Maintenance Superintendent Resume
Summary : Maintenance Manager with 20 years of experience in fast-paced manufacturing environments. Excellent hands on management style and equipment troubleshooting skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in reduction of machine downtime, streamlining the efficiency of PM programs, and adherence to safety procedures.
Skills : Multi-Process Welder, Excellent Mechanical Skills, Computer Literate, Effective Leadership & Communication, Strong Focus on Safety, Detailed Report Writing, Exceptional Supervisory Skills - Able to Lead Multiple Crews, Outstanding Time Management Skills.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
- Acquire and store supplies and spare parts.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Plan and oversee installation of new equipment.
Bachelor Of Science
Maintenance Superintendent/Maintenance Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Maintenance Superintendent with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : PLC Programming.
- Directed forty-two maintenance personnel, 3 supervisors and a planner/scheduler.
- Planned equipment overhauls and preventive maintenance.
- Initiated equipment upgrades and modifications to improve reliability and reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Designed and supervised the installation of a remotely operated raw material delivery valve system which reduced waste, eliminated periodic repair and further enhanced personnel safety.
- Executed implementation of a Computerized Maintenance Management System which enabled improved documentation, enhanced failure prediction abilities and integrated interaction with the maintenance purchasing system.
- Allowed a 10 % reduction in spare parts inventory.
- Supervised 12 plant fumigation procedures, ensuring compliance with environmental standards and restoring building access and production restart 15% ahead of schedule in each case.
Maintenance Superintendent II Resume
Objective : Proven service oriented team leader, able to bring consensus to a diverse group of maintenance personnel, departmental staffs, and students, in order to bring project to completion within budget, and scheduled completion date. Effective people skills with creative turnaround, and results oriented problem solver traits. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Skills : Supervisory.
- Supervised maintenance employees while handling maintenance and repairs for all packaging and high speed manufacturing equipment, building systems, grounds, and facilities maintenance.
- Coordinated and budgeted PSM upgrade to comply with OSHA standards.
- Ensured compliance with all state and federal regulations as well as company EHS programs.
- Scheduled training for maintenance personnel to ensure proper set-ups and correct setting of environmental systems to maintain proper settings and HVAC units.
- Planned, ordered and executed all PMs within allotted time frames using MAXIMO PM System.
- Organized and implemented mechanic/ electrician level of knowledge testing for pay scales.
- Organized training for production and maintenance personnel to enhance equipment understanding.
- Organized ARC Flash training for all maintenance personnel.
Masters In Engineering
Maintenance Superintendent III Resume
Objective : Achieved cost reduction targets by implementing Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing Techniques Participated in six successful launches of automotive industries. Managed engineers, technicians, data clerks and operators in different areas of a high volume manufacturing plant.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Trained workforce on Total Productive Maintenance techniques in order to reduce downtime from 1 hour to 20 min.
- Developed and reduced yearly maintenance department budget.
- Equipment troubleshooting and support technicians with equipment problems.
- Managed five engineers, sixty-seven technicians, five lead technicians and four data clerks.
- Developed maintenance measurables for Quality Operation System such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness and Reliability and Maintainability Indexes.
- Responsible for mistake proofing index and audits for error proofing devices.
- Coordinated the design of mistake proofing devices for every manufacturing operation in the plant.
Maintenance Superintendent I Resume
Summary : Maintenance experience in manufacturing facilities Experience in both Union and non Union environments Participated in labor negotiations as part of management team Trained in Lean Manufacturing, 5S, Kaizen, Pull Systems, Management By Sight Demonstrates ability to work independently, provide leadership and work well with people at all levels of the organization.
Skills : Management, Maintenance Technician.
- Manage maintenance operations for 742 unit apartment community.
- Fills in any maintenance position as needed.
- Provides timely, quality and cost effective services and technical guidance.
- Keep daily, monthly, and year to date records of current operating budget in all phases.
- Responsible for capital projects and pricing.
- Obtains best pricing on parts from subcontractors ensuring quality.
- Solves problems for flood, fire and other emergencies.
Systems Maintenance Superintendent Resume
Objective : To advance in my position with responsibility and to heighten my job Skills and to stay with a Company with good job securities. Be very successful in my career, to devote my full potential to help a Company in growth and placement for possible promotion.
Skills : Project Management, Presentation Skills, Problem Resolution,.
- Delegated daily repair task's to maintenance crew and made sure that the building was kept clean.
- Supervised the upkeep of 30 unit apt building and report to property manager.
- Kept track of all material expenses and kept full records of all materials for stock.
- Knowledge of operations and procedures of maintenance.
- Reported building malfunctions, power failures, leaks, building equipment, and other damages.
- Experience in drywall, plaster, basic electrical, plumbing, and painting.
- Responded to emergency situations and took appropriate actions.
Master of Science
Lead Maintenance Superintendent Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will utilize my experience in the field of maintenance and reward me with challenging positions. The experience that I posses will ensure that I strive towards serving clients and customers better and ensure that the service department works efficiently, effectively, achieving job satisfaction gaining knowledge and growth key elements in helping me maintain my long term goals.
Skills : The ability to lead and complete a project on time and on budget.
