Project Associate - Temp Resume
Headline : Project Associate with experience in Functional, Regression, Integration and System Testing, Compatibility Testing, UI, Web Service Testing, Smoke, and Automation Testing. Ability to work well in both team environment and individual environment. Flexible, Excellent understanding power with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Matlab, VBA, Autocad, Professional Engineer, Microsoft Office, Fortran 90, C++, COMSOL.
- Organizes and centralizes team communications and documentation internally and externally.
- Assists in ensuring project delivery are within all promised timelines.
- Assists in ensuring adherence to project budget and scope of work in order to realize project profitability.
- Assists in ensuring all projects are audit ready; i.e., project tasks are completed in accordance with project plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and are filed to TMF, as appropriate.
- Assists in overall Project Delivery for efforts assigned to the entire project team, (including Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Biometrics, and Medical Affairs/Safety).
- Supports study team tracking, timeline adherence, finance accountability, team communication, and study documentation (TMF) as appropriate.
- Provided program support for 6 projects, including USAID, UKAID, CDC, and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation-funded projects Served as liaison between field and contract team to ensure contractual compliance for 10 countries. Designed a tracking system for timesheets that allowed regular updates to Payroll improving the overall process Additional.
Technical Project Associate Resume
Headline : A highly experienced Technical Project Associate with nearly 7 years of experience within the CRO environment. Key experiences are within Oncology, Neurology, Rheumatology, Analgesia, and Pediatrics in Phase I-IV studies, from study start-up through the closeout process.
Skills : Event planning, Copyright research, Bibliographic compilations, Microsoft Office, Data entry.
- Developed software using LabVIEW and Matlab for the complete automation of the wind tunnel, which involves conducting multiple experiments with user-defined time intervals and wind speeds, logging the data, processing the data and real-time graphical display.
- Rao Tatavarti's patented method for simultaneous generation and detection of the optical diffraction pattern for vibration monitoring using ARDUINO MEGA 2560 and also using an inbuilt PC sound card employing analog modulation in hardware, followed by software demodulation on PC.
- Worked with Beaglebone Black (with a touchscreen cape) for the development of software for analog data sampling, spectral analysis and developed a GUI in C++ and Qt, which is to be used for vibration monitoring.
- Involved in the design and development of an optoelectronic system for blast-induced ground vibrations.
- Mentored a group of 35 engineering students, who worked as research interns at GVP-SIRC on various sub-projects.
- Testing storage and management, storage database migration projects) Compiled business requirements, cross-functional process workflows, and training tools for the data migration project.
- Ensured DOT/IATA-compliant shipments, database integrity, and physical inventory of test samples.
- Designed, documented, and implemented lean work cells with MS Visio process maps that increased shipping capacity by 27%.
Master Of Science
Project Associate - Intern Resume
Objective : To seek a challenging and responsible position in the field of customer service & management by promoting and working with the goals and merits of the company. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and work in an environment that provides job satisfaction and self-development and helps achieve personal as well as organization goals.
Skills : MATLAB, Eclipse, Programming, Business, Scalability, Linux, Video, SVC, Codecs, Transformation.
- Lead engineer for a transformer replacement project for Surry and North Anna Nuclear Projects.
- Was responsible for the design package for both the plants.
- Handled special projects per sponsor requirements.
- Managed the shipment of regulatory documents to the sponsor, while ensuring the sponsor requirements were followed.
- Provided administrative and program support to Project Directors and senior-level staff responsible for managing Federal Government Mental Health (SAMHSA/DHHS) and State educational assessment projects.
- Coordinated logistics for meetings and large-scale conferences, drafted official meeting minutes, coordinated with production staff to ensure that edits to publications and presentations were made accurately and in a timely manner, produced activity and financial reports for clients, assisted with proposals, tracked and reported monthly project expenditures, and processed payments for subcontractors, vendors, and consultants.
- Supports the Project Manager in the management of the assigned project(s) Supports the Project Manager in ensuring all project deliverables are met according to project timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards May be assigned specific project activities to manage independently.
Bachelor Of Science
Project Associate - Construction Resume
Headline : Project Associate Electrical/I&C with over 5 years of experience in the disciplines of electrical, instrumentation and controls (I&C), mechanical, and civil engineering with a diverse background in the fields of design, modifications, and construction at DOE, nuclear, hydro, and fossil generating facilities. Excellent relationship management, analytical and team management skills.
Skills : Java, J2EE, ExtJS, Oracle 10G, Spring, Hibernate.
- Prepared construction and environmental compliance documents; performed soil testing, developed grading plans, cost estimates and bid specifications; and provided construction oversight, environmental sampling and site reconnaissance.
- Designed roadways, stormwater, and sanitary sewers, water distribution systems and hydraulic structures.
