and assists the staff, lateral, and/or subordinate units in formulating estimates, plans, orders, and reports.
- Exercised staff level authority and provides technical guidance for administrative activities and personnel engaged in these functional areas within the organization.
- Conducted periodic staff inspections of subordinate units to ensure compliance with administrative regulations, mobilization readiness, and procedures.
- Maintained liaison with higher headquarters on matters relating to administrative functions and operations, assuring compliance with directives.
Sr. Staff Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Staff Administrative Assistant use leadership, experience and Education to progress as a leader and professional as a Human Resource professional.
Skills : Computer, Outlook, SharePoint, Internet.
- Serves as a Staff Administrative Assistant for a Battalion Reserve activity which has a headquarters element and subordinate units.
- Includes administrative and personnel support operations that relate to the maintenance of personnel records, processing of all personnel actions, military correspondence, maintenance of files, and records disposition.
- Serves as the functional expert in four Army specialties: Military Personnel Strength Management; Military Personnel Info Management; Military Personnel Service Management; Military Personnel Database Management.
- Advises the Commander, Supervisory Staff Administrator (SSA), and staff on administrative matters.
- Provides administrative expertise and assists the staff, lateral, and subordinates units in formulating estimates, plans, orders, and reports.
- Exercises staff level authority and provides technical guidance for administrative activities and personnel engaged in these functional areas within the organization.
- Conducts periodic staff inspections/visits of subordinate units to ensure compliance with administrative regulations, mobilization readiness, and procedures.
- Maintains liaison with higher headquarters on matters related to administrative functions and operations, assuring compliance and directives.
- Trains newly assigned personnel Army Reserve Technician (ART) and Active Guard Reserve (AGR) for effective mission accomplishment at the unit level.
B. S. In Business
Jr. Staff Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Accomplished Administrative Executive Supervisor, achievement driven and Customer Service oriented where experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Internet.
- Managed the functional aspects of the Battalion mission including administration, training, finance, supply, and military personnel.
- Coordinated Battalion and unit preparation for official inspection, command staff visits, and similar activities.
- Reviewed incoming directives, policies, and instructions from higher headquarters, advised the full-time staff and Commander.
- Developed and recommended appropriate actions for a variety of functional activities for the Battalion.
- Reviewed updated Battalion/units and individual training requirements.
- Coordinated with the Battalion S-3 to identify soldier's training requirements for achievement of Duty MOS Qualification.
- Served as point of contact regarding recruiting and retention for the Battalion.
- Maintained liaison with Army recruiting personnel.
AA In Health Science
Staff Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : To acquire a challenging position in a social service field where experience and demonstrated capabilities can be fully utilized.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Proficient In Microsoft Office, Windows7, Type 65 Wpm.
- Supported by Plant Manager and five Superintendents for a multi-plant multi-state organization.
- Conducted in-house computer training activities for hourly employees.
- Organized and file system maintenance of environmental, vendor, personnel & confidential records.
- Provided correlation of management projects, reports, payments, environmental legislation & regulatory compliance, employee safety, and procedural training records, data organization for presentations, technical documents, and correlation of environmental reports to local, state, and federal agencies.
- Supported as Asphalt Plant SAP Coordinator.
- Responsible for SAP training of staff and hourly employees, including coordination of purchase requisitions, purchase orders for materials, special projects, and annual service contracts including settling proper charges to either work orders, cost centers, and/or capital projects (AFE's).
- Supported in processing and approval of utility, material purchases, and service invoices for all departments.
- Assisted in compiling numbers for the capital budget each year and the development and maintenance of spreadsheets for the aforementioned.
Staff Administrative Assistant II Resume
Summary : Dependable and dedicated individual with demonstrated performance, skills and technical abilities to accomplish tasks and goals. Able to perform daily tasks with integrity and have a personal dedication to the quality of work.
Skills : Database management, Process improvement techniques, Workforce planning.
- Supervises and trains seven-unit administrators for the 405th CSH and associated units.
- Acts as lead administrator; works with staff on prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Continually updates Senior Staff on the progress of projects, identifies and mitigates potential obstacles, reinforces Senior Staff vision and expectations.
- Monitors staff progress against milestones prepares and conducts annual performance evaluations and quarterly interim performance reviews.
- Assumes responsibility for all staff members in the absence of Senior Staff Administrator.
- Manages payroll and personnel accountability for all staff members including time-off requests, overtime, and compensatory time.
- Performs duties as a Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) Agency Program Coordinator.
