Accounting Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking to acquire a permanent full-time position in an accounting and administrative role. Not only am I looking for a job, but also a career that bestows extensive experience, working in an active environment, and requiring strong organizational and analytical skills.
Skills : Quickbooks, Data Entry, Clerical, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Payroll
- Maintained subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Maintained historical records by filing documents and maintaining excel spreadsheets.
- Prepared financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reconciled payment receipts created by franchisees (multiple stores in each state).
- Micro-managed franchisee stores located in fl, ga, oh, il, tn, mi, tx.
- Balanced cash, check, money order, and credit card transactions by eft, direct pay.
- Processed checks daily from trust accounts for payment to the carriers or refunds to the insured.
- Verified new business applications checking for signatures, dated, and everything is in compliance.
- Pulled eft sweep reports from insurance carrier websites to verify transactions.
- Processed voids of payment receipts and ran end of day reports in policy manager pro daily.
- Matched bank transactions to payment receipts in reconart (matching system), coding discrepancies as an a/r (stores get billed), or as an r/p-refund due to the insured.
Accounting Representative I Resume
Objective : To obtain an accounting position where I will be able to contribute my skills, knowledge and experience to an organization that will give me the opportunity to develop in my career as an accountant.
Skills : Interpersonal Communication, Excel, Collaboration, Organizational, Typing
- Accounts payable duties - receive bills, invoices & employee expense reports, code bills to proper general ledger accounts, issue & mail payments for bills, create pos as needed.
- Accounts receivable duties - receive check/credit card/electronic payments and determine which customer and which invoice to apply to, code payments to proper gl accounts, apply.
- Payments to members accounts & invoices, run weekly aging report and collect on outstanding.
- Items as necessary, run reports to determine what to invoice customers and employees for,.
- Manually generate invoices and mail to customers, prepare monthly reports of credit card.
- Payroll/tax duties - obtain timesheets from employees, record time allocations to proper gl.
- Accounts, review payroll allocations to ensure accurate 401(k) contributions and tax withholdings,.
- Record payroll distributions in ap system, prepare sales tax report for final review by cpa and submit to ca board of equalization.
- Clerical duties - take stock of office supplies and reorder as necessary, ensure supply orders are.
- Received complete and correct, run monthly reports for postage machine and copy machine for proper usage, receive mail and distribute to proper employee and department.
Accounting Representative II Resume
Objective : Accounting Professional with extensive experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and order entry. Particular expertise in problem-solving and follow-up. Well-organized, independent, and intelligent.
Skills : Accounting Basics, Accounting I, Accounting II Courses Completed., Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Warranty Claim Collection, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Lawson, ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds, Zircon, Control Panel, Paymentech, E-Commerce, PayPal.
- Responsible for the generation, editing, preparation and tracking of invoicing and supporting documents through the delivery of an accurate client invoice.
- Edits include, but are not limited to, transaction transfers, ad hoc entries, transaction splits, write-downs, and project notes.
- Responsibilities may include, performing or assisting with accurate project set up in shawvision ensuring all.
- Required supporting documentation and approval signatures have been obtained prior to entry.
- Project set-up activities may include, but are not limited to, entry of the job and/or contract masters, wbs.
- Elements, owner pay items, as well as ongoing maintenance of these items throughout the life of the project.
- Generate, review and distribute various vision financial reports for project managers. Routinely.
- Audit data by comparing records, reports, and statements to ensure data accuracy and resolve any Discrepancies. May also perform accounts receivable monitoring and reporting activities.
- Maintain complete project files. Responsible to learn, understand and incorporate all applicable policies and procedures.
Accounting Representative III Resume
Summary : Professional, driven, and experienced Accounts Receivable Representative seeking position to utilize outstanding skills in communication, critical thinking, and organization. Account Representative with over 10 years in the finance industry with a proven record of consistently exceeding key performance indicators.
Skills : Quickbooks, IPOD Payroll, Gamma AS/400, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Micorsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Newton, Cixtrix Synergy Software, Mobile Frame , Mobile Frame, Navision, Peachtree ACCT Specialist, Kronos Time Clock Certified
- Strong knowledge of general accounting principles and full-cycle accounts receivable functions.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Receive, record bank cash and checks and verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
- Maintain financial or account records, compile data or documentation and collect deposits, payments or fees.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates, posting, printing and filing cash receipts.
- Obtain daily mail received by finance department, preparing checks for daily deposit.
- Perform monthly cash counts, daily deposits, handling cash on routine basis.
Accounting Representative (Internship) Resume
Objective : I am comfortable in high-energy work environments, in fast-paced event planning. I possess outstanding listening, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. I have a passion for excellence and a contagious enthusiasm. I am tenacious and resourceful and will always find a way to get a project done on time. I am responsible, reliable and a quick learner with creative problem-solving abilities.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Quickbooks., Word
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable/receivable for 44 corporations,.
- Payroll (60 employees), sales tax and payroll tax reporting and payments.
- In charge of organizing, setting up and executing a fun experience at community events.
