Operations Program Manager Resume
Objective : Around 9 years of experience with 6 + years of experience in the IT industry as a Release/Change Manager and Program Manager. Worked in other areas like Portfolio/Incident/Configuration/Problem and Deployment Management. Have good knowledge in implementing Project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Scrum. Experience in managing all phases of the software development lifecycle from feasibility study, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Software enhancements.
Skills : Inventory Management, Operations Management, Team Building, Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Sales Management, P&L Responsibility.
- Responsible for managing execution of Enterprise Services projects under the approved FY16 portfolio in support of the Common Operating Model.
- Acted as the sole subject matter expert on all SCRM related activities and responsibilities.
- Responsible for all aspects of the delivery of projects.
- Managed World Wide Global Change Advisory Boards and helping to run Area level CAB's for 13 countries.
- Developed Power BI Dashboards for Release & Change Request Management.
- Prepared and circulated Quarterly/ Annual Newsletters.
- Managed L1, L2 incident and change managemen teams on site and offshore.
MBA In Information Technology
Sr. Operations Program Manager Resume
Headline : Significant experience and an extensive record of accomplishments provide excellent qualifications in executive management. A dynamic, highly motivated and creative executive whose career has been characterized by rapid growth, advancement, increasing responsibilities, and achievements. A pro- active professional with diverse responsibilities encompassing marketing, sales, finance, and operations.
Skills : IT, ITIL, SQL, Sharepoint, Servers, Information Technology,.
- Led for all HW IPT financial commitments and monthly EVMS reporting.
- Interfaced with stakeholder teams and dependent teams.
- Able to provide fast turn-around for contractual deployment projects for Shared Services and Global Network Services.
- Communicated and responded clearly regarding organizational needs.
- Conducted meetings, Deployment Root cause analysis, GFS Deploy requests, Soc ticketing, ideploy tickets, Request for PO, iData (iadmin) updates.
- Responsible for Server racks, SKU type, non-standard hardware and sku exception requests, Operating system, number of NICS.
- Worked with DPMs, DCS, and networking during kick-off meetings and through all stages of deployments.
BS In Business
Jr. Operations Program Manager Resume
Summary : To couple experience in the business world with military experience and provide the best possible services to all should serve. To support the organizations mission and to promote change management to increase efficiencies throughout. To train and coach subordinates to excel and motivate themselves towards self-improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Certified Military Trainer.
- Coordinated the event recovery of servers enterprise-wide.
- Coordinated events from stop to finish with management, customers, teleconferences and call centers nation- wide.
- Supported the Client Server Operations as a single point of contact for server related issues.
- Helped in the design and process flow of disaster recovery for Client Server Operations.
- Processed Customer Request System requirements.
- Supported Client Server Operations with Network Administration Management System (Administering IP addresses).
- Responsible for 4 separate departments within the organizations (Training, Integration, Implementation and Facilities).
Asst. Operations Program Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished innovative leader with 15 years experience in government, non-profit and private organizations, directing operations through workforce supervision, project management, maximizing financial, human, and capital resources supporting consumer needs.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Organizational Management, Performance Management.
- Provided the coordination with IT and program development to support all internal and external customer support requirements.
- Ensured department managers are on task and updated with project planning and orchestrate the internal assets and manpower to ensure new projects are planned and developed and delivered based on the scope and expectations of the customers.
- Prepared all customer and agency regulation updates according to their current rules and regulations and interpret how Corrisoft's services will support and enhance their current abilities.
- Constantly reviewed internal operation procedures and develop strategic planning procedure and recommendation to our software development team.
- Provided recommendations for department growth based on past trends and current sales projections; consisting of hiring, training and logistical requirements.
- Developed employment job descriptions based on new programs and potential sales being introduced to the company from agency/jurisdictional and Community Corrections requirements.
- Maintained current with Community Correction trends throughout.
Associate Operations Program Manager Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging leadership position that will utilize management, supervisor, and administrative skills.
Skills : Project Management, IT Technical Engineer.
- Directed multi-disciplinary units such as Budget/Resource Management.
- Conducted quality assurance vendor contract management of over 200 business partners' employment rehabilitation services to support 5000 consumers inclusive of youth population and veterans.
- Directed the Business Relations Unit's career outreach initiative securing employer contacts from private and nonprofit partnering efforts resulting in job leads, internships, job fairs, that improved employment outcomes for individuals by 50%.
