Call Center Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that furthers career development. Ideal position will focus on charitable work, with a focus on interaction with charitable organizations and the public.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 65+ WPM, Customer Service, Reading Code.
- Responsible for creating projects to increase associate engagement within the team.
- Led a number of charity events including a toy drive for Children's Hospital and a school supply drive for Schoolhouse Supplies.
- Collected over $1000 worth of new toys to donate to the hospital organization.
- Received about $400 worth of school supplies, filling two large shopping carts.
- Responsible for coming up with programs that would engage the team.
- Able to organize monthly healthy snack potlucks in the team and was also able to organize a bulletin board for associates to provide encouragement to other associates within the team.
- Assisted H.R with the hiring process by conducting interviews and submitting recommendations for possible candidates.
Associate In Psychology
Sr. Call Center Coordinator Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated to gain a management level position to demonstrate interpersonal skills, professionalism, effective communication, leadership and problem solving abilities.
Skills : Merchandising, Customer Service.
- Accountable for overseeing customer service operations.
- Supervised a team of call center representatives, holding them accountable for meeting performance and quality objectives, thus ensuring an enjoyable shopping experience, customer loyalty, and repeat sales.
- Provided coaching and training to ensure the fullest potential is constantly being met.
- Handled escalated customer calls with diplomacy.
- Utilized statistics and monitor reports ensuring efficiency objectives are met and provide additional training to those not meeting expectations.
- Monitored daily workflow on phones and in the main areas, proactively adjusting staff in coordination with staffing specialists.
- Evaluated operations, identify opportunities to improve customer service efficiencies.
Jr. Call Center Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Call Center Coordinator position with a progressive organization where as education, experience, and skills can be utilized for growth within the organization.
Skills : Sales, Training, Forklift Operation, Management.
- Built and managed Call Center for 103 communities.
- Responsible for 25% of company sales.
- Addressed inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Customized and managed an Open lead database.
- Assisted IT department with remote issues.
- Communicated directly with customers by phone, electronically, or face to face.
- Managed difficult customers, resolving conflicts, and calming challenging situations.
Call Center Coordinator (Part-Time) Resume
Summary : To secure a position of a Call Center Coordinator, utilizing strong sales and customer focused background. Call Center Coordinator provides vital support for a large national customer.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Customer Service.
- Resolved customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervised the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provided employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implemented corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discussed job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Trained or instructed employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Evaluated employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
Call Center Coordinator (Full Time) Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Call Center Coordinator with diverse background in management and customer service. Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and making operational and procedural improvements.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Office Administration.
- Created a call center for the organization to start an outbound call effort as well as support the members with receiving inbound calls.
- Created the training materials for the company to use for the call center and aided with the launch of the new enterprise software.
- Interviewed, hired, and trained new quality customer service representatives.
- Able to make and receive about 600 calls per week between four employees.
- Provided exceptional customer support to the members of the association and help increase the number of members the association has.
- Addressed negative customer feedback immediately.
- Maintained payroll and ensure employees are following State regulations.
Call Center Coordinator/Executive Resume
Summary : Highly organized and independent, able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity. An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks.
Skills : Computer Literacy, Stress Management, Call Centers.
- Assisted Call Center Product Supervisor/Analyst and management team with administrative tasks and Customer Care programs with minimal supervision and input from management.
- Assisted in tracking and processing new hires and terminations, tracking equipment inventory, and seating capacity.
- Prepared reports on a daily and monthly basis accurately and within established time frames.
- Reported statistics of all aspects of Customer Care with high use of excel programs.
- Created and maintained procedural documentation, staff notifications, and support material for all groups within the call center and performs updates with minimal supervision and input from management.
- Assisted in maintaining Call Center scheduling adherence by updating a scheduling program using Blue Pumpkin.
- Identified, updates needed to existing procedural documentation and the need for new procedural documentation.
Associates Of Art
Associate Call Center Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position of a Call Center Coordinator. Experience in answering incoming calls with the highest level of quality service and the lowest error rates. The agent handles customer inquiries, questions regarding products, and relay related information regarding their transaction.
Skills : Call handling, Sales process.
- Answered phones using a multi-computerized telephone system for incoming and outgoing transmissions.
- Used the hospital's paging system for emergency calls and procedures.
- Accessed medical teams for surgical procedures.
- Provided excellent customer service skills.
- Worked well with colleagues and other staff.
- Performed quality work in a timely fashion and kept good attendance.
- Performed outside duties to make sure that the patient was provided with quality service.
Asst. Call Center Coordinator Resume
Headline : Professional and creative individual who has extensive experience in the field of Business Management. Area of expertise is in Call Center, Accounting, Human Resource, and Customer Service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Management.
- Supervised all duties of Call Center staff.
- Responded to any consumer and staff concerns and requests.
- Ensured call center and site schedules have adequate coverage for over 1,000 employees, and 100 sites.
- Completed staff performance evaluations.
- Provided supportive/corrective action when necessary in cooperation with the Human Resource department.
- Facilitated monthly team meetings.
- Provided on-call services to employees 24/7.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Call Center Coordinator Resume
Objective : To acquire employment and the opportunity to perform at greatest potential in service of the prospective employer and its clientele. Make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing prompt, efficient, and courteous service.
Skills : Good communication, Product management.
- Managed customer service levels for two customer credit departments.
- Managed call volume, routing calls to appropriate departments.
- Assisted team managers with daily duties such as audits, timecards, etc.
- Monitored and verify time and attendance adherence for representatives.
- Provided feedback to representatives concerning performance.
- Trained representatives on department systems and procedures.
- Evaluated and processed applications for credit extension.
Exercise And Health Science
Call Center Coordinator Resume
Headline : Over the past several years, built a skill set working as a customer service professional. Pursued career path in emergency medical services, interests are to participate as a team member of a medical oriented work setting to further expand experience, and to enhance knowledge for the field and for the future.
Skills : Secretarial, Answering Phones, File Maintenance.
- Answered all incoming calls, and managed a multi-line phone system.
- Tracked and logged incoming calls.
- Advised on stats/trends and aided in diffusing difficult customer service issues.
- Supported in creating work orders for all accounts.
- Monitored company faxes and directed them to the correct department in a timely manner.
- Provided daily and miscellaneous reporting, as requested by the Sales Manager.
- Updated Account Managers of any changes or scheduling needs for the day.
- Worked with Operations Manager/Dispatch and Sales Manager to update the communications board as well as the Account Management Team.