Senior Retail Account Executive Resume
Summary : Highly personable Senior Retail Account Executive with 9+ years of experience in sales and marketing, business to business account management and call-center operations within the retail and telecommunications industries.
Skills : Territory Sales Management, Strategic Marketing, Staff Training/development, Communication, Efficient Multi-tasker, Product Marketing Specialist, Customer Service-oriented, Sales Training, Special Events Planning, Call Center, Coach, Customer Service, Direct Sales, Driving Focus, Inventory Mgmt, Managing, Marketing, Mentor, Merchandising, Office, Oracle, Procurement, Promotion, Quality Assurance, Reporting, Retail, Sales, Third-party, Supervising, Retention, Troubleshooting, Training, Budgets, Relationship Building.
- Support area that includes over 30 locations within the Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Panama City, Ocala.
- Planning sales routes weekly to maximize outcomes while working autonomously with little need for support.
- Cultivating and managing the relationships with the managers and district managers as well as sales agents to build successful relationships designed to promote and drive sales.
- Spearheading the cross-functional training for managers and sales agents to provide insight on new products and services through group training, one-on-one, and skill drills.
- Analyzing sales data, identifying trends, and action planning for improvement through collaboration and obtaining buy-in from both managers and sales agents.
- Working closely with the management to identify their needs and challenges.
- Completing the quarterly forecasting and monthly sales reviews with the management team.
- Coordinating and participating in the promotional activities and trade shows with corporate and consistently exceeding the sales goals month after month while having sales goals increased each month.
Retail Account Executive I Resume
Summary : 11 years experienced Retail Account Executive responsible for driving sales productivity and customer experience within the Retail Partner Sales channel (Indirect sellers). I am responsible for training, building relationships, and conducting side by side sales with sales representatives and store owners. I am measured on achieving and reaching sales metrics on a monthly basis.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Building relationships with sales representatives and principles to ensure AT&T initiatives are understood and put forth.
- Training, coaching and motivating sales staff towards goals set by AT&T.
- Using merchandising guidelines to ensure locations are properly merchandised and are up to code for outreach/small business through training and side by side selling.
- Ensuring that all locations are at 90% and above in delivering an extraordinary customer experience.
- Assisting my team/management in all aspects of the business and training.
- Working with principles to hire/train new sales associates to ensure complete understanding of the stores/AT&Ts initiatives.
- Generating and producing millions of dollars in revenue for AT&T by managing given territory.
- Consistently demonstrating leadership and communication skills by mentoring AT&T associates and authorized retail store managers and sales representatives in many facets of the sales process.
- Analyzing monthly sales trends at authorized retailers to develop actionable initiatives for revenue growth specific to each retailer.
Retail Account Executive II Resume
Summary : Retail Account Executive II with 16 years of experience in the Telecom industry. Self-motivated individual that provides results by exceeding sales goals and building successful business relationships. Possess a strong ability to execute effective business strategies under challenging market conditions.
Skills : Retail Sales, Retail Management, Account Management, Training & Development, Merchandising, Team Building, Presentation, Powerpoint, Excel
- Achieving/exceeding the monthly quota goals based on activation lines/revenue agent which resulted in over 100% attainment each year.
- Responsible for maintaining and nurturing the business relationship with the retail agent senior management.
- Partnering with the agent owner to help them succeed in reaching their goals and meeting AT&T expectations.
- Partnered in developing several new programs such as company-wide incentive program, new leadership roles for the company, overall ranking system that created sales success through competition, and development of the small business department.
- Excelling in merchandising and marketing management of all stores in my module. One of few accounts to have each location pass the marketing audit earning the account $45,000/monthly.
- Entrusted by account to be involved with all management interviews, placement, and reviews.
- Coached a staff of 60+ employees and a key player in positioning those employees.
- Orchestrating the development of the Kansas market to produce as well as St. Louis.