- Organized the Administration's first internal disability career job fair, securing over 25 community employers.
- Performed business strategy analysis, succession planning, and workforce utilization for the development of three units.
- Developed standard operating procedures that created work protocol for employees' roles and responsibilities.
- Led the Randolph Sheppard Blind Vending Program's management of food/retail space, capital assets, and rental services.
BA In Regents Bachelor Of Art
Operations Program Manager III Resume
Headline : Influential Program and Project Manager - 18+ years of project and program management experience building and motivating software development, SaaS infrastructure & operations teams. Business Program Strategy - tactical flexibility laser focused on visualized goals and objectives.
Skills : Project Managment, Program Management, Product Line Management, Mechanical Engineering.
- Wrote customer statements of work to outline expectations of program.
- Ensured timely delivery of products.
- Ensured customer is satisfied with operation of system.
- Provided guidance and support for product support call center.
- Mentored and provided leadership to a 600 person staff providing technical advice and administrative guidance and instructions regarding programs.
- Coordinated all planning and development activities for 1st major mfg B2B fulfillment model.
- Partnered heavily with IBM and overcame numerous technical, budget, planning, and operational challenges in the project.
MBA In Business Administration
Operations Program Manager II Resume
Summary : Fifteen years of management experience, start up to mid size manufacturers of innovative, technology products. Fifteen years of program management experience, leading cross functional teams. Four years of business development experience with and European based consumer and OEM customers. Eight years experience in facilities engineering, construction management, and construction acquisition.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Innovative, technology products.
- Responsible for leading Global Fulfillment Analysis for the software space to determine optimal supply chain for global software fulfillment.
- Mentored and provided leadership to a 600 person staff providing technical advice and administrative guidance and instructions regarding programs, .
- Served in operations support department.
- Streamlined system deployment processes which resulted in a 50% reduction in time from order to shipment.
- Negotiated and purchased multiple Computer .
- Assisted in pricing negoatiations and increased department efficiency.
- Responsible for projects involving changes to virtual & physical systems, storage, network and data centers.
Masters Of Ocean Engineering
Operations Program Manager I Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished program manager with a broad range of technical and strategical experience in go-to-market deployment and project planning. Well-versed in identifying market trends, team management, online eCommerce, data analysis and reporting.
Skills : Program Management, Project Management, Online Marketing, Management.
- Developed technical and operational reports and procedures for management.
- Ran daily standups and scrums focused on fine-tuning AWS environments.
- Planned and implemented program to shift hosting of all Infospace products and services from two data centers into anchor tenant cage in green field data center.
- Defined program priorities & risk management.
- Planned and coordinated all cross-team activities with key stakeholders and SME's.
- Coordinated and communicated all release and change activities through Change Advisory Board process.
- Initiated, planned and implemented capacity modeling to forecast future infrastructure requirements.
Project Management Tool
Lead Operations Program Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented and energetic leader possessing exceptional business, financial, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Strong Operations and hardware background with outstanding planning skills and logical approach to problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Managed cross-functional development of capacitive touch and inductive pen-based sensor systems for notebook computers, smart phones, and music players.
- Reported to Vice President, Operations.
- Managed Operations lead for strategic consumer appliance tiger team headed by CEO.
- Developed 9 capacitive touch pad and clear capacitive sensor liquid crystal display modules for top brand OEM's.
- Managed new product introductions (NPI).
- Directed a team of integrated circuit designers, software, electrical, mechanical and test engineers.
- Managed project schedule, budget and quality from design concept to production.
Operations Program Manager Resume
Headline : Well versed in numerous aspects of product design, development, testing, production, managing and selling of a product or solutions in the government and commercial market place. Experienced in managing IDIQ Programs greater than $40 Million. Experienced in managing Commercial Programs greater than $80 Million.
Skills : MS Office, EVMS, ERP, Military, Ms Project, MRP, ISO, IMS, IT, Leadership.
- Established and maintained relationships, troubleshoot and mediate problems and complaints, and provide technical assistance and resources.
- Supervised staff, special projects, and subcontractors for security, maintenance, facilities.
- Improved Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Process.
- Led process improvement team to implement a gated PLM process.
- Assisted in team development and ensuring accountability for project commitments on multiple high level projects for Bing Ads.
- Helped to remove roadblocks and driving completion of project requirements.
- Helped teams leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, drive value and ensure on-time delivery.
BS In Engineering Technology