Associate Personal Care Attendant Resume
Headline : Dedicated Associate Personal Care Attendant motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Utilizing my knowledge and experience, working in many different fields. Striving on a continual basis to increase my education, and assets to enhance my skills to be an asset to this company.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Microsoft Office, Excell Spreadsheet, Outlook, And Trainer.
- Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the Case Manager.
- Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Planned, prepared and served meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
- Directed patients in the prescribed range of motion exercises and in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Performed household tasks such as laundry, dusting, washing dishes and vacuuming.
- Assisted with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
- Assisted nurses with cleaning rectal tube, g-tube, j-tube, and regular catheter insertion.
- Charted daily information on the residents such as mood changes, mobility activity, eating percentages, and daily inputs and outputs.
Lead Personal Care Attendant Resume
Summary : Experienced professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. To transition into a new career in which I can advance and flourish and use my organizational skills, knowledge, experience in patient care and advocacy as a Lead Personal Care Attendant of 24 years. Seeking a position both challenge and with the opportunity to grow as an individual as well as a Team member/leader.
Skills : Office Management, Detail Oriented, Basic Computer, Basic Computer, LVN, Supervisor, Medical Records
- Provided physical therapy to aid in recovery and stimulate cognitive functions.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Administered bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Performed housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and dishes, and running errands.
- Instructed and advised clients on issues such as household cleanliness, utilities, hygiene, nutrition, and infant care.
- Planned, shopped for, and preparing nutritious meals, or assisted families in planning, shopping for, and preparing nutritious meals.
- Performed healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses and physiotherapists.
Personal Care Attendant/Medical Technician Resume
Summary : A reliable hardworking Personal Care Attendant/Medical Technician who is looking for a career dealing with the medical field. An organized person and am willing to go above and beyond to do the tasks assigned. Self-motivated and am able to work with little to no instruction.
Skills : Type 60 Wpm, CPR Certified, Detail Oriented, Excellent Customer Service, Self Directed, Excellent Verbal Communication
- Responsible to take care of an elderly man. His care involves getting up in the morning, which consists of changing the diaper, dressing him and transferring him into his wheelchair.
- Duties included returning him to bed for a nap upon request, getting him back up and preparing his dinner.
- Listening and trying to complete my job to the best of my abilities without leaving something incomplete.
- Responsible for the placements of the chucks, and bending of the knee when counting to three in the raising of a patient.
- Giving basic care to assigned clients, including bathing, toileting, dressing, and feeding.
- Maintaining a clean living environment, along with breathing apparatus maintenance.
- Maintaining records of services performed and of the apparent condition of the patient.
- Performing miscellaneous duties as requested, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
Bachelors of Science
Junior Personal Care Attendant Resume
Headline : Empathetic, effective, and motivated Junior Personal Care Attendant with a proactive, positive approach with over 5 years of career experience. Proven ability to work with a diverse population and respond with compassion to widely varied patient needs and circumstances. Keen understanding of diverse cultural backgrounds, as well as mental health circumstances.
Skills : Good Communication, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Electronic Medical Records, Customer Service, Computer
- Adhered to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy policies and procedures.
- Maintained confidentiality of all information pertaining to clients, families, and employees.
- Maintained positive working relationships with clients, client families, staff, community providers and referral sources.
- Assisted with toileting, to include brief changes, cleaning, and peri-care.
- Provided respiratory assistance to include suctioning via tracheostomy, breathing treatments, palpitations to loosen mucus, and maintenance of breathing apparatuses.
- Planned, shopped for, or prepare nutritious meals or assisted families in planning, shopping for, or preparing nutritious meals.
- Observed residents to determine their physical and mental health and provided healthcare professionals with well-informed feedback.
- Administered bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
Personal Care Attendant - Full Time Resume
Summary : Dynamic and reliable Personal Care Attendant with 8 years' experience in customer service, client care, and program management. Trusted work ethic partnered with a caring nature culminates into being a driven caretaker with a strong passion for helping others. Adept at cultivating partnerships and building lasting rapport at all levels of duty, ranging between clients, vendors, and employers. Highly adaptable and able to work as a team or independent of direction, with house management experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervision/Management, Data Entry, HIPAA Guidelines, Medical Terminology, Office Equipment
- Currently employed for a family, directly responsible for the well-being of their child diagnosed with Autism.
- Assisting with day to day occurrences helping troubleshoot problems, and making important life decisions.
- Providing a sense of normalcy to their lives and also companionship to those who have no family.
- Assisting in administering medication, transfers to/from wheelchairs beds, etc. , cooking, cleaning, transporting clients to and from appointments/etc.
- Assisting clients with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Transporting and accompanying clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices.
- Preparing and maintaining records of client progress and services perform and report changes in client condition.
- Administering bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
Bachelors of Science
Personal Care Attendant - Contractor Resume
Summary : Level-headed Personal Care Attendant who remains calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful environments. Strong belief in the importance of companionship and support inpatient care.
