Factory Production Worker Resume
Summary : Reliable, bilingual, service-focused Factory Production Worker with the excellent customer service experience. Compassionate and skilled in attending to customers needs in diverse settings. Seeking a challenging and rewarding career that allows growth and further building of my skills. Demonstrate initiative, strong communication skills, and dedication to continuously help improve quality standards.
Skills : Microsoft Word, CNC Machines, Forklift Driver, Raymond Driver, Raymond Driver, Sidewinder Driver, Customer Service, Typing 65 WPM +
- Classifying defects from finished orders for record tracking and statistics.
- Training new and current coworkers on new products, new or changed procedures, all possible defects that may be seen inspecting.
- Verifying competency and completion of standard operating procedures documents for the training of specific lines or products.
- Performing hourly acceptable quality limit audits on lines running products.
- Verifying assigned sections of controlled copies are current and available on all lines and work areas.
- Gathering previous month light reading logs and training inspection station logs check for completion and corrections if needed.
- Verifying all co-workers are up to date on training and current OJT version number.
- Creating, writing, and performing revisions of SOP's, OJT's, and curriculum in a computer-based learning system.
- Inspecting vials and product for various defects, taking out all defects and placing in the appropriate defect bin, counting all defects for reconciliation.
- Performing line clearance to remove all components of finished order before beginning a new order.
Assembly Line Production Worker Resume
Headline : Talented Assembly Line Production Worker with solid work history and proven ability to perform well in a team and individually. To obtain a position as a production worker with a company, promoting work on all levels of the production line. Utilizing first-hand skills in an assembly line to accentuate the work of the production process.
Skills : Typing, Administrative Clerk, Electric Pallet Jack, Data Entry, Multi-Line Phone System, Various Packaging Machines
- Set-up and operated production machinery according to specific standards and protocols of the company.
- Ascertained that each machine is properly calibrated at the beginning of each shift so that it provides optimum output.
- Looked through work orders to determine type and quantity of materials needed for each production batch.
- Measured and graded batches of raw materials and feed them into production machinery.
- Assembled goods on conveyor belts and report any faults to the supervisor on an immediate basis.
- Monitored processes to ensure that they are run properly and ensure that basic quality control and quality assurance tests are performed.
- Loaded and unloaded products to and from delivery vehicles by ensuring their safety.
- Prepared cartons and crates for packaging purposes and ensure that items are properly and safely packed into them.
- Drove, operated and maintained proper functioning of property vehicles such as forklifts and scissor-lift trucks.
- Inspected finished products to ensure that they conform to quality standards and isolate any non-conformed or damaged items.
- Communicated problems with machinery and raw and end products to the supervisor.
Line Production Worker Resume
Objective : Skilled Line Production Worker with solid work history and proven ability to perform well in a team and individually. Seeking long term employment in an organization where I can grow professionally and further enhance my skills, knowledge, and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today's changing work environment.
Skills : Forklift Operator. Great Customer Service. Warehouse Experience, Shipping, Inventory Control
- Inserted parts into the partial assembly, during various stages of assembly, to complete product.
- Positioned spout and chute of the storage bin to fill containers, during processing.
- Placed product in equipment and on the work surface for further processing, inspecting and wrapping.
- Separated the product according to weight, grade, size, and composition of the material used to produce the product.
- Sorted, graded, weighed, and inspected products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Observed machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Monitored the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups or jams.
- Attached identification labels to finished packaged items, or stamped information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Stocked and sorted the product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenished packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Removed finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
Bachelors of Science
Production Worker Resume
Objective : A loyal, confident and dedicated Production Worker/Forklift Operator who is passionate about gaining experience. Self-motivated with strong organizational and communication skills. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and has the ability to organize and present complex solution clearly and accurately. To obtain an interesting full-time position with a growing company, with the ability to relocate. Forklift license and experience.
Skills : Warehouse, Customer Service, Telephone, Data Entry, Ten Key By Touch, Packaging, Ship Finished Products, Pour Materials Into Machine Hopper
- Observed machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Monitored the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn't sticking properly.
- Responsible for receiving material into the store and preparing it for the store shelves.
- Entered merchandise into the store inventory system and code merchandise for inventory purposes.
- Participated in an inventory of the warehouse, stock room, and the store shelves in the overnight hours.
- Responsible for tracking inventory levels, handling all aspects of shipping and receiving and keeping accurate records.
- Packaged items, printed labels, weighed packages and determined appropriate postage.
- Responsible for comparing bills of lading against actual merchandise received, inspecting for damaged goods and, once approved, distributing merchandise to the correct departments.
- Achieved excellent attendance, consistently high marks for quality and production.
Junior Production Worker Resume
Objective : Dependable Junior Production Worker with a desire to grow and succeed that's looking for a position as a Warehouse worker, Production worker or Forklift Operator. To obtain full employment with a company that will utilize my skills, and helps with growth within the company.
Skills : Professional Reaching Production, Handling Parts, Working With Machines, Working Under Pressure, Advanced Using Math
- Working with small objects and using a sonic welder to build a ford focus spoiler.
- Gauging assembly parts to make sure they are the perfect size for the vehicle.
- Making sure all parts have the right amount of primer and are in perfect condition with no markings, contamination, scratches.
- Gluing parts for the k2 applique while making sure there are no contamination and or scratches.
- Sequencing parts making sure that they are in the right placement for the operator to build for shipments.
- Air-proofing parts making sure that all the components are placed properly on the part for the shipment.