- Outstanding success in building relationships to generate interest and introductory class appointments in martial arts.
- Well-organized and self-motivated with follow up to ensure confirmed appointments for potential client leads to attend.
- Organize events and demonstrations in the community and local school systems.
- Report production of financial and lead generated numbers each week to headquarters.
- Maintain student records with billing and the american taekwondo association.
- Event planning and event management to generate new members (open house, belt graduations).
Accounts Representative Resume
Summary : Organized, positive and reliable person looking for an opportunity to use proven administrative, accounting, customer service and managerial skills in an exciting and fast-paced organization.
Skills : Payment Processing, Teamwork, Oracle, Account Management, Accounting, Billing, Customer Service, Data Entry, Excel, Training, Relationship Management, Vendor Management, Windows
- Accurately and timely prepared daily all cash and checks processed for pick-up by dunbar armored personnel.
- Completed detailed researching, reconciling, and resolution of all payment exceptions.
- Timely processed and posted all lockbox, electronic, mail, and credit card payments using company billing system.
- Accurately performed data entry of all payments, other revenues, variances in ledgers.
- Maintained, updated and safeguarded all customer private information, adjustments / deposits / audit documentations and logs in compliance with company audit guidelines and privacy act.
- Conducted quarterly and other scheduled audits of the warehouse for cycle inventory and customer premises equipment count.
- Recognized for authoring: payment processing manual, electronic funds (efts) transfer manual, lockbox processing manual and cabledata primer resulting in streamlining the processes between the customer care and accounting departments, reduced training time for efts from 1 week to 4 hours, faster resolution of customer payment issues, and improved accuracy in accomplishing and reconciling month-end reports, respectively.
- Awarded over $6,000 in bonuses for successfully completing professional development and technical courses, awarded 3 master and 1 senior master technician certificates, and received 2 accreditation certificates from arapahoe community college.
Accounting Representative II Resume
Objective : A goal-oriented business graduate that is actively seeking a full-time position in the capacity of business administration in finance. Highly trustworthy and ethical individual with the ability to work independently and collaboratively. An organized and detail-oriented professional with well-rounded experience in retail sales, hospitality, and business environments.
Skills : Accounting, Accounts Payable, Audit, General Ledger, Journal
- Reviewed A/R aging of delinquent accounts and performed necessary steps to recover receivables.
- Resolved customer and vendor relationship issues by researching and reconciling invoices.
- Provide excellent customer service with exceptional face-to-face interaction and phone-based customer inquiries, quickly and efficiently.
- Manage and maintain accurate inventory, run daily audits and reconciliation reports, and maintain an organized environment.
- Work collaboratively with team members to meet goals and maintain working knowledge of procedures and updates.
- Provide excellent customer service with exceptional face-to-face interaction.
- Run a cash drawer, balancing, processing credit payments, and processing customer transactions quickly and efficiently.
- Stocking merchandise, following visual displays, and store regulations.
Accounting Representative I Resume
Objective : I am seeking an accounting position that will allow the application of my accounting experience, multi-tasking abilities, abundant communication skills, and strong problem-solving talents to continue to contribute to the success of the company.
Skills : Finance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Account Reconciliation, Account Management, Customer Service, Computer, Data Entry, Excel, Word, Access
- Compute, classify, record and verify numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records and accurate financial operating procedures.
- Perform daily reconciliation of jackpots slips between the slots accounting system and casino cage using microsoft excel to ensure adequate financial controls.
- Compile, analyze, and evaluate documents substantiating daily business transactions to ensure compliance with audit procedures and possible fraud findings.
- Compare revenue reports from slot accounting system vs. The revenue reports from the states accounting system.
- Prepare daily incident reports on employee investigative examinations; reporting on deficiencies leading to fraud and/or not in compliance with internal policies.
- Ensure adherence to key control policies and procedures, communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors, and distribute daily audit documents to senior management via microsoft outlook.
- Provide recommendations to management to resolve issues or generate improvements to maintain an efficient working environment.
Accounting Representative IV Resume
Summary : Experienced Accounting Professional with in-depth knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, invoicing, cash applications and rebate credits. Additional work with inventory adjustments and receipts for purchasing. Trained colleagues on new systems and performed the necessary testing.
Skills : Strong Written And Verbal Communication , Excellent Customer Service, Resolution And Problem Solving, Time Management, Task Oriented, Team Leader/ Motivator, Outgoing/ Friendly, Knowledge And Experience With Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for processing all bills associated with the irvine company furnished apartments division.
- Complete weekly processing of all invoices by up loading each invoice into an excel spreadsheet.
- Follow up on all incorrect/delinquent invoices with vendors ensuring any discrepancies/past due invoices are settled within 30 days.
- Maintain a close relationship with all current venders accounting representatives.
- Responsible for communicating needs or necessary improvements to vendors in regards to invoicing procedures.
- Respond via email (2 hour response time) or over the phone and answer questions for residents and/or associates regarding account history, billing questions and provide invoice-receipts and/or statements as needed.
- Assists in maintaining a high occupancy level through support of and participation in the leasing effort and other office activities.