Assistant System Engineer Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented Assistant System Engineer having 6 plus years of experience with extensive system administration scripting experience using Python, Perl, PHP, and Shell programming technologies. Collaborated on client engagement strategy to drive entry into risk-driven project methodology, improving the accuracy of project definition, sizing estimates, and yearly resource budget planning. Multiple technical awards for work performance. Worked as a Mentor to train new developers which later were absorbed as part of the project team.
Skills : Windows XP/Vista/7, UNIX, C-Programming, C++, PL/SQL Programming, VHDLHardware Description Language), MATLAB, CMOS VLSI Designing, Toad For Oracle, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Form Builder, Eclipse
- Responsible for disaster recovery for NetApp system and exchange and support FC and ISCSI NetApp.
- Installed and configured centricity for new clinics and physicians office.
- Responsible for the administration and monitoring over 100 HP servers and wyse thin clients system.
- Installed and configured Citrix Metaframe presentation server with the published application and CAG 2000 series.
- Monitored and configured internal security and installed and configured WSUS, IPRISM for internet filtering and McAfee antivirus corporate.
- Installed and configured computers on the wheels/carts with new Wyse thin clients.
- Supported meditech servers monitored daily of the servers and fixed hardware issues.
- Responsible for maintaining technical support test laboratory, including commissioning, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Worked with citrix end users and with application teams to install, improve or deploy updates to their applications installed in citrix.
Masters of Science
Embedded System Engineer Resume
Headline : Embedded System Engineer with over 5 years of professional experience in IT Infrastructure and services domain. Extensive experience in computer hardware, Operating Systems, computer networks, and equipment. Highly proficient in maintaining UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based operating systems and application software. Proficient in different high-level programming languages like C/C++. Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve difficult technical issues maintaining SLAs.
Skills : Vmware, Lab Manager, Cloud, Some VDP And SRM, Windows 2003, 2008, Some 2012, Windows Active Directory, HP Hardware Administration
- Analyzing system requirements and leading design and development activities.
- Guiding users in formulating requirements, advising alternative approaches and conducting feasibility studies.
- Providing technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs, and systems into ongoing operations.
- Developing technical documentation. Developing system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guiding system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacting with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Communicating with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Participating in 24x7 production on-call support of Linux and provided technical support to users.
Masters of Science
Software/System Engineer Resume
Objective : Software/System Engineer with 3+ years of experience working as a Windows/IIS/Cloud Support engineer with installation, Configuring, Deploying Troubleshooting, Administration and Maintenance of IIS. Having experience in Linux/AIX/Unix System Administration and Support of various critical business applications on RHEL 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, IBM AIX 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and Solaris 9.x, 10.x. including the responsibilities of 24x7. System support Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud infrastructure Azure.
Skills : C. Net, VB.Net, ASP. Net, ADO.Net 2012,2008, 2008R2,2003 IIS 8.0/7.5/7.0/6.0 Batch And PowerShell, SQL Scripting SQL Server 2012/2005/2008, SSMS And SQL Profiler. Visual Studio, MS FrontPage, MS-Office, Visual Studio
- Installed and configured. Net applications on IIS 8.0/7.5/6.0 web servers on Windows2012/2008 r2/2008/2003 servers.
- Performed system backups and recovery and deployed worker roles and web roles.
- Maintained data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Provided system security management, including operating system hardening, secure access, and file system security measures.
- Monitored performance and availability, support, repair and maintain connectivity with network equipment, servers, software, and hardware.
- Troubleshoot disk space, high CPU usage, high memory usage, page file, and such server related errors.
- Experience in extensively working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DFS, file and print services, group policy, certificate management processes.
- Developed PowerShell scripts using the .Net framework for health check of our web servers/environment.
- Worked on administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc.
Bachelors Of Engineering
System Engineer/Administrator Resume
Headline : System Engineer/Administrator with involvement in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle. Good Knowledge in QA processes and standards (ISO/IEC 20000 and CMMI), Software Testing Methodologies, Analyze Requirement, Develop Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Case and Test Script. Experience in Requirements, Functional Design Document and Use Case Analysis. Proficient in Cross-Browser/ Browser Compatibility testing Actively involved with UAT and IV&V testing process Experience in creating and maintaining test traceability metrics
Skills : Windows XP/7/8.1, UNIX/LINUX And Macintosh OS Data Bases: MS Access, DB2, SQL Server 2005 & Oracle 11g, SQL Developer Servers: Microsoft Server  Others: SDLC-Software Development Life Cycle, Agile Methods, ISO 20000 And CMMI
- Responsible for providing input to the Project Specialist (PS) during requirements development.
