Field Investigator III Resume
Summary : Many years of managerial services to former companies. Entrusted with classified information that always used for the growth of that organization. In charge of hiring and dismissing employees that have made themselves available for positions.
Skills : CPR Certified, FOID, Concealed Carry.
- Conducted various types of insurance fraud investigations.
- Gathered and examined confidential records, and submitted findings in a timely manner.
- Successfully performed claimant video surveillance.
- Monitored and performed periodic checks of investigative equipment, and reported malfunctions as required.
- Ability to think quickly and critically under stressful situations.
- Performed miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Undercover surveillance & investigations of worker's compensation insurance fraud cases.
Certificate Of Course
Field Investigator II Resume
Summary : Special events Probe investigation certificate Firearm qualified officer Private investigator skills Security clearance Security levels 1,2, 3 First aid CPR training.
Skills : Police departments, and Many government agencies.
- Proven in preparing confidential and accurate surveillance, police, and background investigative reports.
- Obtaining and transcribing recorded statements by request of the client with a claimant or an insured to get witness statements in video format.
- Editing and implementing video graphics to surveillance videos recorded statements and site investigations.
- Creating and invoices to clients (QuickBooks).
- Successfully reduced costs by consolidating operations and negotiating competitive rates with service providers.
- Short notice of local and international travel.
- On-site investigation of underground and aerial cable plant damages Conduct interviews on damage sites with contractors, technicians, witnesses, police, homeowners, etc.
Field Investigator/Executive Resume
Objective : Investigations entailed collection of intelligence, planning, investigation, and resolution of suspected fraudulent claims that involve organized criminal enterprises, locating Insureds, Claimants and witnesses for written and recorded statements, conducting background searches, conducting surveillance, and various types of field work related to the investigation of insurance claims investigations.
Skills : OTIS Program, MICROS System, GPS Tracking, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent track record of detailed investigation and analysis resulting in positive mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
- Conducted investigations related to insurance fraud, including but not limited to surveillance, activity checks, background checks, locates and written/recorded statements.
- Planned and conducted investigations of claims, including such activities such as interviewing clients, witnesses and claimants.
- Analyze and confirm coverage and determining liability.
- Conduct surveillance of claimants who were suspected of worker's compensation fraud.
- Wrote detailed and accurate reports of investigations for clients that were utilized for court documents.
- Acted as a trainer of new personnel, assisted in case of preparation as required.
- Experienced as an investigator at testifying in court regarding various types of claims.
B.A. In Criminology
Field Investigator I Resume
Summary : Operative for Superior Investigative Services that specializes in insurance fraud investigations. A highly motivated candidate looking to make the transition and progression into a new career field.
Skills : Interviewer/Interpreting data.
- Investigative and legal research utilizing the internet, libraries, public records, witness accounts, and other available resources.
- Background checks and court records searches.
- Assist in the training of newly licensed investigators.
- Worked as a Field Investigator Investigating insurance claims filed for a variety of coverage to include worker's compensation, general liability, disability, property and casualty, life and health care.
- Maintained discretion in the observation and collection of facts related to a claim and the video documentation of any activity related to a claim.
- Independently produce professional and fully detail reports that outline any activity on a claim.
- Maintained accurate and well-organized case files.
Bachelor Of Science
Field Investigator/Manager Resume
Headline : Task-oriented, works well under pressure, and able to use technology in the workplace for improved operations. Able to bring together the appropriate resources to achieve maximum results.
Skills : Construction,Claims, Investigation, Data Analysis, Cost Estimating, Risk Management.
- Responsible for on-site investigation of underground and aerial cable plant damages.
- Develop a professional working relationship with the client, their contractors, technicians, management team and other personnel.
- Develop a solid working relationship with the client's locate company and exchange investigation information.
- Conduct interviews on damage sites with contractors, technicians, witnesses, police, homeowners, etc.
- Professionally photograph and process the damage scene to accurately portray and determine liability.
- Work with the clients and contractors to obtain and write-up job repair costs from the damage.
- Compile all investigation material and submit to the local handling office via email.
BA In Psychology
Field Investigator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Currently looking for a full time position that will expand knowledge and gain experience in a field. find enjoyable and rewarding and will impact the life of another in a positive way.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish.
- Provided a high-profile presence within the school district; monitored facilities to prevent loss and ensure the full protection of occupants.
- Interviewed, documented and analyzed evidence gathered from all known suspects, victims, witnesses, and security officers.
- Integrated the investigative activities of collaborating law enforcement and regulatory agencies.
- Prepared written preliminary reports determining substantiation of administrative and criminal allegations.
- Responded to security violations, alarms, and other emergency situations.
- Criminal Investigator Performed criminal background checks and prepared status reports.
- Conducted, interviewed, examined file records, planned and conducted under cover surveillance to collect pertinent data for cases.
Field Investigator/Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 5.5 years of Public Service, 7.5 years in Security, along with investigative skills. Interested in Investigative, Law Enforcement, and Security positions.
Skills : Can Type 45-50 WPM.
- Provide professional, expedient, and legal investigative services as requested by clients.
- Perform case reviews to determine case objectives.
- Conduct surveillance of both stationary and mobile subjects in a covert manner.
- Obtain professional, quality video and photographs which will meet the requirements of clients and guidelines of court evidence.
- Type concise and accurate reports depicting all aspects of the progression of an investigation.
- Maintain daily contact with management regarding case activity.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance when representing the company to clients, court personnel, and others during work related interaction.
Field Investigator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Insurance companies rely on savvy professionals to detect fraud and determine the validity of each claim.
Skills : Computer Skills, Video Editing, Record Keeping, Customer Service, Recruiting, Self-Motivated.
- Successfully met metrics by planning and organizing work load efficiently.
- Successfully elicited information during investigations applying communication and investigative skills.
- Produce high quality work with minimum or no error.
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people in various settings.
- Provide leads and pertinent information to fellow team members and Team Leader to communicate information they can use to expedite the investigative process.
- Provide team leader with feedback and concerns encountered in the field or elsewhere.
- Maintain a rapport with all team members, reviewers, and investigators.
- Successfully elicited information, applying communication and investigative skills.
Field Investigator/Representative Resume
Summary : Member of the Iowa Private Investigator's Association Licensed as a Private Investigator in the States of Iowa and Illinois.
Skills : Investigator, Missing Persons, Asses Investigation, Fraud Investigation.
- Staff detective for a private investigation firm.
- Conducted criminal investigations of worker compensation and insurance fraud suspects located throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Purpose was to obtain information with reference to their identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, transactions, reputation, and character.
- Secured evidence used in court proceedings.
- Investigative techniques included, among other things, solo, video, computer, and audio surveillance.
- Interviewing suspects and witnesses, obtaining physical evidence, preparing complaints and court testimony.
- Prepared and submitted all reports and forms in a timely manner.
Field Investigator Resume
Summary : Team oriented with excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills. Highly effective in training and motivating teams. Adaptable to new environments; possess enthusiasm for new challenges.
Skills : MS Word, Excel And Outlook.
- Obtaining recorded and written statements from witnesses, claimants and insured.
- Conducting scene investigations and obtaining photographs and measurements.
- Preparing daily updates and final comprehensive reports.
- Preparing weekly itineraries and expense reports.
- Conducting cold calls, widow checks, alive and well visits, courthouse checks and medical-related field visits.
- Skills Used: Excellent writing skills were showcased through updates and final reports, while people skills were used during interviews and statements.
- Organization skills were utilized to manage caseloads and deadlines.
MA In Criminal Justice