Corporate Operations Manager Resume
Objective : To find a Corporate Operations Manager career that is both challenging and rewarding where to utilize skills developing team members and customers.
Skills : Customer Service, Process Improvement.
- Assists Executive Officers with daily needs such as setting up meetings, conference calls, travel arrangements, etc.
- Writes/Sends corporate memos.
- Manages receptionist and operations assistant.
- Interviews candidates for various positions.
- Creates, maintains and distributes user ids and passwords for various applications for all employees nationwide.
- Negotiates pricing with vendors such as office supply, credit companies, and other services used by the company.
- Provides training to employees as needed.
- Serves as customer service to all employees.
- Runs production reports on a weekly basis.
Jr. Corporate Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced business professional with concentration in the following: Working in concert with Executive Leadership Team to develop and execute critical business strategies to reduce costs and increase profitability Managing the Accounting, Human Resources, Billing, Payroll, and Customer Service departments for medium- sized companies Establishing and maintaining budgeting processes to determine and assure appropriate staffing levels in con- junction with federal and state regulatory standards.
Skills : Team Development, Team Member Development.
- Led the execution of critical business functions, Payroll, Billing, Accounting, Human Resources, Customer Serv- ice, Field Team Support, and Systems Development for the fastest growing Hospitality Staffing Company in the US with over 5000 US employees.
- Regulated all specialized functions of multi-site, multi-state in-house payroll as a lead processing person.
- Set up tax accounts with states.
- Processed bi-weekly payroll, payroll corrections, payment reversal, stop payments, missing hours, child support and garnishment payments.
- Processed on demand checks.
- Created bi-weekly pay- roll ACH file and transmitted via secure server.
- Researched and responded to complex inquires to payroll taxes, deductions and wage withholdings.
- Analyzed multi-state payroll tax data and performed calculation to ensure that payroll information is reported to federal, state and local agencies accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Created a standardized process to reconcile and transfer payroll-related general ledger accounts to the accounting system.
Sr. Corporate Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial spirited professional seeks to find a role where to lend skills in an operations or retail environment (both from experience within a Fortune 100 company as well as a national start-up retail business). By applying natural skills and strengths in business development & implementation, operations, quality control, human resources and strategic thinking, committed to building strong financial results and process improvements and efficiency.
Skills : Eclinical , EMR , Microsoft Word and Excel, multi-line phones, directing and assisting flow of office traffic.
- Responsibile in the areas of Valuation Book preparation/maintenance/Human Resources, Information Technology, and support for Investor Reporting.
- Develops, coordinates and maintains quarterly Valuation Book process for the Valuation Committee, Board of Directors, and Managing Directors.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timely delivery of the quarterly book.
- Responsible for organizing, publishing, and obtaining approval of the Quarterly Board Book.
- Responsible for Annual Company medical benefits enrollment, new hire processing, and handle employee questions specific to medical benefits and payroll processing.
- Responsible for coordinating, identifying, and trouble-shooting IT issues.
- Serves as the liaison with the IT vendor managing various IT vendor relationships and the MVC Capital website.
- Responsible for equipment ordering, asset management, IP phone system, and identifying alternative solutions to technical problems.
Corporate Operations Manager I Resume
Objective : Operations strategist with strong business acumen delivering unique, game-changing solutions. Versatile professional with proven background in project management, communications, finance, and technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Travel Coordination, Event Planning, And Time And Expense Reporting.
- Driven strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations.
- Liaised and partnered with Human Resources, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, Logistics, and other departments in creating and implementing processes, resolving operational issues, building and managing budgets and financial models, reporting performance metrics, leading special projects including change management, launching and supporting sales initiatives, new product, technical improvements, financial and inventory issues, and shipboard compensation.
- Directed field communications strategy.
- Led closure of store operations on 9 ships.
- Managed all shutdown logistics, partnered with HR to redeploy 150 employees into new positions, and organized transfer of $40M inventory to other locations.
- Reduced processing time required to process and offload damaged merchandise 75% through development of automated approval system in partnership with IT.
- Rolled out process to 100 stores.
- Contributed to 34% increase in revenues in key merchandise categories through deployment of Critical Success Factors sales program emphasizing high-margin merchandise.
- Developed and rolled out communications plan, metrics, and training for District Managers and shipboard retail staff.
Corporate Operations Manager II Resume
Headline : 11+ years of work experience, which includes senior level financial operations management and technical project management. Technology expert knowledgeable in full-stack web development, enterprise systems, and ERP conversions.
- Project management for Finance related special projects.
- Helped implement a new invoicing system through testing and support.
- Supported training and development for a new online payment system.
- Developed a web based collection letter software application.
- Led a disciplined cross functional team of people focused on converting customers to e-mail billing, resulting in a 20% increase in enrollment.
- Designed/Developed/Supported finance related technologies.B2B system to system communication.
- Efficiency improved CRM enhancements.Cloud based (SAAS) software (eCredit, UTA, Billtrust, etc.) Online payment gateway.
Corporate Operations Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Corporate Operations Manage position where to utilize education, management, accounting, communication and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Facilities Management, Operations Management.
- Managed the Corporate Operations department for Gap Inc.'s Corporate Shared Services Center - Headquarters.
- Oversaw the upkeep and maintenance of a 150K sq ft building for over 400 employees.
