Onsite Supervisor Resume
Objective : Professional offering versatile leadership and office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Strong planner and problem solver.
- Worked closely with client management to understand and meet needs and expectations.
- Maintained staffing levels as required by client.
- Ensured client orders are processed and filled timely.
- Assisted in Sourcing and interviewing candidates for job openings.
- Maintained candidate & employee data base.
- Checked candidate references, drug test and submit background screenings when required.
- Updated and maintained timekeeping system.
Sr. Onsite Supervisor Resume
Headline : Dedicated service-professional seeking an opportunity in the Human Resources Department. Reliable worker, achiever and goal oriented individual, have experience as a recruiting specialist with years of experience in the Human Resources field and seeking an opportunity that allows to share expertise and continue growth in this career.
Skills : Management, Excel, Mental Health.
- Led a team of eight inspectors.
- Assisted with preparing parts.
- Filled and processed orders for shipment.
- Labeled totes with completed products .
- Checked for quality and formation of parts for BMW.
- Supervised up to 50 hourly associates in an automated distribution center for Target.
- Responsible for all personnel issues to include pay.
Bachelor's In Science
Jr. Onsite Supervisor Resume
Headline : Interviewing on a daily basis associates to determine whether or not to move forward and represent our company. If continued with the hiring process would then determine what Client site this associate would be a good fit for and what Client site would benefit from their skill set.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management, Customer Care, Training And Staff Development.
- Responsible for accurate payroll processing every week.
- Completed daily productivity and labor reports that were required by our customer.
- Provided support/service to customers and clients with new hires for different positions and floor coverage along with assisting employees with HR concerns.
- Processed customer's calls/orders, recruit for potential candidates to fill positions.
- Updated system records, completed and forwarded paperwork and reports requested by clients.
- Monitored customer orders for satisfactory service.
- Developed and submitted advertisement for positions.
Associates In Criminal Justice
Asst. Onsite Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position with an organization where can grow as an employee and gain new work experiences and skills.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Customer Service, Staffing, Management, Accounts Receivable.
- Approved days off request Daily attendance reports Sum raw agency data report.
- Record and track expenses, screen/select and perform promotions and raises for employees.
- Analyzed information obtained during interview process.
- Recommended and made hiring decisions.
- Conducted criminal backgrounds and drug testing for candidates.
- Worked in tandem with the client's human resources department toward achievement of goals.
- Responsible for overseeing and directing the internal service team, acting as a liaison between the client and the temporary employees and providing a highlevel of customer service to clients and temporary employees.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Onsite Supervisor Resume
Headline : Currently looking to join a suitable organization that rewards hard work and offers good opportunities for career development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Engineering, Staffing, Management.
- Managed and coached service team.
- Oversaw, as well as perform, the interviewing, hiring, screening and placement of temporary employees.
- Maintained a database of qualified candidates for future placement.
- Maintained high level of visibility at the client location and with community resources.
- Coordinated timekeeping and payroll process of temporary employees for reporting to corporate payroll department.
- Filled and serviced client orders and communicate information on open positions to appropriate departments and management.
- Handle all Human Resources issues dealing with the associates Controls.
High School Diploma
Onsite Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Experienced mission-focused intelligence analyst with garrison and field experience; capacity to assist diverse populations and age groups with compassion, patience and understanding using conflict resolution skills.
Skills : Military, Recruiting, Administrative Support, Training & Development.
- Prepared nutritious meals according to CACFP standards.
- Planned the monthly menu and purchase groceries.
- Assisted the Supervisors and Managers with all issues dealing with the associates.
- Hired new associates and end associates assignments when Controls no longer needs them.
- Assisted at the branch when needed with processing new associates.
- Provided quality service through thorough understanding of client's goals.
- Anticipated future staffing needs to ensure sufficient coverage by associates.
Onsite Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Accomplished, performance-driven, and quality-focused professional with combined administrative support skill set developed through experience as an office manager, receptionist, and customer service representative. Highly adept at initiating and implementing strategies to optimize staff performance, enhance efficiencies, and strengthen operations.
Skills : Compass, Oracle, Management, Collections.
- Established solid relationships with client managers and supervisors.
- Interviewed, processed and drugged test future Elwood associates candidates.
- Provided thorough rehire orientation, forklift training and ongoing coaching and counseling for associates.
- Responsible for providing emergency 24/7 staffing support service to the client.
- Submitted qualified candidates for hiring, coordinate interview schedules, interview candidates, and handle all new hire paperwork.
- Coordinated drug screens and background screens.
- Tracked daily attendance/productivity and create reports for all departments.
Certificate Of Completion
Onsite Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Onsite Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Management, Equipment Training, AS400, WMS, Word, Excell, Data Entry.
- Maintained effective communication with the Client, Human Resources staff, and with Staffing Managers.
- Attended/conducted daily and weekly onsite meetings as necessary.
- Assured that all employees are trained/certified in proper techniques for the efficient, safe and quality performance of their job.
- Certified all employees and overhead staff on all Crown Material Handling Equipment.
- Assigned work and monitor its performance within shifts or sites to assure that all contract requirements are met that all policies and procedures are adhered to, and that all objectives are met.
- Helped develop creative, results-driven approaches to recruitment and placement, strategic rewards, continuous learning or employee and labor-management relations.
- Completed and maintained company reports to log individual and client location sales/service activity.
B.S. In Agribusiness Management
Onsite Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Twenty years experience as a Clerical and Administrative worker including, Human Resources, Secretary, and Customer Service Representative. Three years experience as a Personal Care Worker.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Synapsys CRM, Qlikview BI Dashboard.
- Managed employee pool by hiring, retaining, terminating, evaluating performance and counseling employees to improve performance.
- Conducted new hire orientation for all employees on company policies, procedures and expectations.
- Partnered with operations management to create and maintain job descriptions and manage both internal and external job postings.
- Worked closely with hiring managers, human resource managers, and executive leadership to determine hiring needs, trends and recruiting strategies.
- Experience working with and processing workforce timesheets, both manual and eTimekeeping.
- Experienced creating/developing best practices to promote positive customer and employee engagement.
- Able to function in complex, evolving and fast-paced environments.
Onsite Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the business field that will provide an opportunity to utilize education and skills for professional growth.
Skills : Ms Word, Excel, PRISM, Leadership.
- Oversaw operations of temp employees ranging in number from 50-60 employees per day in departments of both shipping and receiving.
- Responsible for training of new Team Leaders.
- Responsible for liaisons between Personnel Service and corporate client-based issues which require immediate attention.
- Handled all temp employee timecard calculations, forwarding for payment to home office.
- Responsible for both safety and quality assurance in the workplace.
- Implemented and monitored incentive programs for workers based on performance, accuracy, and attendance.
- Utilized all resources to gather accurate employee growth or regression.
JD In Law