Background Investigator III Resume
Summary : Private Investigator's license by working in the background department of a fast paced private investigation firm dealing, primarily, with insurance fraud and accident investigations.
Skills : Office administration, personnel management, government contracting, security and investigations, property management.
- Responsible for completing confidential background investigations of applicants under consideration for hire by various contracted employers; gathering, compiling and analyzing relevant facts.
- Researches and conducts confidential investigative backgrounds on applicants; interviews subjects and references in person or by telephone; gathering, compiling and analyzing information relevant to position.
- Assesses data from various databases and information systems to check for inconsistencies related to the applicant's background, financial information, possible criminal history, etc.
- Analyzes findings and prepares summary reports with appropriate documentation to support recommendations for the applicant.
- Developed effective report writing techniques in order to prepare clear, accurate and comprehensive reports.
- Strong communication skills and techniques, conducted interviews and investigations to ensure extensive information is provided on background.
- Utilized research skills, statistical analysis and data collection technique to ensure complete and accurate information.
- Operate electronic information systems to access data and prepare reports.
B.S. In Psychology
Background Investigator II Resume
Headline : Innovative quick learner with the proven ability to adapt quickly to challenges. Strong interpersonal skills, having dealt with diverse populations. Proven ability to prioritize tasks and produce within a demanding work environment.
Skills : Micorsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Conducted web-based background investigation for Police Academy applicants.
- Guided and advised qualified candidates through admission into the Police Academy Advised the MPD Recruiting Division Director on public engagement and outreach strategies.
- Served as direct contact for over 500 employment applicants for police officer positions.
- Ensured that disqualified candidates received fair reassessment pursuant to EEO guidelines.
- Wrote reports or case summaries to document investigations and conducted private investigations on a paid basis.
- Searched computer databases, credit reports, public records, tax or legal filings, or other resources to locate persons or to compile information for investigations.
- Obtained and analyzed information on suspects, crimes, or disturbances to solve cases, to identify criminal activity, or to gather information for court cases.
- Conducted background investigations of individuals, such as pre-employment checks, to obtain information about an individual's character, financial status or personal history.
BA In Communnication
Background Investigator I Resume
Objective : Qualified Background Investigator brings experience conducting pre-employment screens as well as background checks for government security clearance applications. Possesses excellent attention to detail and knowledge of how to access records to obtain information.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Interviewing, Surveillance, International Sales.
- Conduct background investigations in compliance with all Federally-mandated laws, and other Federal agency regulations.
- Obtain factual information from a variety of personal and record sources to produce a report of investigation, containing all pertinent facts, of an individual's background and character, in accordance with government guidelines and instructions.
- Engage in dialogue on a regular basis with managers and representatives at contractor facilities, various U.
- Government organizations, and law enforcement agencies to develop and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills and exhibit professional demeanor in all situations.
- Work cases throughout the geographic area of responsibility and travel to various places of employment, residence and education institutions.
- Provided extensive investigation to reveal personal data which negated the hiring of an individual with a questionable background which could have negative consequences for national security.
Bachelor Of Arts
Background Investigator/Inspector Resume
Summary : Experienced in handling general office duties and answering phones cordially and courteously. Professional demeanor and appearance. In a business environment, these qualities are of the utmost importance in dealing with clients as well as co-workers.
Skills : AEMT Certification.
- Analysis, collect, and develop information from applicant interviews and record sources such as local and federal courts, education institutions, employers, financial institutions, and law enforcement agencies.
- Prepare investigation reports for federal employment adjudication, which is used to determine an individual's suitability for a position of trust with the United States Government.
- Member of the OPM Hiring Panel, which involves reviewing applicant resumes, conducting interviews, create a rating scale for the interviews, and making the best applicant recommendation to management.
- Organize and present training material to peers and superiors during conference calls.
- Plan and manage complex case loads via mobile scheduling without supervision.
- Perform supervisor duties in a temporary acting status of Special Agent in Charge.
- Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with managers and representatives at contractor facilities, government agencies, education institutions, and law enforcement agencies.
Background Investigator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Work in a developing and challenging environment, utilizing skills and knowledge to the best of abilities in order to contribute positively to personal growth as well as growth of the organization.
Skills : MicroSoft Office, Accesso system, scheduling management, Cisco Systems.
- Independently conduct in-depth security and employment background investigations for individuals under consideration for security clearance.
- Interview subjects to clarify discrepancies and identify other persons or sources which may possess information relevant to the suitability of an applicant.
- Collect information which may reflect positively or negatively upon an applicant's suitability.
- Prepare in-depth reports, in adherence with OPM guidelines and instructions, with information obtained during the course of the investigation.
