Executive Office Administrator Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Office Administrator with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Proficient Accountant and Bookkeeper with 30+ years of experience.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Supports Operations and Quality functions with scheduling, travel, expensing, and logistics.
- Collaborates with management and cross-functional employees to provide guidance and communication on processes and procedures.
- Focals for the Boeing Defense Systems (BDS) Operations Metrics Stoplight at the site.
- Metrics produced for visibility at the executive levels.
- Analyzes data and determined risks and where improvements can be made.
- Collaborates and partners with Site Leadership to establish executive-level business strategies and initiatives.
- Selects to attend and participate in executive-level off-sites discussing the strategies (Compete, Engage, Enhance, Grow, and Perform), challenges, and initiatives.
- Provides support to Human Resource on employee engagement and employee survey action plans.
Jr. Executive Office Administrator Resume
Objective : Executive Office Administrator position will be supporting a Partner Director, leading a group admin and supporting two GMs and their teams
Skills : Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, QuickBooks Pro 2014, LexisNexis, TimeMatters, and TimeSlips.
- Responsible for Executive's schedule, senior manager's schedule, conference room coordination, Planning and executing company events.
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel, monitors designated traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Creates edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Tracks and maintains information relative to department and business operations.
- Communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Prioritizes and schedules upper management-level employee time and availability.
- Allocates tracks and maintains conference room schedules for availability and Ensures conference room resources are maintained and available.
Sr. Executive Office Administrator Resume
Objective : Experienced Executive Office Administrator and Human Resources personnel seeking full-time employment and an opportunity to obtain a career with a growing, fast pace, and positive company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Varied over the years from dealing with personnel files and updating personal information to purchasing office equipment and varied supplies.
- Created and managed records and financial statements using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Included details of purchase orders, delivery dates, and all invoice information.
- Arranged for invoices to be paid in a timely manner.
- Received incoming mail and distributed it to relevant staff members.
- Investigated discrepancies between orders and invoices and solved problems after detailed contact with suppliers and customers using emails, letters, and phone calls.
- Assisted in a busy Operations office answering phone calls and directing calls to relevant personnel.
- Oversaw the schedule of crime scene technicians to various situations/incidents around London using information received ensuring the personal safety of the technicians.
- Kept and updated records of staff with personal information and arranged an on-call list of staff and rotas for shift working.
Executive Office Administrator I Resume
Objective : Executive Office Administrator position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Customer Relations.
- Executes day-to-day administrative functions in providing a full range of support and partnership with the Executive Director, Manager and ten Trade Control Specialists within the Global Trade Control Licensing & Policy division.
- Provides services to the entire organization and the United States government, nationally and globally in the constructing, reviewing and issuance of import and export licenses.
- Communicates with organizational personnel and government officials in attaining license status and federal regulatory updates.
- Formulates correspondences, reports and presentations using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in relation to licensing statues and global affairs affecting the organization.
- Develops strategic plans and tracks the progress of long-range projects associated with Export Control Reform and licensing procedures.
- Constructs outlines and reminders for staff members for immediate and time sensitive projects.
- Conducts research analysis to properly create briefings and deliverables containing sensitive information; ensure submission of these items with accurate and up-to-date information prior deadlines.
- Handles incoming/outgoing correspondences and calls; manage Outlook calendar for Executive Director, with permissions to generate and coordinate meetings on their behalf.
- Schedules and coordinates conference calls, in-office and off-site meetings; trainings and conferences.
Executive Office Administrator II Resume
Headline : Executive Office Administrator Professional with 8 years of career experience, providing support to improve business performance. Successfully meeting goals and making accomplishments by understanding and incorporating the company's work ethics, vision, and culture.
Skills : SPSS, SAS, Access, EPIINFO 2000 SAP Project Management.
- Purchased equipment, services, and supplies, creating purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Assisted with establishing equipment ordering and supply guidelines, ensuring the lowest cost/best quality options are chosen.
- Acted as an interim approver on team expense reports, ensuring coding accuracy.
- Organized and planned off-sites and morale events.
- Crossed collaborating, planning, and support including All Hands, morale events, and other group meetings as needed.
- Set up and clean out for incoming and outgoing employees, interns, etc.
