Field Interviewer III Resume
Summary : Proven track record of commendable performances and extensive experience in training, case management, community outreach and problem solving skills.
Skills : <div>Collaboration or teamwork, Adaptability.</div>
- Not-for-profit, granted sponsored pharmacy serving the indigent and uninsured community of Northern Virginia.
- Provides free pharmaceutical care and medication access for 13 clinics in 19 locations totaling more than $10 million to date.
- Recruited, consented, and interviewed principally non-English speaking patients of free and low-cost clinics in Northern Virginia to determine adherence to prescribed pharmaceutical regimens and efficacy of novel labeling techniques.
- Primary research study organized by investigators at Northwestern University Achievements: Achieved and maintained patient panel requirements for Eastern region through active identification and coordination with patients.
- Maintained strict research protocols with respect to interviews, data collection, and PHI management.
- Developed critical relationships with partner clinics facilitating research and data mining.
- Coordinated patient care activities for the promotion of health and wellness with respect to pharmaceutical needs.
Field Interviewer II Resume
Objective : Able to act as liaison between different personality types; comfortable and effective communicating with staff and public. Accustomed to being in responsibility; self-motivated; willing to set goals and work achieve them.
Skills : Disciples of Christ Church, Youth Leader Mohawk UMC.
- Arranged appointments with selected interviewees to address a series of questions associated with governmental research.
- Traveled across the country to meet with clients and perform a variety of interviews.
- Performed the candidate selection process and convinced individuals to participate.
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of all data and materials.
- Store university documents and equipment in a secure, private, and locked area.
- Demonstrate full technical competency and understanding of methods and procedures associated with interviewing and administrative activities using a laptop or related computer equipment.
- Complete assignments within specified goals and deadlines.
Asst. Field Interviewer Resume
Objective : To utilize strong transferable skills and networking abilities within business development to add to the growth and success of a great company.
Skills : Managment, Customer Service, Administraion, Data Management,.
- Complete interviews with respondents using standardized SRC interviewing techniques and persuasion skills.
- Accurately complete Computer-Assisted Interviewing (CAI) instruments, where responses to questions are recorded verbatim into a computer.
- Legibly complete paper and pencil forms or survey questionnaires, where responses to questions are recorded verbatim by hand.
- Accurately complete and submit all associated study and administrative materials, such as questionnaires, consent forms, coversheets, timesheets, travel advances and expense reports, in a timely fashion.
- Present research study goals and objectives in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain the security and confidentially of all data.
- Receive refusal coversheets and conduct and complete refusal conversion interviews.
- Conduct pretest interviews and provide feedback to project staff.
Associate Field Interviewer Resume
Headline : Substantial experience and outstanding skills in customer service. Accustomed to working in a fast paced environment with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult situations.
Skills : Computer Skills, Spanish.
- Responsible for maintaining a caseload of 60-80 participants in a home office setting, including the enrollment and informed consent of study participants.
- Successfully scheduled home and clinic visits with study participants, as well coordinated the transportation for study participants to their clinic visits.
- Implemented innovative ways to gain participant cooperation and retention.
- Conducted study participant interviews in both English and Spanish and ensured and maintained confidentiality.
- Collected data including socio-economic and psychological factors via standardized computer interview.
- Collected anthropometric measurements, biological specimens and environmental samples.
- Maintained and updated participant files in IMS System.
Bachelor Of Science
Field Interviewer/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Implementing and managing programs and overseeing the overall progress and accountability of the troop. Implemented new work process flow which increased troop productivity.
Skills : Computer Skills, Spanish.
- Organize materials and large case loads for longitudinal studies in the Present Los Angeles region according to case urgency and location.
- Gained and maintained cooperation of respondents to continue participation of 2.5 year volunteer study, while also locating many elusive participants.
- Motivate respondents to become familiar with needed records and information to ensure accurate and quality data collection each round.
- Professionalism, outstanding written, verbal and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Keeping track of document progress of data collection, along with reporting the cost data.
- Daily transmission of work, emails, Bfos, and payroll.
Field Interviewer/Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position leading to higher levels of responsibilities and advancement opportunities. Over 15 years of insurance and healthcare experience for insurers, hospitals, clinics, and pharmacy providers.
Skills : Program Development, Team Building, Volunteer Recruitment, and Training.
- Conducted home environmental assessments for indoor air quality in the homes of HEAL participants.
- Conducted surveys of the home environment to include questions, observation, laboratory data, and tracking of samples for analysis.
- Collected dust and air samples from the home environment.
- Input environmental assessment data into a Data Management System.
- Collected, stored, archived, and shipped environmental samples.
- Facilitated the coordination of clinical and environment assessment groups.
- Created and maintained a database of completed home evaluations.
- Gathered and secured proprietary documents and Personally Identifiable Information according to HIPPA privacy.
Bachelor Of Science
Field Interviewer/Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will allow to develop impact and meaningful written documents. Field Interviewer is responsible for conducting in-depth interviews with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, prospects and referral sources. They are also responsible for conducting a wide range of research, including benchmarking and competitive analysis.
Skills : Field Supervisory/Management, Medical Terminology, Casualty Claims and Bodily Injury Claims Certificate.
- Conduct in-person studies with Medicare recipients for the purpose of obtaining information that will affect Medicare policy.
- Collect data from respondents that will help to improve and create positive changes within Medicare.
- Contact selected respondents to set up appointments and coordinate interviews.
- Review and monitor cases previously held by other Field Interviewers to prepare for presentation.
- Participate in required training and tutorials via webcast or on site.
- Document notes and results of all cases assigned.
- Transmit completed cases daily and perform other administrative duties.
- Travel to other geographic locations to assist with interviews.
Bachelor Of Business
Field Interviewer/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Looking for a company that appreciates a professional approach and hard work that is secure, where can utilize various skills & experience as a contribution towards growth.
Skills : Self-Motivated, Multi-tasking, Abilities Exceptional.
- Conducted telephone and in-person interviews for nation-wide longitudinal research projects as a home-based field representative.
- Extensive screening for inclusion or exclusion of randomly selected survey participants.
- Gathered factual financial and health-related information.
- Accurately collected and entered all survey research data via laptop.
- Comfortable approaching individuals from all social and economic backgrounds.
- Comfortable presenting research information and brochures to gain cooperation.
- Extensive experience with aversion and conversion techniques to persuade reluctant participants.
Associates Of Applied Science
Field Interviewer/Executive Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented, dedicated worker with strong technical skills, excellent ability to conceptualize and a strong motivation to succeed.
Skills : Excellent Analytical Skills.
- Assisted in the collected data for research.
- Responsible for maintained communication between research facility and participating entities.
- Required understanding of research parameters, methods, and purpose for explanation and clarification to participants.
- Responsible for upkeep of company materials and sensitive participant information.
- Traveled to various meeting locations punctually, organized, and well-prepared.
- Maintained professional demeanor as institute representative.
- Maintained communication with supervisors to keep clear record of data collection progress and other information.
Field Interviewer Resume
Objective : Over twenty years experience in sales, customer service, office administration, data collection, negotiation, travel, marketing and graphic design with strengths in business development and customer retention.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Intermediate fluency in Spanish.
- Ask Questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information.
- Compile, record and code results using a computer.
- Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
- Convert individuals who refuse to participate.
- Collect data with out influencing the responses from interviewees.
- Time management of one;s time and the time of others.
- Transmit data collected in field using CAPI software.