Associate Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Detail oriented professional with a desire for continuous improvement. Possess a strong background with implementation management, process change, and support of systems. Coordinated the corporate technology refresh, assisted in the deployment of an asset management system, electronic recycling program, and cubical reconstruction.
Skills : Project Implementation, Desktop Support, Training &, Development, Adobe Creative Suite, Outlook, Google Docs, Technical Support, Windows Xp, Windows 7, Access.
- Assisted management of approximately 10,000 corporate laptops and desktops utilizing ServiceNow and Microsoft Access.
- Provided Level 2 support for both hardware and software installation and issues, utilizing tools such as VMware, SCCM, and other remote assist tools.
- Documented all support that was provided in Remedy and ServiceNow.
- Coordinated and deployed the technology refresh for the past 3 years.
- Involved in comparing all computer accounts in Active Directory and SCCM to gather equipment totals.
- Gathered all warranty end dates and models from various manufacturer websites and determined the amount of equipment that could be refreshed based on budget amount allotted.
- Presented findings to upper management for approval.
Sr. Associate Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Accomplished technology professional with experience in network administration, systems analysis, and IT. Ability to adapt to technology and organizational changes, and implement new ways to improve overall efficiency, time management, and performance, without sacrificing quality, and provide focus on customer satisfaction by taking ownership of issues.
Skills : Program Manager, Software Development, Project Management, SDLC.
- Worked autonomously supporting six field locations.
- Developed method to remotely resolve domain trust issues and reset domain passwords saving field personnel from traveling to office locations.
- Rebuilt out of warranty laptops using retired inventory in the cost-saving effort.
- Supported approximately 400 to 600 users.
- Handled end-user support and instruction in a varied environment across multiple platforms.
- Performed computer hardware/software, local/network printer installation, repair, and troubleshooting.
- Created new procedures and documentation to maximize the efficiency and professionalism of projects.
Bachelors Of Applied Arts
Jr. Associate Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 3 years in the design, development, testing, and integration of real-time embedded software applications. Experience programming in C++ and Ada.
Skills : Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Office Application.
- Supported Microsoft Exchange messaging services for End User Computing for 40,000 employees.
- Preformed administered services for Exchange for Email Services.
- Performed large scale Exchange mailbox Migrations from to Exchange Servers.
- Provided Microsoft Office software upgrades from 2003, 2007 to 2010 for Windows & OS X.
- Provided Administration services for Exchange mailboxes and Outlook support.
- Managed and configure Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes, backups, and disaster recovery.
- Managed, configured, and supported 10,000 mobile device clients across mobile iron, air watch, and blackberry enterprise server for iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Microsoft Windows phones.
Masters Of Science
Associate Systems Engineer III Resume
Objective : Associate Systems Engineer responsible for creating, developing, building and maintaining operating system packages and deployments specific to a customer's needs or hardware. With previous Systems Engineer roles, acting as technical lead on new projects, working with many departments to improved processes for Engineering change notifications, held responsibilities for designing, building, testing, and researching industrial computer systems.
Skills : Graphic Design, System Administration, Powershell.
- Supported engineering efforts related to the systems engineering group.
- Assisted with initiating, processing, and closing engineering change notifications.
- Assisted with product life-cycle road map research and planning to support internal and customer products.
- Researched and specified hardware, software, and other technologies based on given requirements.
- Evaluated, tested, and qualified hardware and software and prepare technical reports detailing results.
- Built prototype systems prior to manufacturing release.
- Assisted with technical documentation of build procedures used to aid with the transition to manufacturing.
Associate Systems Engineer II Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with a solid leadership background in Quality Assurance Computer Validation and Information Technology. Working with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding results and customer service. Strong work ethic that supports integrity, mutual respect, and teamwork.
Skills : Management, Validation, Information Technology, Quality Assurance, Testing, Enterprise Systems, Windows Administration, VmWare, Citrix, Lotus Domino.
- Documented design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Verified stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of the system architecture.
- Provided technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Evaluated current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Identified system data, hardware, or software components required to meet user needs.
- Monitored system operation to detect potential problems.
- Performed ongoing hardware and software maintenance operations, including installing or upgrading hardware or software.
Associate Systems Engineer II Resume
Summary : To establish over the long-term with an exciting organization where there is opportunity for growth and advancement. In addition, Eager to further in the Business field and broaden skills through experience and education.
