Web Producer III Resume
- Contract developer with ifly.com, a leading travel website attracting one million visitors.
- Analyzed and identified page load issues using Google analytics, Google webmaster tools, and Yslow to decreased the page load time by 83%.
- Designed and coded custom forum, Posts are tied to general categories, specific airports and/or restaurants or amenities, like feature, Rating stars feature, Email notifications for replies, Comments posted to Twitter, Dynamic data exchange between the website and the app, both for iPhone and Android.
- Designed and implemented A/B and multivariate advertising conversion experiments.
- Coded API interfaces to read and post data to and from Twitter and Facebook using OAuth.
- Coded pages to display the locations of hotels and parking lots using Google Maps API.
Junior Web Producer Resume
Objective : Junior Web Producer with 3 plus years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking to gain experience in a challenging organization with the opportunity for advancement and growth.
- Following agile development methodology with daily scrum meetings/daily debriefs.
- Using Visual Studio 2015 to build an MVC 5.0 application to accommodate the project scope, it broadly involves integrating and automating the system of creating applicable interfaces for submission portals using C# as the primary coding language.
- Involving in the complete development lifecycle by gathering requirements, analyzing the design and development.
- Creating CSS3 background, layouts, positioning and text, border, padding, pseudo-classes, and elements.
- Using Bootstrap and jQuery for responsive design and validations respectively.
- Creating tables stored procedures, triggers, views and indexes in SQL server 2008.
- Creating forms based authentication to enforce security into the application and implementing role based security to control user access.
- Creating master project plan using MS Project by outlining assumptions, risks, timelines, roles and responsibilities, and deliverables.
Senior Web Producer Resume
Summary : Senior Web Producer with 7 plus years of experience in the Finance domain and experience in design and development of Web Applications. Excellent programming skills and strong Object Oriented programming concepts in C#.NET. Strong experience in designing and developing applications using MVC (Model View Controller). Strong practical knowledge in working with ASP.NET 4.0, 3.5, Window Forms, Visual Studio.Net, C#, .NET Framework technologies.
Skills : Rational Rose, MVC Application Servers IIS Testing Tools NUnit Version Control Tools Visual Source Safe (VSS)
- The Graphical user interface (GUI) was designed using ASP. Net MVC4 and the business logic was coded in VB.Net.
- Used ASP.Net MVC4, HTML5 and CSS3 to design the presentation layer of the website.
- The pages designed include autofill textboxes, download buttons, print links, grid views etc.
- Used jQuery for autofill textboxes and other client-side validations.
- Using VSS for maintaining and sharing the source code across the team.
- Used PVCs version control to move data to development/model/production.
- Good practical knowledge in writing the SQL queries in the IBM mainframes environment.
- Strong practical knowledge in designing the web applications using VB.Net and C#.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, triggers, views and stored procedures.
Bachelor Of Technology
Web Producer Resume
Headline : Web Producer with 6 years of experience in the Healthcare domain is seeking further career opportunities in web development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Reviewed specifications, created the design and task estimates, completed coding and testing, supported the newly developed processes and changes to the web-based applications with a responsive design technique for internal and external users in an agile-like environment.
- Exposure to some development using JSON and MVC technologies.
- Developed and supported the web-based applications used by internal and external users to manage the Pharmaceutical accounts.
- Created Oracle packages and procedures according to company standards to support software development.
- Collaborated and coordinated with other team developers in efforts to merge changes and meet project deadlines.
- Produced change control documents used for implementation of completed projects.
- Occasionally updated the existing crystal reports and the reports data sources when needed.
Web Producer II Resume
Summary : Experienced Web Producer II with 17 years of experience and with a demonstrated history of working in the newspapers industry. Skilled in Software Project Management, Content Management Systems (CMS), Web Development, Troubleshooting, and Maintaining Servers.
Skills : Applications Developer, Service Oriented Architecture, Java Programmer, ASP .Net Programmer, Retail Domain, University Services
- Project lead on multi-state editorial CMS conversion leading editors, page designers, and IT staff.
- Using the project management skills to lead a multi-state website CMS conversion leading developers, it staffs, and company end-users.
- Providing training for web designers to complete responsive websites.
- Learned visual studio and developed an in memoriam form using C#. This form generates over #30,000 per year.
- Created click one button scripts to transfer data from editorial system to web site.
- Passed Blox CSS/XHTML and UTL templates test to allow our company access to web site changes.
