Student Supervisor Resume
Summary : To gain employment with a company or institution that offers a consistently positive atmosphere to learn and implement new technologies of the betterment of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suites.
- Increased accuracy in cycle counting to 98+% resulting in improved inventory control and shrink reduction.
- Improved morale and team spirit resulting in a reduction in the turnover of associates.
- Led the installation of new natural gas-fueled vehicles and the development of on-site fueling.
- Increased warehouse efficiency relocation slow-moving items to newly created batch picking of slow-moving items.
- Managed all the financial reporting for multiple cost centers creating a reduction in the cost of 18%.
- Managed the day to day operations for a dedicated fleet for the major retail customers.
- Managed the daily relay functions for a major LTL carrier running up the Northeast (95 corridors).
BA In Business
Sr. Student Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a Student Supervisor position with an outstanding company that offers growth and challenge.
Skills : MultiTrack DAW, Pinnacle Studio, Snapseed, Thinglink.
- Supervised and provided leadership to other student assistants.
- Oversaw all student employees in the absence of the manager.
- Managed risk in emergency situations and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Provided excellent customer service in enforcing all facility rules and regulations.
- Exceeded facility patron's expectations through quality customer service and education.
- Performed sales of memberships and all point of sale operations.
- Managed all pro shop operations including cash drawer responsibilities.
- Reported incidents according to established policies.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Student Supervisor Resume
Objective : Student Supervisor Aim to develop experience related to health and wellness. Highly motivated to inspire and help others.
Skills : Pro Engineer, AutoCad, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Trained and supervised student employees in a food delivery restaurant.
- Ensured customers are satisfied by providing the best service, products, and environment.
- Answered multiple telephones while processing continuous orders.
- Processed orders into computers using a student identification system.
- Assisted dishwasher if necessary.
- Stocked and tracked daily inventory.
- Ensured costumers received fresh products by following the calendar system.
- Managed order in a fast-paced environment.
Student Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To find employment which would allow to apply field of study, Mechanical Engineering, and to further learn and develop education and experience.
Skills : Teaching, Administrative, Leadership, Operations Management .
- Worked in the school's judicial office which is primarily in-charge of upholding a fair school climate conducive to learning and to the promotion of the students' well-being.
- Conducted investigations on the students' misbehaviors and violations of school policies (as indicated in the student handbook).
- Designed and implemented discipline programs for the students.
- Made sure that the sanctions given to the students are fair and in accordance with their legal rights.
- Coordinated with teachers and parents regarding the students' academic and non-academic needs.
- Supervised students during educational field trips.
- Served as a mentor and supervisor to the students during their study tours.
Master's In Basic Education
Student Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Looking for a position where knowledge and experience will benefit the company as well as gain more experience in varies environments. Energetic and determination will help bring more satisfaction to others and their experience with your company.
Skills : Data Entry, Invoices, Interviewing, Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service, Supervisory Experience.
- Managed the shift in absence of management, handling staff shortages, customer and cashier issues.
- Able to open and close Food court and makes sure all settle cash reports are run and money is counted out and secured.
- Made sure all equipment is clean and off and product is put away correctly and secured.
- Able to work all positions including griller when there is a shortage of student or classified workers.
- Able to know if there is inaccurate information on the signage.
- Able to train student employees on all jobs and set an example of how a student should work.
- Managed and coached students through extensive script training, biweekly reviews, and call monitoring.
B.S. In Health Science
Student Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Service-focused case manager with a strong commitment to serving the needs of disadvantaged adults and special-needs populations. Excel in program and organizational planning, with documented success of overcoming the challenges of financial constraints and limited resources to provide high-quality, comprehensive service and care.
Skills : Application Systems Administrator, Programming, Microsoft Office.
- Supervised the day-to-day activities of 20 college students in the shelving department.
- Informed and encouraged students to finish the task at hand.
- Facilitated orientations and training for new student workers.
- Compiled detailed statistical information for quality control purposes.
- Assisted people over the phone and by a person.
- Worked at the library for four years started shelving books and move up to a student supervisor.
- Supervised but was constantly coming up with ideas to improve the library and the services we provided.
- Worked with excel and word to try to improve our services to the students.
BA In Sociology
Asst. Student Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a food service worker to utilize current skill set, leadership and supervisory experience, and passion for service in the food industry.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Suite, Excel.
- Worked daily in equipment room setting.
- Took care of laundry loops for all varsity teams and players.
- Maintained turf field for soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey.
- Maintained fields for baseball and softball.
- Maintained and cleaned our tennis courts and basketball courts.
- Worked daily in game day operations for all varsity athletics.
- Operated scoreboard for soccer, basketball and baseball games.
- Played music for volleyball, basketball and baseball games.
- Contributed to filming highlights for all sports.
Bachelor Of Science
Student Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : To pursue a challenging and rewarding career where can utilize leadership and customer service skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Assisted management with the operation, maintenance, sanitation, and safety of the restaurant.
- Calculated and managed hours of employees to keep track of the budget.
- Provided customer service to a demanding environment.
- Assigned tasks to employees to work at designated stations.
- Inputted patron counts and daily attendance records at the end of every shift.
- Responded to customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Assisted with food inventory and special projects.
- Ensured that access to dining rooms limited to authorized residents and their paid guests.
- Responsible for setting up each meal appropriately, including ensuring the menu board is correctly displayed, all employees are.
B.A. In Sociology
Student Supervisor/Advisor Resume
Objective : To secure a goverment position in an organization with a stable environment that will enable the use and sharpening of strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Fundraising, Leadership, Public Speaking, Event Planning.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding food service.
- Trained workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Observed and evaluated workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Assigned duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Inspected supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Recommended measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Performed personnel actions, such as providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Recorded production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
Student Supervisor Resume
Objective : Dependable worker bringing management experience and willingly take on responsibility while meeting tight deadlines. An enthusiastic team member with a strong work ethic and advanced problem solving skills.
Skills : Management, Communication, Communication, Computer, Supervisory Experience, Assessment, Customer Service, Dependable.
- Organized staffing assignment for all work areas with the Marketplace.
- Ensured a high level of customer service, answering questions, addressing concerns and displaying a friendly disposition.
- Communicated with assistant manager on duty.
- Completed daily shift report documenting any incidents or concerns involving facilities, equipment, customers and/or employees.
- Ensured student employees followed established food preparation, service, and sanitation guidelines.
- Trained new student employees and ensure they understand all their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Enforced departmental policies and procedures, providing supervision and direction to assist student employees in meeting required performance standards.
- Provided checker backup assistance as needed including completing closing reports, recording customer counts, and incident reports.
BA In Sociology