Dispatch Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a long term position where I can maximize and grow my telecommunication, management, and customer service skills while enhancing and gaining further experience for career development in the telecommunications field.
Skills : Motor certified, hazmat certified, osha.
- Work alongside supervisors to coordinate and dispatch technicians using Trimble, SS9, and DA Lite.
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets to track Prism and Bonded denials, Prefield denials, rescheduled installs, and missed appointments.
- Balance technician workloads to help minimize drive time and maximize efficiency.
- Ensuring proper trouble tickets and installs were assigned to qualified technicians based on designated skill set.
- First line of support for technicians and contact customers for escalations or clarification on issues.
- Utilize TechMart, WFM, and Poll DSLAM to research escalations, cable pairs, cable issues, and previous trouble tickets and install orders.
- Review Prism install orders in Ensemble and ensure customer satisfaction with equipment and install timeframes.
- Create trouble tickets in Martens/Tracs and dispatch to the required technicians.
Associates Of Arts
Sr. Dispatch Coordinator Resume
Summary : Worked in almost all aspects of the freight and transportation field. i have been a dock employee, office manager, dock manager, dispatcher, and a freight inspector. i enjoy the fast pace enviroment of freight moving and management.
Skills : Word And Excel, Power Point, Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical Terminology, Quickbooks.
- Sorted and distributed incoming work orders to appropriate departments for confirmation of accuracy.
- Monitored incoming paperwork for special needs invoicing, collected the appropriate paperwork and matched with invoice to send to customer.
- Contacted the appropriate field techs in order to collect missing paperwork in order to collect past due customer invoices and resolve any billing issues.
- Reconciled payroll for the Carolina Branch of this multi state company.
- Contacted associated and corrected any discrepancies.
- Fielded incoming calls from customers and technicians in order to collect information either to open a work order and dispatch a technician or enter completion notes and close work order as appropriate.
- Ordered parts needed by techs and arranged delivery to the technician in the required amount of time.
BA In Psychology
Jr. Dispatch Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong leadership and organizational skills, grow professionally and personally, and the ability to work well with people in a team setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dispatch, Payroll and Billing.
- Created new dispatch procedures and implemented new automated dispatch system Region wide.
- Managed dispatch department responsible for staff of eight.
- Collaborated in all aspects of dispatching for all trades in the State of WA, OR and MT.
- Maintained constant communication with Contracts Department, Business Representatives, various training centers and Union Members.
- Responsible for generating data Reports for various departments and participating in all quarterly meetings and training.
- Maintain and distribute work load as needed in order to stay current on all dispatch requests.
- Worked closely with Union officers and delegates in an effort to provide a smooth transition to major local union changes and procedures.
- Record and translate broadcast and documents as needed for several departments.
AA In Business
Dispatch Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Seasoned customer service specialist with background in providing advice on diverse customer situations.Results-oriented logistic customer service rep/manager who specializes in quality service, customer retention, productivity and team management. with diverse background in management and customer service. Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and making operational and procedural improvements.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Customer Relations, Customer Satisfaction, Data Entry, Account Management, Computer Skills.
- Recruiting and interviewing applicants on a daily basis to place candidates on the right assignment.
- Answered employee questions regarding job assignments, job qualifications and payroll and resolved any issues.
- Conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Served as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Assessed employee performance and issued disciplinary notices.
- Selected and interviewed candidates for all available positions.
- Offered consistent payroll disbursement with accurate record-keeping of employee PTO and vacation accruals.
- Completed payroll processing from start to finish for more than 60 employees.
Associates In Business
Dispatch Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Shipping and Recieving clerk, collection specialist, office work. Looking to begin a career with a Richmond organization leading to progressively more responsibilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Conflict Resolution, Problem Solving, Time Management, Effective Communication, Efficient, Employee Supervision, Employee Training, Counseling, Shipping And Receiving, Customer Service, Educator, Data Entry, Communication Skills, Strong Organizational Skills.
- Utilized proprietary software tracking customer calls and service trucks.
- Informed both service drivers and customers of expected service time.
- Kept customers informed of their service trucks whereabouts and expected time of service.
- Resolved discrepancies between customer and driver.
- Organized calls to service drivers to make them more efficient and effective in serving our customers.
- Notified supervisors of any possible problems arising from service calls.
- Assisted service drivers become more efficient serving our customers by rearranging calls according to type and location which saved AAA Midatlantic on operational costs.
- Utilized Virginia Department of Transportation cameras to assist service drivers avoid traffic congestion and arrive at service calls in a prompt fashion.
