Shift Supervisor I Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Shift Supervisor. I have excellent verbal and communication skills, value teamwork, and a leader among my fellow co-workers. I have been promoted three times, followed by raises. I have many references and would be a valued employee to any company I work for. I have vast knowledge and many other things. I am eager to learn and accept constructive criticism well.
Skills : Legal Proceedings, Laws, Customer Service, Codes of Conduct, Management, Cash Management Certification, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Responsible for assisting the store manager in maintaining a positive environment, which provides fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a total quality experience for both our customers and team members.
- Assisting in training, customer service, product knowledge, and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our guiding principles and house rules.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and stocked environment and when necessary assists in the distribution of product shipments.
- Performing all pos duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the corporate office as necessary.
- Establishing effective and positive communication amongst all team members.
- Assisting the store manager in maintaining proper coverage and team member schedules ensuring that the store maintains customer service standards and team members adhere to meal and break policy.
- Assisting the store manager and assistant manager in planning and executing all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
- Following and directs team members to follow store policies, procedures and adhere to merchandising and cleanliness standards.
Shift Supervisor/Manager V Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a career that will utilize my twenty-two years of chemical industry experience as a Shift Supervisor, safety and environmental consciousness and troubleshooting ability, along with my exceptional work ethic, leadership skills and willingness to learn.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Solidworks, Technician, Communication, Fast Learner, Multitasking, Organizational, Problem Solving, Time Management, and Prioritizing.
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and environmentally compliant operation of the chlorate plant through the supervision of the chlorate operations shift teams.
- Ensured team execution of the daily soluble and finished production plans.
- Worked closely with chlorate support and management in troubleshooting and short term process improvement of day-to-day operations.
- Ensured the facility was operated within the key process parameters and that chlorate product was within customer specification.
- Responsible for managing on-shift execution of site power usage agreements in line with production plans and load reduction contracts.
- Responsible for identifying required maintenance for the facility and ensuring that associated work requests were entered expediently.
- Responsible for properly preparing the plant for maintenance, including safe work permitting, and returning the unit to serve in a timely manner upon completion.
- Responsible for and facilitated the daily chlorate performance meeting in which the previous 24-hour performance was reported, improvements were discussed, and actions allocated.
- Key contact person for the entire chlorate shift and lead operational resources to execute production and maintenance schedules.
- Measured performance against standards, identified gaps in performance and ensured that performance improvement actions were implemented to close gaps.
Shift Supervisor/Manager II Resume
Summary : To utilize 14 years of experience as a Shift Supervisor, remarkable customer service, effective organizational skills, and notable data entity by enhancing the quality of production in hospitality management and direct service for a diverse consumer population in environments of on-going challenges and change.
Skills : Communication, Fast Learner, Multitasking, Organizational, Problem Solving, Time Management, Prioritizing, Computer, Microsoft, Teamwork, Team Leadership, Assembly, Tool Maintenance, Dependable, and Self Motivated.
- Responsible for assisting unit supervisor with compliance of daily operations and optimal performance levels at the following service units: pizza hut, Chick-fil-a, Quiznos, and provisions on demand.
- Assisted with the maintenance of consistent health & safety inspections grading of 90% and above by implementing an effective system of proper food handling, ensuring that food was maintained at appropriate temperatures, unit cleaning, and superb sterilization practices/routines.
- Ensured compliance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and agency rules, standards, and guidelines, etc.
- Supervised between 15 and 25 employees during opening/closing shifts while delegating and assisting them in their job duties/responsibilities.
- Responsible for weekly shift/employee scheduling and ensuring units were well-maintained and properly covered while monitoring accumulated hours' reports.
- Maintained adequate food and paper products through submission of daily inventory tracking orders.
- Conducted recordkeeping duties in the form of the following: employee attendance/performance evaluations, daily/weekly production documents to track profit versus liability losses, daily cash drawer distribution, and monetary inventory reports, daily bank deposits, etc.