Skills : CPR/First Aid Certified, Pharmacy, Prior Authorizations, Injections Of Medications, Electronic Record
- Responsible for taking care of the laundry, personal care, grooming, meals, including all cooking, peeping, cleaning of living areas, medication administration and ordering.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Adhering to dress code, work schedule while maintaining punctuality and attendance record.
- Responsible for the transportation assistance to and from work, doctors appointments, and other activities, along with escorting on and off lift.
- Daily duties included medication administration, personal hygiene and transportation assistance, and food preparation.
- Responsible for assisting with the daily needs of a mentally disabled client.
- Administering work as per policies and implementing activities as per client requirement.
- Coordinating with clients and assisting to maximize intellectual activities.
Personal Care Attendant II Resume
Summary : Hands-on goal-driven Personal Care Attendant II dedicated to continuous improvement and exceeding expectations. Hard-working, a highly motivated employee seeking a long-term position offering professional growth and stability. A driven and compassionate professional with 15 plus years of hands-on experience in nursing facilities, residential, and classroom settings. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on a thorough, positive, and orderly learning environment.
Skills : EPI, Patient-Focused Care, Efficient And Reliable Team Player, Adaptable, Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Customer Service
- Administered bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance.
- Participated in case-reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and planned for continuing services.
- Performed health-care related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses and physiotherapists.
- Planned, shopped for, and prepared meals, including special diets, and assisted families in planning, shopping for, and preparing nutritious meals.
- Prepared and maintained records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager and supervisor.
- Participated in continuing education classes and work-related conferences.
- Provided house cleaning and heating chores, transporting of the patient to a medical appointment, laundry service, simple budgeting.
- Assisted disabled individuals who live in a residential home, to maintain independence in preventing the client from being admitted to a nursing facility.
Personal Care Attendant I Resume
Summary : Qualified and dedicated Personal Care Attendant I with excellent patient care skills with eight years of experience working as a personal care attendant in-home care. A compassionate individual looking to be a part of a team of skilled nursing caregivers who care for individuals who are in need of competent healthcare. Eager upcoming graduate looking to leverage skills as a medical assistant or medical office assistant.
Skills : Knowledge Of Medical Terminology, Coding, And Pharmacy Procedures, Customer Service, Teamwork, Leadership
- Currently working as a personal care attendant for an elderly woman who is diagnosed with terminal cancer.
- Assisting in personal care such as showers and bathroom help as well as incontinence care.
- Effectively communicating with clients with disabilities such as hearing impaired, cognitively impaired, and visionary impaired.
- Transporting clients to and from doctor appointments, testing, and outings.
- Assisting clients with everyday needs such as hygiene, meals, and housekeeping.
- Maintaining a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures.
- Assisting in each individuals abilities, interest, and needed areas towards independent living.
- Providing homelike environment for the resident by maintain routine care.
Personal Care Attendant - Temp Resume
Summary : Personal Care Attendant who has worked with mentally challenged clients and children numerous years with many responsibilities and duties to include teaching, cooking and maintaining files on clients and submitting menus/attendance to the state in a timely manner. Also effectively communicated with parents on an as-needed basis to ensure the emotional and intellectual growth of their child. A courteous, dedicated individual seeking a rewarding position in the medical field. Offers strong knowledge of patient care tasks along with clerical acumen to maximize the efficiency of the facility.
Skills : Active Listening skills, Sharp Problem Solver Courteous Demeanor, Customer Service, Self Directed, Excellent Verbal Communication
- Provided patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.
- Provided patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- Performed a variety of duties as requested by clients, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Kept records of important information regarding things such as feedings, and toileting.
- Accompanied clients to various community events such as concerts, sporting events, and visiting friends and family.
- Assisted with shopping trips, bought groceries and picked up medications.
- Utilized medical equipment to assist in transferring clients from the bed to the wheelchair.
- Drove handicap-accessible vehicles to doctor appointments and assisted in transferring clients to exam tables and hospital beds.
- Assisted clients in the shower, using the bathroom, and with suppositories and enemas.
High School Diploma
Jr. Personal Care Attendant Resume
Objective : Goal-directed, results-oriented professional with a strong patient care background. Skilled communicator and collaborator as a valuable part of any team. Self-motivated, passionate, and enthusiastic individual. Keen awareness of the needs of others-able to listen and identify issues or problem areas and form innovative solutions. Qualified health care professional, poised to leverage medical experience and education toward career advancement opportunities in the medical field.
Skills : Customer Service, Teamwork, Leadership, Communications, Time Management, Basic Computer
- Assisting clients with reading and understanding prescription drug information prior to taking prescribed medications.
- Proficient in assessing the severity of medical emergencies of clients and administer first aid treatment if warranted.
- Assisting clients with completing various forms for medical appointments in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Confirming health insurance coverage for upcoming clients appointments schedule medical appointments for clients, retrieving client's incoming mail.
- Assisting various clients of all ages inclusive of mentally and physically challenged.
- Liaising with clinicians and other health care professionals to coordinate patient care.
- Providing nursing assistance to patients/clients in a long-term care facility.
- Assisting patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
Bachelors of Science