Retail Account Executive (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : Creative and determined Retail Account Executive with 10 years of experience in the Healthcare products domain, with strong management, leadership and communication skills. Demonstrated strengths in sales, training, writing, and marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training, Windows, Typing, Account Management, Sales, Data Entry, Customer Service, Negotiation
- Formulating and implementing strategic business plans specific to the needs of individual accounts to retain the existing business for the Lab and to educate and assisting accounts in the utilization of premium lens products.
- Cultivating and developing strong business relationships with doctors and their staff.
- Educating the customers on industry trends and new lens products in order to inform and assist with business decisions.
- Maintaining current working knowledge on existing and new products/services and other general information to ensure accurate information is provided.
- Acting as a liaison between the company and customers to ensure service levels and expectations are met.
- Collaborating with marketing and product development to address customer’s needs and analyze market data.
- Documenting the sales activity and monitoring the account growth within the defined territory.
- Developing and delivering the presentations to doctors’ staff on both a small and large scale.
Jr. Retail Account Executive Resume
Objective : Jr. Retail Account Executive with 4 years of experience in the Telecommunications domain is seeking challenging and rewarding employment, utilizing my skills, experience, and education.
Skills : Business Development, Marketing Strategies, Human Resources, Client Relationship Management, And Customer Service, Customer Relations In Highly Competitive Markets, Outstanding Relationship Building, Training, and Presentation, Leadership
- Executing the brand building through coaching and development of retail partners to drive sales and increase knowledge of Comcast services.
- Acting as a company representative to provide support to retail partners.
- Managing and maintaining the accurate sales records and activity for a respective territory.
- Facilitating the training programs to ensure retail partners can effectively sell and promote Comcast products and services.
- Reporting on territories daily and monthly sales performance, and analyzing the growth performance.
- Participating in the development of marketing plan for special events to ensure successful implementation.
- Establishing partnerships with internal departments to ensure customer service satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all merchandising and collateral are displayed properly and are compliant.
- Consulting with the store managers and sales representatives to clearly communicate current promotions and advise them on best practices to ensure they are implemented and executed flawlessly.
Sr. Retail Account Executive Resume
Summary : An ambitious Sr. Retail Account Executive with 7 plus years of experience in the Retail domain is looking to utilize my exceptional training and relationship-building skills within an organization that is customer-centric. The ideal position will be challenging and allow me to utilize my motivational and team-building skills to build brand loyalty and increase market share.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Customer Relations, Event Management, Staff Management, P&L Management, Menu Writing, Social Media Marketing
- Achieving the seasonal/annual sales goals through direct and indirect in-store activity.
- Driving the retail sales through side by side selling at stores within my territory.
- Analyzing business on a consistent basis and communicating the successes and opportunities to account executive and field sales director.
- Leading the end to end planning and execution of in-store events, including scheduling specialists.
- Developing relationships and coach in-store sales teams (retail executives, store managers, counter managers, sales advisors, cast members, beauty stylists).
- Planning and overseeing the execution of in-store events and launches in all retailers.
- Training the in store associates and freelancers on philosophy products and selling techniques.
- Recruiting, hiring and training specialists as well as reviewing their performance to ensure goal attainment.
- Working with the area managers, district managers and store managers on business plans to meet and exceed targets.
National Retail Account Executive Resume
Summary : Retail Account Executive with 10 years of experience in the Retail domain is seeking to obtain an occupation in sales arena by translating my undeterred drive and determination into tangible objectives that drive personal, company and customer success. To utilize years of management, training and sales experience to forge relationships that matter in a company that makes a real difference in the lives of those it serves.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Account Management, Sales, Relationship Management, Management, Hiring, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Coaching, Conflict Resolution
- Responsible for achieving sales quotas targets, providing sales training and marketing support to 16 national and 5 indirect agents.
- Prospecting, recruiting, and developing new channel partners, and supplying all necessary training and education of all product portfolio.
- Maintaining an effective relationship with both channel authorize and national retail to ensure the quota attainment goal is met.
- Daily reporting on key performance indicators for the organization - gross add, renewal rate, attach rate and features.