- Supervised subordinate personnel in the areas of hiring, termination, training, mediation, customer concerns, monitoring performance and initiated corrective and disciplinary actions when needed.
- Established and identified prices for goods and tabulated transactions of products utilizing cash registers.
- Trained and monitored employees on systematic stocking and organizational skills in order to provide sound employee/consumer friendly environments.
Shift Supervisor I Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Shift Supervisor. Outgoing server offering extensive knowledge of hospitality etiquette, food preparation, and superior customer service.
Skills : Bilingual, Excel, Pos System, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Management, Microsoft Office Word, Grill, Fryer, Cold Table, and Server.
- Providing courteous and informative customer service in an open kitchen format.
- Expertly estimated staffing needs and adjusted hourly schedules in accordance with demand patterns, budget, and local labor laws.
- Collaborating closely with the food and beverage director to conduct staff meetings and resolve service, product, and personnel issues.
- Effectively managing and assisting kitchen staff in producing food for banquets, catered events, and member dining areas.
- Ensuring smooth kitchen operation by overseeing daily product inventory, purchasing and receiving.
- Recording customer orders and repeated them back in a clear, understandable manner.
- Conducting daily pre-shift and weekly departmental meetings to ensure organizational efficiency.
- Scheduling and directing staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Efficiently resolving problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
- Continually monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met.
Lead Technician/Shift Supervisor V Resume
Summary : 23+ years of experience as a Shift Supervisor. Manage Power plant safe and efficient operations and startup and shut down.
Skills : Data Collection, Chemical Processing/Analysis, and Plant Operations Machinery/Equipment Testing.
- Worked with 45-megawatt turbine and air pollution control equipment including dry spray absorber (lime and carbon), pulse air baghouses, and a urea injection system.
- Accomplishments monitor and inspect all assigned equipment, determine the operating condition and make minor repairs as required.
- Assisting in plant start-up, shut-down, normal and emergency plant operations as required.
- Isolating equipment for maintenance activities in accordance with the safety clearance procedure skills used.
- Proven skills in start-up and troubleshooting, cleaning and maintenance and repairs.
- Capable of overseeing all aspects of plant operations, collecting and analyzing data, and updating report logs.
- Expert at implementing processes that improve efficiency; with thorough knowledge of water analysis, chemical processing, and analysis.
- Identified the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Processed payroll in time and ensured wages were paid to employees on the due date.
- Performed necessary office duties that included sending/receiving faxes and making daily bank deposits.
Shift Supervisor/Cashier II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Shift Supervisor. Striving to work in an environment of world-class enterprise leaders and an engaged, highly motivated, and capable workforce with a result oriented performance culture.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling, Management, Microsoft Office, Various Managerial Positions, Sales Order Processing, Sales Management, File Management, Inventory Management, Food Preparation, Food Service, and Delegate Management.
- Managing the store, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Serving as a central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Making copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Helping to develop the company's service, supervise staff and manage its resources.
- Integrating a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of business operations.
- Managing manpower resource effectively to make sure all business objectives are met consistently.
- Following all operational procedures for cash handling, health and safety, and security to ensure the well-being of self, other staff, and customers at all times.
- Managing cost within the shift by controlling overtime and by identifying other unnecessary cost efficiencies.
- Conducting daily staff briefings to give feedback on key work-related issues.
- Show integrity and accountability through proper cash handling and accounting methods.
Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Shift Supervisor. Organized and detail oriented person with outstanding supervisory skills who desire to work within your organization.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Hourly Shift Management, POS Systems, Inventory, Personnel Development, Merchandising, Bank Deposit Procedures, Strategic Thinking, Mathematical Aptitude, Store Displays, Staff Training and Development, Opening and Closing Procedures, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrating commitment to safety and perform job duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Providing a safe working environment by promoting safe work habits and enforcing work and safety rules.
