Safety Intern Resume
Summary : Obtaining a position in the Occupational Health and Safety Field, seeking an exceptional candidate keen to gain and apply new skill-sets and work as part of larger teams to modernize our operations.
Skills : CAD, Reliability, Quality Assurance, Sales.
- Reevaluated and created JSA's and Hazard Assessments on all equipment on plant floor.
- Created LOTO procedures on all equipment that saved the company $20,000.
- Created EHS Operating Instruction for all equipment and chemicals on floor.
- Created on Word and contained information of the Hazards and the information of how to do the job safely and required PPE needed for each job.
- Documents were printed, laminated, and posted on all machinery or chemical operations.
- Worked with director of safety to update safety procedures and factory machine labelling.
- Performed many jobs in idlh situations that required scbas to be worn assisted safety director in teaching company-wide 8 hour refresher training presented focus 4 powerpoints to company during 8 hour refresher training assisted safety director in teaching new employee.
Sr. Safety Intern Resume
Summary : To obtain a career position as a Human Factors Analyst-Engineer with ETSVETS, Inc, Assisted the safety inspectors on their inspections onboard Navy vessels.
Conducted inspections at facilities and equipment.
Skills : Proficient: Microsoft Office, Intermediate: SharePoint, Lotus Notes, Beginner: SPSS, C++.
- Performed a combination of duties involving the Safety Management System.
- Tracked and analyzed data from the Flight Operational Quality Assurance (FOQA) program as well as the Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP).
- Identified potential safety risks by analysis of FOQA data.
- Coordinated with Maintenance and Maintenance planning to increase the number of flights recorded.
- Supported the daily administration and validation of collected data.
- Assisted with the administration of meeting agendas to ensure Event Review Team members are receiving appropriate information for Aviation Safety Action Program, FOQA Management Team, and Fatigue Management Teams.
- Assisted in the creation and distribution of regular Safety Related publications to promote the Safety Management System, and share safety information.
Master Of Aeronautical Science In Human Factors
Jr. Safety Intern Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Mechanical Engineer with a hands on approach to tackling projects and accomplishing goals. Very skilled and proficient in CAD, CAM, manufacturing, project design and development, research, strength analysis, and testing. Also have a Top Secret Government Clearance (with Full Scope Polygraph).
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Type 65 WPM, Supervisory.
- Involved with insurance safety inspection with The Hartford Insurance.
- Conducted inspections on various pieces of construction equipment for damages and to ensure the equipment is fully operational.
- Communicated efficiently with Project Executives, Superintendents, Foreman and Crew.
- Knowledged and Experienced in operating; Crawler Cranes, Excavators, Aerial Lifts and Tele-Handlers.
- Identified and made mitigation recommendations for electrical hazards in the facility, unsafe employee behaviors and mechanical safety.
- Developed machine inventory lists and ordered operations manuals for all machines that lacked them.
- Knowledged and Involvemented with OSHA, EPA, DOT, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14000 and external auditing process.
B.S. In Health And Environmental Applied Sciences
Safety Intern III Resume
Objective : Occupational Safety and Health position that provides the opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the business in a professional environment. Conducted detailed worksite audits in facilities, machinery, equipment, and personal practices, ensuring work was performed in a safe manner.
Skills : Restaurant Management, Teaching, Training, Strong Work Ethic.
- Reduced injuries and accidents by developing the curriculum and conducting quarterly Safety Advocate Training.
- Increased safety operations by serving as a job hazard assessment team member, evaluating employee practices, making recommendations, and incorporating new equipment.
- Developed corporate safety sheets including eye wash stations, frog togs, fire extinguishers, and air powered pneumatic tools.
- Collaborated with the plant foreman to launch and implement a new computerized safety audit system.
- Worked with plant supervisors and safety advocates to conduct 20 safety audits, in addition to incorporating new procedures to correct any violations and ensure all OSHA regulations were met.
- Provided corporate-wide sign standardization for all Cessna plants by serving as a project manager for all phases of the project.
- Appointed to conduct ergonomic assessments for personnel, which reduced injuries/pain levels and workers compensation claims.
M.S. In Risk Control
Safety Intern II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that utilizes safety knowledge, Coordinated and created a list of staff and equipment donations utilized for the 35-W bridge collapse. Increased exposure by marketing member safety services at various events and forums.
Utilized impulse integrating sound level meters to conduct hearing tests and made recommendations for ear protection in designated areas. Resolved an employee issue by conducting temperature studies using an indoor air quality meter to determine plant and workstation heat levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Communication, Management Experience.
