Merchandise Coordinator Resume
Objective : To bring a high level of retail experience and significantly increase sales; highly efficient with attention to detail, exceptional time management and interpersonal skills; personal styling; ability to obtain professional relationship with clientele.
Skills : All Microsoft programs, Proficient in all gaming consoles and functions, Social Media Marketing.
- Brand support on floor presence through merchandising, point of sale placement and providing in-store training on product knowledge & merchandising standards to store-line personnel.
- Merchandising of product category utilizing client directives.
- Ensure compelling, accurate, and creative visual presentation.
- Implement all Point of Sale materials and any branding collateral.
- Communicate effectively accomplishments at the department and door level to Winston Retail Solutions and the Client.
- Completion of standard/specialized reports (as directed), highlighting any opportunities for improvement and procuring any information as requested by the report content.
- Photography, effectively depicting the status of the client's environments before and after your work is completed.
- Develop in-store relationships to maximize opportunities at retail.
Brand Merchandise Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results-driven, customer centered sales professional with over seven years' experience in retail store operations, sales and supervision. Proven ability to determine the best merchandising, product placement, and sales strategies that consistently achieves results.
Skills : Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Owned the tracking and management of all merchandise, ticketed, and marketing samples for tops and bottoms utilizing multiple excel documents; worked closely with vendors to ensure timely shipment and accuracy.
- Responsible for defining and global item changes across all departments within the IP system to ensure PO's are processed accurately.
- Worked with allocation to request size breaks for tops and bottoms, pulled into style sheet and production line plan, and completed changed recaps for production team.
- Pulled and organized samples for visual pass-offs and checked in samples during mock store set up; managed visual debut and mark down documents.
- Organized and maintained all assortment racks and assisted merchants in weekly meeting prep by hanging samples and preparing and distributing business and APS reports.
- Owned the sample sale and sell off process.
- Accountable for compiling and sending a weekly competitive promotional strategy email for the broader team; developed trend reports with current and up and coming trends.
Merchandise Coordinator/Trainer Resume
Summary : Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including inventory management, pricing, purchasing and receiving. This includes managing the product lifecycle, sourcing new merchandise and maintaining the company’s inventory levels.
Skills : Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Evaluate store sales to determine inventory flow and place appropriate orders.
- Created merchandise displays to increase product visibility to optimize sales.
- Coordinate with merchandise manager to maintain visual standards effectively.
- Maintained the rotation of the products throughout the high traffic areas to avoid stagnancy.
- Administered merchandise release dates and distributed products appropriately.
- Maintained an inventory system to track invoices of products and company sales.
- Coordinated orders with appropriate vendors.
- Worked closely with the loss prevention department to keep inventory discrepancies to a minimum.
Assistant Buyer/Merchandise Coordinator Resume
Summary : A fashion-lover with knowledge of fashion history and trends who understands customers' buying behavior learned through retail sales experience and coursework. Possess good analytical skills; good negotiation abilities; flexible work attitude; excellent budgeting and planning skills; inventory management skills; ability to deal well with deadlines and stress.
Skills : Sewing, drawing, designing, working well with people and being a leader.
- Support retail clients with an on-floor presence through high level retail merchandising execution.
- Strong execution and implementation of merchandising and/or creative plan-o-grams/directives Strong ability to multitask as well as work independently on multiply projects.
- Train, inspire and education management team along with sale associates on the standards, visual expectations, and sales pitch of the different brands.
- Stock and fill the different brands at each location.
- Provided photos and reports of each visit which is communicated via Winston's proprietary web based store visit reporting site.
- Client liaison with all store personnel, space negotiation and key retailer relationship building.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Merchandise Coordinator Resume
Summary : Innovative and passionate Visual Merchandiser professional with exceptional experience in working with industry leader in Sports and high-end products. Who creatively manages the development of store floor plans that attract new buyers and increase sale. Adept at strategic maintenance of product, grouping and placement within stores. Specializes in evaluating products prior to display, monitoring inventory levels and identifying damaged or effective product.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Customer Relations, Customer Service.
- Enhance the customer experience within assigned store to exceed sales goals.
- Communicate key finding in daily/weekly visits through proactive store visit reports to account manager.
- Ensure utilization and execution of marketing collateral to highlight product stories to maximize sales potential Work closely with account manger to develop service strategy and weekly priority agendas.
- Communicate and train store team on all key styles.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of fit, fabrication and function of styles within category.
- Maintain effective and articulate communication to Associates, Management teams & Customers.
- Partner with in-store Apparel Manager to maintain presentation and impact results.
Retail Merchandise Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of diverse retail experience, a degree in fashion and a passion for merchandising, I am prepared to contribute to the growth and profitability of a fashion retailer.
Skills : Retail customer service,merchandising, inventory, stocking, cash handling/cash register, multi-line phone.
- Drive sales and profitability in 9 store OH/KY territory.
- Review brand positioning and real estate strategies based on traffic levels and visibility.
- Ensure presentation standards are followed in the brands.
- Communicate shipping of new arrivals on a door level.
- Review stock levels and communicates requests and opportunities to the appropriate parties.
- Analyze merchandise related reports and communicate findings to SM/DM of Macy's.
