Tool And Die Apprentice Resume
Headline : Apprentice with 5 years of experience looking to obtain a full-time position in a plant environment with a chance of overtime. Easy to learn, skilled in operating and maintenance Confident in any general labor position. Fully capable of attending and successfully completing the required training and assessments. Able to lift, lower and pull heavy objects. Able to work standing for extended periods of time outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
Skills : Production And Processing, Operation And Control, Public Safety And Security, Building And Construction Monitoring, Equipment Maintenance, Mechanical Installation
- Covered surfaces with dropcloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Filled cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Applied paint, stain, varnish, enamel, or other finishes to equipment, buildings, bridges, or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
- Calculated the amounts of required materials and estimated costs, based on surface measurements or work orders.
- Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners to determine work requirements.
- Erected scaffolding or swing gates, or set up ladders, to work above ground level.
- Removed fixtures such as pictures, door knobs, lamps, or electric switch cover prior to painting.
- Washed and treated surfaces with oil, turpentine, mildew remover, or other preparations, and sand rough spots to ensure that finishes will adhere properly.
- Removed old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning or using water or abrasive blasting.
Bachelor Of Science
General Laborer/Union apprentice Resume
Headline : Reliable and adaptable General Laborer/Union apprentice with an agreeable disposition and good work ethic. Adept multi-tasker with abilities to handle a number of workplace responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency. Able to lift and carry heavy objects repeatedly and for prolonged periods of time. Self-motivated and flexible with a focus on teamwork and customer satisfaction. Understand basic rigging, hand lines, and lineman knot tying.
Skills : Construction, Stocking, Customer Service, Power Tools, Inventory Management,
- Loaded and unloaded trailers with electrical equipment using a forklift.
- Installed and put together air handler units, vav boxes, fire dampers, smoke detectors, exhaust fans, and louvers.
- Reviewed blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Studied building plans and inspected structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Worked as a team member on electrostatic precipitator shutdowns, wire pulls and lighting change out.
- Coordinated with supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Requested equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Expeditiously made sure assignments were completed as per request of the payee.
Electrician Apprentice Resume
Summary : Reliable, experienced Apprentice with 7 years of experience in Shipping and Receiving. Extensive experience operating forklifts, stand up lifts, electric pallet jacks, and scissor lifts. Hands-on experience in Electrical and Carpentry. Reliable worker with strong mechanical skills and a willingness to learn.
Skills : Forklift Operation, Able To Unload Shipments, Hand/Power Tools, Customer Service, Strong Mechanical, Blueprint Reading And Warehouse Management
- Employed a wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Climbing latter's, scaffolding, and grid (re-bar). Troubleshooting electrical/electronic control circuits.
- Developing and executing the layout and installation of electrical wiring and fixtures based on job terms.
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical defects for residential, commercial and industrial sites.
- Accurately reading blueprints to identify mechanical problems and fix them.
- Accurately reading, understanding, and carrying out written instructions. Attending monthly safety meetings to ensure operational safety.
- Communicating operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Following company procedures to maintain the work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
Construction Apprentice Resume
Headline : Reliable and adaptable General Labor Worker/Apprentice with an agreeable disposition and a stellar customer service ethic. Adept multitasker with abilities to handle a number of workplace responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency. Able to lift and carry heavy objects repeatedly and for prolonged periods of time. Seeking a challenging position where advancements and opportunities are based on personal performances.
Skills : Welding And Fabricating, Detail-oriented, Self Started, Received Several On The Job Certifications, Bilingual In Spanish And English, Written & Verbal
- Clamped, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Chipped or ground off excess weld, slag or spatter using hand scrapers or power chippers, etc.
- Positioned and secured workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire and banding machine or hand tools.
- Cut, contoured and bevel metal plates and structural shapes to dimensions as specified by blueprints, layouts, work orders, and templates.
- Joined parts such as beams and steel reinforcing rods in buildings, bridges, and highways, bolting and riveting as necessary.
- Repaired products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts using cutting torches, straightening presses and hand tools.
- Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
- Responsible for a wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, and building repair.
- Reviewed project drawings to perform installation activities according to specifications.
HVAC Apprentice / Duct Cleaning Resume
Summary : HVAC Apprentice with an objective is to provide the best customer service and productivity for my organization. Having good customer skills, good communication skills, adaptability, and confidence. To obtain a position in the Electrical field with a team-oriented company that will encourage me to grow successfully to benefit my future.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Solidworks, Materials Engineering, Machine Design, Thermodynamics, Manufacturing Processes, Mechanics Of Materials, Thermal Engineering, Fluid Mechanics
- Conducted troubleshooting, installed heating and air conditioning systems, added circuits to the interior/exterior, ran cable/wiring.
- Worked with little to no supervision, worked with blueprints and wiring diagrams, and performed general construction work.
- Mechanical engineering projects pneumatic stamp press: headed a team of five that designed a robotic work cell that used pneumatics to stamp images onto dog tags.
- Responsible for the wiring of all components for the cell including pushbuttons, relays, safety gates, and powered switches, routing pneumatic lines for the stamping mechanism, programming to control the robot and milling of the custom designed die for the stamping mechanism.
- Directed a team of four in the design, construction, and presentation of the trebuchet project.
- Learned basic HVAC fundamentals, such as the installations of heating and air conditioning units.
- Worked with vendors to ensure adequate inventory and stock necessary to complete the quoted job.
- Coordinated schedules with the master electrician, and providing support as necessary.
