Clinical Dietitian Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a solid company as a Registered Dietitian/Corporate Dietitian. Work history has been as a Registered Dietitian. Work in the Public Health Sector, Long Term Care and Acute/Hospital setting.
Skills : Spanish fluently. Read and write Spanish.
- Assessed long-term and short term care residents' nutritional status by completing nutrition assessments, utilize medical nutrition therapy to implement nutrition interventions, provided diet education, and perform follow up evaluations for the residents.
- Prepared and implemented individualized dietary care plans based on nutritional needs, dietary restrictions, and resident's clinical condition.
- Analyzed nutritional content of menus and modify recipes in accordance with recommended dietary allowance for regular diet and MNT guidelines for therapeutic diets.
- Conducted meal rounds and tray audits to monitor intake of the residents.
- Discussed resident's nutritional concerns and progress with interdisciplinary team as well as MD and family members.
- Monitored weights and skin conditions of residents and make interventions accordingly.
- Assessed and evaluated nutritional needs for tube feeding patients; developed a transitional feeding care plan or termination of nutrition support as appropriate.
Associate Dietitian Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of experience in customer service. Effective management of up to 150 staff members. Excellent verbal and written communication skills used in communicating with consumers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Advising.
- Manage all nutrition clinical operations in a long-term care facility.
- Complete patient assessments and care plans, comply with MDS required standards.
- Participate in team meetings and coordination of care for residents.
- Assist in the implementation of new menus and computer-generated meal programs to improve resident satisfaction.
- Insure new accounts meets the expectations of the residents and the client through participation in the resident food council, being highly visible during meal service.
- Communicating with residents on a daily basis, and addressing customer satisfaction issues promptly.
- Conduct test trays, meal rounds, sanitation audits, kitchen safety audits, staff in-services, etc.
- Well-functioning team of foodservice professionals to ensure the success of the account.
Licensed Dietitian Resume
Summary : Improve their health and well-being with nourishment, not deprivation. especially child nutrition and trying to change bad habits in nutrition and care also diseases and food systems specific to each disease.
Skills : Nutrition Counseling.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating outpatient nutrition services and programs for bariatric and medical weight loss patients.
- Responsible for bariatric/non-bariatric meal planning for patients, either individually or in groups.
- Perform nutrition assessments and document nutrition services provided.
- Develop educational material to reinforce dietary counseling for patients.
- Coordinate nutrition services with the center's interdisciplinary staff.
- Recommend changes in therapy and monitor patient's response to changes in medication regimen, exercise plan and/or meal plan and report to physician.
- Provide patients with education and self-management training in HCG weight loss injections, meal supplements in combination with appetite suppressants.
Dietitian III Resume
Objective : To obtain a wellness career that integrates counseling, education and outreach programming to provide a comprehensive approach for promoting health and wellbeing.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Assessed, implemented interventions, and provided nutrition education for residents.
- Counseled residents and care-givers regarding nutrition-based prevention and management of chronic disease.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer based EMR, diet, & office programs.
- Created individualized care plans for residents with specific nutrition needs.
- Implemented programs- hydration, fortified foods, wounds, fine dining initiatives.
- Developed tools for PI process related to food service and nutrition care.
- Performed routine sanitation audits, conducted dietary staff in-services, generated menu extensions, and analyzed recipes.
- Led weekly Resident at Risk meeting for IDT members.
Bachelor Of Science
Registered Dietitian Resume
Headline : To secure a position as a dietitian within in an organization that will allow growth and development.
Skills : Proficient In Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office And Excel.
- Counsel and educate chronic dialysis patients on a renal diet.
- Educate small groups on chronic kidney disease diet restrictions.
- Maintain accurate electronic medical records.
- Meet with an interdisciplinary team to establish an overall plan of care for all patients.
- Participate in quality assurance and performance improvement in a monthly meetings.
- Review labs related to nutrition and formulate nutritional intervention.
- Provided nutrition counseling to diet-only weight loss patients.
- Provided diet counseling to Gastric Bypass/Lap Band patients both in hospital and outpatient.
Dietitian II Resume
Summary : Over ten years of professional working experience in customer with East Central Regional Hospital, and outstanding patient service skills. Competent in evaluation and modification of diets based on patient's condition and medical history. Under general supervision, provided technical and operational support. Computer knowledge includes Windows XP, Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
Skills : Computer skills, Diabetes Education.
- Able to build rapport effectively and identify solutions to customer's needs.
- Able to control a conversation quickly obtain relevant information.
- Handed and recorded cash payments from customers.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed people.
- Supported Worked with individuals to determine specific nutritional needs based on health factors and medication.
- Counseled patients about the need to alter diets in order to bring about health and vitality Performed clerical and physical tasks in connection with receiving incoming shipments.
- Well versed in organizing files in chronological, alphabetical and numerical order.
Dietitian I Resume
Summary : Seasoned Renal Dietitian with more than 11 years of experience in fastpaced world of Renal Dialysis. Excellent communication and counseling skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results by meeting MBD monthly goals and providing education and support so that patients have the tools necessary to stay as healthy as possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Counsel clients with diverse backgrounds and goals.
- Provide individualized strategies for clients to lose weight, improve nutrient intake, and enhance health overall.
- Develop meal plans based on clients' unique calorie and nutrient needs, food preferences, and lifestyles.
- Research "hot topics" in nutrition and create engaging blog posts.
- Design educational nutrition presentations for a wide audience.
- Supervise undergraduate dietetics students in running the Athlete's Fueling Station on UVM campus.
- Communicate with clients through social media, emails, and nutrition newsletters.
- Maintain detailed records of client meetings.
Health Care Administration
Dietitian Counselor Resume
Summary : Registered Dietitian distinguished from peers through strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, excellent organization and time management skills, and profound ability in team work.
Skills : Good verbal, Communication and Computer skills.
- Screened and evaluated Participants (Women, Infants, and children under age of five) to identify nutritional risk criteria.
- Based on their nutritional risk factors, educated them on their therapeutic diet.
- Made appropriate referral, if they need to be seen by other agencies or health care professionals.
- Educated participants on different health, and nutritional topics.
- Educated and encouraged pregnant and postpartum mothers on the benefits of breast feeding.
- Documented and implanted participant's care plans.
- Educated class on different health and nutritional topics.
Dietitian Advisor Resume
Summary : Registered Dietitian distinguished from peers through strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, excellent organization and time management skills, and profound ability in team work. A mature and tenacious worker with a meticulous approach to detail.
Skills : Access, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Responsible for menu planning and food cost control in patient catering services and student lunch box business.
- Wrote articles on food or nutrition-related topics.
- Developed new recipes for different therapeutic diets.
- Oversaw chefs and other food service workers in operation.
- Provided nutrition education to promote healthy eating habits in school settings.
- Provided internal staff training on nutrition.
- Conducted monthly tray audit to ensure food quality and safety (e.g. temperature and portion control) Conducted product research and development.
MS In Nutrition
Summary : Self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic Registered Dietitian with 24 years of experience. Strong communication and relationship-building skills and able to work with all levels of people with diverse backgrounds to achieve established objectives.
Skills : Aerimenu, Sigmacare, Power point.
- Responsible for assessing and monitoring the nutritional needs of individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Maintain records for each individual including current diet order, weight and laboratory results.
- Develop and modify menus to meet the nutritional needs of the individuals.
- Develop and update Comprehensive Functional Assessments for each individual.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly progress notes.
- Maintain open communication with nursing, dietary and residential staff.
- Conduct quality assurance by observing mealtime.
BA In Nutrition