- Evaluatd program acceptance challenges and sees that polices are developed and implemented which promote the aims and purposes of the program and make it acceptable, understandable and effective to program participants
Executive Office Administrator III Resume
Objective : Executive Office Administrator provides high level administrative and project management support in running the Company’s Retail and Marketing business in caring for our over 1.2 million customers.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Leadership, Cisco Networking.
- Greet incoming clients, visitors and provide full of customer service.
- Create electronic files and data entry using Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Create Word documents for correspondences and Excel spreadsheets to develop production reports.
- Assist managers in research, gathering and compiling of data.
- Organize schedules, calendar, meetings, events planning, daily agenda and appointments.
- Coordinate and process Domestic and International travel arrangements including airfare, hotel and rental vehicle.
- Plan and implement logistics for executive level Internal and External events.
- Provide clerical support; filling, photocopying, scanning and Assembling materials Contact customers, answer incoming phone calls, classify, route and/or take messages.
- Pick up mail from the post office, process outgoing mail and drop off the mail.
Asst. Executive Office Administrator Resume
Objective : Executive Office Administrator Administration with a focus in Project Management, has allowed to develop competency in applying technology to business strategies.
Skills : Purchasing, Contract Management.
- Provide administrative support for Boeing's Director of Training Development, several other professionals and a team of employees that create the training materials for pilots.
- Prioritize and manages the schedules for executives using expertise with calendars and virtual resource tools to maximize efficient use of time based on executive's business priorities.
- Identify alternates for meeting attendance as needed.
- Allocate, track and maintain designated eight conference room schedules and availability to utilize resources efficiently.
- Process and screen incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information; handle phone calls from employees and airline customers and facilitate transfer to the appropriate function to provide assistance.
- Plan, initiate, create and maintain electronic and written communication such as memos, reports, presentations, flow charts, and organization charts using applicable company standards.
- Track and maintain information relative to department and business operations.
- Manage and track projects and assignments as delegated.
- Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitor designated business traveler's logistics, generate expense reports and assist in reconciling corporate credit card changes to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verify payments to corporate credit cards.
Associate Executive Office Administrator Resume
Headline : Seeking a mid-level Executive Office Administrator position in clerical administration. Administrative Support professional offering versatile office management and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Ability to multi-task priorities and meet deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Office Management, Microsoft Office, A/P & A/R, Client Relations/Customer Service, File Management.
- Provided executive administrative support to the Owner and CEO.
- Supervised Administrative front office staff and delegate daily tasks.
- Evaluated work for quality.
- Coordinated appointment scheduling, office calendaring, travel arrangements, and data entry of client files and case documentation.
- Performed proofreading and assisted with vocational research for report preparation.
- Communicated between clients, and legal and administrative personnel.
- Prepared accounts payable invoices.
- Generated monthly statements, open balance reports, and processed accounts receivable via QuickBooks.
Lead Executive Office Administrator Resume
Summary : Goal driven achiever, seeking an opportunity to continue Managing- Administrative skills to improve efficiency. To see below, abilities and experience empower to consistently succeed.
Skills : Word, Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Evaluate and categorize initial inquiries for franchise opportunities.
- Send franchise marketing materials to prospects.
- Distribute sales leads not automated through CRM.
- Perform administrative duties for 3rd Floor executives, department heads and management staff.
- Manage production, inventory, and distribution of FDD and other franchise documents.
- Assist General Counsel on legal projects.
- Support Franchise Development in all administrative capacities.
- Coordinate trade shows for Franchise Development and Real Estate Departments.
- Order and maintain office supplies for the assigned employee groups.
- Share front desk coverage responsibilities with co-workers.
Executive Office Administrator Resume
Headline : Requests and responds to customer questions to resolve or manage responses to issues. Coordinates communications and meetings with other departments within the City on behalf of the Director. Serves as the contact for the Public Information Working Group for the Department and acts on Public Information Officer (PIO) notifications as needed. Assists in the preparation of the Department of Planning and Developments annual budget.
Skills : Critical thinking skills, Quick-learning skills.
- Managed the office, including scheduling of meetings and phone calls, organizing events, and planning travel arrangements.
- Managed information flow through the office with regard to personnel, projects, and external communications.
- Coordinated with other departments on projects as needed.
- Monitored performance of staff members according to standards set by management.
- Provided support for executive staff on a variety of tasks including scheduling meetings and handling tasks outside of their normal purview.
- Maintained confidentiality about sensitive information in accordance with company policy.
- Coordinated all necessary administrative tasks such as hiring new staff or terminating an employee.