Lead Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 13 years of experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. I am interested in a position where I can use my customer service and administrative skills. I would also enjoy working as a scheduling/dispatch coordinator.
Skills : Contract Mgmt, Purchasing/Inventory, Dispatching, Office Mgmt, Full Cycle Accounting, Customer Service, MS Office, Office Equipment, and Multiple Accounting Systems.
- Worked with IT department to ensure accounting software was updated in a timely manner.
- Prepared purchase orders and capital equipment request forms and worked with materials manager to process, track, receive and distribute the orders.
- Matched, coded and vouched for over 400 invoices weekly for managed or company-owned facilities.
- Prepared and processed over 40 check runs per month for managed or company-owned facilities.
- Reconciled multiple accounts to the general ledger and entered journal entries for month-end closing.
- Maintained vendor files and acquired IRS tax form w-9 from all applicable vendors.
- Prepared and processed a/p monthly and year-end closings, client and corporate sales tax filings and end of year IRS form 1099 for over 1500 vendors.
- Daily contact with clients at the managed and owned facilities to ensure their financial satisfaction.
- Performed other duties assigned by the corporate controller and chief financial officer.
- Monitored customer account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
Lead Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
Summary : 14 years of experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Experienced in accounts payable, payroll, expense reports, and various accounting functions.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook, Various Accounting Software Programs, Concur Expense Report Software Program.
- Audited expense reports for accuracy, made sure all receipts and approvals were included.
- Verify that the correct company code, cost center, and g/l accounts are used and that the expense reports adhered to company's travel policy.
- Plan and execute a project to switch vendors from check payments to ach payments plan and execute the implementation of the concur travel/expense management system.
- Reconciled discrepancies between accounts receivable general ledger account and accounts receivable trial balance account.
- Assisted management in developing effective system to bring all delinquent accounts current.
- Prepare monthly expenses and the provision of services to reflect them in the month closing.
- Maintain written and oral communication with suppliers, informing them of the status of their invoices.
Associates in Business
Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator - Contractor Resume
Summary : 26+ years of experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Looking to obtain a position utilizing my education and experience.
Skills : Quickbooks, ADP, Kronos, MS Office Products Including Great Plains, Excel, Word, Outlook, Highly Proficient On 10-key and Typing WPM. Problem Solver, and Detail Oriented.
- Responsible for day to day operations of the department, work schedules and resolving problems.
- Verifying, computing and processing payments for the three co-management companies.
- Reviewing invoices for the "business related expenses audit" with chan quarterly.
- Increasing credit card vendors processed weekly payments, and resolved problems.
- Coordinating between vendors and materials management regarding terms for payment on invoices.
- Working with a wide variety of people to resolve problems in a diplomatic manner.
- Carrying out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Maintaining and filing all invoices and other applicable supporting documentation.
- Analyzing and reconciling employee Mastercard expense report, utilizing excel.
- Processing invoices for payment; employee expense report, process American express reports, submit to management for check approval; process checks to vendors.
Accounts Payable Coordinator II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Looking to contribute to the profitability and success of your organization in the role of A/P, A/R, Bank Reconciliation, and Collections.
Skills : SAP, AS400, AP/AR, GL, Reconciling, Excel, IPM, Microsoft Office, ShoreTel, iExpense, Oracle 11i& R12, Quick Books, Lotus Notes, More4apps, and Vendor Master.
- Contact cost centers to facilitate goods receipt; invoice receipt maintenance.
- Review and reconcile all monthly vendor statements; follow-up on missing invoices, payment discrepancies.
- Maintain customer service relationship (both external and internal customers).
- Maintain timely documentation and filing that provides proper audit trails for all transactions.
- Review monthly vendor aging reports weekly with follow-up on aged accounts.
- Coordinate with purchasing department for master data maintenance and missing or insufficient purchase orders.
- Coordinate with the purchasing and shipping department to resolve all receiver issues/invoice pricing discrepancies.
- Review and analyze receivers/invoices; input data into the m2m application.
- Assist with acquisitions for designated area/functions including communication and conversion of existing policies & procedures work as a liaison between the centers, vendors, and support center.
- Work with various departments to research and disposition problem invoices manage the payables process.
Accounts Payable Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Professional Accounts Payable and Inventory Control Coordinator with 4 years of experience, an MBA and BBA in Marketing seeks a new role that will leverage the wealth of knowledge and customer service experience acquired.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AS400/XA, Accounting, Quickbooks, Office Administration, Supervisor, Training & Development, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Excel, Excel, Office Applications, and Office Applications.
- Selected contributions and duties: inventory control coordinator role coordinates daily cycle counts and assists in the day-to-day inventory activities of the plant.
- Communicates regularly with all levels of management and hourly employees to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Reconciles inventory monthly, valued at over $50 million dollars monitors inventory data for all departments to identify problems and avoid large cycle count adjustments.
- Compares actual on-hand inventory counted to the as400/xa system records and resolves any discrepancies by performing root cause analysis.
- Works with all internal and external auditors to schedule audits, assist with audits, and prepare all documentation following audits.
- Processed vendor invoices and maintain the up-to-date system, and assign new vendor accounts.
- Coordinated approval processes of all accounts payable invoices, balanced batch summary reports for verification and approval, researched and resolved all payment problems, verified details of transactions, including funds available and total account balances.
- Revamped accounting quality system to prepare for important audits, renegotiated payment terms with dozens of suppliers coded the general ledger and processed vendor invoice payments.
- Rectified escalated accounts payable issues from employees and vendors.
- Assisted management in developing effective accounts payable system to bring all delinquent accounts current developed tracking reports to keep management informed of due and past due vendor invoices.
