Configuration Analyst I Resume
Objective : 7 + years of experience as a Business System Analyst/Business Analyst in Healthcare and Insurance domain with excellent analytical ,communication, decision-making and interpersonal skills, always willing to work in challenging and cross platform environment.
Skills : SDLC Methodologies SDLC, Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, Incremental, RUP , RAD Business Modeling Tools MS Visio, UML Language, Rational Rose Requirement/Project Management Tools
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
- Responsible for configuring all the new rate changes, claims information, billing information, etc.
- Provided technical coordination to the whole testing team to ensure minimal duplication of efforts.
- Responsible for all the metrics, including estimation, best practices, lessons learned and roi.
- Responsible for ensuring that defined architectural and development standards are followed by the team.Expertise in best practices of automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability.
- Responsible for assisting in managing and improving the coding standards decomposing requirements and developing test automation for high complexity projects.
- Worked as test automation architect on the guidewire core claimcenter, billingcenter & policycenter for both commercial lines and personal lines.
- Participated in sprint planning sessions to determine the scope for each sprint in agile methodology. Worked closely with the product owner and scrum master to identify automation scope.
Configuration Analyst II Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in Business/IT environment where utilization of analytical, technical and project management skills will best serve the needs of the organization.
Skills : QA Testing, Business Continuity & Analysis, Product Management, Gathering Requirements, use Cases, UML, SRS, Manufacturing Process, Product Master, Item & Bill Of Material Creation/maintenance.
- Processed requests from product configuration, pricing configuration, and claims teams to add, remove or update these pcas for members, providers in order to streamline the claims auto-adjudication process and/or hold claims until benefits could be configured correctly in the system.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency based on procedures and results.
- Worked with facets, access, excel to manage requests for pcas (processing control agents) for administering custom benefits in the billing system in order to properly auto-adjudicate member claims.
- Performed facets configuration for medicaid benefits and pricing based on state healthcare guidelines and negotiated provider agreements.
- Within 4. 71 facets, under application support, used the following applications pertaining to medicaid and medicare benefit configuration: accumulator descriptions, explanation codes, procedure codes, user-defined codes, user warning message desc.
- Test and fix benefit configuration after defects have been assigned through qc explorer.
- Write change orders which introduce new products, options, rules into configuration tool.Troubleshoot problems concerning all aspects of configuration tool and quotes that have been submitted.
Configuration Analyst III Resume
Summary : A well-rounded information technology (IT) professional possessing more than 18 years of experience; including 13 years as an IT Technician/Consultant, 15 years in data management, configuration identification and control, standards and procedures development, release management, 7 years as a Management/Task Lead.
Skills : VMware Virtualizes Computing, VerisonOne, SharePoint, Serena Dimensions, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio
- Serves as configuration management specialist responsible for activities associated with delivery of customer-defined systems and software projects within an agile lifecycle.
- Track modification requests, status of project action items, and maintains change request databases, as required.
- Maintains, releases and tracks engineering documents in paper and/or electronic form, ensuring that engineering orders reflect latest engineering requirements.
- Compiles release packages, verifying that all documents are present including all necessary approvals and dates.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any new or updated data and distributes copies of release packages as required.
- Maintains an audit trail on print packages, ensuring current configuration contains latest engineering revision.
- Analyzing project-related problems and creating innovative solutions involving, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
- Responsible for development and implementation of processes and procedures for software integrity and control within serena dimensions, visual studio 2008 with team foundation server and versionone. Defined procedures for check in and check out of tool.
Software Configuration Analyst Resume
Summary : Over seven years of progressively responsible experience, encompassing Configuration Management (CM), Product Data Management (PDM), and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Possess a proven track record of efficiency, superior quality, and contributing to the bottom line. Demonstrated ability of Process Improvement, Policy/Procedure Development, Team Leadership, Facilitation, and Development.
Skills : Visual Studio, XML, Oracle Server, SIEBEL CRM, CLARIFY, ADP PC/Payroll For Windows, ADP Reporting. Languages: VBA, VB.Net, C#, C++, COBOL, Java, Oracle SQL.
- Develop and document data exchange specifications and processes with clients and vendors.
- Gather and review client requirements combining user information with knowledge about the structure of data and provide time and feasibility estimates.
- Responsible for configuration and troubleshooting of the benefits website of adp's health & welfare service engine product for their national account clients.
- Responsible for plan design, import, export, participant communication, extract requests and configuration efforts, data load and validation.
- Adheres to best practices for problem analysis, concept evaluation, database development, data comparisons, modification, testing, and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Use web-based graphical user interface (gui) tools to configure adp's health & welfare service engine product in coordination with the needs outlined by the client and other vendors.
- Build import files from various data sources and execute the data import process end-to-end to support web based benefit programs including annual enrollment.
Configuration Analyst III Resume
Headline : A reliable, capable and enthusiastic leader with over 7+ years of experience in various customer-oriented businesses to include five years assisting with Six Sigma Team projects including the development of configuration management audits, processes, and procedures. Possessing extensive experience of supporting, developing and motivating teams to do better and to drive continuous improvements across a range of work activities.
Skills : 40+ WPM, Microsoft Suite
- Created and maintained workflow for complex item classification team.Conducted usability testing and card sorting sessions in order to more accurately determine item
categorization and prioritize use cases.
- Defined accuracy requirements as well as testing requirements.
- Maintain a complex proprietary system and analyze a large set of data in order to provide accurate item values
- Verified all item classifications, data points and values for accuracy in a QA role.
- Created & implemented a training plan for new hires.Complete training on this complex tool required six months of systematic introduction and implementation.Inspected and adapted this training plan over the course of three years.
- Led the initiative to define and develop new data management tools which successfully improved efficiency by 80%.
