Dietetic Technician Resume
Objective : An interesting position with a growing company that utilizes management, culinary and supervisory skills.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Computrition/Experience.
- Recorded amounts and types of special food items served to residents.
- Stocked service stations with items such as ice, napkins, and straws.
- Removed trays and stacked dishes for return to kitchen after meals were finished.
- Prepared nutritious meals and menus and served residents at the live in facility.
- Supervised food production and service, and assisted dietitians and nutritionists in food service supervision and planning.
- Scheduled and received food and beverage deliveries, checked delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
- Analyzed menus and recipes, standardized recipes and tested new products.
- Planned menus and diets and guided individuals and families in food selection, preparation, and menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
Sr. Dietetic Technician Resume
Summary : Dietetics and Sports Nutrition Concentrations Minor is Psychology Several years of working in food service Volunteered.
Skills : Health care, Dietitian.
- Prepared a major meal, following recipes and determining group food quantities.
- Analyzed menus and recipes standardize recipes and test new products.
- Supervised food production and service, or assist dietitians and nutritionists in food service supervision and planning.
- Selected scheduled and conducted orientation and in-service education programs.
- Determined food and beverage costs and assisted in implementing cost control procedures.
- Observed patient food intake and reported progress and dietary problems to dietitian.
- Obtained and evaluated dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional programs.
- Planned menus and diets or guided individuals and families in food selection, preparation, and menu planning, based upon nutritional needs and established guidelines.
Jr. Dietetic Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging career position in Public Health Care or in a related capacity utilizing acquired skills, experience and training.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, ESHA, Microsoft Office.
- Perform assigned clinical activities applying knowledge of the physical, motor and sensory, cognitive and psychic characteristics of patients.
- Screen and monitor for change in nutrition risk status in hospitalized patients.
- Perform nutrient intake analysis as assigned including oral/enteral/parenteral feedings.
- Perform assigned clinical activities accurately according to established criteria and time frames.
- Responsible for patient education, understanding and follow-up as well as medical record documentation.
- Monitor/implement nutrition prescriptions for modified diets and special formulas; modify menus according to physician diet orders.
- Calculate recipes, write baby formulas and regularly interact with a diverse patient population.
Masters Of Science
Dietetic Technician III Resume
Summary : Certified Dietary Management and Food Protection Professional along with business, computer and medical course curriculum.Responsible for employee supervision, customer service, inventory and flow of daily organization routine. Detail oriented and responsible for monitoring ongoing challenges and health needs of 80 residents in coordination with dietician.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cooking, Medical Terminology, Medical Records.
- Under the supervision of the Registered Dietician worked with nutritional assessments and diagnosis of patients' dietary needs.
- Communicated any general or nutritional issues as well as progress updates to the Dietician regularly.
- Attended all family care plan meetings to provide nutritional updates.
- Worked to comply with family members and assisted in handling any problems or concerns.
- Maintained overview of resident weights and eating habits and in charge of all residents' geri-menus.
- Made recommendations for supplemental needs to dietician and ensured they were given to the residents.
- Oversaw resident dining and ensured appropriate assistive dining devices were utilized.
- Encouraged and assisted residents while dining as needed.
Dietetic Technician II Resume
Summary : Contribute to quality resident care, positive outcomes and employee satisfaction by continually motivating nursing staff, leading by example and being a knowledgeable resource.
Skills : Nurse Care, Nurse Supervisor.
- Day shift management position overseeing and managing all union food service workers.
- Perform nutritional assessments at state mandated intervals on all residents, approximately 200.
- Conduct one on one nutritional counseling sessions with residents.
- Attend daily treatment meetings for residents to discuss nutritional issues and advocate for their plan of care.
- Organize informational meetings for all residents to attend to educate on nutrition related issues.
- Prepare and hold monthly educational meetings for food service staff on a variety of food service related topics such as ServSafe guidelines and proper hospitality.
- Perform monthly financial statements under the guidance of the Food Service Director.
Bachelor Of Science
Dietetic Technician I Resume
Summary : Obtain a position that will implement education and ambition to excel in the healthcare field while utilizing personal determination to inform and aid others on the value of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Skills : Diet Specialist, Care Supervisor.
- Works directly with Director of Culinary & Nutritional Services and Nursing to insure coordination of quality of care.
- Consults with residents and family members on resident's diets/nutritional needs.
- Distributes information to production staff.
- Responsible for resident nutritional counseling under the supervision of the Registered Dietitian.
- Records/charts resident nutritional history, assessments and significant changes.
- Properly completes documentation and reporting related to regulatory and organizational requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works independently with minimal direction to recommend and make decisions based on thorough planning and analysis.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Dietetic Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced and accomplished nutritional services director with an array of experience in the healthcare industry looking to grow and expand upon expertise.
Skills : Advanced Skills In Microsoft Office, Menu And Nutritional Analysis Using Computer Software.
- Conduct nutritional assessments and monitor nutritional care plans for residents.
- Compile nutritional health evaluations as required by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Identify, assist, and monitor at nutritional risk residents and update care plans.
- Direct and evaluate kitchen and food service staff.
- Meet with residents' families and kitchen staff to discuss and resolve dietary problems and food preference issues.
- Answer fundamental questions about nutritional care at RCCC and positively present the program to new and prospective stakeholders.
- Maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude while placing residential needs in the forefront.
BS In Food & Nutrition
Dietetic Technician/Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain employment with a respected organization to utilize talents and leadership abilities to maximize success and service excellence.
Skills : Touch Typing, Keyboard: 90 Wpm With 90 Percent.
- Determined Nutrition Risk levels for new admissions.
- Consultations with patients regarding specialized/therapeutic diets.
- Completion of low-to-moderate risk assessments, follow-up assessments, and re-screens.
- Reviewed meal tickets for specialized/therapeutic diet compliance and supervision of breakfast, lunch, and dinner tray line.
- Assisted Nutrition Representatives with job duties as needed.
- Completion of productivity reports and concurrent chart reviews.
- Participated in Department and Staff meetings.
Master In Public Health
Dietetic Technician/Aide Resume
Summary : To obtain a Dietitian/Nutritionist position that will enable to use knowledge to screen, assess, and educate patients as well as using counseling skills, and offer medical nutrition therapy to patients.
Skills : Medical Technician, Medical Supervisor.
- Involved in Care Conference, risk meetings, others each week.
- Obtain and evaluate dietary histories of individuals to plan nutritional programs.
- Complete nutrition assessment on each resident assigned in timely manner.
- Complete MDS documentations on each resident assigned.
- Develop a care plan based on nutritional assessments.
- Complete monthly weight report and documentation breakdown worksheet Updated progress notes as needed.
- Interact on frequent intervals with dietician and nursing.
Dietetic Technician/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a fast paced, challenging position in clinical nutrition where can advance strong knowledge of nutritional sciences and combine this with passion for nutrition and skills in interpersonal communication and problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Proficient Use Of Computer, Registered Dietetic Technician.
- Assures proper receiving and storage of food.
- Maintains clean work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Assists RD in meal planning, grocery shopping, food ordering and meal outings.
- Prepares recipes in a consistent and reliable fashion, compliant with licensing requirements and HACCP.
- Reviewing and completing production sheets.
- Detecting disposition of spoiled food and/or other unusual conditions.
- Setting and maintaining boundaries with clients.
A.A.S. In Dietetic