- Identifying the requirements, performing analysis, design, packaging, coding, documentation, and testing for the assigned project.
- Working together with other team members & customer resources to identify, understand & document the functional and technical requirements of a change request.
- Identifying the drivers needed by the automated build process for new workstation and server equipment added to the inventory.
- Providing expertise for performing vulnerability analysis and remediation based on government, USDA Departmental/OCIO/CTS and agency-specific guides, policies, security notices and bulletins for implementation by DDSB.
- Reviewed vulnerability scans of the CTS end-user environment provided by the operations security branch and made recommendations for corrective actions.
- Customized existing (agency developed and COTs) Windows installer packages through the use of direct edits, transformed and patches that adhere to CTS packaging standards.
- Ensured application installation and functionality within physical and virtual certification environment.
Lead System Engineer/Regional IT Manager Resume
Summary : Lead System Engineer/Regional IT Manager with over seven years of professional IT experience in System Administration/Engineering, involved in remote support, Virtualization, Network setup, Automation, Performance Tuning and Maintenance. Experienced in Installation, configuration, maintenance, and administration of Linux servers (Redhat 4.x, 5.x & 6.x, SUSE & Ubuntu, CentOS, AIX 5.x, 6.x, 7x) and supported applications. Good experience with Installation of patches, Security fixes packages on Unix and Linux Servers.
Skills : Inventory Management, PDQ Deploy, Acronis, Microsoft Exchange Management 2003, WebEx Administration, Helpdesk, Account Provisioning, Active Directory, Account Management
- Installed and configured RedHat enterprise Linux 4.X/5.X/6.X, SUSU, Ubuntu, and AIX servers.
- Worked on infrastructure software (JBoss, Tomcat, and MySQL) installed upgraded and configured in Linux.
- Performed automated configuration and installation PXE/Kickstart and jumpstart installation methods.
- Worked on resolving problems, performed troubleshoot, resolved software/hardware problems and interacted with vendor technical support to fix production issues.
- Responsible for the installation, administration, and troubleshooting of various file systems like ext 4, ext 3, ext 2, UFS, NFS, and JFS.
- Used secure protocol to https to implementing and maintaining an Apache webserver.
- Configured various services including NFS, FTP, Samba server, raid (software &hardware configuration) wrote scripts to check system connectivity, database connectivity, file system usage, and log files.
- Performed troubleshooting and configuration on Storage Area Networks (SAN) also installed local and network-based printers.
- Troubleshooting Linux network, security related issues, capturing packets using tools such as ACL, iptables, firewall, TCP wrappers, and Nmap.
- Created groups and users, crontabs, file system maintenance, backup scripts and automation.
Masters of Business Administration
Network And System Engineer Resume
Headline : Network And System Engineer with about 5+ years of specialized experience in Unix/Linux System Administration, Network Administration and Application support working on RedHat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x, CentOS 5.x/6.x/7.x, Ubuntu 5.x/6x-16.x, Sun Solaris 8/9/10 IBM AIX 4.x/5.x/6.1, VMware Servers, AWS Cloud environments. Experience on working with different databases such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MySQL 4.x/5.x/6.x, and Microsoft SQL Server. Experience on implementing High Availability Solutions using Red Hat Cluster Server, VERITAS Cluster, and HP Service Guard.
- Responsible for configuration and implementation of (apache servers/instances) major part of internal and external www. Cisco.com.
- Involved to build MVDC and DR center for the apache servers that serve the external and internal website.
- Worked on setup, configuration and monitor an alerting mechanisms Monit to monitor entire apache servers, memory, and application.
- Deployed, configured and supported Splunk and puppet in a production and development environment to collect the system log and application logs.
- Wrote Puppet module for installing, upgrading, configuring, monitoring apache servers and management for existing infrastructure.
- Scheduled and automated task for users to deploy script on production and development servers using Cron.
- Managed, created user accounts, groups, directories, and file permissions.
- Configured, administered and troubleshot various services like HTTP, FTP, Samba, NFS and IP-tables, etc.
- Tracked, resolved and managed day-to-day user issue using ticketing tool remedy and jira.
Masters of Business Administration
Sr. System Engineer/Architect Resume
Summary : Sr. System Engineer / Architect with over 10+ Years of Professional IT Experience as System Administrator Experience in Installation of all types of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. Exposure to Backup and Disaster Recovery, Windows Deployment Service, Symantec backup exec. Experience in Network Operations.
Skills : Windows 7/8/10 Client OS WEB/APP Servers: IIS  Virtualization: Hyper-v, VMware Monitoring: SCOM, Keynote, Site Scope Load Balancers: Network Load Balancer (NLB), F5 Big IP, Net Scalar
- Taking care of pre requests for servers before going for production.
