CAD Operator Resume
Objective : Boulder County Programs and Software for rendering and modeling: AutoCAD (Cad, Cadd) Sketch Up Pro Sketch Up Layout Revit Lumion IRender Next V-ray Rhinoceros Microsoft Office.
Skills : Autocad, Inventor, Revit, Corel Draw, SewCAD16, Microsoft Office.
- Utilizing AutoCAD skills, updates drawings and specifications at David Grant Medical Center and associated facilities.
- Performs field measurements and gathers engineering data necessary for updating and verifying construction drawings, new work and existing drawings via AutoCAD and developing specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining record (as-built) drawings of all assigned structures and grounds utilizing AutoCAD programs.
- Makes all necessary changes to keep drawings current as remodeling, renovations and building additions occur.
- Provides, based upon submitted Draftsman Request form, hardcopy prints, electronically-formatted drawings and available O&M and technical exhibit manual information.
- Updates directional maps in templates provided by DGMC Facility Management for patient and staff use and information reception areas.
- Operates and maintains scanner and printer equipment used to provide hardcopy drawings and prints per request.
Associate Of Science
AutoCAD Operator Resume
Objective : To secure a full-time position as a CAD operator, preparing professional plans and drawings utilized in the Civil Engineering community. Continue professional development and education in pursuit of a B.A.S Civil Engineering Technology.
Skills : Solid Works, Solid Edge.
- Drafted detailed drawings of machinery and mechanical devices with a focus on hydro-testing parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies.
- Utilized SAP to construct BOM from available drawings and layouts.
- Designed low pressure vertical intake pumps using reference data; utilizing industry standard Y14.5 for geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T).
- Led various hydro-testing projects and maintained the project was on track to meet deadlines.
- Calculated dimensions, angles, and various other geometric formulae to generate precise assemblies and sub-assemblies within Solid Edge and later in Solid Works.
- Made use of drawing boards, drafting machines, and computer-assisted software to structure and maintain the latest drawings for engineering.
- Used Product Center to convert Parasolids per Vendor requests.
- Recognized as a resourceful contributor and was acknowledged with increased responsibilities.
Master of Science
Assistant CAD Operator Resume
Headline : Most recent construction document experience utilizes AutoCad release. Currently going through the IDP process for intern architects, with the hope of taking the architectural record examination in 2 years.
Skills : Autocad, Bilingual English/ Spanish.
- Worked as production team member on contract documents in AutoCAD Land Desktop for major civil engineering projects.
- Subdivided large parcels of land into smaller lots, graded topography involving houses, driveways, septic and well systems.
- Drafted horizontal and vertical road alignments that illustrated proposed storm, sanitary, and water lines Processed, and adjusted, survey field data into Land Desktop.
- Imported architectural buildings into the decimal scale and coordinate system of survey and civil engineering site plans.
- Provided field preparation and construction stakeout data for the survey field crews for roads, utility piping, building foundations, and property lines.
- Created surfaces for topographic mapping, and engineering applications.
- Prepared surveys, performed deed research, and helped to prepare easements, property boundaries, and deed descriptions.
Senior CAD Operator Resume
Summary : Innovative CAD Designer who produces quality and efficient designs while remaining flexible to adapt to the ever-changing design industry. Proficient in residential and commercial specs & civil bridge and roadway layouts.
Skills : Power Point, MS Excel, MS Word, AutoCAD 2010, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Eagle Point, and Solidbuilder 3-D.
- Design, develop, engineer and troubleshoot methods, materials, and systems in the area of folding cartons.
- Evaluate packaging materials, designs, processes, and equipment.
- Develop design solutions for cost-effective, structurally sound primary packaging.
- Develop design solutions for secondary packaging, distribution packaging, POP display packaging, retail, wholesale and other markets.
- Work with folding carton suppliers, raw material suppliers, and production line/automation engineers to evaluate the status quo and explore areas for improvement.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with Axiom or client engineers, subject matter experts, or other project managers.
- Organize and lead real or simulated testing to qualify robustness of package design, material specification, or "fit for use" application of packages.
Drafter And CAD Operator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified CAD Operator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Sketch Up, Autocad, Revit, Photoshop, microsoft office, rhinoceros, lumion, iRender Nxt, V-ray.
- Read blueprints of damaged structure to create a drawing.
- Read sketches from Engineers and Architects to produce drawing to show details of inspection and inspected area.
- Order aerial photo for Engineers and Architects to help with their inspections.
- Responsible for creating PDF of CAD Drawing to assist Engineers and Architects in the field.
- Responsible for redesigning accident scenes, such as car accident, motorcycle accident, boat, and jet ski accident.
- Help to transfer and monitor evidence from customer home or business to our storage facility.
- Maintain and order equipment such as Zip Level, moisture meter, English XL, Hydro Thermometer pen kit, regular/digital scale, video camera, light meter, nonpenetrating moisture meter, and CDR kit.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior CAD Operator Resume
Summary : Over Three years AutoCAD experience, with training in Revit, Illustrator, 3DSMax, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and mechanical and residential drafting skills. Also know Cimex system for tool and die design. Plan to further education in sustainable management.