- Conduct face to face interviews based on developed persons or sources to determine accuracy of information given.
- Document all work performed, and maintain files containing case papers and supporting documentation.
- Prepare investigative reports with information obtained during the course of the investigation.
- Stay in compliance with all policy updates and security procedures.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice
Associate Background Investigator Resume
Summary : Excellent writing skills Self-sufficient, able to work independently and with a team Focused attention to detail.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook.
- Releasing information to authorized parties, following Colorado Bureau of Investigation, FBI, and state statute regulations.
- Research previous employment, criminal histories, child abuse and neglect history, and Medicaid/Medicare fraud information.
- Applying detailed information to background processes as dictated by Colorado law and Colorado Department of Human Services policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to a variety of parties ranging from daycare home providers to executive directors, while maintaining strict attention to detail and confidentiality regulations.
- Create and present training material to a variety of audiences, tailoring all presentations and documents for targeted audiences.
- Facilitate the recruitment, selection, and hiring of new employees for the background unit.
- Train new employees on all aspects of background investigations, new databases, and customer service.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Background Investigator Resume
Objective : More than 10 years of experience guiding the development and implementation of program policy, effective guidance, and the application of law and executive orders for Law Firms.
Skills : Communicate and collaborate.
- Collect the requested information relevant to background investigations pertinent to the contract assignment.
- Provide reports of investigation in a timely manner and exude effectiveness in identifying and resolving relevant issues.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer and internal standards.
- Independently organize and schedule work load to meet deliverable customer/contract requirements and metrics.
- Conduct security and pre-employment background investigations to determine the suitability and qualifications of individuals based on contract requirements.
- Interview subjects to gather leads and to clarify discrepant information.
- Conduct record checks at law enforcement agencies and courts and confirm education and military service information.
- Write and transmit reports of investigation with accuracy and efficiency on a daily basis.
Certificate In Paralegal
Background Investigator/Agent Resume
Summary : Experienced Professional with a proven ability to thrive in cross-functional teams. Creative problem solver with the ability to make quick and accurate decisions from start to finish. Possess strong skills regarding team leadership, public interaction, consultative services, assessment of organizational goals, and public presentations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Filing, Answering Phones, Typing.
- Responsible for ordering, decoding and manually entering an average of 2000 driver's license history reports.
- Maintained daily log sheets of all errors such as IT issues, re-investigation and add/error forms.
- Processed online criminal and workers compensation claims check across the US.
- Processed criminal searches through a National Data Base.
- Maintained files of all signed release of liability forms required for driving history and workers compensation investigations required for compliance.
- Processed re-investigation by contacting state DMV for additional information on the reports.
- Processed add/error by requesting changes to the driving history checks and reset the driving history request.
Background Investigator/Analyst Resume
Headline : Seeking an entry level position in the human resources field. Detail-oriented professional with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly. Working as a background investigator, learned to excel at analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks while exhibiting professionalism and sound judgment.
Skills : Private Investigator/Security.
- Search computer databases, credit reports, public records, tax or legal filings, or other resources to locate persons to compile information for investigations.
- Conduct background investigations of individuals, such as pre-employment checks, to obtain information about an individual's character, financial status or personal history.
- Analyze employment-related data to prepare required reports.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Add new material to file records or create new records as necessary.
- Process employment applications for several Houston area hospitals, staffing agencies, and apartment complexes.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Verify medical and professional licenses for pre-employment screening.
Background Investigator Executive Resume
Objective : Motivated, well-rounded communicator with extensive project management, leadership and customer service skills seeks a professional position using the strengths
Skills : Word, Outlook, Windows, Mac, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Collect and develop information from a variety of sources.
- Compile reports and case summaries to document background investigations.
- Perform pre-employment checks, to gather information about an individual's character, financial status and personal history.
- Interview people to gather evidence and information pertaining to individuals' character and financial status.
- Search for and document activities of individuals to detect unlawful acts.
- Complete full background investigations for corporate clients needing pre-employment, data gathering and updated screenings.
- Check criminal backgrounds, court records, reported work history, and credit information using a variety of investigative tools.
Background Investigator Resume
Headline : Seeking a career that is challenging and rewarding utilizing my professional experience and skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Complete computerized record checks to include criminal histories, driver records, court records, etc.
- Interview applicants to review personal history statements and fingerprint same.
- Conduct neighborhood canvas to interview residents in the surrounding areas.
- Contact former employers to review personnel files and performance ratings.
- Interview references provided by the applicants.
- Examine academic performance and transcripts of applicants.
- Compile and document all information for supervisory approval along with a recommendation for final review.