Intelligence Officer Resume
Headline : Motivated leader and veteran with Bachelor's degree in Political Science, and a Leadership and Management. Responsible professional able to manage and motivate teams in addition to providing excellent technical expertise in the field of space command and control.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Program Management, Client Relationship Management.
- Analyze intelligence data, dissect information to determine its usefulness, and prepare materials that detail the features of strategic and tactical areas worldwide.
- Assemble and analyze multi-source operational intelligence.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings along with on-going intelligence analysis and support.
- Fully qualified Intelligence and Information Dominance Warfare officer providing critical thinking, analysis and intelligence support to a variety of customers.
- Research Team Lead providing intelligence writing and research as well as oversight of the construction and delivery of operational intelligence briefs to senior officers.
- Certified Command Fitness Program Manager responsible for the administration of the physical fitness preparation, tracking, and testing for 66 members.
- Certified Command Equal Opportunity Program Manager responsible to uphold the Navy's Equal Opportunity program at the unit level.
- Conduct Command Climate Assessment surveys, coordinate ethnic observances, and provide victim advocacy.
Bachelor's In Science
Sr. Intelligence Officer Resume
Summary : Broadly skilled leader and supervisor with four years of proven expertise in enabling and coaching a team of analysts as part of a professional staff. Possess a reputation for achieving excellence at the fusing of multiple intelligence disciplines, teaching and mentoring colleagues, and possessing superior versatility by assuming additional responsibilities and tasks outside of assigned primary duties.
Skills : Leadership & Development Skills & Programs Texas A&M.
- Supervised all facets of intelligence production and security matters within the regiment with a staff of three junior officers, ten enlisted Soldiers and two contract civilians.
- Updated and implemented the command security program which maintained personnel security, information security, and physical security for the regiment.
- Conducted compliance inspections of subordinate unit security programs and facilities.
- Conducted training to remedy deficiencies and to indoctrinate new personnel in proper security practices.
- Investigated security breaches, submitted reports, made recommendations, and implemented mitigating procedures.
- Evaluated all-source data and responsible for production of all-source national military intelligence products pertaining to computer network operations activities.
- Monitored and assessed on foreign computer network operations capabilities, vulnerabilities and personalities posing a threat to U.S.
Jr. Intelligence Officer Resume
Objective : Energetic professional with the ability to lead firmly but fair. Approximately 2 years' successful experience in customer services, support in loss prevention,with recognized strengths in problem-solving and staff support. Demonstrated achiever with exceptional knowledge of people, business practices, and company regulations.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Computer Skills, Training & Development, Transportation, Communication, Supervisory Skills.
- Reviewed mission details, read maps, plotted coordinates and assessed threats to create and present pre-mission briefings for C130 aircrews.
- Coordinated with HHQ, Life Support and Tactics section to prepare and train aircrew on techniques and procedures to elude and evade capture in the event of becoming isolated personnel.
- Debriefed aircrew and submitted Mission Reports (MISREPs) to HHQs upon mission completion.
- Presented aircrew and support personnel pre-deployment briefings.
- Presented Aircrew Intelligence Training and Intel Support to Force Protection Training.
- Represented the unit on intelligence policies, procedures and issues.
- Contributed to the overall development and improvement of the organizational products, through coordination of efforts and DIA analysis offices, and educating personnel on methods and techniques.
Lead Intelligence Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain gainful employment, pulling from previous career as a State Trooper/Detective and using those skills to benefit employer to the best of ability. To utilize existing skill sets to move into a second career after retirement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Identified intelligence requirements and threats to assets for operations and contingencies in the central experienced briefing general officers.
- Developed syllabus and instruction materials for mobile training team for a Peruvian intelligence unit, and provided threat awareness training materials and ground forces.
- Reviewed joint publications and orders for accuracy and clarity and made significant contributions to joint publications for changes in content.
- Drafted intelligence plans for combatant command exercises.
- Mentored eight intelligence personnel; informed leadership of threats to assets at deployed locations.
- Selected to brief high level officers and Congressional Representative on the capabilities of the unit.
- Oversaw career development training of four airmen to receive on time or early mission qualification.
- Over 240 hours of sophisticated training including radar theory, history, tactics, and presentation skills.
M.S. In Kinesiology
Associate Intelligence Officer Resume
Objective : Wide range of experiences and skills, very familiar and comfortable in communicating with customers and co-workers. Learn things very quickly and stay committed to work from start to finish.
