Associate Buyer Resume
Objective : Worked in the Manufacturing, Engineering, and Construction departments as Document Control, Buyer, Associate Buyer, Engineering Technician, Account Receivable Coordinator, Human Resource Coordinator, and Administrative Assistant. Self-motivated individual and a self-starter. Extensive experience in Customer Service. Proficient computer skills, detail-oriented, and able to learn new things quickly with minimal training.
Skills : Administration, Graphic Design, Document Control.
- Coordinating the procurement of components and parts in order to maintain proper levels of production and operation.
- Coordinate activities with planning, manufacturing, and engineering.
- Follow-up operations with suppliers to accomplish delivery of purchased items and service per schedule.
- Maintain complete commodity responsibility for procured items, including receipt of requisitions, placement of orders, change orders, receipt of parts, and acceptance of parts to stock.
- Expedite deliveries and ensure that suppliers accomplish delivery of purchased items per schedule.
- Work with suppliers effectively utilizing the weekly reschedule report to confirm orders, re-align delivery dates on open orders to revised schedule, past due PO's and cancel orders in which demand has been removed.
- Work with suppliers and process returns to suppliers for items that do not meet specifications.
- Assist senior buyers and purchasing manager in researching and resolving issues.
Assistant/Associate Buyer Resume
Objective : Possesses more than 20 years of experience encompassing purchasing, warehousing, production, inventory control, loss prevention, and quality assurance. Adept in managing staff and resources in an autonomous environment to achieve project goals. Ability to carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Abilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Proficient in both Mac and PC Medisoft.
- Review purchase requisitions and place orders with approved suppliers for routine purchases.
- Assist in reviewing documents and selection of most suitable supplier.
- Establish source of supply; negotiate price, delivery date, and other necessary commitments based upon consistency with company policies and Federal Regulations.
- Provide communication, guidance and information to requester in regards to special or complex requirements.
- Establish and maintain systems to assure follow-up and administration of purchase order and subcontract files consistent with priorities of the requestor.
- Assist in the preparation of reports with DynCorp organizations and customer to comply with various laws, company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Advise management concerning day-to-day events, potential challenges, problems and opportunities.
- Results: Maintained good supplier relationships, working to meet socio-economic goals.
Associate Buyer/Planner Resume
Summary : Managed inventory, which includes counting and verifying, as well as purchasing items to replace used stock, I have taken an accounting course, where I further helped to develop my knowledge of the basics of accounting.
Skills : Sales, Microsoft office, Negotiation, Marketing Communications, Presentation Skills, Communications, Customer Relations, Marketing Strategy, Salesforce, Relationship Management.
- Responsible for procuring commercial print and advertising related materials and services consistent with the requirements and timelines of the commodity team and business partners.
- Prepared and reviewed bid proposals for services such as Travel, Translation, Creative Agency services, and Tradeshows.
- Trained and coached colleagues on the goods receipt/invoice receipt process, investigated and resolved invoice discrepancies in a timely manner to ensure prompt payment and maximization of discount opportunities.
- Interviewed suppliers, assessed potential supplier capabilities and recommended sources of supply.
- Generated and analyzed supplier scorecards and discussed score with supplier.
- Produced and distributed monthly saving calculations to upper management.
- Developed and maintained supplier relationships.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Associate Buyer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Associate Buyer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Excel, Photoshop, POS, Management, Visual Merchandising, Sales, Ecommerce.
- Supported the merchant in managing product categories in both retail and direct channels.
- Coordinated with vendors and cross functional departments such as direct imports, space planning, replenishment, customer service, quality control, and signage departments.
- Shopped local competition regularly and helps to develop new products ideas and assortment changes.
- Assisted in development of category strategy, pricing, product, and packaging.
- Ensured ship dates are met and promotions are supported with adequate inventory & vendor funding.
- Negotiated and billed vendors for advertising funds that support promotions or signage costs.
- Organized multiple category line reviews and managed implementation of inline assortment changes.
- Developed advertising objectives to turn inventory and increase sales.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Associate Buyer Resume
Objective : Creative leader who consistently achieves both corporate objectives and personal goals. Proven track record of improving sales, gross margin and turn within all lines of business. Enthusiastic personality and driven to succeed. Seasoned in product & business development, sales, marketing, assortment planning, vendor relations and negotiation.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Managed $30MM in annual Jewelry sales which accounts for 10% of company sales.
- Regularly designed exclusive fashion necklaces, earrings and bracelets that appealed to the millennial generation, ages 18 thru 25.
- Routinely analyzed financial reports and control Open to Buy to balance inventory and receipt flow, maximize profit and achieve financial plan.
- Generated and maintained all reorders on best sellers and identified down trending items for buyer.
- Develop action plans based on class and subclass ladders to manage inventory and receipt flow.
- Utilized planning allocation methods to allocate merchandise to ensure all stores are in optimum stock position to generate sales.
- Presented at Best Sellers meetings to recap on overall business and review top trending styles and future assortment plans.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Associate Buyer Resume
Objective : Over 17 years of experience in buying, merchandising, visual merchandising, project management, planning, and product development. Ultimate goal is to get back into being a Fashion Buyer or Planner.
Skills : MS Office, Developing Skills.
- Maintained open-to-buy and financial plans by forecasting and maintaining proper receipt flow of key items and basics and reacting to sales and inventory levels.
- Developed seasonal merchandise, planned merchandise assortment by store group where applicable to improve category depth and breadth.
- Strategized on product pricing, merchandising and flow strategies.
- Identified and maintained and trending categories and key items via test strategies.
- Provided appropriate communication on markdowns and directed to stores.