Bachelor Of Science
Apprentice Electrician Resume
Headline : Apprentice Electrician with 5 years of experience. To gain a position in the manufacturing plant. Character Strengths: Well organized, team player with a strong work ethic. Detail oriented and possess strong customer service skills. Offers professional growth while being innovative, resourceful, and flexible.
Skills : Hand Tools And Power Tools, Bending Pipe And Pulling Wire, Wiring Outlets And Heavy Machine.
- Comprehended reading and drawing prints, specifications and schematics.
- Bent conduit by hand with hand benders. Utilized all power tools, saws, threaders, and knockout punches.
- Operated wire tuggers and hydraulic benders.
- Dug trenches, either by use of hand tools or power equipment.
- Operated all equipment including trenchers, backhoe, and lift trucks in a safe manner.
- Comprehend and practice safe work procedures as outlined in the Engineering Safety Policy Handbook, Haz- Com Policy, and Lockout/Tagout Policy.
- Operated two-handed tools/equipment, cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, and jackhammers.
- Operated company vehicles with both manual and automatic transmission.
- Read and interpret the maps, instructional manuals, worksite directions, and written instructions.
Apprentice Plumber Resume
Objective : Focused Apprentice with heavy stainless and carbon steel experience. Able to operate heavy machinery, read blueprints, and prioritize work to meet deadline requirements. To obtain a Mechanical Engineering internship that will provide me the ability to learn valuable knowledge that I will use for the rest of my career.
Skills : Power Tools, Inventory Management, Counting, Cutting, measuring, Grinding, Welding, Plumbing gas
- Accomplished assigned tasks of the construction given from management, no matter how difficult.
- Worked inside homes of customers, and proceeded to keep a friendly and respectful environment.
- Operated various construction tools and machinery, while doing so safely and securely.
- Layout, set and connect plumbing and fixtures for water, wastewater, and water treatment supplies.
- Finished any and all projects assigned with an eye toward quality and efficiency.
- Loaded and unloaded trailers with electrical equipment using a forklift.
- Maintained or repaired plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes or pipe fittings, using hand or power tools.
- Directed helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
Operations Apprentice Resume
Objective : Motivated and result orientated Apprentice. Ability to work well on a team and take direction. Positive and can do attitude. Daily attention to tools and equipment upkeep and maintenance. Seeking a full-time position in which I can further develop my skills, and experience needed to achieve growth potential within a company. Core Qualifications are Extremely technical and analytical mind, Excellent oral and written communication skills, Ability to read blueprints, and perform job accordingly, Dependable and trustworthy.
Skills : Welding, Blueprint Reading, Construction, Plumbing, Painting, Computer, Fast Learner
- Installed fire sprinkler systems with the assistance of my journeyman/foreman.
- Gained knowledge and training of use of many tools including, but not limited to, hand tools, impact drills, core drills, threading/grooving machines, generators, blow torches, among many others.
- Assisted with building decks: dug holes in the ground with hole diggers, used 12 foot 4x4s, used 2x4s, and 2x6s.
- Assisted with plumbing: replaced rusty old pipes, replaced old toilets, replaced old showers, and sinks.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Provided excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business/ referral.
- Installed and replaced water heaters, drain pipes, and water supply lines.
- Maintained tools and equipment to keep them in excellent working condition.
- Performed complete rewires of both single story and two story residential homes.
Associates Of Arts
Mechanical Apprentice Resume
Objective : Apprentice with a great knowledge of the trades along with 3 plus years of customer service retail experience. Great communication skills and pay close attention to details. Works good with my hands and learn quickly, great with people as well as working alone. To obtain employment where my experience, education, and accomplishments will contribute to the success of your organization.
Skills : Fast Thinking, Determined, Ready And Able, Carpentry, Mechanic, Electrical Wiring, Landscaping, Painting
- Performed pipe fabrication, installation, and fitting according to proper specifications.
- Inspected pipes and piping systems to assess their quality and condition.
- Installed and replaced water heaters, drain pipes and water supply lines.
- Cut and beveled piping using cutting torches, saws and threading machines.
- Communicated with customers regarding recommendations on repairs, replacements, and upgrades of plumbing equipment.
- Assisted in installation or assembly of trade specific material and equipment in the shop, building, or the job site.
- Assisted with the set-up and operation of trade-specific equipment and machinery.
- Cleaned work area and restocked supplies and materials as necessary.
- Actively participated in the company-sponsored apprenticeship program.
- Worked as part of a team and use materials safely.
- Built and maintained good working relationships with colleagues, clients, and managers.
High School Diploma
Apprentice Electrician Resume
Objective : Apprentice with a career goal to find a company that offers an apprenticeship where I may utilize my skills and abilities. As well as offers professional growth while being innovative, resourceful, and flexible. Seeking an entry level position with a company that will allow me the opportunity for growth, in which I can apply my skills and knowledge to make the work environment a better place.
Skills : Counting, Cutting, Measuring, Grinding, Welding, Plumbing Gas, Fitting, Automotive, Mechanic, Auto Repairs
- Observed the functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation or replacement.
- Performed other routine duties as directed by workplace leader, electrical panels, and standby generation.
- Avoided unsightly, hazardous and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes, redlining drawings, completed documentation with as found and as left conditions.
- Measured, cut and bend conduit, using a tape measure and hand tools.
- Pulled electrical wire and cable in the conduit using manual and power equipment.
- Moved/handled various equipment and spools of wire.
- Installed electrical raceways and wire, conduit, lighting fixtures, controls, machinery and electrical distribution equipment under the supervision of an experienced electrician.
- Installed and bend conduit using manual, mechanical and hydraulic benders.