Painter/Crew Leader Resume
Summary : Dedicated Painter/Crew Leader offers more than 15 years of painting experience in commercial and industrial settings. In-depth knowledge of oil, latex and acrylic paints and stains. Meticulous and thorough. Methodical and skilled Painter with a reliable and strong work ethic. Self-directed and energetic with excellent work style. Committed to providing superior painting services at a reasonable and competitive cost.
Skills : InsulatorBlast And Paint Equipment, Servicing, Scheduling, Certified Forklift Operator, Construction Professional, Paint Mixing Expert
- Applied putty, wood filler, spackling and caulks to prep uneven surfaces.
- Polished painted surfaces with sandpaper, pumice, rouge, wax and other finishing materials.
- Minimized disruption of client space and thoroughly cleaned up after the completion of each job.
- Painted lines for parking lot stalls, as well as safety lines on curves in the road.
- Cleaned and properly stored all paint equipment and supplies at the end of each workday.
- Bid on projects prepped the sites and completed the projects in line with customer specifications.
- Prepared trim, walls, and ceilings for painting by cleaning, smoothing and priming.
- Climbed scaffolding, staging, ladders and planks to reach work area surfaces.
- Worked a flexible schedule, including some holidays and weekends, depending on the shifting needs of each project.
- Selected the proper amount and type of thinners and accelerant to be used for each specific job.
Lead Auto Painter Resume
Headline : Dynamic and self-motivated Lead Auto Painter seeking a permanent position with an established company. Bringing knowledge of painting, interior/exterior, carpentry, automotive and other restorations to meet company productivity goals, while exceeding expectations when it comes to creativity. Meeting customer satisfaction standards. To obtain a challenging position utilizing my ample skills and abilities.
Skills : Team Player, Excellent Organizational And Communication, Adaptable, Punctual, Ability To Manage Time Extremely Well, Multi-Tasking
- Performing a full range of plastic media blasting, including surface preparation on t-1 and t-6 aircraft, aircraft parts and aerospace ground equipment.
- Assisting in applying protective coatings to aircraft and support equipment.
- Preparing aircraft surfaces, aircraft parts, and support equipment by mechanically or chemically removing old paint and primer coatings in accordance with technical orders.
- Prepping, washing, de-prepping, and inspecting aircraft after washing in accordance with technical data and job guides.
- Assisting in applying coating materials using brushes, rollers, spray guns and other means of application.
- Determining the type of metals and surfaces and applies metal passivation and corrosion preventative compounds IAW applicable technical order and directives.
- Utilized safety practices and procedures following established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean environment.
- Accomplished operational and maintenance record keeping, both manual and automated, associated with aircraft maintenance and repair.
Master Painter Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of broad experience of a Master Painter providing home improvement/ commercial services including master painter, carpentry, ceramic tiling, drywall hanging, light electrical, roofing, granite installer. Expert abilities as a primary point of contact for liaison between other managers, teams, personnel, and clients. Maintains excellent written and oral communication, problem resolution abilities, and a high level of confidentiality. Equally effective advance painting brush/roll. Sprayed painted commercial and residential property.
Skills : Master Painter, Drywall Hanger/Finisher, Ceramic Tile, Carpentry, Forklift Driver, Material Handling
- Painting walls, equipment, buildings, bridges, and other structural surfaces, using brushes, rollers, and spray guns.
- Applying paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to equipment, buildings, bridges, and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
- Applying primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.
- Calculating amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders.
- Covering surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Filling cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Mixing and matching colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies.
- Reading work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners in order to determine work requirements.
Commercial/Residential Painter Resume
Objective : A dependable, hardworking, and detail oriented Commercial/Residential Painter. Demonstrates the ability to think clearly, decisively, and effectively under stressful and emergency situations. Consistently affects positive outcomes with co-workers, management, and the public. The self-motivated, initiative, high level of energy. Decision making, critical thinking, organizing, and planning. Tolerant and flexible in different situations.