- Monitors GTCC usage authorizes large scale travel expenditures, ensures timeliness of payment on GTCC balances, oversees annual recertification training for Government Travel Charge Card Holders.
Associate's In Human
Staff Administrative Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Highly skilled professional qualified by 25+ years of comprehensive experience and visible achievements within prestigious companies. Excellent time management and problem solving abilities; recognized by management and customers for productivity in high stress, deadline critical situations. Maintain highly functional, safe, professional work standards focused on quality control, cost effectiveness and workflow efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Products, Administrative, Front Office.
- Maintained an in-depth knowledge of all administrative functions and responsibilities.
- Responded to all requests for information and process all suspense's in a timely manner.
- Prepared general correspondence for BN Commander and Executive Officer signature.
- Monitored all subordinate Unit Administrators to ensure the preparation and processing of personnel actions and pay transactions are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitored suspense of all administrative actions and ensures completeness and accuracy.
- Served as the single administrative point of contact for the Battalion.
- Supervised the AGR Battalion PSNCO and Personnel Clerk on a day to day basis.
M.B.A. In Business
Staff Administrative Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking an administrative position in a business environment where experience and commitment will be utilized for long term advancement.
Skills : Administrative, Office admin, Back Office Clerk.
- Trained, mentored, provided administrative leadership and guidance for new incoming administrative staff.
- Compiled statistical data and prepared weekly monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical management reports.
- Served as an administrative liaison in coordinating the Memorandum of Agreement between Fort Hood and local communities regarding domestic violence cases that involved military families.
- Scheduled trainers to conduct mandatory spouse and child abuse prevention training.
- Received and tracked incoming and outgoing suspense utilizing an automated suspense file.
- Designed, updated, and maintained the program's long and short-range events and activity calendar using personal computer skills.
- Developed, updated, and maintained twelve months 24-hours hotline roster for the spouse and child abuse reporting system.
- Developed and updated staff's twelve months deployment briefing roster for deploying Soldiers.
Staff Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : Detail oriented and driven Personnel Administrator with expertise in problem solving and managing daily office functions. Highly organized and detail oriented Personnel Administrator with more than 25 years' experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support to 12 senior executives.
Skills : Hard-working, Multi-tasking Personnel Administrator with outstanding telephone, Scheduling and Documentation skills.
- Serves as the functional expert in Military Personnel Strength Managementand Military Personnel Data Base Management.
- Includes the maintenance of personnel records, processing of personnel actions, personnel management, military correspondence, maintenance of files, records disposition, and similar personnel and administrative matters.
- Performs adjutant functions such as publication and forms management, records administration including correspondence management, request for orders, awards administration, files management, reproduction services, reference library, strength maintenance coordination, and reviewing the wide range of action documents submitted by subordinate support units.
- Develops, implements directs, evaluates, or monitors the development of plans and programs pertaining to the organization's personnel and administration mission through regular meetings, review of reports, and review of inspection summaries.
- Briefs groups and committees to disseminate and clarify the commander's policy.
- Reviews incoming correspondence/reports from supported units for compliance with regulations.
- Keeps abreast of current regulatory requirements and developments.
Staff Administrative Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Staff Administrative Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Office Admin, Office Assistant, Staff Assistant.
- Processed the personnel (S-1) requirements of the Headquarters and up to 6 subordinate companies.
- Created and managed the safety program.
- Monitored multiple databases of administration, pay (RLAS), and training (ITRS).
- Assisted subordinate company Unit Administrators.
- Advised the Battalion Commander.
- Used word processor programs to create, write, and edit reports.
- Tracked and reported 20 full-time support personnel attendance.
- Reported and processed full-time support personnel payroll and leaves.
Bachelor's In Business
Staff Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : A highly resourceful, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic individual who possesses a considerable amount of knowledge regarding administrative and office procedures. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas and is experienced in coordinating, planning and organizing a wide range of administrative activities. Well organized and an excellent team player with a proven ability to work proactively in a complex and busy office environment.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, One Note, Concur, Articulate Learning Management System, ADP Payroll.
- Responsible for providing an efficient and professional administrative and clerical service to colleagues, Senior Manager's, and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the office.
- Maintained multiple calendars keeping schedules productive but manageable.
- Exercised judgment when accepting invitations.
- Administered expense reports and reimbursements; kept records up-to-date while simplifying processing for executives and team members.
- Ordered, tracked, and maintained company vehicles for the team.
- Scheduled interviews and travel arrangements when appropriate, for future employment candidates.
- Built and maintained training modules.
- Planned events, booked conferences rooms, catering arrangements when needed, prepared agendas for them.