- Auditing parts making sure that there are absolutely no defects of the part for the customers' satisfaction.
- Inspecting product load for accuracy and safely moving it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
High School Diploma
General Production Worker Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic Production Worker who successfully applies vast knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures. Heavy lifting, Great people person. To secure a position utilizing my skills, abilities and extensive experience to provide positive contributions and ensure professional success.
Skills : Fork Lift, Ordering Supplies, Inventory Management, Inspection, Computer, Machine Operations, OSHA Knowledge
- Placing empty cartons of milk onto a conveyor belt while cutting open the plastic containing the cartons, looking for defects and bent bottles.
- Removing pallets, freezer boxes, and damaged products from returning trailers.
- Receiving incoming shipments and reviewing contents against purchase order for accuracy.
- Removing finished packaged items from machine and separating the rejected items.
- Preparing work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Performing maintenance related administrative functions such as inventory, ordering supplies and completing required reports.
- Providing detailed instruction for performance improvements and proper equipment utilization.
- Assisting the senior leadership in accomplishing daily duties and tasks in a consistent work changing environment.
Assembly/Production Worker Resume
Summary : Bilingual Line Production Worker with 7 plus years of experience in large manufacturing plants. Skilled at having the ability to learn quickly on any new positions/ machinery. I always adapt well to meeting productions deadlines with my professional appearance and strong work ethics and my schedule flexibility, confidently seeking to secure a position within a respected organization to utilize my experience and advance to a better career opportunity.
Skills : Fork Lift Operator, Warehouse, Material Handler, Assembly, Over Head Crane Operator, Shipping And Receiving
- Inspected products to ensure that specifications are met and to determine if machines need adjustment.
- Thread yarn, thread, and fabric through guides, needles, and rollers of machines for weaving, knitting, or other processing.
- Examined looms to determine causes of loom stoppage, such as warp filling, harness breaks, or mechanical defects.
- Set up, or set up and operate textile machines that perform textile processing and manufacturing operations such as winding, twisting, knitting, weaving, bonding, and/or stretching.
- Marked down the number of parts and adding them up to make sure the bins were not over packed.
- Completed documentation for reporting purposes documented production numbers and processes alerted the line operator/supervisor if the equipment of malfunctions.
- Operated manufacturing equipment and/or performed general laborer work that supplies raw materials, products or service associated with the manufacture and processing of tires and tire products.
- Worked in stacking operations, inspect shipper for proper coding and sealing.
Bachelors of Science
Production Worker/Assembler Resume
Headline : Highly diverse Production Worker/Assembler with experience in customer service, manufacturing, quality control, retail, management, and training with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding the expectation of my employer. To obtain employment within an organization that offers challenging opportunities for developing new skills.
Skills : Manufacturing, Shipping And Receiving, Typing, Written Communication, Excel, Customer Service, Physically Strong And Fit, Works Well With Others
- Determined the quality of the product whether it is to be sold or recycled.
- Responsible for producing roughly 1,000 pounds of product off of the carts each work day.
- Correctly sorted through the product off of the carts into their assigned departments.
- Responsible for the inspection of the product and proper pricing for specific item based on quality, condition and brand.
- Contributed to team success by exceeding team sales goals by 100% in a proficient and timely manner.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Operated machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Rotated through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Performed job while upholding all plant safety standards and ensuring quality control measures were followed to produce the best possible product.
Dock/Production Worker Resume
Objective : Dock/Production Worker with excellent interpersonal skills. Works in a timely and efficient manner to see tough jobs through to completion. Motivated to learn new trades and skills. Interested in growing a career and fostering leadership capabilities. To obtain a position as an order filler or a forklift operator with the opportunity for advancement through my potential.
Skills : Data Entry, Forklift Operator, Inventory Control, Shipping & Receiving, Warehouse, Management, Production Worker
- Responsibilities were to pack and fill orders, as well as operate the forklift.
- Assured that work practices were within the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Maintained a constant visual on parts and supplies stored on the shop floor.
- Followed all company rules and policies as well as followed all safety rules and iso requirements.
- Tested products to ensure they are within specifications and meet minimal requirements operated presses and notify supervisor of any problems and make adjustments if required and allowed.
- Marked parts for identification place equipment on the conveyor belt for further processing.
- Feed or place items onto equipment ensure conformance to specifications.
- Performed other types of maintenance on grounds equipment clean production area.
Production Worker Resume
Objective : Focused and industrious Production Worker/ Machine Operator with exceptional attention to detail and a superb customer service record. Skilled multitasker is able to handle many maintenance and repair projects with accuracy and speed. Excellent ability to tolerate high-stress and uncomfortable working environments for extended periods of time. Consistently meets and exceeds productivity goals with patience and efficiency.
Skills : General Laborer, Shipping/Receiving, General Warehouse, Load And Unload, Fork Lift, Production, Warehouse, Communication, Leader
- Worked as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product.
- Loaded and unloaded items from machines, carts, and dollies while maintaining a clean area.
- Took instructions from supervisor and proceeded to get the desired work done.
- Pulled damaged or ineffective equipment off the line that did not meet the guidelines.
- Learned how to efficiently troubleshoot and provide maintenance to different machines.
- Provided great sorting and packaging in the warehouse of the goodwill store.
- Operate CNC, set up the machine to include reading blueprints and schematics.
- Examined completed workpieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Hand-assembled parts with the use of bolts, screws, and assisted with the production line in factories.