Chief Architect Resume
Summary : Over 20 years designing and developing software applications and related systems. Eleven years of leading and managing software teams and software projects. Nine years teaching software programming courses part-time at the college level.
Skills : C#, C++, Python, Java, Visual Studio, Web Development.
- Developed application software for the Lakeland, Fl.
- Used Oracle's SOA Suite software to develop synchronization applications to integrate the meter data collection system, the Meter Data Management system, and the corporate system of record.
- Designed, developed, and implemented the Electronic Records Management System (ERMS) handling storage archival of records for 8 different business units.
- Reviewed project goals and objectives with the project manager and design team.
- Coordinated with design team leaders to promote architectural goals and development of design concepts.
- Demonstrated experience to efforts to operationalize and scale to production bleeding-edge technologies in order to meet production SLA requirements related to reliability, availability, performance, ease of use, and security.
- Demonstrated expertise in the areas of traditional data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
Sr. Chief Architect Resume
Summary : Chief Architect for the NA Telecommunications (Telco) team to join us. In this role, you will serve as an evangelist in the region by sharing a vision for Red Hat's multi-offering solutions, positioning Red Hat as an innovator and spreading awareness of our emerging technologies.
Skills : C++, Perl, Python, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Engaged Visa's Information Security Organization on PCI DSS compliance for ensuring security to our networks, cardholder data, stronger access control, regularly scheduled penetration testing to our networks and applications, and security policy compliance.
- Participated in security roadmap definition on authentication, authorization, PKI integration, and support, keys and certificates management, storage and validation.
- Advocated the Sun Microsystems Logical Domain (LDOM) virtualization technology as a more cost-effective alternative to the proposed server farm solution in replacing a legacy platform for our CEMEA region client.
- Demonstrated the viability of virtualization through cost analysis, pros and cons comparison, and a proof of concept on the technology.
- Led a team of engineers to explore the performance, stability, scalability, and security capabilities of LDOM.
- Developed project plan to identify all related tasks, durations, dependencies, and levels of effort.
- Facilitated weekly status meetings to ensure all milestones were met as planned.
Jr. Chief Architect Resume
Objective : Over Twenty-two years of executive contact center technology management, including global architecture design, product development and management, and vendor management. Reported to CEO, COO, CMO, and CIO. Consistently described as an out of the box problem solver, positive change agent, with deep technology expertise.
Skills : Ivnetory Management, Management, Management, Manager.
- Framed structure with curtain walling to the North Elevation with external structural diagrid & South East & South West Elevations faced with stone cladding.
- Responsible for the project include providing architectural support to the CSCEC & MAK teams of structural, mechanical, electrical& security engineers.
- Technical supported to the construction team and sub-contractors & specialist sub-contractors.
- Prepared bi-weekly reports for management & project teams.
- Co-ordinated & prepared bi-weekly sub-contractors progress meetings.
- Attended bi-weekly main & sub-contractors progress meetings with project management teams.
- Served as a subject matter expert to the directorate in the areas of data engineering, data architectures, and resource utilization, as needed.
Chief Architect III Resume
Objective : Enterprise Architecture - Agile Transformation - Strategic Planning Result oriented Enterprise Architect and Manager with expertise in designing large, complex, cross-functional full life cycle projects with a focus on business process and customer service. Enterprise Architecture Strategy for legacy modernization and integration of heterogeneous technology stacks.
- Responsible for all aspects of architecture for applications and projects including Architecture strategy, data, and technology, re-use, and components.
- Worked allocation of activities: Technical activities 30%, Organizational activities 30%, Application activities 20%, and Project activities 20%.
- Established the technical architecture framework.
- Provided technical expertise for the organization.
- Selected and approved new tools to be used in the organization.
- Approved or rejected all software purchases for the organization.
- Ensured consistent design methodology across the organization.
Masters In Management
Chief Architect II Resume
Objective : Callner delivers focus, strategic excellence, and leadership expertise acquired over a distinguished 15+ year career in Information Technology. As a visionary problem solver with proven.
- Worked as the Chief Architect and Technical Volume Lead that responded to six proposals that have a potential of 1 billion dollars of new business.
- Established a Cloud Center of Excellence to provide a core competency for the company.
- Lead the effort for DevOps practice within REI Systems which includes an innovative DevOps Platform.
- Investigated, researched, and recommended new lines of business to expand offerings, including establishing a key partnership with Evolven that has expanded the company's service offerings.
- Developed a Solution Architecture Framework that provides best practices, and repeatable structure around solutioning for large captures ranging from $25 million to $500 million.
- Able to drive growth, resolve conflicts, improve morale, and exceed goals.
- Established collaborations within ORNL and with other national labs, academic, government, and commercial organizations that promote the visibility and reputation of the division and ORNL.
Computer Science Grade
Chief Architect I Resume
Objective : Over 18 years of experience in embedded product development in regulated environments. Chief Architect for flagship product families within major corporations including Telecom segment, Industrial marking and coding equipment Practiced and contributed to Danaher Business System tool development Experience ranges from covering idea generation to product realization -- product strategies, business intelligence, vendor capability assessment, standards contributions, systems engineering, data science and data analytics, software architecture and design, test support.