- Managed multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, night janitorial/day porters, mailroom, vendors and contractors for all trades.
- Managed the relationship with the landlord/property manager.
- Managed the furniture component of the Gap Inc.'s ergonomic program for all headquarter buildings.
- Oversaw multiple contractual agreements to include: parking, janitorial, vending, printing, recycle.
- Responsible for overseeing renovations, internal moves, furniture, displaying marketing material, special event/meeting setup, preventative maintenance and on-going maintenance of equipment including IT facilities items - (generator, FM200 fire suppression system, Liebert units, etc.) Allocate and manage space within the building.
- Ensured that facility meets Gap and environmental, health and security standards.
Asst. Corporate Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Professional in the areas of Administration, Human Resource and Finance, which encompassed payroll, multiple commission structures, A/P, A/R and various reports using Excel. Detail oriented, analytical, dependable, team player and able to multi-task.
Skills : Human Resources, Payroll, Accounting.
- Trained staff on new software, Tempware V.
- Assisted in the conversion of a proprietary in-house staff payroll to a payroll system ABRA.
- Processed weekly payroll for direct in-house staff and weekly payroll for temporary staff in multiple states, which included processing of annual W-2s.
- Prepared and filed payroll tax information, weekly deposits, quarterly and year end reporting.
- Included magnetic media reporting.
- Calculated and processed multiple monthly commission plans for Recruiters and Sales staff.
- Responsible for Temporary staff's employment verifications, garnishments and EDD reporting.
- Invoiced clients for the three (3) corporations, which included special consolidated billings.
Associate Corporate Operations Manager Resume
Headline : An experienced senior manager and team leader responsible for managing a staff of over 20 and budgets in excess of 3 million dollars annually. Highly successful at identifying and implementing strategies to enhance not only staff productivity, but overall operational efficiency. Effective at building and maintaining a robust staff, growing both inter-office and customer relationships leading to highly effective teams with superb customer focus.
Skills : Operations Management, Retail Management, Sales, Budgeting.
- Responsible for hiring, training and development of VMS technicians within the Corporate office and supporting the hiring, training and development in the branch offices Responsible for branch and corporate technician compliance to company policy and protocol and proper adherence to all state and federal regulations.
- Developed and hosted annual regional state accredited recertification seminars providing branch technicians, operations managers, sales representatives and branch managers with updated company and industry standards and the necessary continuing education credits needed to maintain state commercial pesticide applicator licensing.
- Created and implemented Quality Assurance Inspection program which enables operations managers to communicate with customers in order to ensure technicians are providing the highest quality service with the highest level of customer service.
- Improved Gross profit by 3.6% in 2013 and 6.3% in 2014 through effective management of material, employee and vehicle fleet costs.
- Assisted sales representatives in identifying prospects and tailoring presentations to best fit key market segments resulting in increased revenue of 9.3% in targeted regions.
- Researched new and alternative herbicides regularly to determine most cost effective treatment providing the best possible control through attendance of industry seminars, development of partnerships with industry leading chemical company representatives, and reading printed and online industry publications.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with branch operations managers to assist with the timely completion of all VMS work completed at the branch level.
- Responsible for creating and revising pricing guidelines and communicating guidelines to all branch offices.
- Created a new VMS Backpack service offering from the ground up and successfully presented new service to the Vice President of Rentokil North America along with key Regional and District managers who would most benefit.
Lead Corporate Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Executive with over 29 years experience. Areas of expertise include strategic planning, financial management, budget management, cash management, project management, process improvement, employee development and healthcare compliance. Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth, reduce costs, maximize profits, create and execute strategic plan. Detailed oriented with strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, communication and relationship management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Communication And Interpersonal .
- Provided physical working environment that provided a positive, productive climate for operations through maintenance, planning and general building services.
- Conferred with Clinical Directors and Office Managers to plan business objectives, develop organizational policies and to coordinate functions.
- Planned, developed, and implemented programs.
- Conferred with department heads to evaluate services.
- Organized and evaluated office procedures to ensure an effective and efficient flow of work.
- Monitored customer service 2 representatives to ensure quality customer service.
- Assisted the corporation's President in managing organization's day-to-day operations.
- Administered all growing phases of a healthcare billing and collections department, creating policies and office procedures.
- Implemented company policies and procedures, responded to internal and external inquiries, maintained accounting records and compiled statistics for management's review.
Corporate Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Operations Manager with 10 years of experience is successful in driving revenue, motivating teams and cultivating leaders. Highly effective in leadership and job training as well as mentoring while instilling strong teamwork. Has excellent interpersonal, management and customer service skills.
Skills : Development, And Mentoring Inventory Controls Sales, Service, Time Management, Employee Retention.
- Oversaw new construction of new truck tire facility, oversaw clean-up of all facilities, established all safety ,HR resources, brought up to OSHA specs., at all locations, retail and truck center sales, and service manager.
- Met with salesman once a quarter to establish goals, solve problems, at all location.
- Established vehicle maintenance best practice for all equipment, pickups, semi, forklifts, service trucks, and equipment, mini boom, compressors, tire machine, balancers, lifts, large boom trucks.
- Installed GPS system, established security at the corporate location, had new systems installed in all location.
- Bid out all equipment, and new services.
- Sold all old equipment.
- Developed of effective inventory control and warehouse logistics procedures.