Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Resume
Objective : Fifty years of public service that has demonstrated dedication to y country and to the safety of the public. Security seems to be a good fit for skills and abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Wet Chemistry, Leadership, Leadership, Management Experience.
- Responsible for locating, identifying, rendering safe, and disposal of hazardous unexploded conventional, nuclear, biological and chemical munitions, and improvised explosive devices.
- Executed range clearance/disposal operations for three tactical and four manned ranges on the Barry M.
- Identified and disposed of more than 1800 UXOs.
- Encountered both foreign and domestic ordnance to include bombs, guided missiles, rockets, sub-munitions, grenades, flares, projectiles, and practice ordnance.
- Detonated and demolished hazardous munitions, pyrotechnics and outdated explosives.
- Worked with cutting-edge technology to remotely disable unsafe ordnance.
- Performed parachute or helicopter insertion operations
- Supported law enforcement agencies.
- Cleared waterways of mines in support of the Fleet.
Jr. Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Resume
Objective : Experienced, motivated, and dependable professional. Proficient in the safe handling and disposition of explosive materials. Demonstrated ability to maintain composure under pressure. Extensive knowledge base and proven ability to train others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security, Leadership, Demolition, Hazmat, Team Building, Team Player, Team Oriented, Team Oriented, Critical Thinker, Critical Thinker, Personnel Management, Management , Management .
- Plans, organizes and manages the presentation of explosives countermeasures training courses.
- Reviews established training objectives, lesson plans, training materials, and instructional methods prior to the beginning of assigned courses.
- Researches and reviews current reports related to Diplomatic Security and introduces applicable information into EC courses.
- Approves shipments of special equipment and materials, and other related activities.
- Complies with all Federal Law Enforcement Training Accreditation (FLETA) standards.
- Resolves complex problems that occur in the preparation for and during training.
- Evaluates training effectiveness to ensure that training objectives have been met.
- Reviews and analyzes trainee evaluations, feedback from other instructors, and personal observations.
Sr. Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Resume
Summary : Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician serves as an instructor for explosives and Improvised Explosive Device (IED) recognition and avoidance techniques with responsibility for planning, organizing, and presenting and/or managing the presentation of one or more of these courses and for evaluating training effectiveness to ensure that objectives are met.
Skills : Team Building, Evidence Analysis, Complex Planning, Problem Solving, Problem Sensitivity, Policy Implementation, Strategic Planning, Explosive Site Exploitation, Detailed Reconnaissance, Decision Making, Integrity.
- Supervised application of knowledge of the methods and techniques employed by terrorists to use commercial explosives, Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) weapons to minimize threats against military aviation while training the United States and Republic of Korea Air Force Airmen.
- Participated in and oversaw daily training of 15 Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technicians on the methods used by terrorists to use explosives and modified military munitions as Improvised Explosive Devices.
- Performed duties as an EOD evaluator during monthly, week-long, base-wide training exercises that included the 15K Air Force personnel in order to prepare for the defense of in the event of aggression.
- Participates in curriculum review conferences.
- Maintained Eligibility of SCI-DCID 6/4 (Top Secret) Security Clearance.
- Responsible for rendering safe military explosives and improvised explosive devices utilizing a classified database of procedures.
- Responded to on and off base calls for assistance regarding suspicious packages and devices.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician I Resume
Objective : Hardworking and motivated professional looking to transition from Air Force active duty to the civilian workforce. Highly motivated with more than 10 years of experience and achievements, including Air Force Combat Action Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Air Force Commendation Medal, and Army Commendation Medal.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Wet Chemistry, Leadership, Leadership, Management Experience, Risk Management, Critical Thinking, Climbing.
- Dealt with IED/UXO response calls both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Took charge of incident sites and directed many different people at the same time on what needed to be done.
- Worked both in a close team and independently with positive results.
- Taught classes on explosives safety and IED/UXO recognition both to fellow EOD technicians as well as soldiers from other occupational specialties.
- Set up and ran training lanes for K-9 handlers and their dogs for scent training as well as procedures to follow upon detection.
- Worked with Secret Service in support of POTUS, VPOTUS, and other VIPs by providing technical knowledge and advice on explosives, checkpoint security, and procedures.
- Provided in-depth search support for any packages and areas.
- Attained senior EOD badge.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician II Resume
Headline : To utilize extensive experience in the Military as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal Team Leader, technical training and curriculum development, leading teams in dynamic, changing environments, and managing multi-functional organizations to meet the goals of OK Corral Gun Club and provide the best shooting experience to its members and guests.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Osha, Linux, Network Administration, Technical Support, Technical Writing, Strategic Planning, Servers, Customer Service, Management.
- Formed first counter IED platoon with strict orders of IED disruption and interrogation post-blast.
- Collected large amounts of evidence on bomb makers and created target packages for those individuals.
