Pharmacy Manager Resume
Summary : As a pharmacist, to provide a much needed service in and around the community in which I live. To be a source of knowledge and information to my customers. To participate in the success of my employer and to help them realize their goals.
Skills : CPR, ACLS, Microsoft Office, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, CHRONIC ILLNESSES, Prior Authorizations, ICD-9 ICD-10.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
- Review prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, or registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Plan, implement, or maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, or labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security, and proper disposal.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Compound and dispense medications as prescribed by doctors and dentists, by calculating, weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, or oversee these activities.
- Assess the identity, strength, or purity of medications.
- Analyze prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Pharmacy Manager/Supervising Pharmacist Resume
Objective : Outstanding interpersonal skills with a track record of establishing positive relationships with customers, pharmaceutical representatives/manufacturers, medical professionals, healthcare organizations and insurance providers. Proven ability to remain calm, handle emergencies, take instructions well, and work successfully in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision. Dedicated to providing quality patient care and fast and accurate medication dispensing.
Skills : APhA Immunization Certified, APhA Medication Therapy Management Certified.
- Manage operations of the pharmacy, including the work of Pharmacy Technicians and Cashiers.
- Provided new training and continuing training to Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Cashiers.
- Proper handling of medication through inputting, filling and verifying medications.
- Provide immunizations, including influenza, pneumococcal, shingles, tetanus/diphtheria, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and other various vaccines.
- Compound medications per prescribers' orders.
- Dispense controlled substances under the Controlled Substances Act.
- Provide health screenings, including blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Handling proper documentation of prescriptions, inventory, and orders.
Doctor Of Pharmacy
Retail Pharmacy Manager Resume
Summary : Certified and licensed in the State of Pennsylvania as a Registered Pharmacist Pharmacy experience includes Hospital, Retail and Clinical Pharmacy settings. Achieved highest accolades for inventory control, management and customer service.
Skills : Management, Microsoft office.
- Compounded medications, using standard formulas and processes, such as weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients.
- Planned and implemented procedures in pharmacy, such as mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals according to policies and legal requirements.
- Reviewed prescription to assure accuracy and determine ingredients needed and suitability of pharmaceutical prescriptions.
- Consulted medical staff to advise on drug applications and characteristics and to review and evaluate quality and effectiveness pharmaceuticals.
- Analyzed records to indicate prescribing trends and excessive usage.
- Maintained established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Answered questions and provided information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effected, dosage, and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Maximized profit potential by maintaining on budget inventory levels, low days on hand levels and high inventory turn metrics.
Bachelor Of Science
Clinical Pharmacy Manager Resume
Summary : A Pharmacist position where my education and experience can provide quality and timely care to patients and clients, I have experience in Retail, Long-Term Care, and State Prison Systems,.
Skills : Extensive Knowledge Of Medications And Their Indications, Contraindications, Dosing, Side Effects, And Proper Administration.
- Oversaw daily retail pharmacy operations to include medication compounding and supervised pharmacy technicians.
- Educated patients on prescription medications and OTC (over the counter) products.
- Made hiring recommendations and trained employees on staff internal control procedures.
- Maintained 100% inventory control and equipment accountability ratings.
- Placed orders and maintained accurate records of supplies and equipment purchased.
- Assisted management and offered input during reviews of product sales/effectiveness.
- Managed end of shift reconciliation activities and forwarded required reports to corporate.
- Ensured critical staffing levels were sustained in order to achieve optimum operational efficiency.
Pharm D. In Pharmacy
Assistant Pharmacy Manager Resume
Summary : Patient service-oriented pharmacist with Doctor of Pharmacy degree and advanced certification in Pharmacist Immunization Delivery. Strong background in pharmacy management and patient medication therapy reviews.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Fluent in Korean.
- Implemented medication therapy management and other specialty programs that involved patient care.
- Conducted drug utilization reviews, drug interventions and therapy management.
- Successfully assisted customers with medical issues and provided valuable healthcare counseling.
- Extended patient engagement with extra counseling and follow-up adherence calls.
- Administered influenza, pneumonia, and Zostavax vaccinations.
- Managed pharmacy inventory through proper medication ordering, returns and inter-store transfers.
- Followed state and federal record keeping guidelines for legend drugs and controlled substances.
Doctor Of Pharmacy
Night Pharmacy Manager Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Pharmacist with 12 years experience of demonstrated versatility in adapting to ever-increasing complexity in the healthcare industry. Dedicated and committed to providing quality pharmaceutical care as an essential link in disease management.
Skills : Account Management, Budgeting, Billing, Customer Service,.
- Properly filled and dispensed an average of 350 prescriptions per day.
- Effectively resolved insurance rejections and other billing issues.
- Assisted other pharmacy staff with drug inventory, purchasing, and receiving.
- Conducted routine inspections of medication storage locations.
- Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications.
- Managed supply procurement and management processes.
- Inspected drug storage sites, monitored drug supply expiration dates and ensured proper supply levels.
Bachelor Of Science
Pharmacy Manager/Regional Support Pharmacist Resume
Objective : Proficient with chromatographic technique, Mass spectrometry and electrochemical analysis. Experience of working on HPLC, LC/MS, GC, GC/MS, TLC, UV/Vis, and FTIR. Performed method development, troubleshooting and Validation for HPLC, GC/MS and LC/MS. Well Familiar with Dissolution and Disintegration testing of tablets and capsules. Experience of working under current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and GLP environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IQS System, Vantage System, Pharmacology, Minitab.
