Summary : An efficient, dependable, and goal-oriented manufacturing and production professional. Proficient at a wide range of skills including; production management, payroll, accounts receivable, printing, mechanics, construction, foundry work, 5S and Lean Manufacturing. A self-starter who is flexible, adapts easily to change, and thrives under pressure. A results-oriented leader skilled at motivating employees and achieving time sensitive goals.
Skills : TeacherEase/SmartBoard/PowerPoint.
- Oversaw daily production, which included assigning work to individual employees and training new employees.
- Read new work orders and checked for discrepancies.
- Worked closely with the art department, customer service, and the Production Manager to ensure orders were processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Kept accurate records of all work performed during shift with an end-of-shift total.
- Assisted printers with problems as needed.
- Created a standardized operating procedure for can cooler machine.
- Determined print placement on bags, fabric testing and four-color process heat transfer testing.
Bachelor Of Science
Resident Facilitator Resume
Objective : Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette.Customer-focused Representative with a proven capacity to troubleshoot issues to ensure customer satisfaction. Highlights Troubleshooting skills High customer service standards Negotiation competency Conflict resolution proficiency Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Strong problem solving ability Devoted to data integrity.
Skills : Public Speaking, Type 35 Wpm, Management Experience.
- Organize and call meetings for drug treatment specialist.
- Devise pro social strategies for peer to peer counseling.
- Motivate and encourage members to excel in group sessions.
- Help raise the standard of the program through pushing initiatives for community involvement.
- Established a evening group that used incentives to encourage positive change.
- Skills Used Strong Communication and Leadership were key skills that helped me excel in this position.
- Patience and Listening were also vital to the success.
High School Diploma In General Education
Training Facilitator Resume
Objective : Secure a position that will enable me to use my strong communication & organizational skills, customer service background and my ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership/Teambuilding, Customer Service, Customer Service.
- Helped plan, organize and facilitate educational activities for elementary aged students.
- Collected and processed payments using the RecTrac system.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring employees.
- Problem solved any issues with computer system, children, staff or parents and communicates to solve the problems quickly and efficiently.
- Provided continuous supervision to the children and staff.
- Observed and documented children's behavior and progress, and provided written and verbal updates to parents; notified parents of behavioral issues.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
Group Facilitator Resume
Summary : Professional entry-level position that provides a challenging community-oriented environment. Ideally, I would like to work for an employer that encourages employees to grow through education and mentorship.
Skills : working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Power Point, Excel, Publisher, Coordination and Facilitation of Projects, Certificate in Professional Training for Online Instructors, Learning Management Software; Canvass and Blackboard.
- Supervised and coordinated the operations of the Child and Family Team to provided targeted goal-oriented case management, 24 hour crisis management, and follow-up services.
- Generated daily schedules based on prioritized information gathered from client needs and requirements.
- Monitored staff performances and delegated assignments allocate use of available staffing resources.
- Facilitated the progress and preparation of Department of Mental Health clinical documentation.
- Conducted and performance appraisals and evaluations for the purposes of continual quality improvement.
- Developed individualized safety crisis and care plans from information generated through "Strength Based" family assessments such as the Child & Adolescent Needs Assessment (CANS) and Child & Adolescent Function Assessment to track individual outcomes for client care.
- Coordinated and facilitated weekly Child and Family Team Meetings and oversaw all phases of a client service.
- Acting liaison between Department of Children and Family Services, Department of Mental Health and Probation Department to coordinate and facilitate community referral linkages.
Discharge Facilitator Resume
Summary : A dynamic and enterprising talent development professional with vast expertise in training, performance evaluation, instructional design, recruiting, hiring, customer service, mentorship, change management, orientation programs, distance learning, strategic planning, and employee relations. A versatile and top- performing leader who demonstrates a tactical business perspective and strong leadership skills to boost employee morale while cultivating the high performance of organizations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, IOS.
- Consulted and organized learning events with stakeholders to align performance development with current courses offered.
- Leveraged HR and operations relationships through tours, meetings, and a constant feedback loop.
- Tracked, measured, and reported learning successes and opportunities to stakeholders and national talent development team.
- Supervised assistant manager trainee performance throughout training program.
- Planned and delivered leadership core training and new content, utilizing various techniques, such as instructor-led, webinar, or eLearning formats, exceeding company standards for workforce planning.
- Created plans of execution for current and future programs to support operations.
- Promoted culture and mission of organization through facilitation of leadership courses.
- Remained current with changing business priorities and trends in talent development.
B.S. In Fashion Merchandising
Network Services Facilitator Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position in the human services field where I am able to positively impact the lives of people with special needs.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Provide supervision in a home setting with training, treatment, assistance and monitoring as needed by the individual.
- Residential services individualized to meet the training needs and choices of the individual based on positive practices and interactions.
- Assist adults with the following disabilities: mental retardation, mental illness, emotional disturbance, autism, physical limitations, brain injury, aging, and attention deficit.
- Provided supervision and assistance to individuals who lived in group homes with self-help skills and independent living activities.