- Created Counter IED training lanes for 3rd Armor.
- Trained 3rd Armor trainers.
- Conducted numerous missions and training sessions with explosive detection dogs.
- Worked for the State Department while on deployment with the Army.
- Conducted VIP missions for President and high ranking Generals.
- Used of explosive detection equipment for unknown or homemade explosives.
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician III Resume
Summary : This Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician position performs demolition of a variety of ammunition and explosives and operates equipment used in demolition operations.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Locates, Identity, Render Safe, recover and destroy the foreign Nuclear Biological Chemical / conventional munitions / and Improvised Explosive Devices.
- Identifies and removes designated material such as projectiles, cartridges, propelling charges, mines, bombs, grenades, incendiary and chemical ammunition, pyrotechnics, smokeless powder, (TNT), explosive "D" and other high explosives from magazines.
- Loads and unloads material on trucks and transports them to disposal areas.
- Places material in trenches, excavations, pits or behind revetment and place appropriate detonating charges, attach fuzes and fuze wires or lay powder train within established regulations.
- Sets and fires charges with blasting caps, detonating fuzes, time fuzes, blasting machines, push-down generators or similar equipment.
- Establishs and ensures compliance with all site-specific explosive operations safety requirements.
- Enforces personnel limits and safety exclusion zones for explosives related operations.
Asst. Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Resume
Objective : Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician with over 14 years of technical, tactical and supervisory experience. Proven leader with a strong sense of organizational loyalty. Real world experience conducting emergency and munitions response operations during high risk explosive events to include military unexploded ordnance and improvised explosive devices (IED).
Skills : Training & Development, Explosive Ordnance DIsposal, Supervisor, Manager.
- Contacted for unit records keeping, new employees training and travel information.
- Attended Air Force records management training to become the unit's representative.
- Attended Defense Travel System training to become a unit's travel representative and assist employees on travel vouchers and submitting a request for travel.
- In-processed all new employees and started their training to make sure they completed it within the desired timeframe.
- Deployed as an EOD technician.
- Completed more than 200 combat EOD missions resulting in the disposal of over 500,000 lbs.
- Captured enemy ordnance.
- Provided EOD support for Air Combat Command while stateside.
Associate Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Resume
Headline : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence that will help to achieve personal and organizational goals.
Skills : Leadership, Critical Thinking, Planning And Organizing, Result Oriented, Adaptability.
- Locates, identifies, render safe and dispose of foreign and domestic conventional, biological, chemical, or nuclear ordnance and IEDs.
- Supervises and provides technical guidance to less experienced soldiers.
- Performs radiological monitoring.
- Reads and interprets x-rays, diagrams, drawings, and other technical information on explosive ordnance.
- Conducts formal instruction to military and civilian audiences.
- Assists with the administrative duties necessary to support unit operations.
- Prepares technical intelligence and incident reports.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing both training and wartime stocks of NBC equipment; NBC training where trained numerous soldiers in many personal protective measures.
Lead Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Resume
Summary : Military Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, Hazmat Technician, Safety Supervisor, Trainer/Certifier, Quality Assurance Supervisor, Non Commissioned Officer In Charge of daily administration and security.
Skills : Team Building, Evidence Analysis, Complex Planning, Problem Solving, Problem Sensitivity, Policy Implementation, Strategic Planning, Explosive Site Exploitation, Detailed Reconnaissance, Decision Making, Integrity, Proficient With Whites, Shonstadt, ML3 Etc.
- Maintained Safety Records and train all incoming personnel.
- Provided Secret Service support to the President and other officials.
- Maintained training and certification on unit supported nuclear weapons.
- Made sure the unit complies with OSHA standards.
- Ensured compliance with DoD Military Service- and/or DDESB-approved site plans.
- Analyzed the potential risks (e.g., operational, explosives safety, general safety) associated with MEC-related activities and develop and implement required mitigating measures.
- Established and ensured compliance with site-specific explosives safety requirements, including, but not limited to:
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Resume
Summary : Operated as section leader for maintenance department within company. Preformed advance repairs on all equipment throughout company. Trained new team members on proper conduct and standard operating procedures with in maintenance department to ensure all regulations are followed.
Skills : Management, MS office, Organising.
- Conducted daily safety inspections on stored munitions and explosive materials.
- Conducted Emergency Response Calls(ERC) to provide technical expertise on Munitions and Explosives of Concern(MEC) to include UXO and DMM.
- Conducted range clearances, in which Ryan would train and lead soldiers on the proper ways of sweeping, marking and disposing of MEC and UXO.
- Ranged would last from a few days to several weeks, sweeping for anything from WWII era Bazooka rounds to highly sensitive 40mm Grenade rounds.
- Ensured proper PPE is used correctly.
- Conducted weekly safety briefings for all members.
- Conducted weekly inspections on all equipment.