- Performed site grading design, stormwater management, floodplain management, and sediment and erosion control design Applied construction codes, rules, and regulations to maximize efficiency.
- Conducted finite element analysis for Non-Building structure and Non-Structural component using ANSYS Performed hydraulic/hydrologic and water quality modeling of groundwater and surface water resources to model the movement of water and forecast the dispersion of chemical pollutants in the water supply.
- Collaborated with clients, designers, contractors and local/state agencies to resolve a myriad of engineering and design issues.
- Performed hydraulic analyses of water supply systems and water distribution networks to model flow characteristics, test for pressure losses, and to mitigate risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Prepared technical reports and made presentations.
- Performed quality assurance/quality control checks on data and models.
Project Associate - Operations Resume
Headline : Highly seasoned and reliable Project Associate with a superb customer satisfaction record. Adept at interdepartmental coordination to maximize business functionality and efficiency. Committed to ongoing professional development and research to ensure currency and innovation in management and problem-solving. Problem-solver with keen attention to customer needs and details. An innovator with creative skills and experiences to improve overall business processes.
Skills : Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word. Well Organized, Detail Orientated, And Possess Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Reduced ExxonMobil operating costs by 20% by streamlining processes through automation of records management that reduces labor costs.
- Documented process flows and developed requirements for functional improvements and enhancements.
- Defined the scope and goal of records automation projects Scanned manual files barcodes into SharePoint Monitored and responded accordingly to customer follow-up/email Produced Ad Hoc reports as required using MS Access and Excel Determined risk probability and impact assessment, risk categorization, cost risk analysis, and risk audit.
- Conducted activity-based analysis of business processes and made recommendations based on the findings.
- Boosted company efficiency and customer satisfaction by streamlining processes deemed inefficient.
- Designed and document business process workflows, business rules, and business requirements.
- Developed ad hoc and standard enterprise reporting operations for a federal client in the human resources shared services center.
- Maintained and utilized web databases and reports to troubleshoot inquiries from applicants and enrollees, while also interpreting and applying a variety of laws, regulations, policies, and procedures regarding health insurance.
Masters of Business Administration
Junior Project Associate Resume
Objective : Highly seasoned and reliable Junior Project Associate with a superb customer satisfaction record. Adept at interdepartmental coordination to maximize business functionality and efficiency. Committed to ongoing professional development and research to ensure currency and innovation in management and problem-solving. Problem-solver with keen attention to customer needs and details. An innovator with creative skills and experiences to improve overall business processes.
Skills : CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Rhinoceros 3D, Sketchup, Microsoft Office.
- Reviewing & Approving disbursement requests to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Meeting appropriate timelines within expectations for requests from Regional Interface inquiries and follow up within that time frame.
- Applying firm verification policies for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity.
- Keeping current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm policy and procedural guidelines and apply to review processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation.
- Participating in projects and/or remediation efforts as needed including pilot programs.
- Develop business case, feasibility study, project charter, project scope (Project Documentation).
- Oversee the development and tracking of integrated project plans, maintain project tracking. Efficiently identify and solve project issues, Support ad-hoc analytical requests.
- Identify and manage performance improvement initiative as they are pertained to projects/applications Partner with IT team ensuring appropriate resources are acquired and in place for approved projects. Participate in departmental strategic and budgetary planning processes; prepare and administer work unit operating a budget.
Bachelors Of Business Administration
Project Associate/Project Management Analyst Resume
Headline : Results-driven, well-qualified Project Associate/Project Management Analyst. Experienced in fast paced environments that depend on efficiency and accuracy; Team -player with strong administrative background, highly proficient in multi-tasking MS Operating Systems, and general office practices.
Skills : Excel And Powerpoint, Excel, And Outlook, Excel And Outlook, Excel And Powerpoint, Peoplesoft, Project Management, Project Management, Client Relations, Client Relations.
- Develop and maintain project documents and communication tools such as project plans, project timelines, contact lists, organization charts, team calendars, newsletters, mass mailings, project-specific process flow charts, and websites.
- Manage project status reporting for Executive and Client Meetings. Facilitate project financial reporting including burn rate reports, Investigator Contracts and Payments, Project Invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Facilitate study activities for Traumatic Brain Injury study. Manage project specific portal for internally and for a sponsor.
- Languages English - Speaking, Reading, Writing. Researched companies located in "enterprise zones" Implemented ADP in payroll analyses of companies.
- Determined eligibility of workers in qualifying regions Traveled to different companies' headquarters to obtain employee information.
- Appointed as Team Lead for several small projects Reported to the senior project manager.
- Responsible for sending out Requests for Quotes Responsible for executing purchase orders with vendors. Expedited orders to meet delivery requirements Approved all invoice submittals for payment.