- Assessed individuals' skills and abilities using established procedures.
- Provided supervision and support to individuals' as they participate in community integration activities.
- Provided transportation to and from activities and appointments, as needed utilizing company vehicles.
- Completed required documentation including daily logs, incident reports, medication forms and individual plans.
Facilitator III Resume
Summary : I am seeking to contribute my skills to the success of an organization whose work I believe makes the world a better place. I am passionate about many areas of justice and human rights, including feminism, labor, LGBT rights, civil rights, economic justice, environmental protection, and animal rights.
Skills : I'm amazing with computers, and I've always been great at selling things.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Administer prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse or aide, and ensure patients take their medicine.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
High School Diploma
Network Services Facilitator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people. Create integrated strategies to develop and expand existing customer service while utilizing my diverse skills which enables me to make a positive contribution to an organization. Become a team player for an organization wherein my knowledge and skills will be further developed to be globally competitive in the business, customer service, and communications industry.
Skills : Facilitator, Management, Licensed Cosmetologist.
- Assist with coordinating and facilitating the STBF activities.
- Recruit, screen, and interview mentor applicants.
- Recruit, screen and enroll eligible applicants to receive mentoring services.
- Work closely with schools and other community resources to identify youth and prospective adult mentors.
- Document thorough and complete records of program services and activities.
- Submit weekly and monthly activity report(s) to program coordinator or other designated person Assist with program evaluation activities; fund-raising activities; organizational meetings.
- Provide support and guidance to develop effective mentor/mentee relationships.
Healthcare Facilitator Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position with a progressive organization that will utilize my skills, education, and leadership abilities in the discipline of Sociology and/or business related field.
Skills : Systems: Windows 95/98/2000, XP, Windows 2003 Server And MS-DOS Application: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Photoshop, QuickBooks Pro, SPSS, Internet Tools, And Various Accounting Software.
- Perform initial and ongoing strengths-based assessment.
- Ensure that all strategies, interventions and services centered, flexible, and community-based.
- Develop Team meetings, including engagement, transitional and informal resources.
- Facilitate partnership between professionals on Team.
- Facilitate full family participation and community resources in all planning and decision-making.
- Ensure development Team plans and projects.
- Ensure cross-system collaboration between all involved agencies and systems.
Bachelor Of Arts In Sociology
Patient Care Facilitator Resume
Headline : Experienced professional with extensive experience providing Social Services, Case Management, and Intervention Services to at-risk individuals and families. Proficient in providing the highest level of care and services while maintaining the utmost professionalism. Excellent communication, documentation, and planning abilities. Self-starter skilled at working independently or as a dedicated team member.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phlebotomy, Filing, Customer Service, Budgeting, Research, Receptionist, Inventory.
- Set strategic direction of program services.
- Develop action/service plans which identify key issues, problems, approaches, performance metrics and resources required.
- Design processes to address identified problems.
- Establish team membership and negotiates time commitments and resource allocation.
- Provide staff leadership to multi-disciplinary teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants.
- Motivate team members and facilitates team meetings.
- Act as liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
- Cultivate and reinforce appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors.
Instructional Facilitator Resume
Summary : Innovative, collaborative, and goal oriented professional seeking a career in behavioral therapy, where I can utilize my skills and make a difference in the lives of individuals across the lifespan. I am a results-driven individual who has been known to enhance development of clients challenged with cognitive, behavioral, and developmental disorders and advance their abilities beyond the scope of their diagnosis.
Skills : Customer Service, Ministry to Children, and Group Facilitation.
- Safely setup, inspect and verify equipment for all line startups, run time, changeovers and shutdowns.
- Perform all procedures in accordance with established standards.
- Evaluate issues and using business expertise, develop solutions and implement action plans.
- Use established product specification and standard operating procedures to set up and operate equipment, prepare mix, and conduct quality inspections during specified stages of production.
- Troubleshoot and correct production issues.
- Verify line and work area is set up to begin sanitation process; schedule and initiate clean in place (CIP) process.
- Direct and perform line equipment sanitation and clean out of place (COP) duties in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with proven ability to make any opportunity and or task successful. Excellent capabilities regarding business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Social Work.
- Managed participant and vendor relationships, program portfolio and strategic program initiatives for customers and unit.
- Exibited operational excellence, analytics and process improvement and management, quality and customer-centric initiatives achieving "Above Average" expectations.
- Multi-task and compartmentalize and develop plans to align program plans for successful executionConduct assessment interviews with potential WIA participants.
- Identify barriers to training and/or employment for individual participants, provide coaching on occupational and advanced training, education, scholarships, leadership and career planning.
- Evaluate and refer eligible candidates to community partners and/or social service agencies when appropriate.
- Support team, project and task management by setting objectives, creating and manage program plans; direct the activities of participants and vendors; extensive data analysis and use of analytical tools Oversee the program budget allotted for training.
- Oversee and execute policies regarding participant involvement, program requirements, and compliance.
- Analyze & eliminate unnecessary functions in projects to streamline and achieve results.
BS In Business Management