- Providing daily supervision to production staff, administer policies accordingly and assist in the annual performance review process.
- Assisting in providing feedback to all employees on what is expected and how we are doing.
- Reviewing, analyzing and make recommendations concerning technical and mechanical processes, which would enhance efficiencies, reduce costs, and provide the highest quality product to our customers.
- Ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained and that all areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Providing feedback on quality complaints and ensure corrective action is taken to avoid a recurrence.
- Striving to educate and train to further employee growth and development.
- Increasing productivity, work satisfaction, and profit through assessment, planning, and staff coaching.
- Demonstrating initiative and accountability while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Shift Supervisor I Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Shift Supervisor. It is my objective to obtain a position utilizing my logistics, sales and supervisory experience. I offer strong communication skills, organizational skills, educational background and the ability to work well with people. Motivated, positive, energetic person with the ability to get things done.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Leadership, Computer, Multi-Tasking, Retail Ordering, Cashier, Product Management, Trainer, and Sales.
- Fast paced results oriented position responsible for working independently to complete the reload local sort on a nightly basis.
- Supervising 5 employees as it relates to their individual products based on required job descriptions.
- Maintaining and adjust employee schedules to maintain satisfactory staffing.
- Utilizing several operating systems efficiently to track production statistics to achieve multiple targets and budgets.
- Performing safety observations and demonstrations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for forecasting and departing trailers on a specific time schedule.
- Responding to and satisfying any customer concerns or requests on a nightly basis.
- This position requires approximately 25 different functions that are performed on a nightly basis in a time sensitive manner.
- Assisting the store manager in implementing strategies to help meet store goals and objectives.
- Enforcing the proper disciplinary measures when subordinate employees fail to adhere to company policy.
Shift Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of experience as a Shift Supervisor in the retail field. In my most recent jobs, I held supervisory type positions. That is ultimately my goal in a future job is to obtain a supervisory position. Whether I am offered that position from the start, or by working my way up to that position that is what I'm striving for. Along with my retail experience, I also have
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe DreamWeaver, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Answer phones and schedule pick-up for donations, map out truck driver's route for house call donation pick-ups, completing necessary paperwork for that day and readying paperwork for the next day, as well as ordering necessary supplies for the warehouse.
- Service customer accounts making sure that all documentation is complete, accurate and filed away properly.
- Utilize clear and articulate verbal and interpersonal communication skills to initiate and maintain client relationships.
- Supervise CSRS their maintenance of cash drawers and cash handling procedures.
- Promote the company's special customer referral and other incentive programs.
- Complete all transactions in compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Assist the store manager with corrective actions, documentation and performing corrective actions.
- Assigned tasks for each scheduled barista and ensured that breaks and lunch were taken in a timely matter.
Shift Supervisor And Cashier IV Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as a Shift Supervisor. Results-driven, skilled Shift supervisor focused on achieving success and increased productivity through improvements in operations, quality, safety, and administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Microsoft Word, Parc View, JD Edwards, Data Entry, and Inventory Management.
- Working in the maintenance department for 3 years where gained a more in-depth knowledge of a wider range of paper manufacturing equipment ranging from PCMC and Perini winders, spectrum printers, TMC wrappers, charismatic wrappers, etc.
- Worked as a fill-in tech resource and offline printer machine manager for the last 5 years.
- Responsible for scheduling product runs, maintenance repairs, and technical support.
- Promoted to shift supervisor in April and have taken the last place production team to the #1 producing team.
- Responsible for the safety of my crew as well as ensuring that we achieve all production and quality expectations.
- Ensuring a smooth production schedule and verify supply and demand expectations.
- Interacting with employees to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed to obtain a safe and productive result that meets our customers quality expectations.
- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring daily performance.
- Execution of store operations, including those of cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during the shift.
- Quick and effective recognition and response to customer concerns, de-escalation of negative situations, and problem-solving when faced with ambiguity.