Skills : Excel, Hadoop, Pig, SQL, Google Analytics, Microstrategy.
- Coordinated purchase of equipment with the Procurement Team.
- Synchronized the timing and hiring of contract employees.
- Tested and implemented new or add-on features as well as providing training to sites on these features.
- Supported end-users of Citrix and VMWare virtual desktop environments.
- Supported Mobile Phones through Active-sync, Mobile Iron, Air watch, tested Good Technology.
- Provided Administration services for Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.X Servers including device management, policy
configuration and software deployment.
- Performed computer systems set-up, hardware/software installation, and data conversion.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant/Associate Systems Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of expertise as a Java/J2EE Developer with strong banking, finance, telecom and airlines domain experience. Extensive experience in Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, AOP, and Transaction management), Hibernate framework (as a persistence layer). Received Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) training from experts.
Skills : Systems Engineering, Testing Verification, Engineering, Traceability Integration.
- Responsible for developing applications and products for the Global Resource Network Business Services & Travellers (GRNBS) of Amex.
- Engaged in providing the skilled resources to develop web-based applications in the Amex environment.
- Provided self-servicing of standard reports as well as ad-hoc analytic and cube capability.
- Utilized the Actuate application and calls the Mystic data warehouse for sourcing of CM and Merchant data.
- Created Design Documents based on the new requirement.
- Developed reports in Actuate eReport Designer Pro and spreadsheet Designer Pro version 9.
- Integrated main reports with the criteria page report.
- Prepared test cases for the reports.
Associate Systems Engineer I Resume
Summary : Goal orientated professional able to deliver realistic, customer-responsive services, and projects. Respected for troubleshooting acuity and the capacity to think with organizational awareness for more effective outcomes. Independent work habits, intuitive business sense, and an instant grasp of new technologies dedicated to steer streamlined operations, within a cost-effective and productive IT environment.
Skills : Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Management.
- Responsible for remote personal computer support.
- Diagnosed Ethernet and wireless connectivity issues, server access issues, operating system issues, hardware, and software issues.
- Installed and maintenance of software, both commercial and in-house developed.
- Provided technical support in accordance with Projects throughout the system.
- Tested many products prior to deployment and provided feedback to ensure smooth transition.
- Evaluated utilities and served as a local technical product manager on primary remote software applications.
- Provided training and coaching on usage and best practices, both oral and written, for both hardware and software utilized within the company.
Associate Systems Engineer (Full Time) Resume
Headline : Client-focused and results-driven Information Systems Engineer and Technical Support Specialist with 14 years of experience in system and network administration, with an emphasis on emerging technologies, virtual computing, and effective networking solutions. Innovative and motivated professional who excels at creating solutions for employees, clients, and the company.
Skills : R Programming, Java, Tableau, PL/SQL, Python, WEKA, SQL Developer.
- Configured, and maintained software, hardware, and networks for ITOnCommand desktop systems.
- Managed the helpdesk, assisting clients with equipment set up and technical issues via telephone and email.
- Administered and managed users and groups using Active Directory.
- Resolved a wide range of technical issues such as network problems and wireless connectivity.
- Tracked open tickets in the Microsoft CRM 4 ticketing system.
- Supported and maintained HP ProLiant Servers.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support to clients.
- Maintained one of the highest ticket resolution and completion rates within the IT team.
Associate Systems Engineer Resume
Headline : Associate Systems Engineer with experience in Systems Engineering in the field of metrology and inspection. Delivered quality engineering applications, solutions, and technical support for unique customer requests for the consumer electronics industry. Experience with overseas engineering support, training, and logistics.
Skills : Vb.Net, Core Java, COBOL, JCL.
- Defined systems and application requirements for metrological inspection machines for hardware and software engineers.
- Programmed machine inspection routines using C# from manufacturing quality control drawings.
- Documented and read mechanical drawings for metrology measurements and revision control.
- Integrated off the shelf optical and laser-based measurement hardware (Keyence) to custom-designed mechanical platforms and stages.
- Created test procedures for prototype machinery, measurement systems, and software applications.
- Analyzed measurement data to establish machine performance criteria using Microsoft Excel and Python.
- Provided overseas on-field support and led as a technical lead for offshore engineers.
- Created systems-level documentation for calibration, set up, and maintenance.
Bachelors Of Science