Production Technician Resume
Summary : Production Technician Supervisor with over 14 years of, Material Handling, Manufacturing, Forklift driving and Hydrotest experience for a major department of defense contractors. Skilled in complex manufacturing operations, welding, reading electronic shop instructions and blueprints. Disposal of hazardous waste. Conducting safety audits, engineering and process audits. Outstanding safety record and demonstrated ability to improve processes and procedures to increase efficiency and decrease costs.
Skills : Material Handler, Manufacturing, Forklift, Equipment Operator, Driver, Production, Inspection, Warehouse, Assembly
- Supporting the maintenance wing research and analyzing depot maintenance and depot supply material, finance and production systems and the associated transaction processes.
- Providing support with researching and writing local operating procedures, specifically in planning, scheduling and supply functions of depot maintenance operations.
- Issuing, receipt, stocking, inventory and transporting of maintenance material.
- Researching and analyzing data for current and future workload costs and gathering data for lean initiatives.
- Identifying and resolving material, financial, and production issues in the depot maintenance and depot supply areas.
- Providing customer support to production shops in the correction of errors and completions.
- Conducting inventory on stored material, including hazardous items for various shops.
- Providing maintenance material operations to include being proficient with and utilizing the enterprise environmental safety and occupational health management information system to authorize, order, receive, issue and account for hazardous material.
Production Technician II Resume
Summary : Results-driven, skilled Production Technician II focused on achieving success and increased productivity through improvements in operations, quality, safety, and administration. To obtain a full - time position utilizing nearly twenty years of experience in machine operation and repair, team leadership, forklift operation, and product quality assurance. To obtain a position where I can use my abilities to work with others and see that all duties and responsibilities are completed and done properly.
Skills : Data Entry, Quality Assurance, Data Analysis, Maintenance, Machine Operation, Forklift, Outlook Express, Windows 7, Jd Edwards, Windows Xp, Excel, Label Printer
- Performing various manual or mechanical production functions by operating, adjusting, and repairing the production equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Extensive use of hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- Performing troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on production equipment as required.
- Conducting inspection of in-process materials and in-process and finished product.
- Responsible for replenishing supplies, materials, parts, and tooling required for assigned area.
- Performing record keeping duties as required under the direction of management.
- Assuring and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions while enforcing safety rules and regulations.
- Maintaining awareness and comply with hazardous waste management and other environmental management requirements in the workplace by attending scheduled training sessions.
- Operating forklift to load correct metal type and gauge onto unwind stands and shell presses.
Sr. Production Technician Resume
Summary : A highly experienced, adaptable Production Technician with a variety of skills who is hard-working, efficient and willing to learn. A conscientious individual who is perceptive and a good listener. A creative problem solver who can be relied upon for constructive solutions to difficult problems and attention to detail. Detail oriented, talented, dependable, professional ambitiously striving to go above and beyond, and is always excited to accept a challenge. Looking to utilize unique, innovative skills to improve the bottom line and maintain a positive, constructive company culture.
Skills : Automotive Manufacturing, Forklift Operator, Grinders, Inventory, Materials Handling, Power Tools, Retail, Sales, Shipping, Machine Operation
- Planned, organized and administered scheduled maintenance on the Authority's generating and desalination plants.
- Established and maintained periodic reports to include production reports, unit performances, unit efficiencies, outage reports, and other charts and reports on the operating equipment
- Established major equipment outage maintenance schedules taking into account manufacturer's recommendations, unit availability and future loading projections
- Made up detailed work lists for scheduled outages utilizing daily operating data, log books, special tests on site, inspections and manufacturer's instruction and maintenance manuals
- Performed all types of work associated with monitoring and testing power plant performance
- Conducted predictive maintenance programs such as vibration and temperature
- Perform Immediate Response activities assigned by the Immediate Response Leader.
- Contributed towards the identification of opportunities and projects that improve the safe, efficient, cost-effective operations of the run plant.