Dispatch Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Proactive and adaptable self-starter able to follow precise instructions and protocols in complex work environments related to the service and tourism industries. Over eight years of progressive responsibility in customer service, sales, coordination, data monitoring, daily problem solving, cash management and effective communication skills.
Skills : Call Center Experience.
- Strong written communication skills, attention to detail, and daily problem-solving abilities led to greater leadership and management assignments.
- Responded to office and warehouse needs in a fast-paced environment to manage complex dispatch process and daily reporting.
- Coordination: Scheduled drivers to make deliveries to six hubs.
- Managed returns and missed deliveries for clients at Corporate Express and Staples.
- Supervision: Monitored daily deliveries, returns, and missed deliveries, and maintained scrupulous, accurate spreadsheets and databases.
- Organization: Applied precise categorization to merchandise that appeared identical.
- Physically organized delivery bags for drivers.
- Communication: Liaison between drivers and clients, utilizing excellent customer service skills.
Associates Of Arts
Lead Dispatch Coordinator Resume
Summary : Administrative professional with exceptional customer service skills, computer skills, and office management skills. Seeking an office profession that will help me develop and utilize these skills more professionally in order to advance in a business setting.
Skills : Office Administration/Assistant, Great People Skills, Great Communication, Leadership, Fast Learner, Efficiant.
- Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed.
- Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in.
- Maintain the on-call schedule for service technicians.
- Maintain customer database with current information.
- Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times.
- Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information.
- Prepare service invoices and timecards for processing.
- Increased the number of independent contractors working in our company.
Dispatch Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-oriented certified emergency operations professional with a proven record of identifying and implementing processes to improve mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery. Possess a special interest in facilitation, instruction, and exercise development, using resource materials and following regulatory standards. Focus on establishing organizations that produce success by embracing efficiency through collaborations.
Skills : SAP, TM.
- Schedule vacation leave and other unforeseen leave for all deck personnel.
- Negotiate, collaborate, and actively coordinate mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery aspects of business operations.
- Complete the review of vessel sailing schedules during seasons.
- Maintain radio communications between WSF Operations and the fleet.
- Approve and adjust as necessary fleet time-sheets for vacation time, sick leave, straight time, and mileage.
- Maintain fuel and lube oil records, coordinate fuel and lube oil deliveries and pick up and waste oil removal with vendors.
- Adjust schedules in case of short notice boat movements.
Associate Dispatch Coordinator Resume
Summary : Professional dedicated to effective team management and customer satisfaction. Management professional effective at building highly-motivated teams, as well as leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Dynamic Customer Service Manager who leads diverse teams to achieve company goals. Customer service management
Skills : Excellent skills in drafting reports, Ability to develop.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Mastery of customer service management systems and databases.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
- Managed call center from initial start-up to full operational status.
Asst. Dispatch Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking dynamic opportunity to share my professional, educational and exceptional client/customer focused experience in an organization that fosters growth and advancement potential.
Skills : Retail Sales, Qualcomm Monitoring, Microsoft Office.
- Manage client support communication operations as the primary point of contact with healthcare providers, internal team departments and PhoneTree management.
- Answer heavy inbound support calls for the health support and install teams.
- Make outbound follow up calls to retrieve troubleshooting ticket information from healthcare clients.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for install and support technicians.
- Prioritize and adjust ticket issues to be assigned to support technicians.
- Organize and monitor client statuses within Sales Logix.
- Monitor phone queue, support emails, and retrieve inbound support faxes.
AAS In Marketing
Dispatch Coordinator/Representative Resume
Objective : Excellent communicator with 8+ years experience working in a demanding dispatch/ customer service environment as a dispatcher, department lead, coordinator & customer service representative.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Management, Collections.
- Provide an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Developed a reputation as an efficient service provider, with high levels of accuracy.
- Communicate & organize with customer service maintenance schedules, installations, break downs, and special orders.
- Manage 16 techs SM schedules & daily routes.
- Works under strict deadlines and responds to service requests and emergency call-outs.
- Work directly with other departments to organize large projects & meet clientele expectations.
- Oversee all work order/ Invoice processing for service dept.
Dispatch Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced logistics professional versed in all operational and financial aspects of fleet management, dispatch distribution, quality control, inventory control and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft word, excel, and access. Also bilingual, resourceful, and a quick study.
- Oversaw scheduling for the day-to-day activities of 20 or more transportation employees.
- Established transportation cost standards and economical shipping practices.
- Established transportation cost standards and economical shipping practices.
- Evaluated operational records and made scheduling adjustments to maximize efficiency.
- Completed monthly OSHA, DOT, and HAZMAT training.
- Forecasted manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets.
- Contacted customers prior to delivery to confirm and coordinate delivery times.
Diploma In Business