- Providing solutions to gaps in KPIs and monitor them closely until indicators demonstrated improvement.
- Spearheading the monthly team calls to discuss new promotion, sharing best practices and reviewing the existing opportunities for improvement within the team.
- Providing management with timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual budget forecasts.
- Maintaining accurate records of individual list performance. Generating any additional station specific reports as required.
Retail Account Executive Resume
Summary : Detailed Oriented Sales and Management professional with 17 years experience in multiple areas of the Sales Industry. Time Management and Organization and Coaching/Developing Employees is a big part of my daily routine by providing the right tools to my team to succeed as one unit. Providing excellent customer and handling customer issues that may arise in a very timely matter, to instill customer retention.
Skills : B2B Sales, Marketing, Proficient In MS Office
- Closely monitoring and analyzing the unit performance interfacing, motivating and instructing dealer sales associates, while conducting organized training programs and side by side selling.
- Introducing the best practices within the indirect agent’s sales force on performing an extraordinary sales presentation.
- Evaluating the performance with observations and results from several indicators. Designing the strategic plans and account specific programs for low-performance locations. Aligning promotions with the marketing department and coordinating the activities for sales increment as well as new store openings.
- Maintaining above average results on customer experience surveys for managed locations since the implementation of the program.
- Using the product and market knowledge to generate sales
- Determining the customer needs and matching new product and programs to address account goals.
- Giving pricing quotes and modifying the prices necessary to deal with specific customer needs.
- Developing new accounts within the designated territory.
- Working with margin management to increase sales margin.
- Contacting the accounts daily to discuss the availability and pricing of individual products.
- Responsible for following market conditions and recognizing market trends.
- Thorough understanding of customer entire organizational structure and merchandising strategy.
- Understanding all accounts in the department to make the team stronger.
Retail Account Executive I Resume
Summary : Retail Account Executive I with 12 years of experience in the Telecommunications domain. Excellent leadership, verbal and interpersonal skills. Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated and detail-directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in unison with management, sales teams and co-workers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coaching And Managing Teams, Direct Sales, Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Retention, Human Resources, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Training & Development, Product Launch, Account Management
- Responsible for the roll-out of AT&T programs, tools and training to authorized retailer principals, store manager, and sales representatives.
- Sales and marketing liaison to retail partner management teams for sales development strategies.
- Built relationships and trust with various accounts by addressing their needs and specific requests.
- Collaborated with local and district management to ensure compliance and increase performance at each location.
- Provided support to a territory of 9 AT&T authorized retail stores and 22 national retail locations with training.
- Participated in events to build and strengthen the relationship with dealers.
- Served as a liaison between the retail store and company to identify and resolve issues.
- Served as a point of escalation for customer issues requiring higher-level attention.
- Maintained and grew the relationship with retail partners. Responsible for tracking sales to ensure correct and proper processing of orders.
Retail Account Executive III Resume
Summary : Retail Account Executive III with 16 years of experience is seeking to obtain a position at a well-established company where I can maximize my management skills, customer service, people skills, and training experience.
Skills : Ms. Office, Accuracy, Attention To Detail and Ability To Work Well In A Team Environment, Assertive, Self-motivated, Organized
- Supervised and trained more than 20 external and managerial employees who provided support in different locations according to the company's needs, some of whom did not receive commissions, therefore, they must be influenced to commit themselves to the brand.
- Collaborated in the processes when AT&T established relationships with the Best Buy and Radioshack.
- Participated in weekly meetings with the sales manager to discuss performance and the action plan and as well as meetings with district managers to discuss the region's performance.
- Responsible for increasing sales and ensuring these locations are as profitable as possible while maintaining the best customer experience.
- Develop managers and staff with the training, prospecting, tracking, and closing of small business leads and grow revenue outside of stores.
- Developed multiple sales driving incentives at the channel, associate and manager levels. Monitored market and competitive information in order to contribute to strategic development.
- Responsible for improving customer satisfaction which, in turn, increases referrals and drives new revenue.