- Installed and configured SSL certificates in order to maintain security for the website's experience with Hyper-V, SCVMM and VMware ESX server for virtualization.
- Installing, configuring and managing VMware and Hyper-V machines in web farms resolve the space issues on servers by shrinking the log files and data files.
- Providing technical support during major incidents to ensure timely resolution of the problem/outages and validate root cause to minimize business disruptions provided technical support to end-users.
- Configured user authentication to applications and security configurations.
- Responsible for maintaining the file server, application and print servers.
- Provided users with access rights and permissions for accessing the required applications.
- Managing all computers, groups, and users via active directory via group policy administration thoroughly tested new software installs and rollouts to ensure compatibility with current desktop build participate in audit support activities, as they pertain to information security, for both internal and external audits.
- Configuring and maintenance of remote management software like terminal services and Symantec PCAnywhere.
- Supported a multi-site IT infrastructure of not less than 500 employees and provided the very highest level of technical support to internal staff and bond clients.
Bachelor Of Technology
System Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : System Engineering Technician with over 15+ years of IT experiences in Analysis, Design, Development, Administering, Implementing and Testing Client/server application using Microsoft SQL Server and BI suite. High proficiency with SQL Server Database/Oracle/Teradata. Designed Informatica Mappings, Sessions, Workflows and handled data files. Implemented end to end SQL server layout by designing databases, tables and built many indexes and stored procedures to support them. Proficient in technical writing and presentations.
- Designed detailed system architecture for large-format video displays and audio systems, including computing, networking, A/V signal flow, and display technologies.
- Determined facilities impact, including power and heat loads
- Developed budgets and installation schedules.
- Worked with software engineering teams to specify and implement systems for development.
- Led the implementation and installation of such systems.
- Developed detailed system documentation of such systems for internal and external audiences.
- Collaborated with technical and creative internal teams as well as external collaborators and vendors to deliver the best solutions within the constraints of time, budget, and technology.
- Provided for requirements closeout support on both technical and non-technical requirements from the customer specification.
- Provided for change management support in the requirements tool.
Masters of Science
Assistant System Engineer Resume
Objective : A responsible Assistant System Engineer with the ability to support Linux/Unix servers. Good skills in solving end-user issues and maintaining various applications. In-depth knowledge of administering and installing Linux operating systems. Ability to build and maintain a healthy relationship with clients. Goal-oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks. Extensive experience in Installing, Configuring, Tuning, and troubleshooting of WebLogic Server  in various environments. Strong knowledge in Web Logic servers and Jboss AS on different OS's like Windows, Linux VM ware and UNIX platforms.
Skills : SQL, PL/SQL, Java,HTML. C, C++, Perl, MPI, Open MP, Unix Shell Scripts, RedHat, OpenSUSE, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, And Mint.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting of red hat enterprise Linux 5/6 and Solaris 9/10 systems.
- Performed automated installations of the operating system using kickstart for red hat enterprise Linux 5/6 and jumpstart for Solaris 9/10 Linux.
- Automating server configuration and management with chef installation, configuration and administration Linux servers and services (Tomcat, DHCP, DNS, TFTP, NFS, Apache) involved in server sizing and identifying, recommending optimal server hardware based on user requirements.
- Installed red hat enterprise Linux 5/6 and Solaris 10 operating system on servers and blades over the network.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and administration of VMware, Solaris zones, containers, and ldoms.
- Planning and implementing system upgrades including hardware, operating system, and periodical patch upgrades.
- Involved in development, user acceptance, and performance testing, production & disaster recovery server.
- Set up user and group login ID's, printing parameters, network configuration, password, resolving permissions issues, user and group quota.
Masters of Science
Sr. System Engineer/Assistant Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : Sr. System Engineer/Assistant Project Coordinator with hands-on experience in diagnosing, troubleshooting various networking, hardware & Linux/ UNIX server's services issues and performing preventive maintenance. Ability to conduct research on various OS related issues and provide a solution to mitigate those issues. A quick learner with excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. Expertise in Configurations and troubleshooting of Red hat Linux 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 6.0, Centos. Experience with Red Hat Kickstart or scripted OS installation methods.
- Provided support, direction and key input to the organization to infrastructure-related projects from the start of the projects.
- Provided impact assessment based on new releases early in the development/test cycle.
- Working with FFAS testing groups to benchmark/characterize applications and infrastructure in non-production environments.
- Responsible for developing and applying advanced techniques in the investigation and solution of advanced system requirements and problems.
- Planned, conducted and technically directed projects or major phases of significant projects.
- Coordinated efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Conducted investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Reviewing completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management.
- Performing ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.