- Conducts seasonal training seminars to educate Macy's team on driving sales through selling techniques, product knowledge, store presentation and replenishment.
Merchandise Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Provide exemplary work ethics to a growing and loyal Business. As a future employee I am very devoted and committed to getting the job done properly and efficiently. I can provide innovative and developmental ideas for growth as a manager.
Skills : Analysis, Inventory Management.
- Supervised merchandising staff in daily $15k count, Loss Prevention Cycle Counts, ticketing changes, borrowed merchandise, inter-store transfers, new receipts and returns.
- Negotiated with all 120 stores in the company to gain key merchandise, such as new items, rare pieces, well-priced engagement rings newly launched items and high volume sellers.
- Held weekly meetings to train staff on new launches, introductions and changes to collections.
- Created selling contests to help engage and motivate sales staff.
- Increased sales by 19% year over year by successfully managing over $18 million of inventory in conjunction with Category Management and Replenishment.
- Decreased wait time by 91%, from 60 minutes to 5 minutes, during holiday season by leveraging top 20 sku list and stocking pre-wrapped items at the sales counter.
- Created merchandise systems to re-stock store immediately following high volume periods.
Merchandise Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Highly motivated individual committed to quality performance and excellence in client satisfaction, problem solving, communication and analytical skills. Strong written and oral communication and team development skills. Exceptional interpersonal, telephone, organizational and communication skills.
Skills : Real Estate, Retail Management.
- Managed $3.1 million in annual sales in our sportswear division at five retail locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Documented statistical results and metrics by door using spreadsheets.
- Investigated individual businesses and utilized statistical data to identify sales trends and assortment opportunities by door.
- Processed monthly expense reports reflecting supporting documents using CONCUR.
- Drafted and prepared routine correspondence and email communications to President, account executives and regional team.
- Served as the main point of contact to retail divisions and provided specific product information and samples for management and tracking.
- Maintained calendar and attended all scheduled appointments.
- Traveled to accounts in the covered territory to partner with internal and external marketing teams to develop creative selling events.
AA In Merchandise Marketing
Merchandise Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Responsible and dedicated customer service professional with data entry experience in heavy volume, fast paced environment. A team player with a reputation for professionalism, integrity, creativity, resourcefulness and competence. Superior communication and listening skills. Strong customer focus with attention to detail and excellent follow through.
Skills : Microsoft, Communication Skills, Labor Relations, Forklift, Machine Operator, Detail Oriented, Inventory Management, Inventory, Windows, Mac, Video Production, Video Editing, Customer Relations.
- Responsible for establishing and executing merchandising plans and priorities.
- Ensures fresh flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor.
- Ensures execution and maintenance of all merchandising standards (e.g., sizing, categorizing, signing, no tickets, mismates, damages, recovery, directives and planograms).
- Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service.
- Communicates effectively with Management and store Associates.
- Trains store Associates on proper merchandising procedures and markdowns.
- Assists in operation of front end procedures.
- Oversees cashiers, assisting when/if needed with transactions.
High School Diploma
Merchandise Coordinator/Department Manager Resume
Objective : Specializing in color, layout, and design, I am an innovator when it comes to all three. Working in merchandising, I have a passion and love for design, whether it be in fashion, graphic, interior, eCommerce, or print.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Ensured all merchandise is on the sales floor and displayed according to the merchandise plan.
- Ensured organization objective was attained by managing all accessory buying function with input from management.
- Developed attractive and innovative display methods.
- Ensured the proper balance of inventory is available in all locations according to merchandising plan.
- Maintained clear channels of communication and operation with all levels of management and staff.
- Worked closely with "Inventory Control Staff" to evaluate and maintained accurate inventory levels.
- Maintained and drove sales goals in accordance with company weekly and monthly plans.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Senior Merchandise Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a career that will utilize my 33 years of retail and logistical experience, that will allow me to grow and develop as well as teach and mentor.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excell, Powerpoint, Outlook, Typing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Account Management, Acrobat, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Charting.
- Oversaw the Hardlines implementation of a $44 million department store.
- Organized and implement merchandising plan utilizing corporate directives and past experience.
- Delegates job assignments and supervised a minimum of twenty employees daily.
- Review and modify priorities in accordance with project specification.
- Preserve a customer friendly atmosphere during all phases on construction.
- Collaborate with upper management headquarters regarding project issues routinely.
- Responsible for the employment and termination of personnel as required.
Diploma In Relevant
Merchandise Coordinator Resume
Objective : Utilize the skills gained in my outside work experiences to provide exceptional customer service while learning new skills; Perform my role effectively while contributing to the overall company; Motivating and encouraging all coworkers.
Skills : Cash Handling, Leadership Development.
- Establish merchandising plan and priorities for assigned departments with other management.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of current, fresh, and fashionable features.
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and associates when setting and addressing priorities; provide periodic progress updates.
- Ensure the execution and maintence of all Marshalls merchandising standards (sizing, categorizing, signing, no ticket, mismates, and damages) Ensure the quick and efficient flow of goods into and around the departments while maintaining an easy to shop sales floor.
- Accepts and responds appropriately to constructive feedback from management.
- Work closely with markdown team when completing markdowns.
- Accomplish goals agree upon with minimum supervision.
- Addressees, prioritize and organize workload and managed time effectively.