- Created a detailed technical product manual for the new data management system which documented the customized tools, processes and requirements.
Senior Configuration Analyst Resume
Summary : Multi-faceted employee with 10 years' experience in the Healthcare Industry with extensive in knowledge as a Configuration Analyst dealing with Benefits & Pricing system modules.
Skills : Business Systems Analysis, Project Management, Advanced Problem Solving Abilities, User Acceptance Testing, Critical Thinking, Superb Communication, Scope And Project Definition
- Responsible for configuring member benefit plans into diamond accurately and consistently with knowledge of the contractual agreements made with the provider.
- Responsible for analysis of benefit evidence of coverage to determine the best approach for loading benefit plans offered including co-pays, deductibles and out-of- pocket maximums.
- Responsible for developing documentation and executing test plans for configuration testing and validating accuracy of the data load.
- Responsible for analyzing and making recommendations to management regarding problems related to member benefits and/or provider contracting.
- Responsible for configuration in kaiser permanente health connect benefit engine which uses components (cmp) and component groups (cmg) to group like items and define the service. In benefit engine i am responsible for building out the cmp and cmg which includes mapping the visit type (vt), deposit codes, cpt codes as well as icd 9 and icd 10 diagnosis codes to the correct benefit service so the claims adjudicate correctly and the members are charged correctly.
- Additional duties include bcif analysis and recommendations regarding mapping codes to the correct fsbs (foundation system benefit service), creating new brules in diamond.
- Responsible for member/group retro analysis including claims remediation based on retro changes at group, member or benefit plan level.
Configuration Analyst (Intern) Resume
Objective : Configuration Analyst who responds to shifting business needs and priorities in a systematic and effective way. Excels at implementing operational assessments and conducting functional requirements analysis for businesses of all sizes.
Skills : Insurance Verification, Navinet, BCBS, Availity Auth Net, Project Planning And Development
- Accountable for ongoing maintenance to client setups required to support the client's ongoing needs and facilitate the ease of back office support.
- Analyze client requirements to ensure that client hierarchy is configured to support the needs of the client and operational support. Ensure the client hierarchy structure will allow for appropriate utilization reporting.
- Add required data to salesforce post configuration to facilitate the welcome kit process.Create process that allows for consistent client hierarchy based upon the client type.
- Researching open accounts, verifying if the member receives the benefit from employer or benefit provider. Refunding the member if the member's true account's copay is less the original charge.
- Negotiated pricing with vendors regarding wholesale billing and marketing procedures.
- Established specifications and coordinated production with software programmers.
- Performed system analysis, documentation, testing, implementation and user support for platform transitions.
Configuration Analyst (Contract) Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, dedicated and proactive leader and team player possessing the ability to work either in a group or individually in a fast paced and multi-tasking environment, looking to obtain a Configuration Analyst position in a well established company.
Skills : 3 Years Of Experience In Configuration Management, Active Department Of Defense Security Clearance, Exposure To Networking Tools
- Monitor in place processes and procedures to guard against breakdowns in the configuration management project lifecycle. Work with other team members to establish configuration management plans, processes and procedures.
- Assist in the establishment, operation and maintenance of program documentation support libraries.
- Assist in the evaluation, definition, standardization and tracking of data elements. Maintain configuration item database and ensure proper configuration management methods are applied to all project documentation.
- Provide full range of data mapping, validation and documentation support.
- Produce reports indicating status of configuration items and communicates to team members.
- Participate in periodic audits and reviews and communicate results to management. Identify and maintain the original configuration of requirements documentation design documentation, and related documentation.
- Ensure entry of all required baseline documentation and all approved changes into the cm configuration database.
Lead Configuration Analyst Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented, self-motivated professional with over 20 years' experience in configuration/data management (C/DM) and logistics in the engineering, defense, telecommunications and aerospace industries. Working knowledge in the elements of configuration management (CM) and the principles for successfully implementing them on government, commercial, and international programs.
Skills : Expertise is in product baseline definitions, engineering change control, auditing, and status accounting from initial design through production and product support
- C/DM Lead for multi-site commercial, aviation and government customers throughout product life cycle.
- Ensures the integrity and maintains configuration control of items in established repositories, both physical and electronic, to support delivery of documentation and software.
- Identification, change control, audit and status accounting from prototype development to product's end of life.
- Evaluate c/dm processes to determine effectivity and value and provide input for process improvement in company procedures.
- Review, analyze and interpret engineering change data and coordinate changes with engineering, quality.
- Assurance and manufacturing to ensure compliance with customer requirements and company policy.
- Ensure customer requirements are implemented and review change accounting activity.Interact with customer program teams to ensure proposed changes are properly approved prior to implementation into associated products, and associated product documentation.
Sr. Configuration Analyst / Project Manager Resume
Headline : A team player looking to utilize my University degree and experience in database management, configuration management, project management, client relations, and team coordination to obtain a position in an environment where I'll have the opportunity to advance skill levels and apply my diverse background.
Skills : Technical Project Experience Roles Included Configuration Manager, Release Manager, Quality Manager And Project Manager
- Utilized a strong knowledge and understanding of various comsec equipment/devices to develop a configuration management plan (cmp) for all comsec devices, developed an inventory process for current comsec devices and implemented a tracking mechanism for newly installed comsec devices.
- Established baseline with definitions, proper identification of configuration items and maintained cm database.
- Analyzed information from various databases and collaborated with team to verify site information.
- Contacted sites and personnel to coordinate visits for collection of data.
- Traveled to customer sites to conduct hardware asset and configuration management (cm) inventories per approved cm quality control office procedures.
- Performed quality assurance on equipment while at site and on all collected data. Reported the number of comsec devices, the code version, configuration and loaded key material.
- Assisted with coordinating efforts to begin the project and developing working tools to assist fellow team members with the task at hand.