Skills : CAD, Revit Architecture, Microsoft software, ie: Word, Excel, etc.,.
- Prepared the electrical and physical drawings for substation upgrades.
- Performed drafting assignments for the replacement of circuit breakers and SCADA systems inside substations.
- Designed the point-to-point wiring connections for new electrical devices used in the upgrades.
- Utilized the scope of work provided by the client to complete projects.
- Checked drawings out from the client's drawing management system and checked drawings back in at the completion of projects.
- Utilized spreadsheets to track the status of drawings and maintain accurate revision history.
- Managed the drafting requirements for 5 substation upgrade projects simultaneously.
- Trained and supervised CAD personnel in-house and from 2 off-site locations.
AAS In Computer
CAD Operator II Resume
Summary : Motivated, accomplished, professional with problem-solving and communication skills. Seeking a challenging position within a dynamic organization with room for long-term growth, personal and professional development.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Auto Cad Apps. Internet Search Capability, Handyman,.
- Applied engineering, manual drafting, and computer-based drafting skills and knowledge in preparing site, mechanical, architectural, and electrical drawings.
- Prepared engineering drawings manually and on CAD System to establish complete and accurate data.
- Provided critical digital design support to assigned project teams.
- Ensured quality and the content of documents through the Project Manager and CMI standards, project file organization system, and plotting management procedures.
- Established data exchange standards with project team members.
- Prepared detailed drawings of building alterations and additions including plans, sections, and elevations.
- Prepared detailed layout, assembly, and working drawings.
Civil & Architecture
CAD Operator III Resume
Summary : Excellent ability to complete tasks, a good knowledge of customer service, cash registers and stocking procedures with an ability to work effectively within a variety of job settings.
Skills : Microsoft office, basic photoshop, basic autocad.
- Lead CAD operator for engineering company focusing on the construction industries including plumbing, electrical and mechanical.
- Coordinated with engineers to help develop a design for contract administration projects.
- Maintained equipment (electrostatic plotters) for a large construction company.
- Collaborated with engineers on a diverse number of commercial projects, including schools, hospitals, and libraries.
- Worked with scientists and engineers to come up with the highest quality design possible.
- Communicated with manufacturers to ensure the correct fabrication of designs.
- Generated two- and three-dimensional models and drawings.
- Created hand sketches for the design specifications.
A.S. In Computer
CAD Operator I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified CAD Operator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Data Collection, Computer Proficient, Computer Aided.
- Handled various data entry, data conversion and land survey projects.
- Determine project specifications such as scale, layer, line size or type or colors.
- Digitized contours, hydro features and capture height points from topographic maps.
- Scanned and orthorectified aerial photographs and maps.
- Captured map details from ground surveys, maps, aerial photographs, and satellite images Prepared and plotted topographic maps and aerial-photograph mosaics.
- Trained and coordinated activities of workers.
- Prepared final plots frames, data file format, and did quality checks before submission.
- Completed and submitted several Land Survey projects on time, resulting to increase in company revenue.
CAD Operator Lead Resume
Objective : To Obtain a Design position with an organization that utilizes my experience, training and proven abilities and offers opportunity for contribution and advancement.
Skills : Autocad.
- Worked directly with Packaging Engineer on Bottle air conveyor project laying out packaging equipment which include: Air piping runs to and from Palace bottle & cap blowing hoppers.
- Elevations of packing equipment and planed build operating area.
- Power, Lighting, Fire protection and HVAC drawings of planed operating area.
- Worked directly with manufacturing Engineer on Os-Cal project laying out production rooms.
- Tablet, vacuum and dust collection piping system planes and elevations.
- Power distribution, Lighting & HVAC planes.
- Maintain and revised all utilities, Controls, P&ID's and safety CAD drawing files at Tums plant.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant CAD Operator Resume
Objective : Project Engineer for the last 12 years. Proficient at SolidWorks. Designs special machines and progressive dies. Manages projects from start to finish.
Skills : Solidworks.
- Produced 3D wireframe design work of new and pre-existing convenience store cabinets and shop furniture.
- Designed/produced floor plans, detailing and revising existing drawings and part drawings for the completion of cabinetry.
- Insured integration of custom parts with assembly.
- Coordinated completion of floor plans with the sales force.
- Provided quality control of manufacturing components by validating finished products against measured drawings.
- Assisted shop personnel with the assembly of products and with analysis and research in producing product prototypes.
- Routinely worked special orders for custom parts.
CAD Operator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified CAD Operator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : ArcGIS, ESRI, AutoCAD, ArcMap, MapInfo, Data Mapping.
- Created production drawings, using multiple design programs.
- Created CNC programs along with modifying existing product and creating new tool paths.
- Produced cabinet plans for various clients using advance CAD drawings.
- Developed drawing standards for future use of engineers and designers.
- Responsible for ordering parts, and filling out ordering forms.
- Worked with engineers to come up with the best design possible.
- Worked with manufacturers to ensure correct fabrication of designs.
- Troubleshooted potential problems with design and fabrication to prevent error.