- Reading blueprints and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures & material requirements.
- Laying out reference lines and points, computing position of framing and furring channels.
- Installing horizontal and vertical metal or wooden studs for attachment of wallboard(s) on interior and exterior walls.
- Building ventilation walls in underground passageways to control the proper circulation of air through the working areas.
- Installation of cabinets, siding, drywall & insulation.
- Installed rock boards to the structural framework of walls and ceilings.
- Inspected walls prior to the mounting by checking the level of the surface using various tools.
Aircraft Maintenance Superintendent Resume
Headline : Accomplished Plant Engineering and Maintenance Management professional with a proven track record of employing current manufacturing technologies to improve productivity and reduce operating costs. Broad experience level in such diverse industries as aerospace, pharmaceutical and food manufacturing.
Skills : Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Carpentry, Cabinet and Floor installation.
- Managed a department accountable for the upkeep of a facility with over $500mm in fixed assets employed in the production of armored tracked vehicles for the military.
- Lead a team of over 200 union maintenance personnel, and 20 line supervisors, managers and support staff including purchasing, planning and warehouse staff.
- Established and administered an annual operating budget of $25mm.
- Significant Accomplishments: Completed the renovation of two large plants to support the ramp up of a new amphibious assault vehicle line.
- Project entailed building renewal, installing of new utilities and building facilities, and installation of over $5mm of new equipment and tooling.
- Led a project team to complete the integration of $10mm of equipment associated with the company's Bradley Fighting Vehicle program.
- Project entailed monthly reporting to army administrators and government auditors.
- Project was completed on time and under budget.
BS In Electrical Engineering
Space Systems Maintenance Superintendent Resume
Headline : Experienced Fiberglass/Mechanical technician with a total of 7 combined years of hands on knowledge with fiberglass layup, repair, and finishing in automotive and aircraft maintenance, operation and repairs not limited to light and heavy duty vehicles and aircraft; Currently my skills also include General Property Maintenance for turn-key property cleaning to include minor plumbing repair, trim repair, flooring removal/repair, drywall repair, painting, shingle replacements, gutter cleaning, repairing/replacement, power washing, caulking, tree and bush trimming and more.
Skills : Military, Management, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Budgeting, Kronos.
- Responsible for the facility and equipment maintenance department and team members.
- Supervise, coordinate, and implement training programs for all maintenance skill trades across three shifts.
- Focus team efforts on equipment reliability and predictive maintenance.
- Improve maintenance organization by reducing short-term downtime equipment issues.
- Develop maintenance re-structuring and PM program with the utilization of the Cribmaster CPM Program.
- Implement 5S reorganization of maintenance MRO areas.
- Manage maintenance and facility budgets and projects.
Maintenance Superintendent/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Skilled and organized maintenance technician with more than 20 years in maintenance. Possesses in-depth knowledge of constructing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repair procedures in all areas of facility and mechanical systems for both commercial and residential buildings.
Skills : Highly proactive versatile leader and business management.
- Inspected equipment for proper performance and correct communication.
- Inspected each major piece of equipment, including blenders, hydration, pumps, chemical additive units and coil tubing units for proper operation.
- Maintained and repaired well production and automation equipment.
- Installed, maintained and recommended appropriate field solutions for electronic products.
- Interacted with control technicians and production control workers.
- Installed, repaired and troubleshot numerical controls.
- Tested and maintained computer-related industrial electronic control systems and electrical components.
- Interpreted schematic blueprints, wiring diagrams, performance specifications and service manuals.
Maintenance Superintendent/Worker Resume
Summary : Senior Project Engineer/Lead and Technical Manager with global experience in the Military and the Oil & Gas industry. Proven ability to plan and execute complex projects in remote locations while meeting all objectives within time and budget. Exceptional communicator who can work effectively with individuals at all organizational levels.
Skills : See Resume.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs, review costs, set priorities, and expedite operations.
- Direct all maintenance activitiesfor optimum quality assurance.
- Inspect completed work for DA compliance with US specifications Purchase tools, equipment, and supplies maintaining appropriate inventory levels Plan and implement new methods and procedures.
- Recommend equipment needed for improved operations and minimized costs.
- Advice upper management on additions and modifications needed and submit bids; I am the liaison with contractors, engineers and suppliers.
- Maintain time and production records, prepare preliminary department budgets, and monitor expenditure of budgeted funds.
- Assist in training and development of supervisors and technicians.
- Accompany appropriate state and local authoritiesduring site inspections and compliance audits.
Maintenance Superintendent Resume
Headline : An Engineering/Maintenance Manager with over 13 years of increasing responsibility in food manufacturing. I have a superb track record in achieving results through the development of People, Processes, and Equipment.
Skills : See Additional Information.
- Supervised all maintenance functions of a 380,000ft2 dry sausage production facility.
- Responsible for $800,000 annual maintenance budget.
- Supervised 36 mechanics across three shifts.
- Handled all outside mechanical contractor functions.
- Responsible for capital projects up to $500k.
- Promoted from maintenance supervisor to maintenance superintendent.
- Trained entire maintenance staff on use of MP2 CMMS.