Home Mortgage Consultant Resume
Summary : Home Mortgage Consultant Utilizing more than 12 years in finance and risk management experience to become a valuable asset to leadership. Strong knowledge of mortgage programs and products.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Access, SQL, Blackbaud systems, CRM systems, HRIS, Google Apps, and Salesforce.
- Maintain Federal compliance with lending regulations.
- Develop plans for mortgage loans for the purpose of purchase and refinance.
- Analyzed proposed contracts negotiations, extensions and opportunities to secure best possible outcome.
- Evaluate, process and underwrite complicated consumer financing adhering to company and government guidelines.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data and unusual or complex loan files for regulatory compliance and banks internal reviews.
- Utilize strong written and oral skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Review loans made within the bank's policy and in compliance with governing laws and regulations.
- Manage real estate appraisals, lien positions, title reports and real estate transactions including commercial real estate.
Sr. Home Mortgage Consultant Resume
Headline : Home Mortgage Consultant is responsible for the conversion of leads/prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
Skills : Sales, Lending, Customer Service, Credit Analysis, Account Management.
- Interview clients in order to make appropriate loan package recommendations.
- Complete loan application through the interviewing process.
- Gather appropriate income and asset documentation required for loan products.
- Create and facility classes for team members, clients, and business partners.
- Helped team members identify sales leads and the ability to ask and answer the basic questions regarding home loans and lines of credit.
- Enabled team members to meet sales goals each month and receive payout bonuses.
- Created and facilitated for clients that were informational based on wealth building through real estate ownership.
Jr. Home Mortgage Consultant Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience with processes new mortgage loan financing business. Becomes a trusted mortgage advisor to customers and networking sources.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Windows, Cash Handling.
- Assisted existing clients with refinances, and home equity loans.
- Helped new customers seek to obtain a new home mortgage.
- Input data into various systems to include changes to credit reports.
- Handled both calm and heated calls easily.
- Defused heated calls for other team members.
- Edited the paperwork of other team member's mortgages.
- Processed an excessive amount of new mortgages, refinances, and home equity lines of credit to the extent of extreme monthly bonuses.
Home Mortgage Consultant III Resume
Summary : To work in a Home Mortgage Consultant position that provides exceptional customer service and offers great challenges and rewards for accomplishments made. Performance and results-driven business professional with 20+ years experience in sales, team leadership, marketing and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Office Assistant, Server, Motivated, Bilingual.
- Team lead for a group of 10 loan originators providing constant support.
- Responsible for the sale of residential mortgages to existing customers.
- Responsible for gaining new business and customers through outside sources, such as business owners, home builders, and real estate agents.
- Worked with approximately 25 individuals who consistently provided me with customer referrals.
- Consistently in the top 5% in the Midwest Region.
- Consistently received customer service scores of 100%.
- Responsible for opening new accounts, cross-selling various bank products through extensive cold calling to current and potential customers, as well as assisting walk-in customers.
Home Mortgage Consultant II Resume
Objective : Manages the financial function and associated teams, including development of strategy, goals and objectives. Promotes the development of effective team relationships, and functions in various capacities as required to ensure the success of team efforts.
Skills : Licensed Loan Officer, Licensed Banker Accidental.
- Responsible for the sale of conforming and non-conforming, reverse.
- Review, processing, and closing loans.
- Prepared underwriting analysis including key risk factors, industry trends, and financial statement analysis as well as projection scenarios for customers and prospects.
- Direct involvement in the origination and/or restructuring of middle-market loans.
- Responsible for the monitoring of monthly documentation for all customer and employee relations.
- Participated in numerous customer/client calls with Business Development and Relationship Officers.
- Skilled in confirming with Title Company that the loan closed and disbursed.
Home Mortgage Consultant I Resume
Headline : Seeking a Home Mortgage Consultant
challenging and rewarding position with a fast-paced company, where talents, extreme versatility, developed professional management skills, sales, technical and mechanical skills will benefit the organization.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Advise potential borrowers regarding appropriate Mortgage loan programs and mortgage loan process.
- Engage in loan origination activities that include calling on Realtors, Builders, Affinity Partners or other B2B business partners in the community.
- Participate in community or trade events for the purpose of promoting the Company.
- Quoting rates, programs and taking loan applications, and conducting loan support activities that encompass the point of sale.
- Reviews residential loan application files to verify that application data is accurate, complete and meets standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities and length of employment; recommends that loans not meeting standards be denied.
- Specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal; informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Calls or writes credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy.
License In Education
Lead Home Mortgage Consultant Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Home Mortgage Consultant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales CRM Programs, Kronos.
- Responsible for helping customers to achieve their mortgage financing goals.
- Consult with customer on their financing options, selection appropriate loan products and obtaining permanent single-family mortgage loans, home equity loans and lines of credit through the Bank.
- Responsible for ensuring each loan meets the customer's needs, as well as quality and marketability requirements within the policies and guidelines of the US Bank.
- Consulted with customers in evaluating products that meet the customer's financial needs.
- Engaged in business development and loan origination activities outside of the company premises.
- Actively maintaining realtors' relationship by going to open houses and broker tours.
- Generated referrals to bank/brokerage partners to increase and develop client relationships within a bank.
B.S. In Psychology
Asst. Home Mortgage Consultant Resume
Objective : Home Mortgage Consultant supports the organizations mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through the day-to-day work flow processes that affect Holiday Builders.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Long-term Customer Service, Mortgage Banking, Non-profit Volunteer.
- Responsible for managing a multi-million dollar pipeline, consisting of both purchase and refinance business.
- Process mortgage documentation and execute the closing of the transaction.
- Follow-up and customer contentment is a key attribute throughout the entire mortgage process.
- Collecting and processing the proper credit and collateral paperwork through the process is imperative to success.
- Staying up to date with the ever-changing mortgage and banking guidelines provides me an edge over the competition.
- Follow-up with the customer to be sure trailing documents that are needed by the underwriter are obtained.
- Analyze financial statements and tax returns completing initial underwrite prior to submission.
Bachelor Of Arts
Home Mortgage Consultant/Officer Resume
Headline : Home Mortgage Consultant with 5 years of B2B sales experience in-person and over the phone. Money-motivated with strong closing skills. Experienced sales rep with territory management and closing experience.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office.
- Recommended loan approvals and denials based on customer loan application reviews.
- Originated, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan proposals.
- Initiation and development of marketing and promotional strategies of our company to enable our company to prosper and to reach new heights.
- Compiled database of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Developed and maintained relationships with local real estate agents, attorney's and clients.
- Coordinated and liaised with the mortgage loan administration, attorney and clients.
- Submitted loan applications to the underwriter for verification and recommendations.
- Developed prospects for new loans by conducting cold calls weekly.
- Strategizing the work schedule to meet the sales targets set forth by this company.
BS In Finance
Home Mortgage Consultant Resume
Summary : Home Mortgage Consultant professional with a focus on Multi-Family Leasing. Experienced in developing and growing new markets by increasing market presence and brand recognition. Adept in negotiations, market research, and client analysis.
Skills : Sales Management & Financial Growth.
- Leading multinational financial services company with operations worldwide.
- Consultative sales role advancing branch market share and profitability.
- Established personal production goals aligned with overall company objectives, and leveraged a variety of creative marketing strategies to generate own lead pipeline.
- Analyzed each customer's financial and credit data and presented appropriate long-term solutions.
- Closely managed account and prospect database.
- Placed in Top 10 in regional sales through entire tenure.
- Ranked in Top 5 in a region within 90 days of hire.
BA In Criminal Law