- Advised about prevention of injury to personnel and damage to the plant and equipment.
- Advised about further improvements in existing working methods.
- Reported directly to the HSE Supervisor Inspection of work site daily for any unsafe condition and initiate for immediate corrective action, refer more complex issues to a senior HSE Personnel Ensure that healthy work conditions are maintained Complete and submit daily activity reports Assist Sr.
- Responsible to assist the HSE team in their duties as Pro Active in safe work environment.
- Advised suitable standard of protective clothing and equipment.
- Ensured that new employees Undertake HSE training and seminars to ensure complete knowledge of all elements and aspects of HSE procedures.
- Performed Safety Audits, Fit Testing, Hazard Assessments, Chemical Compliance Provided Technician Safety & Hazardous Material Training Prepared and Presented Finding to Nissan Management.
Bachelor's In Health Sciences
Safety Intern I Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position with a company where can apply skills and knowledge of all necessary safety requirements in order to achieve and oversee employee and facility safety.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MySQL, C++, French.
- Created and maintained hazard maps of each department in the facility.
- Conducted respiratory fit testing on facility employees.
- Participated in a facility wide noise sampling survey.
- Orchestrated a mock disaster within the facility.
- Initiated the change over into the new GHS for hazard communication.
- Participated in a JSA/PPE committee.
- Maintained Lock Out/Tag Out stations and procedures.
Master Of Science
Assistant Safety Intern Resume
Objective : Participated in safety audits of businesses in various industries. Researched and gathered data regarding safety and health compliance of businesses. Conducted confined space evaluations and entry procedures. Maintained and created inventory datasheets of safety equipment.
Coordinated and created a list of staff and equipment donations utilized for the 35-W bridge collapse.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MySQL, C++, French.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments.
- Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback.
- Acts with integrity: Maintaining a commitment to honesty; model social, ethical, and organizational values; firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver a calculated response during critical situations.
- Actively identifies new areas of personal learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities.
- Uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application in order to improve results.
- Maintaines safe, healthy and risk free working environment.
Associate Safety Intern Resume
Objective : Officer Process Technology Botswana PTY (Ltd) is an engineering company based in Orapa which specializes in installation and supply of Electrical, Control and Instrumentation equipment and services. Responsible for managing Health, Safety and environment issues on site and also conducting legal compliance audits on projects.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Program Review, Policy/Plan Review And Development, Industrial Hygiene.
- Increased exposure by marketing member safety services at various events and forums.
- Utilized impulse integrating sound level meters to conduct hearing tests and made recommendations for ear protection in designated areas.
- Resolved an employee issue by conducting temperature studies using an indoor air quality meter to determine plant and workstation heat levels.
- Attended monthly safety committee meetings in both internships.
- Reviewed and revised electrical safety program.
- Knowledged of and interest in the latest safety innovations.
Conducted EHS inspections and work with the business area in implementing corrective/preventive actions
Associate Safety Intern I Resume
Headline : Energetic and versatile problem-solver with a genuine interest in implementing and maintaining best practice health and safety standards for businesses. Eager to work for a reputable employer in a stimulating role where can apply excellent organizational and communication skills, professionalism and enthusiasm.
Skills : Ability To Work In Both Team Environment And As An.
- Worked in a team environment to promote a safety atmosphere for employees and visitors in a large refining facility.
- Performed field verification audits.
- Reviewed and issued work safety permits.
- Monitored personnel during confined space operations.
- Maintained and updated Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Promoted industrial hygiene.
- Used, trained and monitored the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Performed data entry and analysis.
Bachelors Of Science
Safety Intern Resume
Headline : To gain further experience through internships in the occupational safety and health field. Wish to broaden exposure and gain additional insight into various industries. Want to build on the experience gained from previous internship. Hope to broaden knowledge of safety in varying industries. Want to experience as many different fields as possible so can learn exactly what type of industry want to be a part of.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication.
- Membered of a safety team responsible for over 1400 employees.
- Performed hot surface evaluations and worked with engineering staff to mitigate hazards.
- Learned to incorporate lean engineering with safety practices.
- Performed noise sampling and evaluated employee PPE needs.
- Performed heat stress monitoring and developed a plan to prevent employee heat stress.
- Worked with safety staff to revise PPE requirements in areas containing chlorine.
- Learned to implement Process Safety Management (PSM) in a large industrial site.
- Learned to integrate safety and environmentally conscious practices throughout the worksite.
B.S. In Occupation Safety & Health