Skills : Space C2, Research, Operations, project management, Leadership, Cross-functional management.
- Compiled daily and weekly statistics and reports form the K-9 agents and handlers into a computerized monthly report and distribute the report to the inspector general, Investigations, and CDIU Branch Chief.
- Enter visitor alerts on a daily basis into the computer and send notification letters as necessary.
- Maintained and collected other information for the k-9 personnel such as vehicle logs, K-9 personnel in service training, telephone contact lists, leave and attendance forms.
- Log all calls coming into the unit from the inmate hotline.
- Compile information from the log and inform the investigators at the institution where the inmate called from.
- Assisted in vehicle interdictions, and K-9 searches of facilities when needed.
- Responsible for creating a list of all the cellphones that had been intercepted in institutions.
Intelligence Officer III Resume
Summary : Strong track record as a self-initiator and innovator; dedicated, reliable and seeking an opportunity to utilize and enhance knowledge, skills, and abilities as a leader. Sound demonstrated leadership abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Trained and supervised Intelligence Assistants.
- Performed in-depth research and analysis on highly-sensitive intelligence programs, operations, and data systems, and composed correspondence and research reports on findings.
- Served on many committees, and inter- and intra- working groups dealing with technical and non-technical issues concerning national security.
- Served as Chairperson on the Director's Advisory Panel; a self-initiated panel for employees to recommend improvement in morale and career development.
- These recommendations would be presented directly to the Director.
- Rotated in a Management Operations Officer position for 2 years to work on a reorganization and work simplification process.
- Received individual and team awards and letters of appreciation for intelligence operations.
Intelligence Officer II Resume
Objective : Empathetic leader with integrity and a proven ability to affect meaningful change in the face of complex social and organizational challenges through rigorous analysis, creative solutions, and building dynamic teams.
Skills : Multiple databases and Tools including.
- Monitored production managed performance and ensured the highest quality of work.
- Maintained oversight of performance quality and interaction with the government.
- Responsible for the daily oversight staff members under direction.
- Lead junior agents in Department of Defense mandated counterintelligence mission.
- Gave direction and advice to junior agents while helping with career progression.
- Collected, evaluated, and disseminated counterintelligence (CI) information.
- Investigated activities of enemy agents, collaborationists or other personnel known or suspected to have CI knowledge or records.
BA In Administration
Intelligence Officer I Resume
Summary : To further develop professional and practical leadership skills, which will ultimately aid current goal to become a leader in the intelligence community.
Skills : Writing, Editing, Public Relations, Leadership, Training.
- Special security officer, overseeing daily Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility use, access and storage.
- Communications security responsible officer, overseeing use, access and storage materials for electronic intelligence systems operation.
- Briefed strategic airlift wing commander, senior staff, and aircrews on operational and training current intelligence.
- Ensured daily availability of classified intelligence information to wing commander and key senior leaders.
- Prepared aircrews through intelligence briefings for worldwide operational missions.
- Skills Used Conducted classified briefings.
- Researched, selected, wrote, edited and delivered presentations.
Master's In Management
Intelligence Officer/Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use organizational skills and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Security, Inventory, Filing, Typing, Basic Carpentry, Basic Plumbing.
- Review, verify information, generate leads and conduct through investigations.
- Identifies, contacts, and interviews potential sources of information.
- Prepare reports of investigative findings.
- Conduct surveillance of individuals or locations deemed pertinent to investigations.
- Assist in arrest, search and seizure of person of interest or suspects.
- Interact and establish working relationships with various law enforcement agencies.
- Ability to function as a productive member of a team, and work individually when case dictates.
- Keeps supervisor appropriately informed of ongoing activities and other matters affecting operations.
Bachelor Of Art
Intelligence Officer/Director Resume
Summary : To make a positive contribution as a Signals Intelligence Analyst in an exciting and challenging environment.
Skills : Security Agent, Security Supervisor.
- Investigate any suspected or actual criminal violations or suspicious illicit activity within the institution.
- Attend hearings on cases under investigation.
- Monitor the mood of the offender population and assess any gang activity in the population.
- Develop an information chain with the offender population and staff.
- Assist with fingerprinting of all new employees.
- Utilize the offender phone monitoring system to pursue investigative efforts.
- Work with the DOC Investigative Unit, the Central Regional Task Force and the Canine Unit concerning institution related investigations.