High School Diploma
Senior Production Technician Resume
Summary : An experienced, proven and accomplished Senior Production Technician who is friendly and enthusiastic with 8 years of specialization in manufacturing and quality operations. Capable of learning new tasks quickly and proficiently in key areas of the manufacturing arena. Knowledgeable in ISO standards, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), OSHA compliance and Inventory Management. Flexible and willing to obtain a job where my skills can be used to help further develop myself and others in a safe work environment. Also, keeping the focus on delivering quality products to the customer on time.
Skills : CPR Certified, Backhoe Operator, First Aid Certified, Confined Space Certified, Lull Operator, Flagger Trainer Course, OSHA 10
- Maintaining modern manufacturing techniques, utilizing the latest software/technology based equipment.
- Identifying, analyzing, documenting, and communicating failures and irregularities in the process or systems being produced.
- Demonstrating proficiency and accuracy with assembly and process skills required to build a product in a repetitive environment.
- Accurately completing and following detailed instructions and procedures, identifying and selecting components, completing paperwork, and labeling manufactured products.
- Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Analyzing devices not meeting the prescribed standard for root cause and pinpointed defective components for replacement.
- Improving workflow by reordering the product queue to eliminate downtime during automated tests or multi-day burn-in cycles.
BS in Chemistry
Production Technician Resume
Objective : Capable Production Technician, Fill/Label Operations performing hands-on production tasks to assemble, align and test device sub-assemblies and complete systems Hard working technician proficient in problem-solving complex auto repair issues while consistently delivering quality service. Experienced Warehouse Support Specialist offering exceptional analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. Seeks position with growth potential. To apply academic skills, training, and knowledge within a progressive, fast-paced organization.
Skills : Raw Materials Processing, Equipment Maintenance, Knowledge Of ISO 9000 And Kaizen, Effective Multitasking, Deadline Compliance, Diagnosis And Repair, Hydraulic Equipment, Preventative Maintenance, Suspension And Alignment, Mathematical Aptitude
- Consistently adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Demonstrated excellent mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including design, use, repair, and maintenance.
- Engaged in the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Delivered knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
- Inspected equipment and systems to identify issues and report problems to repair technicians.
- Assembled parts using bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, and other fasteners utilizing hand tools.
- Communicated product and machine failure details to design team and reliability departments.
- Worked from complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and/or verbal/written instructions.
High School Diploma
Maintenance And Production Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced Maintenance And Production Technician professional with more than 8 years of increasing responsibility within the medical field. Proven ability to manage all aspects of daily operations including leadership of clinical and administrative staffs ranging in size from 6 to 42 team members. Recognized strengths in operations, team building, customer service, relationship management, billing, and sales support. My experience with leading teams will help me become successful within your company.
Skills : Machine Operator, Forklift, Carpentry, LTC, HHA, CNA, Soldering, Auto CAD, Microsoft Office, Customer Service
- Checking and adhering to the production work schedule for job assignments and work reporting times.
- Performing start-up/shut-down sanitation and limited preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Ensuring that work areas are clean, organized, and adhering to applicable safety rules at all times.
- Checking and maintaining production schedules, running order, and formulas scales and stages ingredients according to standards, ensuring that all product is loaded into proper containers.
- Performing quality control inspections and continuously monitoring for acceptable governmental and company standards.
- Providing scheduled breaks for production technicians on assigned shift.
- Initiating and participating in root cause investigations as required.
- Coaching and training others on plant operations. Performing crisis response activities.
Production Technician, Supervisor Resume
Objective : Production Technician Supervisor, team-oriented in the Automotive field and possessing excellent communication skills. Works well independently and maintains a high level of productivity. I am equipped with the technical expertise and mechanical knowledge necessary to repair everything from luxury cars to tow trucks. To obtain a position with a growing company showcasing my talents and advance knowledge of Assembly, Technician, and Manufacturing.
Skills : Machine Operator, Forklift Operator, Supervisor, Scheduling, Shipping And Receiving, Quality Assurance, Packaging, Computer, Communication, Verbal And Written
- Performing a variety of tasks associated with general plant operations and field activities that evolves with each season throughout the year.