- Built various forms for collecting web page data and transferring to the editorial system.
- Researched and deployed DNN, WordPress, and Drupal websites while selecting a possible CMS.
Jr. Web Producer Resume
Objective : Jr. Web Producer with four successful years in web programming and graphic design in Manufacturing and Advertising domains. Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills. Senior Level on PHP and Zend Framework using Object Oriented Programming and MVC structure. Qualified to work on database administration using stored procedures, database normalizations, transactions, Relation Algebra and SQL Queries (MySQL, DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server).
- Applied a wide breadth of technical skills and experience across the spectrum of online development in the service of building and improving the client book (CRM).
- Used PHP, SQL, Apache, and others (i.e. Lamp) and front-end development with CSS and HTML.
- Created the repairs service (CRM) based on the Zend framework with OOP and MVC structure.
- Engineered the process that takes a repair item to be completed in a more secure an efficient way.
- Played a key role in developing a native iOS app with an Objective-C that list a directory of all Birks.
- Exposed to IBM Iseries system utilizing multiple database tables and performed an extensive query.
- Constantly worked in a team environment where meeting deadlines and sharing ideas was the key to success.
- Maintained an ongoing interaction with the svn server by using TortoiseSVN for Windows.
- Built and programmed the effective CRMs including cross-browser and cross-mobile compatibility.
Web Producer Resume
- The project is to redesign the benefits dashboard application using React.Js and Redux framework to get a rich, easy and powerful user interface. The benefits dashboard application shows the list of available benefits for a particular card user and.
- Using web pack to combine the modules with dependencies and generate a single file to serve up as the main page.
- Creating actions and reducers for state maintenance in the application and pass in data from the backend through the reducers to be served on the frontend.
- Using Redux thunk middleware to delay the dispatch of an action, or to dispatch only if a certain condition comes up.
- Consuming the rest calls from the backend using the express framework in the node to establish a connection between backend and frontend.
- Developing test cases and following test-driven development (TDD) methodology for the unit test using chai test framework with the karma test runner.
- Working closely with the Adobe Analytics team to log page and user tracking.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodology and practice in a multidisciplinary team.
Web Producer I Resume
- Developed a grant project which establishes tools to facilitate the sharing of lexical data. This project provides interfaces through which individuals can search and upload the lexical data. The search facility uses faceted search technique that allows users to refine search results by different lexicon category. This project is built by Zend MVC web framework with PHP, ExtJS, HTML, jQuery, Ajax, CSS, JSON, and Tomcat. Firebug is the debug tool for this project.
- Involving several projects from initial design through final QA testing.
- Maintaining the internal finance site and created financial reports using SQL and ColdFusion.
- Testing all projects in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer to make sure that all functions and formats of the web pages work perfectly in different browsers before going live site.
Web Producer Resume
Objective : Web Producer with one plus years of experience worked for a client, is seeking to obtain a full-time position in the field of Software Engineering.
- Developed an entirely new and mobile-friendlier website for use by Dr.Veroshk and her team to schedule and sell appointment time slots and share experiences from special group excursions.
- Provided advantages of developing with WordPress CMS. Documentation is included in the source for future developments.
- Various third-party services were integrated into the website per clients requirements, such as appointment scheduler, PayPal payment buttons, get response newsletter subscription.
- Was responsible for the coordination, management, and updates of content on the website.
- Selected dynamic content for production, produce it, including art and multimedia content, to support communication initiatives and executed localization approach.
- Built modules of evergreen content and kept them fresh.
Web Producer I Resume
Summary : Web Producer I with 7 plus years of experience is seeking to efficiently and effectively utilize the latest in web -standards in order to design powerful and beautiful web applications. Skilled in communicating with all parties involved in software development, and troubleshooting application and related issues.
- Providing input into marketing and campaign strategies and plans, especially in the communication of web/digital best practices in relation to product/marketing plans from business units.
- Translating the strategic goals of programmatic, Marketing and fundraising initiatives through the web properties
- Developing and implementing the process and workflow for website content publishing.
- Ensuring the process is used consistently and making adjustments as needs arise.
- Providing guidelines on image/graphics use on the site (sizing, placement) and monitor compliance.
- Managing quality assurance and usability. Ensuring the sites and applications are functioning properly.
- Ensuring proper software upgrades are implemented in a timely manner and applying the monitoring tools to track site performance
- Providing documentation and training to manage the content management system and updating as necessary.