Clerical Assistant/Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
Summary : A reliable stable Accounts Payable Professional with 7+ years of practical experience. I have a clear understanding of the integral role of the Accounts Payable function, its processes and contribution to the organization's financial statements and administration.
Skills : Competent In Oracle, Wang, SMS, AS400, Great Plains, Syteline and SAP. Computer Processing Including Working Knowledge Of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, Strong Relationship Building, Attention To Detail, Numbers-Oriented and Highly Organized.
- Consistently works to develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Maintaining adherence to company policies, quality/safety/environmental standards as outlined in roles and attends safety meetings and training and follows all safety guidelines.
- Responsible for coordinating company conferences and making travel arrangements.
- Liaison for operation managers, pipeline installers, field service technicians and state inspectors for new or in-progress construction projects.
- Finalizing construction project photos, i.e., scanning, touch-up, sizing, and printing.
- Assisting AP manager with month end ap journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Generating and helping maintain various accounts payable reports using expense wire and PeopleSoft Oracle.
- Reconciling vendor statements and provide prompt assistance in resolving any issues.
- Distributing invoices to departmental management when approvals are needed.
- Reviewing and processing invoices, expense reports and manual check requests for payment.
Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 11+ years of experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Seeking to obtain a position in which I can apply my accounting knowledge and practices in order to better serve the company.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Citrix, Business Management, Sales, General Ledger, Coding, Lawson, Accounting System Ariba ,Procurement Systems, Administrative, Assisting Bookkeeping/Accounting, Inventory Work, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint Conflict Resolution, Supervision Cisco/Network Phone, Administrative Support, Data Entry, Ten Key Microsoft Outlook Copy/Fax/Scanner, and Cash Handling.
- Responsible for paying all incoming invoices, creating new vendors and running multiple queries using the Ariba system daily.
- Keeping track of the purchases in an excel spreadsheet and updated as they are paid.
- Checking vendor statements weekly to ensure invoices are being paid on time and properly.
- Helping train and assist multiple people on how to use/manage their purchase cards as well as help reconciling their purchases in the Ariba system.
- Experience in all departments such as sales accounts receivable, and scale operator and assist them with daily tasks as needed.
- Audit submitted invoices against USF purchase orders and contracts for payment processing.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing invoices submitted to the university by vendors and other USF departments that provide goods and services.
- Maintaining vendor master file for all vendors including subcontractors with 1099 information.
- Post invoices into QuickBooks accounts payable system verifying accuracy.
Corporate Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 26+ years of extensive experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Motivated and detail oriented individual with great communication and organizational skills. With 6+ years of office experience and an updated education, Pursuing a full-time position in an office where my accounting skills can be utilized.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Accounting, Quickbooks, Office Administration, Supervisor, Training & Development, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Excel, Excel, Office Applications, and Office Applications.
- Accurately coding and entering utility bills and vendor invoices in QuickBooks for four different stores.
- Paying bills in a timely manner by watching due dates and special terms on invoices to ensure discounts.
- Reconciling payable accounts to monthly statements and communicate with vendors on any discrepancies.
- Filling out credit applications and sales tax exempt forms to secure a credit line with all new vendors.
- Maintaining inventory by editing quantity, changing price, and adding or deleting items.
- Assisting with applying payments to customer accounts and preparing the daily deposit.
- Resolving vendor issues including stop payments, reissues or adjustments, and clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures.
- Effectively processing sales expense report and daily billing for customers.
- Purchase order reconciliation, established payable schedules for payment disbursement for invoices and sales commissions.
- Verifying items billed against items ordered and received and reconciled differences through follow-up with the vendor and employees updated fiber construction projects in spring ahead.
Lead Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Looking to secure an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Accounting Assistant Position that offers opportunities for growth and challenge.
Skills : Accounting, Quickbooks, Office Administration, Supervisor, Training & Development, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Excel, Excel, and Office Applications.
- Managed the entire accounts payable process including, but not limited to entry of vendor invoices in the famous accounting system, purchase orders, processing of vendor payments by check, or electronic funds transfer; processing check requests, employee reimbursements.
- Received and reviewed purchase orders for the validity of items; tracked purchase orders and maintained an exception log.
- Reviewed and reconciled invoices for proper charges; researched and resolved discrepancies between invoices and statements and any payment issues.
- Managed and ensured accuracy of accounts payable reports such as aging, vendor trial balances, reconciliations to the general ledger, necessary accruals at month end, purchase order reporting, and related reports.
- Maintained record keeping systems, forms, policies, internal control documentation and procedures related to accounts payable, purchase orders and checks.
- Approve invoices daily for payment including coordinating adjustments for vendor payments and verifying coding for accuracy.
- Match receiving documents to unbilled receipts, resolving issues with purchasing personnel.
- Used advanced details with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and organized information in a clear and concise manner.
- Researched and answered any inquiries from each community illustrating professionalism.
- Provided data entry skills, with the ability to use logical methods to address problems and develop effective solutions.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as an Accounts Payable Coordinator. Seasoned accounting professional seeks to challenge the full-time position that will utilize a full range of skills and abilities learned through current high-energy work environment as well as other professional settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs Including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. Capable Of Drafting Spreadsheets, Conducting Internet Research, Using Various Email Software and Word Processing Programs. Experienced Using Infinium ERP System, and Brainware Software Programs.
- Obtaining proper general ledger coding and approval for all vendor invoices.
- Working with both internal and external customers to resolve discrepancies.
- Research and resolve routine internal and external inquire concerning account status.
- Working closely with purchasing and receiving team to resolve issues and discrepancies.
- Reconciling A/P trade accounts with the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with vendors to assure payment are received in a timely manner.
- Research and reconcile each order issue and communicate resolutions with supervisor and vendors.
- Capturing invoices to workflow and migrate them to the appropriate department.
- Communicating with locations regarding invoice related problems and research.