Infantry Officer Resume
Summary : Over 30 years of total training experience. A Subject Matter Expert (SME) in both civilian and military training environments and different specialties.
Skills : ISO 9000/1/2 Train The Trainer, Master Physical Fitness Trainer.
- Promoted to the rank of Captain 1) As Platoon Commander: -Successfully prepared, trained, and deployed the his platoon to Exercise Mojave Viper.
- Successfully lead platoon through multiple squad, platoon, and company level live fire exercises.
- Successfully prepared and lead platoon through the challenging FINEX of Mojave Viper by employing his platoon in multiple MOUT and COIN training operations.
- Prepared and executed final training packages for platoon in preparation for deployment to Operation Iraqi Freedom 05-07.2 to include a final MOUT exercise, cordon and search, and VCP exercises, which strengthened the platoon by capitalizing on lessons learned.
- Deployed platoon to Operation Mojave Viper and assumed control of all gear weapons, and equipment assigned.
- Executed follow-on live fire packages to ensure readiness of platoon.
- Lead platoon during Operation Sidewinder, where the platoon successfully provided an outer cordon in support of a combined search mission with the Iraqi Army for weapons caches.
Sr. Infantry Officer Resume
Summary : Seeking a senior level position that will allow to apply my strong leadership abilities, management skills and procurement knowledge in a challenging work environment and help take the organization to a higher level of productivity.
Skills : IT Project Management, Financial Acumen, Proficiency In Microsoft Office, Strategic Thinker, Focused Leadership, Problem Solver.
- Overview Over 12 years of successful leadership and management experience with a reputation for meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives.
- Focused individual recognized for my work ethic and devotion towards career.
- Tracked over 2,000 requests that resulted in a 96% up-keep of base network, airfield equipment, and telephone systems.
- Able to motivate and maximize productivity and employee morale without financial incentives.
- Took a platoon with the lowest performance level (out of 13 platoons) and improved to #1 ranking in less than 12 months.
- Developed and implemented highly successful strategic plans.
- Developed operations orders for 36 personnel that completed over 100 missions and gained accountability for millions of dollars in equipment.
MA In History
Jr. Infantry Officer Resume
Summary : Duties and Responsibilities Currently -Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of the office when the Office Manager is not in the office, at manager meetings, or on conference calls. -Provide superior patient service to all patients according to their needs with urgency and in accordance with company policies, regulations, and procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Complex Problem Solving, Strategic.
- Served as the Division PMO publishing and enforcing standards for all problem solving and mission planning.
- Planned the preparation, deployment, reception and combat operations.
- Created an innovative planning /decision-making methodology to allow the senior leaders to visualize operational goals; served as a member of a working group to redesign the organization's command and control centers.
- Conducted comprehensive market analysis and provided clear and obtainable guidance outlining vision and expansion plan targeted to increase enrollment from the Eastern portion of the organization's geographic footprint resulting in a 15% increase in man, 20% increase in enrollment, and a 50% increase in the program's mission.
- Provided Human Resource and administrative support to a very diverse organization of senior-level managers greatly improved the organization's manning levels and administrative tracking procedures.
- Deployed an Army Division to War.
- Planned, trained, and supervised soldiers and leadership through squad level (7-12soldiers) and fire team (3-5 soldiers) training events, including fundamental instruction, tactical training, and live-fire exercises.
Infantry Officer III Resume
Summary : Over 28 years of demonstrated success managing projects and program management. Highly skilled at transitioning the military's Systems Approach to Training (SAT) to corporate level Instructional System Development (ISD). Expert in developing and integrating business goals and implementing sustainable, organizational change through optimal strategic management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Planned, directed, and assisted in the deployment and tactical employment of marines in various infantry units.
- Responsible for the discipline, morale, and welfare of these Marines.
- Evaluated data, estimated the operational situation, and formulate, coordinate, and execute appropriate plans.
- Directly managed, trained, and evaluated junior officer and enlisted personnel, with an inventory list up to 1,500 line items, and material assets valued at $65M.
- Supervised and tracked project completion in assigned training programs and deployment operations.
- Supervised and served as liaison between military teams and government contractors providing services.
- Facilitated operation management and training support (cultural, language, family readiness, and logistics) Responsible for organization purchasing requests.
Infantry Officer II Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of experience in creating readable and maintainable source code. Proficient across all breadth of software engineering including technical team leadership.
Skills : Prevention And Management Of Disruptive Behavior Level 4 Certified Trainer.
- Completed last assignment working at brigade level as an assistance operations officer in FT Benning.
- Involved brigade level training forecast and resource allocation that contributed to top tier training for over 20 thousand Soldiers annually.
- Served as a battalion level assistant operations officer with duties to include training resourcing, ammo forecast allocation, and range/land forecasts at FT Hood, TX.
- Served in combat as platoon leader and patrol leader for A Co 1-8 Cav during a 15 month deployment from SEP06-JAN08 in the Iraq "Surge".
- Responsible for over 40 Soldiers and entrusted with vehicles/equipment more than 18 million dollars.
- Lead over 250 patrols as a rifle platoon leader.
- Promoted to Quick Reaction Force platoon leader and led over 150 more patrols in a combat zone.
