Advertising Account Executive Resume
Objective : Highly accomplished, enterprising visionary combining outstanding sales and marketing talents with a focus on the advertising industry. Results-oriented, decisive leader with proven experience in providing high-quality performance in boosting organizational profitability and recognition through high-impact sales.
Skills : Strategic Sales Planning & Implementation, Negotiations, Presentations, Public Speaking.
- Responsible for advertising sales account management, territory management, client retention, and client satisfaction.
- Initiated contact with prospective and existing clients, identified their needs and then emphasized product benefits via an interactive PowerPoint presentation in order to drive sales, increase brand recognition and grow business.
- Created and implemented effective sales strategies and presentations to increase client base.
- Developed both short and long term sales and marketing strategies; executed strategies to achieve financial obligations.
- Maintained a high volume of repeat clients promoting additional services to achieve greater sales volume.
- Effectively addressed client questions regarding products to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Performed sales forecasts, thoroughly completed required documentation and reporting for proper processing of contracts, confidential information, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports.
- Documented all sales calls, activities, appointments and follow-ups in Sales look CRM system.
Bachelor Of Business
Sr. Advertising Account Executive Resume
Summary : Energetic Media and Advertising Executive with over 15 years of successful sales, business development, and management experience within creative, entrepreneurial environments. Strong balance of intuition and analytical skills, including strategic and tactical management styles.
Skills : Budget Management, Market Analysis, Advertising, Negotiations, Proven Leadership, Collaborative Focus, Creative Thinking, Media Buying.
- Responsible for all Paid Search, Display, Mobile, Cost Per Lead, Email Blasts, and Text Messaging Utilized AdWords, Bing, and Google Analytics accounts daily to provide optimization strategies for PPC clients.
- Implemented optimization techniques with CPL vendors to improve enrollment conversions.
- Improved return rates for our largest client by 55%.
- Managed all landing page, microsite, and mobisite creation and implementation.
- Responsible for executing and monitoring all inbound, outbound and stitch-in texting campaigns.
- Streamlined texting implementation for the company's largest client.
- Generated new clients through consistent contact via email, fax, and outgoing calls.
Jr. Advertising Account Executive Resume
Summary : Maintaining documentation of all project details and be responsible for regular communication with the team including project briefs, status updates, client feedback and approvals.
Skills : Word, Supervisor, Excel, Powerpoint, Account Management.
- Evaluated and monitored escrow files.
- Managed administrative computer systems.
- Provided appraisal information to borrowers and branches.
- Previewed appraisal requests. Ordered appraisal documents.
- Used Internet, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Outlook programs.
- Verified and examined information and accuracy of a loan application and closing documents.
- Provided business recommendations to clients for best placement and media schedule for return on investment.
Advertising Account Executive III Resume
Objective : Seeking a sales or a marketing position within a promising company where skills and dedication will allow the company, to meet and exceed its mission and goals. An outgoing and creative individual with a passion for sales, a love for people, and the mentality that persistence overcomes resistance.
Skills : Email Marketing, Prospecting, Leadership, Business Development, Business Management, Business Planning.
- Cold calling auto dealerships to present them with our software which helped them auto-post their inventory to Craigslist and sell more cars.
- Maintained good contact with them and tried to up-sell them on various other marketing products to boost sales.
- Utilized Big Data marketing to drive more traffic to their websites, more phone calls to their dealerships, and more qualified buyers to their lot.
- Helped develop with the sales manager, the best ways to try to stay in business.
- Called all of our competitors and wrote a detailed report on what they were doing after the collapse to develop our own unique strategy.
- Wrote several scripts and contributed to the growth in sales.
- Lead hunting and scrubbing, good time management, meticulous account managing and maintaining solid relationships with customers.
Advertising Account Executive II Resume
Headline : Visionary and goal-oriented individual with several years of demonstrated experience working in fast-paced environments such as Account Management, Marketing/PR, Sales and Billing. Seeking the opportunity to utilize skills within a growing organization.
Skills : Sales Management, Retail Mangement.
- Planned, Organized, & Managed Special Events, Promotions, and Accounts of local businesses within the Tri-County area.
- Prepared Marketing campaigns and presentations for diverse markets.