Skills : Painting, Construction, Demolition, Landscaping, Computer Capabilities, Media Knowledge, Counting Money
- Applied paint, stain, and coatings to walls and ceilings, buildings, and other structures.
- Covered floors, furniture, and trim with drop cloths, tarps, and masking tape, to protect surfaces.
- Prepared surfaces by scraping, wire brushing, or sanding to a smooth finish.
- Applied paint or other finishes, using hand brushes, rollers, or sprayers.
- Protected exterior surfaces from damage caused by weather, sunlight, and pollution.
- Selected premixed paints or mix required portions of pigment oil and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint to match specified colors.
- Removed previous paint by means of sandblasting, scraping, sanding, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning.
- Applied paint, stain, varnish, enamel and other finishes to equipment, buildings and other structures, using brushes, spray guns or rollers.
- Examined and maintained painted exterior and interior painted surfaces, trimming and fixtures.
Self-Employed Painter Resume
Headline : Team Lead, Self-Employed Painter skilled in managing multiple tasks with frequently changing priorities. Meets deadlines and continuously projects a positive attitude. Construction professional bringing valuable experience from large corporate construction sites, as well as residential home repair projects. Construction and painting expert committed to high-quality workmanship and following safety code regulations. Professional Maintenance Technician with construction experience.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Machine Operator, Shipping/receiving, Painting And Drywall Repair, Light Electrical
- Consisting of removing debris from commercial, residential and privately owned business structures by the process of power washing and sanding in and outside surfaces.
- Work also includes scrapping, tapping and masking plastic around doors, windows, and ventilation in preparation for painting.
- Conducting repairs on damaged wood by using hand and power tools such as saws and drills while also utilizing using measuring equipment and techniques.
- Following all rules, regulation, safety guidelines and codes concerning the removal of hazardous waste materials and cleaning of works sites.
- Purchasing company products for usage, provide quality customer service through the use of strong verbal and written communication.
- Training associates on OSHA's standards and kept up to date records of all training and observations.
- Responsible for completing full paints in over 100 apartments with minimal supervision.
- Moving painted items to dry racks and finished coated surfaces by baking painted items in an oven.
High School Diploma
Objective : An outstanding Painter/Laborer who has exceptional experience and knowledge in interior/exterior structures and automotive painting and refinishing. Can communicate well with customers to convey deployment plan, timeline, style, and requirements needed which includes color selection, texture, special effects, costs, and other attributes. Highly trained in the use and integration of both traditional and advanced paint applications in order to ensure that painting procedures are done efficiently and tight deadlines are met.
Skills : Paint Mixing, Paint Prep, Paint Application, Management, General Laborer, Painting
- Performed painting on military and equipment using paint products.
- Assisted in the preparation of military equipment and vehicles for blasting and paint operations.
- Applied commercial grade paint/blasting products on military vehicles, equipment, and systems.
- Worked with and have a general knowledge of painting/blasting shop procedures as they relate to the refurbishment upgrade of various types of military equipment and systems.
- Understood and complied with all appropriate safety and work safety regulations.
- Helped develop, implement, and managed the hazard reporting, assessment, and corrective actions program.
- Applied paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Required knowledge of acceptable surface preparation & sometimes unique painting methods and techniques to prepare and build-up surfaces.
Summary : Painter/Laborer possessing sound customer service skills and has the ability to build high levels of customer satisfaction. Extensive knowledge of the methods and techniques of selling products and services. Forklift experience. Computer and internet skills. Ability to communicate clearly, both in oral and in writing. Exceptional organizing and coordinating skills. Reliable, responsible, detail-oriented, and take much pride in work. Work well with others and able to function as part of a team.
Skills : Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Culturally Diverse, Management, Detail-oriented, Purchasing Logistics, Flexible Budgeting Experience
- Responsible for preparing or sanding the surface to be painted and filling holes as appropriate.