- Responsible for setting up and monitoring highly automated equipment for various processes such as harvest, conditioning, treating, labeling, an inspection of all products, packing.
- Conditioning activities such as sizing, gravity operation, bagging, palletizing, etc.
- Gathering data for future aid in continuous improvement projects various other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Serving as a point of contact between various groups including validation, process development, manufacturing development, process design.
- Working with the engineering team to qualify new equipment, execute experiments, modify equipment and processes.
- Coordinating and executing experiments including equipment setup, change management, experiment tracking, and data collection.
- Monitoring and investigate yield, cycle time and quality issues.
- Generating documentation for process set-up, maintenance, troubleshooting and operation instructions.
Production Technician/Line Supervisor Resume
Summary : Production Technician/Line Supervisor focused on producing high quality products that exceed customer expectations and help achieve company production and revenue goals with keeping safety as a priority. Deadline-driven Machine Operator with 20+ years experience in a fast-paced environment. Great attention to detail and organizational skills. Highly skilled Maintenance Technician with expertise in general maintenance and repair of equipment. Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn.
Skills : Machine Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Machine Repairs And Installation, Inventory Management, Inspection, Warehouse, Assembly
- Completed detailed line inspections and visually inspected product for consistent product quality.
- Notified the appropriate support groups and leaders about functional and process failures.
- Suggested and implemented new ideas to improve quality, reduce cost and support the production work environment.
- Occasionally filled in for lead operator and performed all necessary duties.
- Consulted with supervisors regarding department problems, process improvements, and safety hazards.
- Consistently exceeded company standards for efficiency and productivity.
- Worked with other operators and supervision to cross-train in all operating areas.
- Understood and supported QSH&E goals and objectives, and on-going improvement plans and activities.
High School Diploma
Lead Production Technician Resume
Summary : Hard-working Lead Production Technician And Trainer with a diversity of experience in quality control, production, equipment operation, and maintenance; focused on accuracy and safety. Skilled team member able to train, mentor, supervise, and communicate with colleagues at all levels. To obtain a pharmaceutical sales position with a growing organization that encourages professional growth and development, where I can demonstrate my abilities by quickly assimilating new concepts to meet and exceed projected targets while complying to company standards.
Skills : Warehouse Supervisor And Management, Manufacturing, Microsoft Office, Assembler, Project Management, Customer Service, SAP
- Operating equipment and processes per SOPs and master batch records.
- Understanding processes (e.g. manufacturing, cleaning, water systems) and is proactive in responding to and correcting equipment malfunctions and process deviations.
- Notifying Team Lead, manager or appropriate individuals of equipment malfunctions and process deviations, including problems with systems or materials.
- Working to resolve equipment and process problems as required.
- Performing operator care of equipment as required.
- Scheduling tasks and processes (e.g. equipment setup, cleaning, and operator care) within the department as directed by team lead and or manager.
- Assisting team lead and other technicians in maintaining and monitoring physical inventories to make sure supplies are available when needed.
- Supporting technicians in achieving required goals in production, safety, quality, and delivery, including in the absence of team lead.
Bachelor Of Science
Production Technician Resume
Summary : Driven Production Technician/Line Supervisor looking to obtain a challenging career where I may utilize my academic background and resourceful experience including excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills. To obtain a challenging position utilizing my previous experience and education with a progressive company allowing personal growth and career development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, SAP, Data Entry, Quality Control, Auditing, Field Inspecting, Process Control Systems, Instrumentation And Control, Engineering And Construction
- Performing production in accordance with volume fluctuation, business need, and effective procedures.
- Responsible for Manufacturing activities in assigned area.
- Identifying all production issues and relays them to the leadership team.
- Working to prepare assigned areas for the oncoming shifts. Completing tasks and corresponding documentation as required by cGMP.
- Responsible to hand pack, operate machinery, change over duties, and clean-up functions, to assure a smooth transition between product lines.
- Working with Senior Technicians and Managers to ensure a smooth operation.
- Working to become trained in all assigned training modules.
- Training and orienting new team members (at any level) as assigned.
- Following all procedures put into effect to ensure the safety as well as the safety of others.