- Keep all inventories along with the management of employee.
- Ensured that the prescriptions received is accurate and complete before continuing with the preparations.
- Maintained records of the drugs used and ensured that they are stored in proper environment.
- Sorted out simple queries of customers regarding the medications and doses prescribed by the physician.
- Cleaned and maintained the equipment's used, sterilized them properly from time to time.
- Assisted pharmacists in managing and organizing the pharmacy workload Assisted in packaging of medications for delivery.
- Contacted patients for supply and status update at the direction of the Pharmacist.
- Documented the prescriptions and maintained accounts of the medicines as well as cash received.
Bachelor's In Pharmacy
Specialty Pharmacy Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking position with reputable company to use my strong points to better myself and the company. Enthusiastic fast learner who can deliver results quickly. Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude. Highly effective in fast-paced work environments.
Skills : Computer Skills, Customer Service, Medical Terminology, Communication Skills, Retail Sales.
- Entered new patient profiles and prescriptions into medication input software system.
- Communicated directly with doctors' offices via telephone, fax and email.
- Provided friendly customer service at prescription drop-off and pick-up counters.
- Answered and screened phone calls for the staff pharmacist in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Verified patient data and billing information.
- Verified accuracy and completeness of information on prescription and refill medical supplies.
- Directed operations to increase efficiency and minimize patient wait times.
- Appropriately resolved customer issues, complaints and questions.
Full-Time Pharmacy Manager Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and skilled professional who graciously handles and resolves challenging client issues. An accomplished Manager who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times.
Skills : Management, Patient Care, Healthcare.
- Established and maintained systems that safely met patients' needs.
- Consistently complied with applicable laws and regulations and ensured facility adhered to Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- Interpreted and communicated new or revised policies to staff.
- Encouraged creative thinking, problem solving, and empowerment to improve morale and teamwork.
- Routinely collaborated with department managers to correct problems and improve services.
- Assisted in resolving and satisfying client requests and internal operational issues.
- Reported issues relating to patient care or conditions that might hinder patient well-being.
Diploma In Cosmotology
Pharmacy Manager/Staff Pharmacist Resume
Objective : Licensed pharmacist in Michigan with Pharmacy degree and eleven years of experience providing top-notch pharmacy services in a retail setting and long term care Thorough knowledge of computerized drug-distribution systems, drug-utilization evaluation, complex equipment and delivery systems, emerging medications, inventory management and regulations governing pharmacy services. providers. Manage relationship with more than 30 long term care.
Skills : Completed Billing and Coding I and II courses.
- Manage long term care facility for more than 50 homes.
- Manage ancillary staff in fulfilling more than 2000 prescriptions weekly.
- Consult with physicians and patients with regard to medication dosage, drug interactions, medical equipment, disease management and potential side effects of prescription and OTC medications.
- Dispense and compound prescriptions, and maintain accurate patient records, dosing information and directions for use.
- Interact with HMOs and other insurance providers concerning billing/reimbursement issues.
- Keep abreast of new developments within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Filing important documents in appropriate places in a timely manner that includes placing folders in file cabinets or documents in online document-management programs.
- Accurately file systems that ensure employees have access to financial records, client records and research.
License In Pharmacy
Immunization & Pharmacy Manager Resume
Summary : Doctor of Pharmacy with demonstrated versatility in adapting to the ever evolving nature of the healthcare industry and its intricacies. Committed to providing quality pharmaceutical care as an essential link in disease management with excellent customer service as an integral component.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Reviews and verifies new prescriptions issued by authorized prescribers to assure accuracy and clinical appropriateness.
- Reviews and verifies new and refill prescriptions processed through the pharmacy computer system and entered by Pharmacy Technicians after the fulfillment step.
- Answers questions and provides information to patients and providers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Provides clinical support for the pharmacy staff and patients.
- Monitors various queues in the pharmacy computer system to ensure completion of tasks by technicians.
- Oversees the intake of new patients and new prescriptions for existing patients.
- Oversees in bound calls regarding customer complaints, grievances or other customer service issues.
- Oversees the fulfillment of prescriptions, new and refill.
PharmD In Pharmacy
Pharmacy Manager Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and quality-focused professional with significant years of experience in directing pharmacy operations and providing oversight of pharmacy services. Highly reliable and dedicated with proven leadership qualities and ability to manage diverse teams to deliver peak performance and achieve results. Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experienced in working with different personalities as well as working on own initiative.
Skills : <div>Confidentiality, Great analytical skills, Computer skills.</div>
- Directs two pharmacists and five to eight technicians.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations in all pharmacy related issues.
- Provides Quality Assurance for all dispensing and operational activities.
- Delegates responsibilities as appropriate for development of staff and achievement of results.
- Manages all results in areas of sales, customer service and key performance measures.
- Creates and implements action plans for any and all deficiencies, monitors progress towards goals and recognizes team and individual accomplishments.
- Performs dispensing duties while ensuring safe and high quality patient care is provided at all times.
- Provides consultation to patients and providers regarding drug therapy.