- Selecting pre-mixed paints or prepares paint to match specified colors by blending and mixing required proportions of pigment, oil, thinning, and drying substances.
- Painting surfaces using brushes, spray gun or paint rollers. Simulates wood grain, marble, brick or tile effects.
- Creating special effects by applying paint with cloth, brush, sponge, or fingers, when needed.
- Properly rigging ladder, stage, or scaffolding. Spreading cloth or canvas over floors and furniture to protect them from splattering.
- Painting signs and cuts stencils, whitewashes, refinishes furniture and fixtures when required.
- Mixing plastering materials, building, and disassembling scaffolding, performing duties from a scaffold where necessary.
- Performing a variety of tasks which include plastering, grouting, rough casting, tile work, lathing, and plaster molding.
Summary : An outstanding Commercial Cleaner And Painter who has experience and knowledge in interior and exterior structure painting and refinishing. Able to communicate well with customers to explain the timeline, color selections, textures, special effects, costs, and other attributes. I have the knowledge to use both traditional and advanced paint applications in order to ensure that painting procedures are done efficiently and that all deadlines are met.
Skills : Auto Body Repair, Auto Body Painting, Management, General Laborer, Painting
- Perform surface preparation, including application of putty, wood filler, spackling and caulks.
- Mix and match paint and textures; recommend blending, harmonizing and contrasting colors.
- Apply paints, sealers and solvents to exterior and/or interior building surfaces such as plaster, sheetrock, concrete and wood.
- Operate equipment such as airless spray equipment, scaffolding and motorized lifts.
- Perform manual labor associated with the trade tools, power tools and relevant painting equipment.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Run errands, carry and deliver materials, tools and equipment respond to requests to work overtime.
Bachelors of Science
Senior Painter Resume
Summary : Senior Painter providing exceptional service building loyal relationships solving problems dynamic customer service professional experienced in both food service and warehouse settings. Excel in listening to customer needs, creating solutions that provide value to the customer and company.
Skills : Fine Finish Sprayer Of Lacquer, Oil And Water Based Finishes, General Laborer, Painting
- Supervising and participating in painting operations to include the painting of buildings, areas, signs, equipment, and furniture in accordance with blueprints, sketches, and verbal instructions.
- Carrying out the instructions of the Project Manager as it pertains to the schedule of work for the group, ensuring proper distribution of assignments and adequate manning, space and facilities for the subsequent performance of duties.
- Estimating time, cost and materials for painting projects, determining sequences of painting operations and methods to be used to include scaffolding and rigging.
- Inspecting completed work for compliance with blueprints, specifications, and instructions, directing any rework or modification.
- Recommending various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, and vacation schedules.
- Training and instruct new employees. Performing other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Preparing surfaces for painting by removing old paint, patching holes, sanding pressure washing, etc.
Bachelor Of Arts
Summary : Dependable Industrial Painter with a strong desire to use my skills and abilities for an entry level position that will contribute to personal and organizational success. A dependable and hard-working contractor with more than 14 years in the construction industry. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works to complete projects quickly and efficiently. To obtain long term employment, with a well-established organization where I may fully utilize my skills and abilities.
Skills : Medical Coding, Screen Printing, Graphics Design, Painting, Computer Capabilities, Media Knowledge, Counting Money
- Applying coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect interior or exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings, homes, and other structures.
- Smoothening surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes, or steel wool, and remove old paint from surfaces, using paint remover, scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch to prepare surfaces for painting.
- Filling nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other filler, using a caulking gun and putty knife.
- Removing fixtures, such as pictures and electric switch covers from walls prior to painting, using a screwdriver.
- Spreading drop cloths over floors and room furnishings, and cover surfaces, such as baseboards, door frames, and windows with masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Performing flat glass repairs and minor structural repairs to concrete and wood decks, window trim, windows, and door casings.
- Using various colors of enamel lacquer, vinyl materials for protection and appearance of items.
- Applying primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.