Infantry Officer I Resume
Objective : Compassionate, thorough, servant-minded leader. Hardworking with proven diligence; entrusted with lives, equipment, missions and budgets of increased magnitude. Excel at listening to clients, identifying core issues, and resolving them with the client to their satisfaction. Highly skilled at patient education, conflict resolution and intraprofessional communication. Selected from among peers by Psychiatry faculty and residents for Outstanding Student in Psychiatry Award. Seeking eventually to become a Psychiatrist.
Skills : Project Management, Communication, Team Managment.
- Managed staff of nine officers to plan, coordinate and supervise training for a newly formed, 720-man combined-arms battalion, on what was previously an Air Defense Artillery training ground.
- Worked relentlessly to cut red tape and harness full training potential of live fire ranges and maneuver areas.
- Built solid relationships with key personnel and revised protocols, preparing for arrival of 1st Armored Division from Germany.
- Trained unit on aggressive timeline.
- Successfully proved combat readiness on Army's modern combat platforms in culminating field exercises, observed by U.S.
- Planned and coordinated all test and evaluation exercises as field-testing battalion for Department of the Army's Future Combat Systems program.
- Planned and executed platoon level (25-35 soldiers) training aligned with commanders mission essential task list.
Assistant Infantry Officer Resume
Summary : Analytical, problem-solving leadership style forged with a proven ability to integrate into teams with diverse backgrounds and achieve measurable results. Superior public speaking and written communication skills. Seeking professional growth and new opportunities in operations, project management, and sales.
Skills : Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
- Evaluated and mentored three subordinate leaders, all of whom were promoted while under my command.
- Commanded 25 combat security patrols throughout western Afghanistan, directly responsible for the success of all aspects of the mission, from route planning to supply procurement to operational oversight.
- Planed and executed leadership retreats to Berlin, Paris, and Normandy for 45 personnel.
- Received a professional service award for performance managing a combined $120,000 in retreat funds.
- Improved Afghan training graduation rates despite a 50% reduction in available advisory personnel as a NATO military training consultant in Afghanistan.
- Controlled over $1M worth of high-value and sensitive Army weaponry and vehicles with no losses.
- Supervised the proper allocation and purchasing use of over $10,000 per month in flexible funds with no discrepancies or losses.
Associate Infantry Officer Resume
Objective : Human Resources professional with over 30 years' experience at Bayer Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. Expertise in supporting CEO and senior management teams in a wide variety of high impact roles, including employee benefits, compensation, policies and procedures, employee training/development, succession planning, and employee communications.
Skills : Management, Electrical, Concrete, Leadership, Drywall, Low Voltage, Structural Alterations, Carpentry, Plumbing.
- Served as the advisor to the Battalion Commander and Battalion FSO on the tactical employment of mortars.
- Certified, trained and prepared the platoon (45 paratroopers) for an upcoming deployment to Afghanistan.
- Scored the highest certification score in the Brigade during Division certification.
- Planned and resourced numerous training exercises including a Division Joint Operation Exercise involving over 7K+.
- Responsible for over $1.2M+ of equipment.
- Planned and executed over 300 combat patrols in Southern Afghanistan, bolstering local security which allowed the implementation of local government, schools, markets, and road construction.
- Awarded the Bronze Star Medal.
Assistant Infantry Officer I Resume
Objective : Over 20 years in manufacturing and engineering. Expertise in manufacturing, general management, strategic planning, and day-to-day execution. A change agent with experience in problem/turn-around situations requiring employee development and process improvement using Lean concepts and Theory of Constraints (TOC).
Skills : Program Management, Project Management, Risk Analysis, CBRN Expertise, Public Policy Development, Business Development.
- Supervised 800+ international military service personnel from more than 120 countries.
- Analyzed and implemented short and long term training programs in coordination with numerous foreign nations.
- Administered training programs at Ft.
- Provided familiarization training to new students in order to introduce them to the U.S.
- Guaranteed that all foreign soldiers were properly trained, outfitted, and prepared for their respective school achieving an 86% graduation rate.
- Improved supply system to better monitor issued equipment allowing for 100% accountability of all equipment.
- Delegated tasks to subordinate units in order to accomplish mission essential tasks for training and mission preparedness.
Infantry Officer Resume
Headline : Fulfilling employment in a challenging senior position that leverages my extensive education, operational, and strategic experience within a goal and purpose driven organization.
Skills : Logistics, Inventory Control, Human Resources, Communications.
- Directed training for the organization's 3 most complex cross functional sections, ensuring 100% operational capability and 180 employees received training.
- Mentored 18 subordinates in leadership and goal accomplishment, helping them to achieve success within the organization and promotion to the next rank and billet.
- Increased personnel readiness 30% by implementing improved procedures for 185 personnel and a $10M inventory.
- Increased the efficiency of foreign governments by planning and managing multiple construction projects totaling $1M.
- Trained, and mentored 43 Marines and Sailors and effectively worked with 100 members of the Iraqi Army.
- Oversaw $3.5M inventory, 2 Iraqi police stations, and the demilitarization and turnover of 100% assigned military gear.
- Reduced hostile events by 70% through fostering relationships between Iraqi nationals, police, and the US Marines.
- Trained and ensured the safety and readiness of all personnel, at all times, allowing for increased operational capabilities.