Skills : Data Science, Vendor Capability Assessment And Management, Supervisor, Mentor, LTE, 4G, 3G, WiFi, FCC, FDA, FAA, Six Sigma, C, C++.
- Led vendor selection for hardware platform (SoC), software solutions provider, and ODM maker.
- Established relations with vendors worldwide. Authored RFIs and RFPs, and evaluated responses.
- Formed teams across the globe, defined and delegated work for each location, supervised up to 80 architects and engineering multi-disciplinary teams o Primary author of system architecture and requirements.
- Drove several hardware and software modifications to reduce power consumption and to reduce cost of the product.
- Supervised the preparation of technical drawings by architectural technicians.
- Communicated and documented technical solutions to the NCCS system users and the project team.
- Identified reusable and innovative software solutions and algorithms for a data science and architectures portfolio.
BS In Electronics
Assistant Chief Architect Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Chief Architect with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Sales, Pre-Sales Consulting, Recruitment, Project Management,.
- Owned and operated this consulting company that focused on product planning, process definition, process improvement, product design, application development, and implementation.
- Converged International: Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
- Performed business analysis, during the roll-out of a new ERP solution, documenting existing processes and performed a gap analysis between these processes the new software's out of the box processes.
- Designed and developed a new interactive reporting capability that integrated with the ERP system and produces critical KPI's for critical incidents, emergency counseling, mediation, and training service offerings.
- Documented detailed business processes and produced a simulated model.
- Researched and designed experimental solutions to data science and architecture challenges that meet expected metrics based on data-driven requirements.
- Presented and defended architecture, design, and technique choices of proposed architectures to internal and external audiences.
Chief Architect/Director Resume
Objective : Seasoned IT professional with over a 20-year record of success overseeing multiple phases of multimillion-dollar IT projects for government and private-sector clients. Experience includes managing teams in support application development, system administration, application migration, and data center operations. Backed by a proven history of on-time, on-budget, and high-quality project completions.
Skills : Project Management, Website Design.
- Performed Government Lead role to support daily activities for the Enterprise Services Division (ESD).
- Served as the "Application Migration Subject Matter Expert" managing a team of contractors in support of the Army Data Center Consolidation Plan (ADCCP).
- Included tasking, execution, financial planning, and financial tracking of tasks pertaining to ADCCP application hosting and migrations.
- Performed high level financial, planning, and briefing interactions with hosting facilities.
- Transitioned to serve as the "System Administrator Pool" Government Lead managing a team of contractors in support of applications used across the organization.
- Responsible for technical direction, tasking, execution, hosting facility management & DIACAP compliance.
- Able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate collaboration and communication.
MS In Systems Engineering
Chief Architect/Engineer Resume
Summary : Distinguished Technology and Business savvy executive with more than 20 years of experience in Information Technology and Architecture overseeing organizational transformation and delivering business value-driven application solutions for the enterprise including SOA, BPM, Integration/ESB, Information/Data Management, Analytics, and shared services applications.
Skills : Objective-C, Swift, Java, OOAD, IOS.
- Accepted spec, netlist, or COT (Customer Owned Tooling) handoff from the customer, and deliver packaged tested ASIC's.
- Designed various portions of the ASIC using RTL (Verilog), Laker (schematic capture), and other tools.
- Managed and led a multi-disciplinary team throughout the project development and contract documentation phases.
- Demonstrated success in managing the definition of and adherence to structured architecture principles within an agile design and development effort.
- Advised top Technology and Conversion Leadership on all matters of technical design and strategy.
- Oversaw actions of all architects (Enterprise, Solution, Infrastructure and Data) and ensures alignment of Huntington's strategy to the IT strategy using various architectural models.
- Able to work with people at all levels, including outside consultants and vendors.
Master Of Electrical Engineering
Chief Architect Resume
Summary : Over 2+ years of combined experience in managing teams and making sure we reached our goals. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, with a typing speed of over 90 WPM with accuracy.
Skills : Python, R, Scala, Java, C, PIG,Hive, HBase,Spark,Flume,Scoop, RabbitMQ, HAProxy, Vagrant, Salt, Amazon AWS, Mirantis Open Stack.
- Redefined the QS/QSM Study process for the CS-NMT Node Developed the Product Development Plan for the CS-NMT/SUF & drive the plan via the System Architect Team & Product Management.
- Managed the System Architect Team to do the Proof Of Concepts, System and Solution Study Developed the Product Test Strategy and support the Test Manager in execution & monitoring.
- Resolved impediments of the design teams on the technical issues Drive the Trouble Report Board (TRB) to decide the way forward for the bugs and support the program manager in release planning.
- Supported the line manager in team competency requirements and maintain the competency matrix.
- Acted as the Agile Scrum Master for the System Architect Team and System Management Team for CS-NMT.
- Specialized in helping the team and other teams reach our goals in a timely and effective manner.
- Responsible for IT technical strategy as Huntington's top technology architectural design resource.