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and the applicability of advertising methods to meet the goals of clients.
- Directed and organized supporting activities for live radio remotes at local businesses.
- Researched and documented Demographics, Trends, Education, Income, and Spending power of growing target audiences.
- Tested and documented the overall success of campaigns, and the need for alternative solutions.
- Developed long-run and short-run operational plans.
- Developed and maintained tracking systems to monitor and optimize the overall success of campaigns and events.
Master Of Business
Advertising Account Executive I Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where Advertising Account Executive experience can contribute to your customers' satisfaction and company's success.
Skills : Flexible, people oriented, good written and verbal , problem solver.
- Expanded personal sales list by tapping into existing relationships with past clients and introducing them into the cable medium.
- Aggressively grew existing clientele base by 150%.
- Maintained and established long-lasting business relationships with current clientele to ensure future advertising.
- Prepared proposals, contracts, and marketing PowerPoint presentations for advertising clientele.
- Maintained constant collections of outstanding monies from both inactive and active accounts.
- Embraced and sold new cutting edge RFI (Request For Information) technology advertising campaigns to prospective clientele.
- Assisted in developing and creating advertising packages and added value incentives to generate new business and upsell opportunities.
B.A. In Business
Lead Advertising Account Executive Resume
Headline : An experienced top performing relationship building professional. Take advantage of over 20 years of experience in which to grow, pushing myself to the highest levels of performance.
Skills : Sales, Digital Marketing, Content Development, Advertising, Public Speaking.
- Sold advertising including radio time, Internet, direct mail.
- Decided on customer advertising and marketing needs.
- Recommended specific types of advertising.
- Provided cost estimates and scheduled advertising.
- Made presentations to new and existing customers.
- Maintained company performance standards.
- Prepared ads for production.
Bachelors In Mass
Associate Advertising Account Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain a Advertising Account Executive position with a solid, honest company that is challenging, yet rewarding when the proper efforts are put forth. Confident selling and will be relevant in the future.
Skills : Strong verbal and written communication, Social media marketing.
- Landed several key accounts such as Cleveland Clinic, Akron Children's Hospital, Mercy Hospital, and several auto dealers out East.
- Selling from a portfolio of products and maintaining current advertisers.
- Inventing creative packages, ideas, and ads to assist in the selling of current and new potential advertisers.
- Prospecting for new advertisers, obtaining appointments with prospects, completing needs assessments, and selling products that fill the need.
- Working closely with an advertiser and graphic artists on creativity.
- Developed business relationships with clients while consistently meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Excelled in developing strong relationships with area businesses that resulted in significant advertising.
Associates In Business
Advertising Account Executive/Representative Resume
Headline : Experience in the Advertising Account Executive with solid expertise in online marketing, branding, social media and market research. Cultured person and Tri-lingual in English, Arabic and French.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Creative Cloud Adobe, Mac Operating.
- Worked with the director of marketing for WordFast, the leading translation memory software.
- Partnered with TransPerfect executives for specialized projects, and branding initiatives.
- Kept track of revenue, hits, and customer preferences for Wordfast.com using google analytics.
- Created marketing and advertising campaigns to target freelance translators, and agencies.
- Wrote creative briefs and corporate marketing projects that are still implemented.
- Management of ad campaign fulfillment including ad testing and campaign scheduling.
- Analyze market research/clinical data and provide timely, concise, and constructive feedback.
Bachelor's In Advertising
Advertising Account Executive Resume
Summary : Innovative, award-winning Advertising and Advertising Account Executive with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experienced sales professional. Highly motivated, creative, team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Skills : Legal Drafting, Problem-Solving, Communication, Risk Identification, Legal, Marketing, Policy.
- Prospect, research, and secure new retail, business, university & medical advertising accounts.
- Develop and implement a strategic territory account management plan to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Exceeded annual sales goal 13 out of the past 16 years.
- Create and deliver presentations tailored to individual client marketing needs and close the sale.
- Implement and manage the fulfillment of retail accounts' advertising campaigns.
- Worked with the sales team to meet goals/quotas by providing business strategy recommendations to create efficiencies.
- Represented the company during various events including industry trade shows.
B.S. In Business