Bachelor Of Science
Technical Project Associate Resume
Objective : Highly ambitious, creative, and results-driven Technical Project Associate with an intense desire to be a contributor in a challenging, growth-oriented environment. Preferred assignments involve problem-solving, the need for innovative solutions, and project management. To develop new skills and learn as much as possible about new industries allows fitting into any role in any environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SharePoint 2010, BPCS, Siebel, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe InDesign, Artlantis, SketchUp, ArcGIS
- Conferred with clients, engineers, and building architects to understand a project and its expectations.
- Planned the finished product, tying in new features with current ones.
- Performed site analyses that included the assessment of current plants, soil conditions, lighting, views, and potential design challenges.
- Communicated well both with clients, vendors and the landscape team (made up of contractors, supervisors, etc.) - Researched topics such as plants and their ability to survive in an area, guidelines and codes.
- Prepared illustrative renderings, 3D models, conceptual site plans, landscape plans, and construction documents - Developed cost estimates - Made public presentations when necessary to discuss the project, complete with charts, sketches, and so forth.
- Kept records, including everything from correspondence to reports.
- It also required being client-focused and having the ability to present clients with a compelling and inspired vision.
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently as well as on a team.
Bachelor Of Science
Grants Project Associate Resume
Summary : Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to manage teams and keep them motivated. To pursue a challenging career and be a part of a progressive organization that gives a scope to enhance the knowledge and utilizing skills towards the growth of the organization.
Skills : HTML, SQL, Microsoft Office, Pivot Tables, Adobe InDesign, Artlantis, SketchUp, ArcGIS
- Review and approve site-level critical documents (e.g CVs, Financial Disclosure Forms, FDA 1572, ICFs, etc.) for Investigational Product (IP) release in accordance with regulatory/sponsor requirements within specific timelines and quality standards.
- Prepare, review, and make submissions to IRB in order to obtain all necessary authorizations/approvals pertaining to the clinical trial conduct.
- Perform independent quality review of submission packages.
- Perform timely and accurate data entry of regulatory documents, submission status, and maintenance of Study/Site information in the appropriate clinical trial management system (CTMS.) Upload and track documents in the electronic trial master file (eTMF) and CTMS.
- Utilize SharePoint to retrieve and update study communications.
- Email, call and maintain communication with site coordinators, staff, and principal investigator to ensure the study start-up process moves forward according to timelines set.
- Document weekly status updates of sites' progress and communicate to manager, clinical management and sponsor teams.
Bachelor Of Science
Project Associate Resume
Headline : Looking for a challenging career, that demands the best of the professional ability in terms of technical and analytical skills and helps the broadening and enhancing current skill and knowledge and utilizes the skills and abilities in conjunction with company goals and objectives.
Skills : Implementation, Electronic Medical Records, Electronic Health Records, Project Management, Process Improvement, Administrative Assistant, Billing.
- Develops and maintains project communication tools including team contact lists, organizational charts, team calendar, newsletters, mass mailings, project-specific process flow charts, website, etc.
- Manages and distributes study-specific clinical supplies.
- Working knowledge of study contracts, the scope of work, and trial protocols.
- Generates and examines for accuracy internal project review materials prior to review by the project manager, includes Monthly Executive Overview, Monthly Project Review Report, and Metrics.
- Compile specific status reports, perform QC of the reports to ensure these are accurate and produced according to contract specifications.
- Compiles Investigator Payment Requests with supporting documentation for review and approval by the Project Manager.
- Worked on multiple client projects in support of the company's facility design and qualification services and its quality assurance services.
- Performed market research on behalf of clients and in support of the company's business development initiatives.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Project Associate Resume
Summary : Senior Project Associate with 7 years of experience in the marketing and consumer products industry working to solve diverse client needs. Background includes product development, testing, quality assurance, analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong ability to adapt to fluctuating priorities and effective at delivering results within aggressive timelines. Excellent communicator; enthusiastic, creative and willing to assume increased responsibility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Finite Element Analyses, Project Management, Sig Sixma.
- Organizes Project Team and Client Meetings including scheduling, meeting materials, binders, agendas and meeting minutes, etc.
- Maintains and distributes project documents including but not limited to protocol/IDB, project plan, study timelines, Change in Scope Logs directed by Project Team (PM/PD/CTM/CRA or IHCRA).
- Generates and maintains organizational charts, team calendar, newsletters, mass mailings, project-specific information including but not limited to process flow charts, contact lists, holiday lists, study websites, mailing labels.
- Manages project reporting (internal and client reporting), generates and reviews for accuracy crystal reports to facilitate project status and financial reporting (e.g.
- P&L, burn rate, project time dump, study status summary, and ART based reports).
- Has oversight of the purchase order process including raising and processing purchase orders and processing study invoices.
- System updates including CTMS input and queries.
- Assembles and dispatches on-site investigators, pharmacy site files (Master and Local).