- Developed and maintained vendor partnerships while executing negotiation strategies relative to product costs, terms and shipping/return issues while maximizing margin opportunities.
- Reviewed inventory regularly including merchandise on order.
Bachelor's In Fashion
Associate Buyer II Resume
Summary : Responsible for Working with buyers in activities associated with purchasing goods, materials, supplies, and services. Prepares purchase orders and payment approvals to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly. Assembles price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information for analysis.
Skills : Management, Merchandising, Inventory Management, Project Management, Customer Service, Data Analysis, Excel, Forecasting, Inventory Management, Kaizen, Negotiation, Strategic Planning, Vendor Management, Ecommerce, Vendor Relations.
- Executed sales, margin and inventory plans for sweaters, woven tops and Plus size apparel.
- Monitored and responded to issues and opportunities resulting from deviations in plan variances.
- Maintained relationships with vendors and interacted with the vendor community within Kmart/Sears standards and code of ethics.
- Supported the development of customer driven assortment plans for assigned area.
- Supported buyers in executing defined lines.
- Identified and shopped competition and made product recommendations to the buyer.
- Maintained knowledge base of industry and competitor market trends related to assigned business area.
- Partnered with Financial Planner to complete accurate forecasts, evaluated sales, markdowns and receipts.
Master of Science
Associate Buyer III Resume
Summary : Proactive Purchasing specialist with B.A. in Management and 18+ years professional experience, focused on improvements in cost, quality and delivery. Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and developing strong vendor relationships. Results-oriented team player delivering high quality outcomes while multi-tasking and shifting priorities.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher.
- Sole buyer responsible for purchasing materials and supplies for production and non-production needs.
- Create and revise purchase orders based on MRP planning for inventory stock and service orders.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships with focus on improvements in cost, quality and delivery.
- Participate in contract manufacturer selection process and manage purchase order priorities.
- Manage obsolete and end of life parts and suggest replacements to Engineering when appropriate.
- Generate production work orders on a daily basis.
- Resolve RMA issues related to incorrect/defective inventory, quantity discrepancies and warranty defects.
- Participate in with cycle count and annual inventory activities.
BA In Management
Associate Buyer I Resume
Objective : Seeking a new opportunity to further my professional work experience for mutual growth and success. More than six years of experience as a Merchant - formulating effective strategies, building assortments, analyzing the business, interpreting market trend, and optimizing businesses relationships. Two and half years of Business Analyst experience in planning and allocation - creating assortment plans, promotional planning, and inventory & OTB management.
Skills : Time Management, Strong Organizational Skills, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Purchasing, Analytical Problem Solving Skills, Attention to Detail, Event Planning, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, and Social Media Management.
- Manage categories to maintain healthy assortments and profitable gain.
- Utilized analytical skills & current market trend when selecting product.
- Worked closely with product development team on private brand assortments.
- Work together with buyer on all business strategies.
- Negotiate with vendors on pricing, delivery terms, and allowances.
- Maintain a close relationship with vendor community.
- Worked closely with digital merchandiser for on-line site execution projects and space planner on all store planograms.
- Weekly touch bases with business analyst to review category sales, inventory, and discuss up coming strategies.
Associate Buyer/Buyer Resume
Objective : As an Associate Buyer, responsible for Supporting the preparation of request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages, Compilng records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories, analyzes data and ensures account needs are met.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Project Management, Forecasting,.
- Corresponding with vendors to negotiate contracts and pricing on products purchased.
- Assessing inventory levels and ordering products as needed.
- Monitoring prices for assigned parts and resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Expediting deliveries as required to ensure uninterrupted flow of product to customers.
- Maintaining accurate vendor and part information within the ERP system.
- Overseeing and arranging Distributed Products Committee Meetings for better organization of inventory.
- Communicating with engineering, finance, marketing, production and warehouse as required on any product/vendor issue that may affect them.
Associate Buyer/Assistant Warehouse Manager Resume
Objective : Results oriented, driven, and passionate about retail. Over 18 years in retail including buying, inventory management, visual merchandising, planning, and eCommerce. Categories include children's apparel, costumes, international apparel, home decor, furniture, electronics, and toys.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Organizational Skills, Problem Resolution, ERP, Written Communication, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement.
- Managed $11 million budget for product placements with 15+ vendors.
- Analyzed product sales by style, color, and other traits for use in developing assortments.
- Attended trade markets in New York to purchase merchandise.
- Developed partnerships with vendors to achieve stock and margin plans.
- Managed stock levels with weekly revisions to pricing strategies and sales forecasts.
- Created print advertising, selected merchandise for sales promotions, wrote copy, and determined effective pricing structures.
- Prepared merchandise distribution flow plans and tracked shipping to stores.
Associate Buyer Resume
Objective : Office professional with experience in all areas of administrative and management duties, able to provide effective interaction with staff and clients. Customer service, dependability, leadership and communication skills are the foundation of my success as a manager. Currently pursuing a Veterinary Technician position working for an organization involved with animal rehabilitation, rescue, and care.
Skills : Adobe Illsustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Autocad, Microsoft Office.
- Developed programs with the major appliances vendors.
- Planned, priced, and reviewed advertising for major appliances.
- Created and developed a private label for major appliances.
- Increased sales, turns, GMROI, and margins and lowered inventory.
- Improved online sales by developing ideas making the online site easier to shop.
- Brainstormed merchandising ideas with the vendors and merchandise planners.
- Negotiated costs, slotting allowances, and advertising funds.
- Resolved escalated guest and stores issues between the vendors for 285 stores.
BA In Accounting